368 Broadway Suite 513, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Saja Wedding

The Saja Wedding Collection offers ethereal, non-traditional gowns at an obtainable price point. Based out of New York and reaching worldwide, we happily serve brides who share our similar point of view.

Email us at contact@sajawedding.com!

shot07448kec200 50p
shot01134kec200 50p
sudburypatina photographylow 034

40 Reviews for Saja Wedding

Emma · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot say enough about Saja Wedding. All of the dresses are wonderful, I tried on quite a few, but, I immediately fell in love with the first dress I tried on. Yoo and her assistant were attentive and so helpful they made my sister, mother and I feel at ease ( we were all very nervous) and taken care of. When I returned for my fitting, Yoo made sure we knew every detail on how to steam, tie, and care for the dress, she truly cares about her dresses and the brides who wear them. She has since moved her studio to LA, but if you have a chance I highly recommend reaching out to her!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/30/2017

I was looking for something super specific in a dress that was simple yet pretty. When I walked into Saja I loved the style of all of the dresses. They were exactly what I was looking for, so simple but so pretty. The designer and her assistant were both very helpful and nice every time I went into the studio from the first time shopping to my fittings. I got so many compliments on my dress. And it was so light and comfortable to wear. My mom also ended up getting her dress that she wore to my wedding from Saja also.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Annie · Married on 09/17/2016

I am so lucky to have worn a Saja gown! I did a lot of wedding dress shopping around NYC, but when I stepped into the little Saja studio, I knew I was in the right place. Each light, ethereal gown was more stunning than the next, and I could've been happy with many of them. I didn't think I would find something that fit me so perfectly, but when I stepped into THE dress, I was unexpectedly emotional.

Yoo's unique vision is amazing, and she really "gets" her brides: relaxed, non-traditional, low maitenance. She is an expert in her craft, and I was so grateful for her honest, no-nonsense feedback. The Saja team was helpful from start to finish - the process was totally a breeze. I felt so beautiful on the wedding day and wish I could wear the dress more!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Award

Saja Wedding FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Veils

Real Weddings

• Casey Fatchett Photography
    Casey Fatchett Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful wedding gowns - great people to work with!

• The Lockharts
    The Lockharts Wedding Photographers

Their are amazing! Their dresses are a dream come true. I would totally recommend them to my brides.

• Katelyn McGinn - Hair Stylist
    Katelyn McGinn - Hair Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Saja Wedding a few times, and LOVE the esthetic and overall feeling that her dresses give off. As a hairstylist, her dresses and accessories make it so easy to design a style that flows and works perfectly with them. Not only is her work amazing, but she is also a creative and inspiring person to work with.

• 368 Broadway, Suite 513 New York, 10013 See on map