25929 Western Ave, Lomita, CA 90717 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Massey's House of Flowers

Massey's House of Flowers is a wedding florist based in Lomita, California. The family-owned-and-operated business has crafted and delivered custom floral arrangements throughout South Bay since 1968, including Los Angeles and the surrounding area. Carla, the third-generation family owner of the business, creates personalized designs with a unique touch for couples’ special days. The company prides itself on offering each couple the best quality, artistry, and creativity in each floral design.

Massey's House of Flowers offers arrangements designed in several different floral styles, such classic, eclectic, modern, preppy, rustic, vintage, country, glamorous, nautical, romantic, and tropical. Floral arrangements can be created for a number of purposes, including aisle décor, bouquets, altar décor, chuppah décor, boutonnieres, corsages, and table arrangements, and single flowers, flower petals, and non-floral options are also available. Carla and her team can offer couples the following services:

• Consultations

Bridal bouquet
Bridal bouquet
65c2b9b1749c0e13 1515618474 ca85067029be86ed 1515618474391 2 IMG 2393
Massey's House of Flowers
Bride's bouquet of stephanotis, white calla lilies, gardenias, peonies and freesia with natural...
Orange Mini Calla Lilies in a hand tied brides bouquet.
Orange Mini Calla Lilies in a hand tied brides bouquet.
Handtied bouquet of roses and lilacs

19 Reviews for Massey's House of Flowers

1 User photo

Massey's House of Flowers 1

Jenny · Married on 03/17/2018

WOW! All I can say is Massey's House of Flowers took care of me. I told them my budget and got more than I could have hoped for. I also let the florist use some of their own creativity with my arrangements and they came out SO beautiful. I don't have any good pics of the centerpieces or corsages, but who cares about those anyways. My bouquet was gorgeous and the bridal party bouquets were as well. The flowers were all delivered on time and in perfect condition. My favorite flowers are daffodils and they were even able to work some of those into the centerpieces because of the season. There were no complications with my order - easy peasy! I'm such a happy customer and am so glad I decided not to try the DIY route. Massey's House of Flowers provided quality service and flowers and made my special day just perfect.

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Massey's House of Flowers 2

Massey's House of Flowers's reply:

Thank You Jenny. We so much enjoyed doing your wedding. I so happy that we were able to get your favorite flower and use it in your centerpieces. Congratulations to you and your husband.
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 08/05/2017

We LOVED our arrangements! My bouquet was beautiful & enormous, our boutonnieres & corsgaes were prefect; every detail we asked for was beautifully executed, Carla & Lupe are THE BEST. Professional, efficient, detail oriented and above all, floral experts. They were on time when they delivered our flowers and made sure all of the placement was perfect. We go to Massey's for all of our floral needs so it was a no brainer to have them do our wedding... and we were not disappointed.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Massey's House of Flowers's reply:

Monica, I am so happy you and Michael were happy with your flowers. I still love your bouquet and the colors you went with. Thank you for letting us here at Masseys make your dream wedding come true. Looking forward to doing your next event when the time comes.

Sam · Married on 04/22/2017

Massey’s House of Flowers
    We recently celebrated our daughter’s wedding and it was a magical evening…………Massey’s House of Flowers was our florist of choice. Owner Lupe and her team lead Carla, were a pleasure to have met and to work with. They totally captured our visions and their floral creations were over the top amazing! Their team worked flawlessly and the event could not have been more lavish and spectacular. Their ability to communicate and record our every word speaks volumes. The flower arrangements were beyond our dreams………….I am forever grateful to them. Sam R.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Massey's House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Sam for letting us do your daughter's wedding. I had such a good fun time making the tree come to life with all the flowers on it. Your daughter Gianna's bouquet was amazing as well. We are beyond happy that you let us make Gianna's wedding dream com true. Looking forward to doing the next wedding when your other daughter gets married.

Award

Massey's House of Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,976.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Mimi Teller Photography
    Mimi Teller Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning arrangements and top-notch customer service! That pretty much sums up Massey's House of Flowers!

• Talk of the Town Event Planning
    Talk of the Town Event Planning Wedding Planners

Lupe is pure pleasure to work with. I never have to worry about her staff arriving late and their flowers are always GORGEOUS!!!! She helps make my job stress-free and makes any event look STUNNING! Thanks Lupe and crew for working so hard and making the world a more beautiful place to live. Talk of the Town Event Planning

• Celebrations Event Productions
    Celebrations Event Productions Wedding DJs

I have seen Massey's flowers at hundreds of weddings and they are always top notch.

• 25929 Western Ave Lomita, CA, 90717 See on map