Love Boat Bridal

Temple City, CA View map

Love Boat Bridal is an all inclusive wedding gown, alteration, and preservation shop located in Temple City, California. They have been a part of the wedding industry for the past 20 years and bring that experience to every appointment to give bride’s and their families the attention they deserve during such a special time.

Products Offered

With a variety of prices and brands, Love Boat Bridal is sure to have something for everyone. Bridal gowns, in-house alterations, and gown preservation are just the beginning of their expansive inventory and services. They also feature a collection of bridesmaids dresses, Mother of the Bride/Groom, party dresses, wedding accessories, and flower girl dresses! Let the staff make finding a dress and getting it to fit just right as easy as possible for you by scheduling an appointment today!

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters

4.4 out of 5 rating
    4.2 out of 5 rating
    Katie S. Married on 10/09/2021

Stress-Free Experience

I had such a positive, affirming experience at Love Boat Bridal! I drove across LA to try on a specific discontinued dress, which they held for me. I brought a few friends who found a few other dresses for me to try on too, but the one I had held was absolutely perfect. The entire staff made us feel very comfortable and didn't rush us at all, which hasn't been my experience at any other bridal boutiques. Because the dress was discontinued, they sold me the sample at 60% off, which was incredibly generous. I'm so glad I found Love Boat and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for a stress-free dress-buying experience.
  • Allyson
    Allyson Married on 10/13/2018

One and Done

This was the only place I went to! I find my dress on my first appointment. They were so helpful and nice. They helped pull some dresses when I wasn't sure. Great price!
    Alice Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I ordered my wedding dress from Irene and couldn't be happier with her service! What I liked is that she is not pushy at all. She will let you try on the dresses, and will pull styles based off what you tell her. She will give you her honest opinion when asked and will offer suggestions as well! I appreciated that she let us take pictures because she agrees that the dress can look different in photos. Their prices are reasonable considering it includes alterations and a veil. She will work with your budget and doesn't try to up sell you. She is super sweet and I can't wait for my dress to come in a couple months! She's so great that I already recommended her to my friend to check out their selection of bridesmaid dresses for her wedding in July. (She also decided to order them from Irene!)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

9564 Las Tunas Dr. Temple City, CA, 91780
Location of (Love Boat Bridal)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding