100 Park Ave #1600, New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Occasions by JoAnn Gregoli

Elegant Occasions by JoAnn Gregoli is a wedding planning company located in New York, New York that also doubles as a production company. They have serviced many types of weddings, including events set at mansions and tented weddings. Known for planning celebrity events, wedding planner JoAnn Gregoli has many years of experience, making her the ideal planner for your wedding. Clients praise JoAnn for her event execution, coordination and her eye for detail.

Elegant Occasions by JoAnn Gregoli offers the ability to plan day-of coordination and provide event design to make sure your wedding is truly unique. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
This company can plan for civil ceremonies as a well as religious weddings. A list of wedding types they can plan for include:

• Cultural
  • Destination
  • Double weddings
  • Eco-friendly
  • Non-religious
Follow Elegant Occasions by JoAnn Gregoli on

Other couples have also viewed

• Celebrations by The Accomplished Traveler
jordan blog 136 51 70203 157982952595718

38 Reviews for Elegant Occasions by JoAnn Gregoli

Michelle H. · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Best Planner Ever!

JoAnn was an integral part of our daughter's out of country wedding! She was available for us and professional through out the journey making this day so special. Would would recommend JoAnn to anyone!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Shannon O. · Married on 04/11/2020

JoAnn Was Our Best Wedding Decision!!!

JoAnn and her team are simply the best. After getting engaged, I promptly started planning my wedding on my own. When I first came to JoAnn I was stressed, confused and overwhelmed. Between working full time and scouring Pinterest for hours on end every day to try and determine my personal vision, I was exhausted and discouraged. I did not know where to start and I was feeling anything but confident in my planning abilities. I knew I needed professional help, but I didn’t know where or who to turn to. From the first call I had with JoAnn I knew she was the perfect fit, from that moment on wedding planning went from a taxing process to seamless, enjoyable and fun. JoAnn is an incredible professional and person. She makes her clients feel as if they are her only priority, she is honest, hardworking, diligent and trustworthy. JoAnn maintains constant contact with her clients throughout the entire process. Her top priority is to make sure the bride and groom’s wedding day is the best day of their life. And I can say our wedding day far exceeded any expectations I had. I walked into our venue before the reception and I couldn’t help but tear up. It was simply my fairytale brought to life.

JoAnn became my lifeline throughout the entire planning process and as I called her our “Mama Planner”. She is a true gem; she is so easy to work with and manages to make what seemed impossible, possible.

When planning a wedding plans can change suddenly and of course at the worst times, obstacles are inevitable and things will go wrong, but with a smile on her face JoAnn figures out a solution to every bump in the road no matter the size of the bump. When I arrived at the church the night before my wedding for the rehearsal, I found out the priest wasn’t going to make it to the rehearsal due to an unforeseeable circumstance. JoAnn did not flinch and she calmly announced to my wedding party of 9 bridesmaids and 11 groomsmen that the rehearsal was still going to take place. She stood in front of the church and JoAnn the wedding planner became JoAnn the priest. JoAnn can really do it all. No vision is too large for JoAnn to execute. She was the best decision I made when it came to planning my big day.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Jeanette · Married on 09/01/2018

We are from NJ and we decided to have a destination wedding in France. We researched a few wedding planners. We interviewed some from France and others from around Europe. We then got into contact with JoAnn and immediately connected over the phone. She understood our vision. It felt right.

She made the entire planning process as stress free as possible. When we hit obstacles, she was there to solve the problems, and more importantly, made us feel like everything will be okay. The day of our events, we were able to be present in the moment and enjoy our company because she was there. She made it all happen and coordinated EVERYTHING. JoAnn allowed us to experience our wedding day as genuinely and present as possible. We are forever thankful for her!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Elegant Occasions by JoAnn Gregoli FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Durkin's Wedding Rentals

Joann and her team are wonderful to work with, organized and always one step ahead of what needs to happen. They correspond promptly and anticipate problems before they happen. Looking forward to the next event!

• Milk & Honey Productions Wedding Videographers

We have been working with JoAnn and Elegant occasions for over 20 years. She is a well respected planner and we count ourselves fortunate to be among her first choices for Photography and Videography. She conducts herself with integrity and professionalism. We have been on exotic destination weddings with her and local large NYC based ones as well. She and the company do an amazing job for all her clients.

• 100 Park Ave #1600 New York, NY, 10017 See on map
    8883619177 (Phone number)
    Location of (Elegant Occasions by JoAnn Gregoli)