Woodcrest Lane, Danbury, CT 06810 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Consilium Events

Consilium Events is a wedding planning company based out of Danbury, Connecticut. Passionate about realizing couples’ visions, their accomplished team has been organizing distinctive weddings since 2011. Considering your preferences to be key, their straightforward DIY system allows you to personalize your experience, guaranteeing that your event reflects your wishes. Experienced and eager to see you smile, their staff will strive to take the stress out of your special day.

This planning service has a series of packages tailored to suit a wide range of preferences. These options enable you to choose how much involvement their planning team has. The Partial Planning bundle is ideal for couples who have much of their event organized but need a little extra guidance. The Full Planning package allows their team to manage every detail of your event, from event design to RSVP coordination. Via consultations and their handy online DIY tool, their expert team will be on-hand to assist with any query that may arise. Consilium Events can also organize other special events, such as birthday parties and anniversaries. Features of their service include:

• Day-of coordination
img 2601 51 1020461 160315814377284

8 Reviews for Consilium Events

• Morgan

Morgan F. · Married on 06/26/2021

I can’t wait to work with Consilium Again!

I cannot say enough good things about this team!!! I thought I was type A, but I don’t have anything on Aimee and Natalie! Our wedding was absolutely amazing, stress free and just an absolute blast. It wouldn’t have been even remotely close to that without them. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for all you have done for us, you made our day one of the best days of our lives.

Much Love,

Morgan & David♥️🎉🍾

Sent on 06/29/2021
  • Brittany

Brittany P. · Married on 10/10/2020

Consilium Events: best wedding coordinators ever!

I cannot recommend Consilium Events highly enough. From wedding planning to day of coordination, set up, and break down, our wedding would not have gone as smoothly without them. They eased all my fears, kept me calm, and handled everything with professionalism and grace. We have not stopped talking about their integral role in our wedding. Out of all our vendors, hiring them was the best decision we made for our wedding. I cannot wait to work with them in the future. I will be using them for all our events.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Consilium Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Woodcrest Lane Danbury, CT, 06810 See on map
    475-231-4823 (Phone number)
    Location of (Consilium Events)