Astoria, Astoria, NY 11106 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Pip & Bits

Pip & Bits is a custom wedding cake company based in Astoria, New York. They pride themselves on creating cakes that are unique and personalized just for you. While their cakes taste amazing, they also serve as the focal point of your special day. Allow them to use the finest ingredients to create a one-of-a-kind cake for your special day.

From the consultation to private tastings and custom design, Pip n Bits has you covered from start to finish when creating your dream wedding cake.

adrianaweddding4 176 51 947890 157844626687529
adrianaweddding4 176 51 947890 157844626687529

41 Reviews for Pip & Bits

Tracey · Married on 11/08/2020

Amazing Cakes

I am so happy we chose Pips N Bits for our wedding cake. Laura was easy to work with and very flexible. During our phone consult we discussed flavors we liked and didn’t like as well as what we wanted visually. We initially decided on a two tier cake but later decided that we wanted a single tier cake for ourselves and individual mini cakes for our guests. I was a bit nervous to present this to Laura after we already agreed on the two tier cake but Laura was totally on board with the idea.
    My husband loves chocolate so we decided on chocolate cake with fresh strawberries and vanilla buttercream as the filling…it was amazing. I loved that she used fresh fruit as opposed to a jam or processed filling. We each took multiple bites during the cake cutting. The cake was so delicious we ate the remainder for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the days following the wedding. I think we’ll having to order another one for our 1 year anniversary.

As for the mini cakes, we chose a Cardamom spice cake with salted honey buttercream. Our guests loved the idea of individual mini cakes and more importantly, they raved about how great it taste. The flavor was unexpected for a wedding cake. Multiple guests reached out to us after the wedding to inquire about the mini cakes.

Overall, working with Laura was easy, she was open to our ideas and her cakes taste amazing.

Sent on 11/15/2020

Clara Y. · Married on 10/07/2020

Amazing experience!

Laura created two cakes for our wedding: a wedding cake and a birthday cake for my husband (we married on his birthday). While they were both beautiful, my husband's birthday cake was especially beautiful and beyond what I ever imagined. They are also SO delicious (vanilla with lemon curd with blueberries; chocolate cake filled with vanilla Italian meringue buttercream and fresh strawberries). Just try them and you will fall in love!

As a person, Laura is so pleasant and great to work with. I was a very indecisive bride and Laura was so patient with me as I went through many design changes. Definitely choose Pip & Bits for your event! You will be so happy you did. I know I am.

Sent on 10/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pip & Bits FAQ

$ 10.50
    $ 13
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 5
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required