78 Reviews for Casey Fatchett Photography

Multi. Locations (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Prints (2)
75 Casey Fatchett Photography Reviews

I highly recommend Casey Fatchett! My fiance and I hired him for a NYC engagement shoot and couldn't be more pleased with the photos and experience. Casey was flexible with scheduling our shoot. He was punctual and efficient the day of. He coached us throughout the hour and a half session. Casey delivered the edited photos through an online gallery 48 hours after the shoot.
Casey captured who we really are as a couple. I will use Casey Fatchett Photography again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend using Casey! I got married last month and I have nothing but good things to share about the photography experience. Looking through all the photographs (which he shared with us less than 2 weeks after our event!), I couldn't be happier with how Casey captured our day. He does a great job with portraits and had us fill out a questionnaire before the event so we had time to think about exactly what we wanted to capture during the portrait time frame. But even better than the portraits are the candid shots that he takes throughout the day. It's really great to be able to look through and experience the moments of dancing, laughter, and hugs and to feel the excitement of the day through the photos. And all very discretely. My husband and I were very impressed looking through all the photos, we kept saying "Casey was standing right there? I have no memory of that!"

Casey photographed two of my sisters weddings prior to mine, and I feel so lucky that going into my wedding, I had a photographer that I already knew was going to be great. One less thing to worry about! Hopefully this post can give you the same peace of mind. If you can hire Casey - do it!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Casey was amazing! He made us feel so relaxed and comfortable from the moment we contacted him. My friends and family told me that you need to choose a photographer you like to be around and they were right! It was like having a friend take our pictures. Casey is professional, talented, and SUPER funny! He had the entire wedding party cracking up throughout our portraits and the rest of the day we hardly noticed him unless he came up to us and asked if we needed anything. Thank you, Casey!! We will recommend you to everyone!

Profile Picture Angelina, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Casey! WOW! First off, his no time limits package made everything so much more relaxed because we didn't have to worry about paying overtime, and we got a free engagement session with it! That helped my husband so much. He doesn't like having his picture taken, but after a couple of minutes he and Casey were trading movie quotes back and forth. Casey obviously cares a lot about his clients and he will make you feel like you're the most important people in the world, even though I'm sure he does that with all of his clients. He's also super responsive if you have questions and lets you know what's going on throughout the process. Oh, and he is a master at getting through a ton of family pictures quickly and painlessly. My husband and I didn't want to spend a lot of time on posed pictures but we had a lot of groups of people that we absolutely had to get photos with. Casey had all of them done in half an hour! He's AMAZING!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Casey photographed our wedding in February of 2017. He's warm, caring, a great listener and has a keen eye for detail. Our pictures are beautiful, authentic and completely captured the spirit of the day. He is a total pro and all around great guy. We highly recommend Casey Fatchett!

Profile Picture Mandy, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Since I knew the whole wedding experience would go by in a flash, having great pictures to look back on was a priority for me. I wanted a photographer who would capture the emotion of the day, and Casey was perfect. Even though my wife does not like getting her picture taken, we both look natural and he caught a lot of great candid moments. The complimentary engagement shoot helped us learn to relax for pictures so it was easier on the big day; after all, most of us are not models in our normal lives. Casey was happy to listen to our ideas as well as make great suggestions. It was a really hot day so I appreciated that he works quickly and the process isn’t drawn out or tiring.

The wedding itself was a winter elopement, and we had a reception for family and friends another day. I would recommend Casey for either setting. He was fun to have around as the only “guest” for the ceremony, and he was a very good sport about being out in the freezing cold weather for the ceremony itself and pictures afterwards.

As for the reception, he blended in perfectly. Casey is great at capturing funny, touching, and otherwise awesome moments without anyone feeling crowded or self-conscious about there being a camera around. And he was happy to take posed or group shots as requested. He made sure before leaving to ask us multiple times if there was anything else we wanted.

Most importantly, the pictures are gorgeous! He definitely takes care not to post shots where anyone looks bad. We couldn’t believe how fast the turnaround was - both times he sent pictures from the elopement and reception in just a few short days, faster than what he’d verbally promised. And we were given a link to download all the images without watermarks. We have gotten so many compliments on the pictures, and couldn’t be happier to have such wonderful keepsakes from our big day(s). I would happily hire Casey again!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Casey photographed our elopement at City Hall and we are absolutely beyond pleased! Not only was he incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, his photos were also utterly gorgeous. He made our day extra special and we are really grateful he captured our day. Thank you so much, Casey!! We are so happy with our photos!

Profile Picture Liz, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As a part time wedding band bassist I have had the pleasure of watching Casey work from a unique perspective on stage and behind the scenes, and have witnessed firsthand the level of effort and professionalism he puts into getting every shot. So when it came to our Manhattan wedding it was the easiest decision we made in the planning process to have Casey photograph our wedding. We went with Casey + a second photographer, and the package included a engagement shoot. Casey truly went above and beyond, was always responsive, extremely helpful, and truly did an amazing job. We would always recommend Casey to anyone for wedding or event photo coverage, and he is always our first choice.

