Astoria, Astoria, NY 11106 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Pip n Bits

Pip n Bits is a custom wedding cake company based in Astoria, New York. They pride themselves on creating cakes that are unique and personalized just for you. While their cakes taste amazing, they also serve as the focal point of your special day. Allow them to use the finest ingredients to create a one-of-a-kind cake for your special day.

From the consultation to private tastings and custom design, Pip n Bits has you covered from start to finish when creating your dream wedding cake.

eab429d478851466 1528288647 03fe84a10305818b 1528288645 6ab3873fb668ae0a 152828

Pip n Bits 6
Pip n Bits 7
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 07/06/2019

Cutest Wedding Cupcakes and Surprise!

Laura was absolutely perfect for our wedding. We knew we had to do cupcakes after loving all of the cakes we tried during out tasting. The cupcakes were moist without being dense, the flavor profiles were on point and our guests are still talking about them. I think my favorite part of the whole process was the secret cake Laura whipped up for my husband. He was really bummed out that carrot cake wasn't chosen as a cupcake flavor. So I suggested a secret groom's cake and Laura totally delivered. My husband loved the surprise. The impromptu private moment we had to cut the cake together was an unexpected memory we made on such a hectic day. I would highly recommend Laura for your wedding or event.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Doris Liu · Married on 06/21/2019

Can't wait to order from again

Could not say more positive things about Laura D'abate. Out of all the vendors I have, Laura was the easiest to work with and the most responsive.
    I found her on weddingwire and she responsed to my inquiry quickly. We then scheduled an appointment for the tasting and Laura was willing to deliver the cakes to me. My husband and I previously did a cake tasting with another vendor and was really disappointed with the whole experience. I was expecting this tasting to be exactly the same and boy was I wrong. Not only were the portions much bigger, I can taste each cake and filling flavor. Everything were so delicious that my husband was fighting with his sister the next day to finish the remaining slices.
    Because my husband is the one with the sweet tooth in this relationship, we requested 3 tier cake, a groom cake and 20 cupcakes. We wanted each tier to be in a different flavor with one of the flavors being lavender and the groom cake to have candy bacon in it. We asked for a 2nd tasting with those cake flavors and once again, she didn't disappoint even with such a strange request.
    On the day of the wedding, all the cakes were as delicious as it looks, decorate with sercet garden roses and gold. By the end of the night, there wasn't enough cakes for everyone. My emcee was praising the red velvet and he was trying to convince the maitre'd to try a piece.
    Laura is a lovely person to work with and everything she makes are unforgettable. I can't wait for my husband birthday to come around this year so we can order the bacon cake again. Thank you so much for making my night so memorable. I wish you and your business a continuous prosperity and good fortune.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Pip n Bits 8
    Pip n Bits 9

Pip n Bits FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers