Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair Reviews

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 4
Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 5
  • Gabriela

Gabriela 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Donna is a phenomenal makeup artist!

Donna is incredibly talented, fast, flexible, phenomenal and fun to work with on my wedding day. All my friends getting their makeup and hair done absolutely loved her. She鈥檚 really the best!!

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 6
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 7
    Sent on 09/22/2019

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Thank you so much !!! I loved every minute of working with you and your bridal party 馃拫馃挄馃挄馃挄xopuma

Jennifer Sanders 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Great Team!

Donna and her team were amazing! They helped create the PERFECT wedding day look for me and my step-daughter and made the whole process special and fun! I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Julie Alswanger Levin 路 Married on 07/13/2019

amazing work

I looked and felt like a princess thanks to this amazing hair and makeup artist.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Amy Garcia 路 Married on 06/28/2019

Bride trial makeup!

On top of being incredibly professional and accommodating, Donna was such a delight to work with! She demonstrated her creativity and passion for the art of makeup/hair along with her evident experience during my sister鈥檚 wedding makeup trial. We are forever grateful for her and her excellent team for treating us as not just clients, but family. Would 100% recommend to friends for any special event!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Sue Fanti 路 Married on 06/28/2019

Mother of the Groom

Donna was right on time for the 鈥 big day鈥 and applies my makeup in a timely manner . She鈥檚 so friendly and knows her stuff! As a hairdresser myself I鈥檝e worked with her doing many weddings and knew for our special day there would be no one else I would call! She is very reasonably priced and professional

Sent on 07/18/2019

Erica 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Donna was awesome

Donna was great from the first time I talked to her through the wedding she made sure everything went exactly as I wanted. She was very responsive and helpful during the entire planning process. I had 8 bridesmaids and family that also wanted hair and makeup done. She did everything she needed to do and we even finished with a few minutes to relax. I wanted to be on time, she respected, understood and made it happen. I don鈥檛 wear a ton of makeup normally and wanted to keep it simple for the wedding. She definitely did what I asked and it came out great. We had such a good time getting ready with her, not only does she do a good job but she is so much fun we invited her to the wedding. Start to finish great experience.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

It was sooo awesome working with you and your family !! Your such a beautiful person inside and out ! Thank you for inviting me to cocktail hour.. Say hi to your mom !! Xopuma馃拫

kelly 路 Married on 10/13/2018

awesome... handled a big crowd great and timely

Donna and staff did a great job for my october wedding! I had about 8 bridesmaids getting ready as well as myself. It wasn't a problem for her. She understood I didn't want make up too dark or out of character for me and made that work beautifully. I appreciated that she and the hair stylist (i forgot her name I'm so sorry but she was great) recognized how they could make my hair a little more full for the wedding (based on the trial) and ensured we had everything to do that. It looked amazing... Ohhhh and I was nervous all along that people would promise me we'd be ready by a certain time and not come through for it... SHE DID.. they both did.. just as we hoped!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Nicole Bruck 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Donna Is Great!

Donna is great! I needed make up done for some day time filming in the hot summer sun. I knew exactly what I wanted as far as colors and the look I wanted and Donna delivered! The make up looked perfect and lasted all day and night! Donna is very flexible and will do your make up at 3am, if needed! Donna is very friendly and outgoing. She makes you feel very comfortable and is fun to be around!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Meghan 路 Married on 07/09/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Donna/Airbrush Beauty at Your Door! I used Donna years ago for my 1st wedding. After getting divorced and finding the man of my dreams the 2nd time around, I didn't look anywhere else. I contacted Donna right away and she got back to me within minutes. I had NO worries that she would make me look incredible and would be as accommodating as I needed her to be. From the trial to the actual day-of, she was incredible. More than I could have ever asked for in a makeup artist. I had my mother, and 3 young girls from the ages of 4 through 13 getting their makeup done - in addition to me. And every one of them looked BEAUTIFUL!! Donna was on-time, professional, and did an incredible job. She also keeps everyone having fun and enjoying the whole experience. If you're looking for a great personality and an AMAZING make up artist, look no further.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Thank you so much I loved working with you and the girls! I can鈥檛 wait to do makeup parties and prom for them 鉂わ笍 Xopuma

Andrea 路 Married on 06/09/2018

6 years ago my best friend got married and Donna had done the makeup for the entire wedding party. She was so great to work with so when it came time for my wedding this past June it was a no-brainer to call Donna. She had remembered us from almost 6 years prior and was so flexible based on what I needed. Throughout the whole process she was incredibly responsive and a great rate. As for the work itself, Donna is a complete professional and does amazing work. She takes your natural beauty and magnifies it. I don't wear a ton of makeup in real life so when it came to my wedding day I wanted people to recognize that it was me. Donna gets that. I trusted her so much that I went along with the fake eyelashes even though I wasn't really into them at first... glad I listened to her. Once again, she made it look completely natural. Bottom line, you can't go wrong with Donna. In addition to makeup, some of the girls needed there hair done, which Donna was able to accommodate. We were able to all get ready in one location which made planning for the day stress-free.

