2851 Pacific Coast Hwy,, Torrance, CA 90505 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About bridal elegance

Bridal Elegance is a full-service bridal boutique located in Torrance, California, that caters to modern, vintage, princess and bohemian brides in the Los Angeles area and beyond. The dedicated staff at Bridal Elegance have created a comfortable and elegant setting where brides can come in and find the wedding gown of their dreams. At Bridal Elegance, each wedding dress consultant will go above and beyond to accommodate all of your needs while you pick out your dream dress.

Bridal Elegance provides dress and attire services prior to and after each bride's wedding day. Those services include alterations, sample sales, preservations and trunk shows. Along with bridal gowns and dresses, Bridal Elegance also offers bridal belts, garters, jewelry, tuxedo rentals, shoes and undergarments.

Designs Offered

Bridal Elegance features a wide variety of bridal gowns and dresses for bridesmaids and flowergirls. Dresses are offered from the following designers:

• Maggie Sottero

7c303hc

74 Reviews for bridal elegance

• Alyssa

alyssa c davis · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Incredibly helpful and patient staff!!!

I'm so glad I started with Bridal Elegance for my first ever try-ons for wedding dresses. Braedi listened to me and understood what I wanted even though they didn't have the dress styles I wanted to try on hand. I went home to do some more research and have a better idea of what I want. She also let me just try on everything rule out dress styles I thought I didn't want and now am sure of. I will definitely be going back now that I am better informed and have some specific dresses in mind.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Brenna

Brenna · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!

The shop is spotlessly clean, beautiful and well organized. They have SO MANY options! I made two appointments with the salon, and although I have not yet received my dress, I had the greatest experience with Brianna and Louise. They were so patient and kind and helped me find my dream wedding dress after trying on so many and getting disheartened. I am so glad I found this little gem of a shop.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Nicole Olson · Married on 05/18/2019

Found the perfect dress

I didn't think of myself as a "bride" until I started trying on dresses at Bridal Elegance. I'd been to other salons to try on dresses, but the selection here as well as the knowledge of my consultant was really unparalleled. My consultant put me in so many different styles so I could see what I liked and disliked and helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding (which was not what I thought I would choose!) and made me feel comfortable. The sizing, ordering, alterations, and pickup process was also easy and straightforward. I've sent 2 friends here already and they've both got their dresses as well.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

bridal elegance FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Massey's House of Flowers
    Massey's House of Flowers Wedding Florists

Brides that come into Massey's House of Flowers that have used Bridal Elegance rave about Stacy and the service that she provides. I give Bridal Elegance a two thumbs up!!!

• 2851 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, California, 90505 See on map
    Tuesday and Wednesday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Thursday 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm Friday and Saturday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm