Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair Reviews

185 | Stamford, CT

185 Reviews for Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair

185 Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair Reviews

Andrea · Married on 06/09/2018

6 years ago my best friend got married and Donna had done the makeup for the entire wedding party. She was so great to work with so when it came time for my wedding this past June it was a no-brainer to call Donna. She had remembered us from almost 6 years prior and was so flexible based on what I needed. Throughout the whole process she was incredibly responsive and a great rate. As for the work itself, Donna is a complete professional and does amazing work. She takes your natural beauty and magnifies it. I don't wear a ton of makeup in real life so when it came to my wedding day I wanted people to recognize that it was me. Donna gets that. I trusted her so much that I went along with the fake eyelashes even though I wasn't really into them at first... glad I listened to her. Once again, she made it look completely natural. Bottom line, you can't go wrong with Donna. In addition to makeup, some of the girls needed there hair done, which Donna was able to accommodate. We were able to all get ready in one location which made planning for the day stress-free.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 1

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Thank you so much it!!! ❤️❤️❤️Loved Working with you and your family! Send pics #xopuma

Angela · Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end! Donna is professional and knowledgeable. She made the appointment super fun and gave me a gorgeous natural look for my enagagement photos. I can't wait to work with her and her team for my wedding day! - Angela P

Sent on 05/22/2017

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

I Loved meeting you and doing your trial make up. You are such a beautiful person inside & out .. can't wait to do your hair trial you're awesome Angela xopuma

Julie · Married on 05/15/2018

I needed a makeup/hair professional to come to my hotel to prep me for headshots. Donna was very responsive and helpful, she can to the hotel early with great attitude and did a beautiful job for a reasonable price. Highly recommend!

Meaghan · Married on 04/21/2018

Donna was awesome!! She did the makeup for my wedding party, mom and mother in law. Everyone looked phenomenal and perfect. She was so personable and brought that special touch! She was flexible about the make-up trial and really worked with me. I am not a make up person but she just what I wanted and needed! Thank you!!

Tracey · Married on 03/17/2018

Just had my make up trial and am so happy and confident in my choice with Donna. She was extremely efficient, considerate, and made me feel completely at ease with my choice. I live in Texas and am getting married in NY, She is making this part of planning feel extremely seamless and taken care of. She is helpful, kind and passionate about her work. This is the first time I have actually liked my make-up after getting it done and it kept beautifully the entire night for my engagement photos. I am so excited that she will be working with me and all my loved ones and feel so good leaving this in her competent and talented hands.

Kunjal · Married on 12/15/2017

She did amazing job for make up. She did pretty eye make up. And also did my hair and they looked fabulous . She is so fun to work with.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 2

I xo working with you ,,,, you look beautiful #xopuma

Erica · Married on 10/11/2017

Donna is such an AMAZING person with a big heart and always wants your day no matter what kind of event it is to be perfect starting with hair and makeup! She worked my breast cancer awareness fundraiser and even donated her time for the evening! She did pink hair and makeovers for the guests! She even went what was beyond asked of her and made home-made pink chocolates to help raise more funds for the event! This lady and her crew are the ones you NEED by your side on your special day!

Claire · Married on 09/09/2017

Puma is absolutely fantastic at what she does. I had my make-up trial for my wedding this past weekend and went to my bridal shower right after. I have never received so many compliments about my hair and makeup. Puma made me feel absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to work with her for my wedding in September!

UPDATE: Puma did NOT disappoint!!! :) See pictures attached!!!

Sent on 05/16/2017
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 3
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 4

Thank you so much !!!! I can't wait to see you & your mom on 9/9 xopuma

Shawnee · Married on 09/09/2017

Donna and her team are amazing. I wanted a simple natural look and they were able to do that while still making the makeup and hair pop for pictures. They are so warm and accommodating. Five stars all the way!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 5
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 6
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 7

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Thanks Shawenee I’m definitely looking you up when I come to Florida your an awesome person and a stunniing bride xopuma

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2017

I absolutely loved not only the flawless work that Donna did, but her fun-loving and positive personality! She's very passionate about what she does and you can tell, which is really important when choosing your vendors because you know they really care about you and their service to you. That positive, passionate and fun vibe is the type of energy that I want to be around on the morning of my wedding, especially since hair and makeup are the first people you'll be around on the day of your wedding. In this industry, it's so important to find the hidden gems that you know will make your wedding day truly special, and that's Donna. I hired her and signed the contract right on the spot after my trial (which was so fun!) and I can't wait to work with her on my wedding!