Profile Picture Jon, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I didn't have much time to decide on a photographer, so I went based on a recommendation from a friend whose wedding I attended last year. Casey was the photographer and I remember commenting on how great the photos turned out when she shared them with me.

Casey was very professional from the very beginning. I got a same day response by email and once I told him what we needed, he gave us a couple suggestions and we immediately booked him! I'm glad he was available. I highly recommend booking Casey for your event. He listens to what you want and he really captures the emotions of your wedding party and your guests. I was very happy with the quality of the pictures and how quickly we got them back (maybe a week turnaround).

Profile Picture LaNette, 6/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Casey Fatchett is a fantastic photographer who is a true pro at his job and is a pleasure to work with. He made my wife and I feel at ease during our initial engagement photo shoot and is great at really getting to understand who his clients are and what they like. Casey takes gorgeous photos and is awesome at capturing candid moments without being invasive. He is very open to any ideas you may have about photos and also is great at providing his opinion and perspective on ideas. He truly makes you feel part of the process and is an overall great guy. You won't be disappointed with Casey, he's the best around.

Profile Picture Marcelo, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing Casey Fatchett Photography was the best decision we could have made! We had previously met Casey through a friend and when we were deciding on wedding photographers it was a no brainer. When we initially met to have a consultation, he was very friendly and inviting. We started off by having an engagement photo session where he and his wife, Caroline, got to know the two of us better and see how we photographed. The two of them were great together. They listened to all of our ideas and offered a few new ones we hadn’t thought of. After seeing our engagement pictures we became very excited to have them shoot our wedding. When it came time for the big day, Casey and Caroline split up making sure they didn’t miss any great moments. They did a great job of capturing the day without interfering or stepping in at all. We had gone over the list of pictures we wanted ahead of time and it was smooth sailing throughout the day. When we finally received the pictures we were simply blown away by the level of quality. We definitely recommend Casey Fatchett Photography not only because of the quality of his work, but because he’s also a great person to work with!

Profile Picture Steve, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files

To me, photography was one of the most important parts of our wedding. I found Casey online and knew right away he was perfect for our wedding. Not only was his work stunning, but he's a Casey (my new last name). Once my fiance (now husband) met him he felt the same. Casey & Jeremy photographed our March wedding in upstate New York. They were both so nice and welcoming it put everyone at ease. Then we got the pictures. They were so beautiful I cried while looking through them. As any bride would I downloaded a few hundred on my phone (a small sampling of all the photos) and have showed them to anyone who will stand still. You would think they would be happy to finish, but everyone said "That's it?". They were so moved, they didn't want the pictures to end. I can't wait to make my album and cherish it forever.

Profile Picture Katrina, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Digital Files

Casey did a GREAT job taking photos at my daughter's bat mitzvah party. We have over 450 really terrific images and I love that we can keep them all! Casey did a wonderful job capturing the energy and the love of the party. And he was so unobtrusive that, once the party got started, we didn't even remember that Casey was there until he came to say good-bye at the end of the night! Casey - Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Casey really captured the emotion of our day. Great compositions and a professional guy. We were hopeful he could capture some good shots and provide a lasting memory but we both surprised at just how good the photos were. Tremendous. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Alan, 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love Casey!!! He was so great at making us feel at ease at both our engagement photos and our wedding. Casey was fantastic at capturing moments while blending in with the rest of the wedding. He also got our photos back to us in record time and they are gorgeous!!! We are so happy that we went with him.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day

Casey was recommended to us emphatically by a friend of ours who used his services. We met with him in person at his SoHo office and were instantly thrilled! He's not only super chill and an overall pleasant dude, he is well-organized and has a great eye. From the beginning he was always open to our ideas, even embracing our "date night" engagement photo theme which included following us around town as we played skee-ball in lower Manhattan, got matching tattoos, and got into some air guitar action on-stage at an empty Brooklyn music venue. He let us have fun—and we had fun with him along the way!

Casey and his equally lovely wife Caroline shot both our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. The morning of our wedding was all kinds of hectic with several last minute DIY projects and various family members to gather... Casey and Caroline helped to keep us on schedule and me, in particular, SANE. They were equal parts documentarians, friends, and esteemed guests—I was so grateful to have them. THEN, on top of it all—the photos are AMAZING! The style was just what we wanted (candid and artistic) and so many of our most valued moments were captured beautifully. Casey delivered us thousands of images within TWO WEEKS of our big day on a clean, easy-to-use and share app called Pass. I'm still trying to narrow them down to post to Facebook—there's just so many great ones. And to further sweeten the already-dope deal, he made us a cool slideshow for both our engagement shoot and wedding day! A nice touch, indeed.

in short, Casey is cool, professional, talented, and just damn good at what he does. You should totally hire him.

