182 Reviews for Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair

Tattoo Coverage (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
178 Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair Reviews

Amazing experience from beginning to end! Donna is professional and knowledgeable. She made the appointment super fun and gave me a gorgeous natural look for my enagagement photos. I can't wait to work with her and her team for my wedding day! - Angela P

Profile Picture Angela, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I needed a makeup/hair professional to come to my hotel to prep me for headshots. Donna was very responsive and helpful, she can to the hotel early with great attitude and did a beautiful job for a reasonable price. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Just had my make up trial and am so happy and confident in my choice with Donna. She was extremely efficient, considerate, and made me feel completely at ease with my choice. I live in Texas and am getting married in NY, She is making this part of planning feel extremely seamless and taken care of. She is helpful, kind and passionate about her work. This is the first time I have actually liked my make-up after getting it done and it kept beautifully the entire night for my engagement photos. I am so excited that she will be working with me and all my loved ones and feel so good leaving this in her competent and talented hands.

Profile Picture Tracey, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, On-Site Hair, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial

She did amazing job for make up. She did pretty eye make up. And also did my hair and they looked fabulous . She is so fun to work with.

Profile Picture Kunjal, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Donna is such an AMAZING person with a big heart and always wants your day no matter what kind of event it is to be perfect starting with hair and makeup! She worked my breast cancer awareness fundraiser and even donated her time for the evening! She did pink hair and makeovers for the guests! She even went what was beyond asked of her and made home-made pink chocolates to help raise more funds for the event! This lady and her crew are the ones you NEED by your side on your special day!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Puma is absolutely fantastic at what she does. I had my make-up trial for my wedding this past weekend and went to my bridal shower right after. I have never received so many compliments about my hair and makeup. Puma made me feel absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to work with her for my wedding in September!

UPDATE: Puma did NOT disappoint!!! :) See pictures attached!!!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Makeup

Donna and her team are amazing. I wanted a simple natural look and they were able to do that while still making the makeup and hair pop for pictures. They are so warm and accommodating. Five stars all the way!

Profile Picture Shawnee, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair, Makeup

I absolutely loved not only the flawless work that Donna did, but her fun-loving and positive personality! She's very passionate about what she does and you can tell, which is really important when choosing your vendors because you know they really care about you and their service to you. That positive, passionate and fun vibe is the type of energy that I want to be around on the morning of my wedding, especially since hair and makeup are the first people you'll be around on the day of your wedding. In this industry, it's so important to find the hidden gems that you know will make your wedding day truly special, and that's Donna. I hired her and signed the contract right on the spot after my trial (which was so fun!) and I can't wait to work with her on my wedding!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Blowouts, Hair, Makeup

Donna and her assistant did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for the wedding and the bridesmaids looked fantastic too! We were all delighted with the level of service and can't thank her enough for putting us at ease and making us look awesome! Would not hesitate recommending Donna, she is totally professional and was pleasure to work with. Thank you!

Profile Picture Isabel, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Donna worked extremely hard to stay organized and provide a fun environment for getting ready, working on 7 bridesmaids, the maid of honor and myself the day of! She was ultra reliable and great with communication.

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my trial this summer with Donna for makeup and Nicole for hair. Immediately, they both made my mom and I feel so comfortable and they understood exactly what we were looking for in hair and makeup services. Nicole worked wonders in such a short amount of time, and Donna knew how to do my makeup so I would still look like me! Plus, they are so reasonably priced for the amazing job they do. I know my bridesmaids are going to love how easy going they are and can't wait for them to be there on my big day!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Donna is the best compared with other make up artist that I went for trial. She was very easy going , flexible and great lisinner what you like plus gave you an advised to made you look stunning on your bid day !
You won't disappoint with her work. hightly recommend !!!

Profile Picture Chayanis, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of working with Donna and her team on a wedding and they did a fantastic job on all the hair and make up! Leading up to the event, she was very responsiveness in providing us all the details she required and so on! I would most definitely recommend their talents!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was a bridesmaid in my friend Kristin Flocke's wedding on 12/13/14. Donna and Lacey did our hair & make-up and they were both so amazing! They got there early and everyone was put on a schedule and ready to go on time - everything went so smoothly from start to finish. I would highly recommend the Beauty At Your Door team to my friends and family. Thank you Donna/Lacey for making us all feel so special that day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Donna and her team went out of their way to ensure our wedding party was taken care of! Donna has heart, she cares and it shows! My wedding party looked stunning! I highly recommend this team for any important event.

Profile Picture Carolann, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I interviewed a bunch of different make up artists and stylist and found Donna and her team. I did my trial with her and her team and she is beyond amazing, fun to work with, flexible, and honestly affordable. My make up was flawless, my hair was amazing for my engagement party. She is doing the make up for my wedding and I would highly recommend anyone who is getting married to look no where else but here!!!

Profile Picture SAMARA, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

So I just got my hair and makeup trial done over the weekend! Donna was very flexible with scheduling since I'm running around getting everything done for the big day and with my baby is not the easiest to find the right time for both of us but when I finally met her I felt like I've known her forever. It was not stressful at all and more like two friends getting together over some glasses of wine! When she was done I was so in love with my face and I didn't know I liked my hair so much until after the trial ;-) I can't wait to see everything put together for my big day. Thank you Donna

Profile Picture Karla, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Donna did an amazing job on my show makeup! I am a singer and I love her smokey eye. Great service, with a smile!!!

Profile Picture Krazii, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Donna was fabulous! She was very responsive to emails and phone calls. We had 7 people having makeup done and everyone looked amazing and my makeup was absolutely perfect! If I were to do it all again, I would choose Donna again. Thank you for everything! -Jodi

Profile Picture Jodi, 9/11/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Donna, yet again, impressed me with her talent, prices and professionalism! I was nervous for this event she did my hair and make up got and she completely set me at ease with her fun personality- I'd highly recommends Donna!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

You can't go wrong when you meet someone that is such a down to earth and understanding person. The airbrush was beautiful and covered even the smallest blemishes. After removing the makeup with a makeup removal wipe my skin felt so soft and did not make my face break out. Puma is so supportive. I would definitely use her for future events.

Thank you Puma xoxo.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome experience working with Donna Puma and her team this weekend for my wedding! I absolutely LOVED how my hair and make up came out, Donna and Nicole (who did our hair, she was incredible) really listed to how I pictured everything and they exceeded my expectations by far. My bridal party's hair and make up was absolutely stunning, and mine held up through windy outdoor picture taking and hours and hours of dancing, I still looked fabulous at the after party. They are professional and incredibly talented but also they set the tone for a fun, relaxed day of getting ready, made sure we were AHEAD of schedule with time for touch ups before we headed to the ceremony. And my husband thought I was gorgeous, enough said. XOXO thank you Donna.

Profile Picture Catherine, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

She did my makeup for an event and it looked amazing! The airbrush foundation looked amazing, and her eyeshadow skills were unbelievable, my eyes were popping out of my face! She was so friendly and helpful! I never loved my makeup so much as I did that day! Will absolutely use her again!

Profile Picture kailyn, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Donna and her team are absolutely fabulous! She's so accommodating, to the extent she flew to Las Vegas to facilitate my needs. Her work is amazing! The airbrush makeup makes my skin look flawless, and whatever look I'm going for - she listens, and she masters it so that i looked perfect for every occasion! Her hair team is amazing - they made me look absolutely stunning! shes very attentive, always there when you need her for a touch up and very organized. Shes always checked in to make sure whatever i needed - she was on it. I absolutely love Donna, and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Tara, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage