23 St John Drive, Gansevoort, NY 12831 Map · Phone number

About Memories In The Making Wedding Video Productions

FULLY VACCINATED AS OF MARCH 2021. Hello and congrats!!! I have 20 years in the biz and thousands of satisfied clients and growing. My style is discrete documentary. My video packages start out under $1000. My photo package is just $1295. Please go to www.v1deoguy.com for prices and demos. If you have any questions just ask, I’m always available for my clients. My videos are at least an hour in length and produced as a documentary style movie. I also offer streaming video presentations and highlight videos. Most other companies only offer a highlight reel. I offer more for less without sacrificing quality.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Memories In The Making Wedding Video Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ebabil Photo & Video

25 Reviews for Memories In The Making Wedding Video Productions

• Amanda

Amanda G. · Married on 11/27/2019

Loved our bideo

Dale and his crew were discrete like he said he would be. We don’t remember seeing him much. But when we watched our video it was like he was everywhere. The greatest thing is seeing my grandfather dance with me, he passed just a month after the wedding. I had mentioned to Dale that my grand father was sick and Dale made sure I had video of him. Priceless! How can anyone not hire a videographer. He was also great to work with. From the moment we sat down we noticed his calming presence. I was a wreck because of my grand fathers health, we thought he may not make the wedding. But he did and Dale filmed it. We had spoke to many different vendors in our search and they all mentioned Dale was a friend or at least had heard about his “glowing reputation “ in the wedding business. Hire him, you’ll be so glad you did. TY and good luck future brides and grooms.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Noel K. · Married on 11/16/2019

We love our video

Hello. At first we thought we would not hire a videographer because our budget was very tight. I am the youngest of 4 girls and the last to get married. All three of my sisters hired Dale to shoot their weddings and I really wanted to hire him as well. Long story short Dale was willing to work with our budget so we could have the video of our dreams. My sisters and their husbands love watching their wedding videos and the family loved working with Dale over the years. He is like family and you couldn’t ask for a more friendly and talented guy to film your wedding. Dale is easy to work with, easy on your budget and very talented. A coworker was recently vendor shopping for her wedding and mentioned to me that no matter who she talked to, vendors, venues you name it, they all mention Dale as a must contact if your getting married. My wife and I could not be happier.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Helen D. · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome video to remember our day

We are extremely pleased with our video that Dale and his crew made us. My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding. Main reasons were budget, don’t like to be filmed etc. we are very quiet people. But after meeting with Dale, which to his credit was like a 2 hour meeting as we didn’t know anything about what we wanted really. Dale was very patient and helped us along the way. So after reading all the great reviews and articles written about he and his business we hired him. We love our video and never felt like we were being filmed. Dale promised us that he would be discrete and he was. We also like that our video was an hour ish long as it covers everything well. Love the video, love the Dale, make sure you hire him. His prices are great also.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Memories In The Making Wedding Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 995
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can I say about Dale that hasn't already been said. He is a Great Guy and Great Videographer! He will capture all of the special moments on your wedding day, without being in your face! You will not even know he is there! A true professional, who has been in the business for years. A good friend too!

• 23 St John Drive Gansevoort, NY, 12831 See on map
    5182481983 (Phone number)
    Location of (Memories In The Making Wedding Video Productions)