Danbury, CT 06810 Map · Phone number

About Bluu Ribbon Events

Bluu Ribbon Events is an affordable wedding planning and design company located in Danbury, Ct. We believe that every couple deserves the wedding of their dreams without having to empty the bank accounts. We make this possible by using our extensive vendor connections and inventory to build you a package that fits your needs and your needs only. We love to travel and have planned weddings in the Carribean and surrounding states.

We offer custom packages for every couple if you need something a little different or affordable.

Follow Bluu Ribbon Events on

205788ea6a6b70ae 1536794496 8672c7546c16d6cb 1536794495578 1 BrooklynStyledShoo
Norwalk. CT
Hello My Name is Latisha!
Hello My Name is Latisha!
205788ea6a6b70ae 1536794496 8672c7546c16d6cb 1536794495578 1 BrooklynStyledShoo

Bluu Ribbon Events 5
Bluu Ribbon Events 6
Bluu Ribbon Events 7

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2018

I had the pleasure of being a guest at a wedding where Latisha stepped in to assist the couple execute the vision for their day - with literally less than 24 hours notice! She quickly acclimated herself to the venue, coordinated with all parties, and even ran out to help get extra supplies in order to fill any gaps that she saw. Her team was flawless - despite being called in at the last minute to help! If she was able to do this with less than 24 hours notice, I can only imagine how amazing Bluu Ribbon would be when hired from the very beginning of the wedding planning process.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Bluu Ribbon Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly. This review was definitely heartfelt. We honestly believe that every couple deserves and amazing and unforgettable wedding day. My team and I strive to do EVERYTHING in our power to make that possible. Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience.
  • Karen

Karen Luna · Married on 09/27/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Latisha, thank you for all your help

I'm so happy I got to work with Latisha!
    She made my life so much easier and fun, I can not wait to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Bluu Ribbon Events 8

Bluu Ribbon Events's reply:

Thank you so much Karen, I love working with you. Who said you can’t have fun while you work. I can’t wait to do it again!

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2018

First off, I have to point out how personable Latisha is. She is so lovely, and so real. She treats you exactly like she would want to be treated...with respect. She goes out of her way to make you happy.

Latisha has such an eye for detail, and welcomes opinions from everyone involved. I was part of a styled shoot with her, and did not feel intimidated whatsoever. She welcomed input from everyone in the group with grace, and she organized everything to perfection.

Forever Brooch Bouquets will continue to recommend her to everyone I know. If you are looking for a wedding planner who has an eye for detail, and is familiar with the “style of the year”, look no further. BluuRibbon Events is where you want to be.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Bluu Ribbon Events 9
    Bluu Ribbon Events 10
    Bluu Ribbon Events 11
    Bluu Ribbon Events 12

Bluu Ribbon Events's reply:

Michelle, THANK YOU sooo much. I can honestly say working with you was an honor and I’m looking forward to doing it again.

Bluu Ribbon Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1