Nearby Vendors to Consider

Appts. Only (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Veils (1)

I adore my wedding dress from Claire Pettibone. I don't live very close to any of the stores that carry her line so I had to order my dress via the Heirloom line on the website. I was very excited to find out they would make a dress in a custom size for me, and they were able to do a rush order since I inquired very last minute (in wedding dress time). Heidi was the rep I worked with and she has been so kind and helpful throughout the entire process. Everything was professional but very friendly at the same time (an uncommon combination in the bridal industry). I ordered the Patchouli gown in all ivory since I am having a winter wedding and wanted the dress to go with silver toned accessories. It arrived just the other day (I'm getting married early in December) and it is breathtaking. I've never seen such beautiful lace. The dress moves just right with my body. My mom exclaimed at how it could fit in a reasonable sized box and not take up an entire closet! It is too big but thats by no fault of the Claire Pettibone team. I've just lost a considerable amount of weight in a short time (bad flu, but also clean eating in prep for the big day). Nothing my seamstress can't fix up in a couple days. I really am stunned by what a fairy tale process it has been. I'm a professional artist and felt that I needed a dress designed by someone with a real artistic eye. Claire is without a doubt a master of her craft. Thank you again Heidi and Claire! You've made a girl's fondest dream come true!

Profile Picture Lydia, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

The most beautiful dresses in the world. I was able to go to their flagship location in Los Angeles, and it was everything you imagine wedding dress shopping should be: cookies, sangria, champagne, and the most gorgeous gowns you've ever seen. Heidi was wonderful, she chose several dresses I would never have considered, including the one I ended up getting married in! Loved them, was a wonderful experience, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/4/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bride, Sample Gowns

From the first time I saw a Claire Pettibone dress at my friend's wedding, I knew that was what I wanted for my own. From the initial email to them to go to the Flagship salon, I knew it was a special place. My Mom, Dad, and I came in for the fitting and tried on many dresses until we found "the one" with Wendy. She was helpful finding dresses that stuck within the budget we wanted and finding new ones based off what I liked and didn't like from what we tried on.

Once I put on the Kristene dress it was perfect. The dress is so well made, incredibly lightweight, gorgeous color, and moves so well as you walk and dance. Once she put the matching veil on my Dad stood up and said "that's it we are buying it!" We ordered it in custom measurements and picked it up a few months later. Hardly any alterations were needed except hemming to my shoe height, it fit like a glove and was "me".

The day of the wedding I got endless compliments on the dress and how unique and perfect it looked on me. Thank you to Claire Pettibone and Wendy for making the experience so easy and wonderful. I highly recommend the flagship salon and all of her dresses for the effortless look and most comfortable well-fitting dress I've ever owned. I've never felt more beautiful and myself than when I wore that Kristene dress on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Leigh, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews