PO Box 4022, Stamford, CT 06907 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
  • Deals 1

About Jean-Francois Photography

We bring out the beauty of real life expressions through moving images with a mixture of color, black and white, creative effects and artistic vision to cater to your wedding photography needs.

Our photographers will capture your day while ensuring that we take the extra effort and time needed in getting the perfect images for you on your very special day.

We provide you with the skills, background, experience, and talent to beautifully photograph your wedding. We are sensitive to the emotions associated with all the stages of the wedding day, from the ritual of dressing to the final dance.

Follow Jean-Francois Photography on

daviswebdemo 0441

3 Reviews for Jean-Francois Photography

kristin · Married on 01/30/2010

Hey Andre,

Your photos...came out fantastic by the way and Im totally impressed with your work!...

I didnt realize you would be taking photos like that and I love all of them!!! You took excellent photos of my details which is what I need.

Awesome job and cant waiiiiit for the video!!!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Guilaine · Married on 10/11/2008

3.5

The CEO was very reasonable with negotiations, payment options and types of photography and videography services that I wanted. They listened to everything that I stated and gave that back to me in their customer and product services.

From the time I retained their services with a deposit, I had constant interaction and communication with them. We met several times before the wedding to review the church, reception hall and park where I'd take my picture in between the ceremony and reception. They were very concerned with all that I needed and wanted and added special touches where needed with picture taking and day of events. Pictures were excellent and I received a great deal for the amount that will be published in our wedding album.

I will recommend them to anyone as I feel that they will give the same business and service that I received. I had an easy time w/ them - they're people were fantastic!!

Sent on 11/19/2008

3.0

I used Andre for my video services as well as DJ services. He arrived on time and was very helpful the day of. He is also a photographer so he took some amazing pictures that were displayed on the Flat screen TVs that I had set up as well though out the night. He put an awesome slide show together that was also displayed trough out the night. He is an amazing photographer that captures the vital moments.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Jean-Francois Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2750
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jean-Francois Photography 1
    Save up to 10% on our Wedding Video, Photo, and DJ Services - ITOLDHIMYES.COM
    When couples choose two or more of our services, they receive an additional 7%-10% discount on our services.

Please visit us at: www.IToldHimYes.com

• PO Box 4022 Stamford, 06907 See on map
    2032193316 (Phone number)
    Monday thru Sunday 8am till 10pm.