• I

Isabel · Married on 08/05/2017

Donna and her assistant did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for the wedding and the bridesmaids looked fantastic too! We were all delighted with the level of service and can't thank her enough for putting us at ease and making us look awesome! Would not hesitate recommending Donna, she is totally professional and was pleasure to work with. Thank you!

Alexis · Married on 07/22/2017

Donna worked extremely hard to stay organized and provide a fun environment for getting ready, working on 7 bridesmaids, the maid of honor and myself the day of! She was ultra reliable and great with communication.

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 8

Becky · Married on 07/15/2017

I had my trial this summer with Donna for makeup and Nicole for hair. Immediately, they both made my mom and I feel so comfortable and they understood exactly what we were looking for in hair and makeup services. Nicole worked wonders in such a short amount of time, and Donna knew how to do my makeup so I would still look like me! Plus, they are so reasonably priced for the amazing job they do. I know my bridesmaids are going to love how easy going they are and can't wait for them to be there on my big day!

Chayanis · Married on 07/08/2017

Donna is the best compared with other make up artist that I went for trial. She was very easy going , flexible and great lisinner what you like plus gave you an advised to made you look stunning on your bid day !
    You won't disappoint with her work. hightly recommend !!!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/24/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Donna and her team on a wedding and they did a fantastic job on all the hair and make up! Leading up to the event, she was very responsiveness in providing us all the details she required and so on! I would most definitely recommend their talents!

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2017

I was a bridesmaid in my friend Kristin Flocke's wedding on 12/13/14. Donna and Lacey did our hair & make-up and they were both so amazing! They got there early and everyone was put on a schedule and ready to go on time - everything went so smoothly from start to finish. I would highly recommend the Beauty At Your Door team to my friends and family. Thank you Donna/Lacey for making us all feel so special that day!

Carolann · Married on 04/01/2017

Donna and her team went out of their way to ensure our wedding party was taken care of! Donna has heart, she cares and it shows! My wedding party looked stunning! I highly recommend this team for any important event.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Thank you ! It was my pleasure Send some pictures please xopuma

SAMARA · Married on 03/11/2017

I interviewed a bunch of different make up artists and stylist and found Donna and her team. I did my trial with her and her team and she is beyond amazing, fun to work with, flexible, and honestly affordable. My make up was flawless, my hair was amazing for my engagement party. She is doing the make up for my wedding and I would highly recommend anyone who is getting married to look no where else but here!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Thank you .. Ur such a beautiful person xopuma

Karla · Married on 11/05/2016

So I just got my hair and makeup trial done over the weekend! Donna was very flexible with scheduling since I'm running around getting everything done for the big day and with my baby is not the easiest to find the right time for both of us but when I finally met her I felt like I've known her forever. It was not stressful at all and more like two friends getting together over some glasses of wine! When she was done I was so in love with my face and I didn't know I liked my hair so much until after the trial ;-) I can't wait to see everything put together for my big day. Thank you Donna <3

Sent on 10/17/2016

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

It was sooo nice to meet you .. your going to look amazing but them ur already a beautiful person xopuma

Krazii · Married on 09/23/2016

Donna did an amazing job on my show makeup! I am a singer and I love her smokey eye. Great service, with a smile!!!

Jodi · Married on 09/11/2016

Donna was fabulous! She was very responsive to emails and phone calls. We had 7 people having makeup done and everyone looked amazing and my makeup was absolutely perfect! If I were to do it all again, I would choose Donna again. Thank you for everything! -Jodi

Maria · Married on 08/13/2016

Donna, yet again, impressed me with her talent, prices and professionalism! I was nervous for this event she did my hair and make up got and she completely set me at ease with her fun personality- I'd highly recommends Donna!

Karen · Married on 05/14/2016

You can't go wrong when you meet someone that is such a down to earth and understanding person. The airbrush was beautiful and covered even the smallest blemishes. After removing the makeup with a makeup removal wipe my skin felt so soft and did not make my face break out. Puma is so supportive. I would definitely use her for future events.

Thank you Puma xoxo.

Catherine · Married on 04/23/2016

Awesome experience working with Donna Puma and her team this weekend for my wedding! I absolutely LOVED how my hair and make up came out, Donna and Nicole (who did our hair, she was incredible) really listed to how I pictured everything and they exceeded my expectations by far. My bridal party's hair and make up was absolutely stunning, and mine held up through windy outdoor picture taking and hours and hours of dancing, I still looked fabulous at the after party. They are professional and incredibly talented but also they set the tone for a fun, relaxed day of getting ready, made sure we were AHEAD of schedule with time for touch ups before we headed to the ceremony. And my husband thought I was gorgeous, enough said. XOXO thank you Donna.