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 8
    Sent on 10/03/2018

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Thank you so much it!!! 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍Loved Working with you and your family! Send pics #xopuma

Angela 路 Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end! Donna is professional and knowledgeable. She made the appointment super fun and gave me a gorgeous natural look for my enagagement photos. I can't wait to work with her and her team for my wedding day! - Angela P

Sent on 05/22/2017

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

I Loved meeting you and doing your trial make up. You are such a beautiful person inside & out .. can't wait to do your hair trial you're awesome Angela xopuma

Julie 路 Married on 05/15/2018

I needed a makeup/hair professional to come to my hotel to prep me for headshots. Donna was very responsive and helpful, she can to the hotel early with great attitude and did a beautiful job for a reasonable price. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Meaghan 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Donna was awesome!! She did the makeup for my wedding party, mom and mother in law. Everyone looked phenomenal and perfect. She was so personable and brought that special touch! She was flexible about the make-up trial and really worked with me. I am not a make up person but she just what I wanted and needed! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Tracey 路 Married on 03/17/2018

Just had my make up trial and am so happy and confident in my choice with Donna. She was extremely efficient, considerate, and made me feel completely at ease with my choice. I live in Texas and am getting married in NY, She is making this part of planning feel extremely seamless and taken care of. She is helpful, kind and passionate about her work. This is the first time I have actually liked my make-up after getting it done and it kept beautifully the entire night for my engagement photos. I am so excited that she will be working with me and all my loved ones and feel so good leaving this in her competent and talented hands.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Kunjal 路 Married on 12/15/2017

She did amazing job for make up. She did pretty eye make up. And also did my hair and they looked fabulous . She is so fun to work with.

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 9
    Sent on 12/16/2017

I xo working with you ,,,, you look beautiful #xopuma

Erica 路 Married on 10/11/2017

Donna is such an AMAZING person with a big heart and always wants your day no matter what kind of event it is to be perfect starting with hair and makeup! She worked my breast cancer awareness fundraiser and even donated her time for the evening! She did pink hair and makeovers for the guests! She even went what was beyond asked of her and made home-made pink chocolates to help raise more funds for the event! This lady and her crew are the ones you NEED by your side on your special day!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Claire 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Puma is absolutely fantastic at what she does. I had my make-up trial for my wedding this past weekend and went to my bridal shower right after. I have never received so many compliments about my hair and makeup. Puma made me feel absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to work with her for my wedding in September!

UPDATE: Puma did NOT disappoint!!! :) See pictures attached!!!

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 10
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 11
    Sent on 05/16/2017

Thank you so much !!!! I can't wait to see you & your mom on 9/9 xopuma

Shawnee 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Donna and her team are amazing. I wanted a simple natural look and they were able to do that while still making the makeup and hair pop for pictures. They are so warm and accommodating. Five stars all the way!

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 12
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 13
    Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 14
    Sent on 11/26/2017

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Thanks Shawenee I鈥檓 definitely looking you up when I come to Florida your an awesome person and a stunniing bride xopuma

Michelle 路 Married on 09/02/2017

I absolutely loved not only the flawless work that Donna did, but her fun-loving and positive personality! She's very passionate about what she does and you can tell, which is really important when choosing your vendors because you know they really care about you and their service to you. That positive, passionate and fun vibe is the type of energy that I want to be around on the morning of my wedding, especially since hair and makeup are the first people you'll be around on the day of your wedding. In this industry, it's so important to find the hidden gems that you know will make your wedding day truly special, and that's Donna. I hired her and signed the contract right on the spot after my trial (which was so fun!) and I can't wait to work with her on my wedding!

Sent on 04/20/2017
  • I

Isabel 路 Married on 08/05/2017

Donna and her assistant did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for the wedding and the bridesmaids looked fantastic too! We were all delighted with the level of service and can't thank her enough for putting us at ease and making us look awesome! Would not hesitate recommending Donna, she is totally professional and was pleasure to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Alexis 路 Married on 07/22/2017

Donna worked extremely hard to stay organized and provide a fun environment for getting ready, working on 7 bridesmaids, the maid of honor and myself the day of! She was ultra reliable and great with communication.

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 15
    Sent on 10/23/2017

Becky 路 Married on 07/15/2017

I had my trial this summer with Donna for makeup and Nicole for hair. Immediately, they both made my mom and I feel so comfortable and they understood exactly what we were looking for in hair and makeup services. Nicole worked wonders in such a short amount of time, and Donna knew how to do my makeup so I would still look like me! Plus, they are so reasonably priced for the amazing job they do. I know my bridesmaids are going to love how easy going they are and can't wait for them to be there on my big day!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Chayanis 路 Married on 07/08/2017

Donna is the best compared with other make up artist that I went for trial. She was very easy going , flexible and great lisinner what you like plus gave you an advised to made you look stunning on your bid day !
    You won't disappoint with her work. hightly recommend !!!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Victoria 路 Married on 06/24/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Donna and her team on a wedding and they did a fantastic job on all the hair and make up! Leading up to the event, she was very responsiveness in providing us all the details she required and so on! I would most definitely recommend their talents!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Michelle 路 Married on 04/29/2017

I was a bridesmaid in my friend Kristin Flocke's wedding on 12/13/14. Donna and Lacey did our hair & make-up and they were both so amazing! They got there early and everyone was put on a schedule and ready to go on time - everything went so smoothly from start to finish. I would highly recommend the Beauty At Your Door team to my friends and family. Thank you Donna/Lacey for making us all feel so special that day!

Sent on 12/31/2014