165 Madison Ave., Albany, NY 12202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Glass Planet Videography

Glass Planet Videography is a cinematic wedding photographer in the Albany, New York area. This videography company, owned and operated by John Glenn, captures the story of the couple's big day, from the emotions shared to the tiniest details. Based in downtown Albany, he videos weddings throughout the region, including Saratoga, Hudson and Buffalo, New York.

Document your special day on video with Glass Planet Videography. This company offers the following services to couples on their wedding day:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage

Other Services
Videographer John Glenn takes his experience in making short films to edit the wedding videos of couples. He offers the following final formats:

• DVD
screen shot 2016 08 11 at 5 56 29 pm

• Videos 3

15 Reviews for Glass Planet Videography

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

I cannot say enough about how amazing John was! His prices are more than reasonable and his final product is amazing! I wasn't expecting to have our video less than two months after the wedding but he made it happen! John was professional and responsive up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding was on time and thorough. He even stayed 30 minutes later than we planned and had no issue with it! I wish I had more events that required a videographer, but instead I'll just recommend him to everyone I know. Highly, highly recommend! Thanks again, John!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Above is a link to the amazing video John prepared of our wedding day. It really speaks for itself, but let me tell you a little bit about our experience of working with him.

John was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding day (beside each other, of course!). From the moment we first contacted him about filming our day he was nothing but excited and receptive. He asked the questions that really allowed him to get to know what we wanted from our wedding day and he executed our vision flawlessly. I honestly cannot imagine the day running as smoothly without him and our photographer keeping things moving in the right direction. And I will say this, although John had never worked with my photographer before they made an amazing duo! I think that speaks endlessly to the amount of professionalism exhibited by John and his ability to adapt to just about any situation. I love our video and will cherish it until I can play it no longer. I am so extremely grateful to have been directed toward John for this service and I hope that you will hire him too! My husband and I wish John nothing but the best in his future endeavors, and we hope to cross paths again!

Glass Planet Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Casey Fatchett Photography
    Casey Fatchett Photography Wedding Photographers

A pleasure to work alongside. Thoughtful of other vendors and always looking to do best by the couple!

• Patricia Bunnelle Ceremonies
    Patricia Bunnelle Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Glass Planet Videography is great! Very professional, good to work with and they produce a quality video of your ceremony.

• 165 Madison Ave. Albany, NY 12202 See on map