Profile Picture Chiara, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Digital Files

Casey is an absolute pleasure to work with both behind the scenes and in person. I had known Casey from being in weddings he has photographed and knew instantly i wanted him to be our photographer. My groom said to me after only a few minutes of meeting him for the first time (during our engagement shoot) he felt as if he had been friends with him for years. What an amazing feeling to have during your wedding day and having complete confidence that everything will turn out perfectly and every shot will have just the same amount of care and creativity as the last. His photography is incredible and somehow turns every single beautiful moment on your wedding day into the most spectacular, emotional images. I can honestly say we have the most beautiful photos. A friend of ours said they wish they could get married again and have Casey photograph their wedding instead. You should select someone who you can trust to deliver the photos you will cherish for the rest of your life. I highly, highly recommend partnering with Casey to capture any moment you want to remember for the rest of your life! Casey is amazing on so many levels and can’t wait to use him again for another occasion!

Profile Picture katrina, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

We are so happy that we hired Casey. The pictures he took of our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. We were looking for a photographer that could capture our special moments without it feeling forced and he did a superb job. He was a true professional and us as well as our family and guests feel relaxed and comfortable. If you hire Casey you will certainly not be disappointed. We are so glad that he was our photographer.

Profile Picture User4730308, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Digital Files

Casey is the best. He listened to us about what we wanted and 100% nailed it. His photographs were outstanding – so beautiful and so personal. Casey was a complete pleasure to work with, start to finish. On our big day, he was a gentle presence who got every single portrait we requested and all the candids we could hope for. He is everything anyone could want in a wedding photographer! We highly recommend Casey – he is fantastic!

Profile Picture User5561808, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Casey shot our wedding on August 8, 2015 in NYC. We were beyond thrilled with his professionalism, quality of work, and responsiveness to our needs. I trusted him to get the shots we wanted (mostly candid with some portraits) without having to write out an itemized list - he is a true master of his profession and far exceeded our already high expectations.

Here are other reasons why you should hire Casey:
1) He's a great person and natural communicator
2) He's organized and responsive to all of your last minute requests (I had a few!)
3) You'll have him the entire day of the wedding, which eased a lot of my stress. He arrived 5 hours before the ceremony, and shot at 5-6 places total!
4) Our photos were ready SIX DAYS after the wedding...
5) ...and they are outstanding! I cannot stop looking at them. The quality, attention to detail, and eye for a good shot are out of this world. My family and friends have been showering us with compliments for hiring such a great photographer (thanks, Casey!). His style is so beautiful and natural, and everyone looks utterly radiant in each photo.
6) He's also incredibly handy and helped my husband and his groomsmen put on their boutonnieres and find their jackets

Just hire him already!! You'll be so, so glad you did.

Profile Picture User5346116, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Casey is an amazing photographer and exactly what we were looking for to capture our wedding! My husband and I are creative types both in our character and professions and we knew we didn't want to do a traditional wedding day shoot consisting of posed photos that didn't feel natural. It was important for us to spend as much time with our family and friends on that day but not sacrifice good photography to capture everyone together. Casey's candid style of photography captured everyone just as we know and love them, relaxed, natural, and having a good time. Our venue was quite small with a guest list of 32, at times the space seemed a bit tight. Amazingly, Casey remained very much "out of the way" almost invisible, which was quite an incredible skill because he managed to capture every one of our guests beautifully and without distraction. Everyone we have shared our album with has complimented our photos and have expressed how impressed they are with Casey's work.

On the business side, he was also quick to respond to any questions we had, was very thorough in explaining his style and thought process, and overall very flexible. He offered us 2 packages to choose from, both very reasonable and worth every penny. We did an engagement shoot about 7 months prior to our wedding and it was a great way to warm up to being photographed (something we were not used to) and get to know your photographer. If you have the opportunity, I recommend doing this!

Casey came to me on the recommendation of a friend and I intend to continue to recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer!

Profile Picture mary, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so glad we hired Casey to be our wedding photographer. His calm demeanor and laid back approach were very appreciated and produced beautiful pictures. He was flexible and responsive throughout the entire process. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Emily , 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Casey. His pictures are stunning and he strikes a perfect balance between professionalism, sense of humor, being laid back but at the same time being in the right place at the right time. From the initial quote request through the end of the wedding, Casey was a pleasure to work with...highly recommended.

Profile Picture Emily, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Prints, Thank You Cards

Casey Fatchett is an artist! He did both of my daughters" wedding and we were very pleased with his work and his professionalism. I recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Francine, 10/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Excellent photographer! Beautiful, insightful, candid photographs! Casey caught beautiful, tender and loving moments that I was not even aware of. He has exceeded my expectations all on all accounts. I give him my highest recommendation. Our wedding photographs are just breathtaking!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/12/14, 1 Review