Consilium Events

Danbury, CT View map Visit website

Consilium Events is a professional wedding and event planning service based in western CT. This dedicated team of sisters Aimee and Natalie will strive to coordinate the wedding of your dreams with seamless precision. They will go the extra mile, fine-tuning each aspect of your occasion to ensure your complete satisfaction.

Consilium Events has been in operation since 2011. This skilled team believes that every soon-to-be-newlywed should have a positive experience while planning their nuptials. They understand that each couple has different needs, adapting their services to suit their individual preferences.

The team will make it a priority to develop a connection with every client, getting to know their style and tastes. They will guide you through the coordination process in a calm yet friendly manner, securing your trust and confidence.

Consilium Events provides services for the entire wedding celebration including engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The team will accommodate the requirements of each couple, offering full-planning, partial planning and month-of coordination packages. They understand the importance of having a stress-free and enjoyable planning experience so all packages can be customized to meet your individual needs.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Matthew B. Married on 07/02/2022

Consillium is Amazing!

Aimee and Natalie were amazing! They helped us throughout the planning process, calling our attention to a ton of things we had not yet thought about. They were very patient and didn鈥檛 force us into anything, just led us with honest and experienced feedback. The day of the wedding they were remarkable. They did so much work, coordinating vendors, decorating, going to multiple locations, etc. They dealt with a ton of unexpected roadblocks very well. Highly recommend and would be happy to use again!!
    Sarah K. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THE. BEST. PLANNERS. (no exaggeration)

I was always hesitant to hire planners or ask for help because I am VERY type A. I need every single detail to be perfect and exactly how I want it to be or else I will freak!! So, I went through and met countless planners because wedding planning is something I literally could not do all on my own (trust me, I tried). Then, when I met Aimee and Natalie, they explained their process and how they would plan everything. I fell in love with them!! They have so many things that other planners don鈥檛. They know exactly what I鈥檓 thinking and exactly what I need to know, and they answer my questions before I even need to ask.
    My wedding day was literally perfect. I had 0 moments of stress and I fully enjoyed my day, which I was always told wasn鈥檛 possible!! They cared for me, my bridal party, my family, everyone. They even had my drink of choice ready for me while I was taking pictures, like are you kidding?! They held all of my bridal party girls phones so that they wouldn鈥檛 need to stress, they made everyone feel so comfortable that we got to enjoy the entire day. When I tell you these two are the best in this planning business, I mean it. Coming from a perfectionist, they matched every single detail to my vision.
    Kevin and I seriously cannot thank you both enough for everything you鈥檝e done for us. When I tell you we had the best time at the wedding, it was all because of you guys! Everything was seamless, and you two were right. It is so bittersweet that this wedding is over because I loved every part of planning with you both. You better believe I鈥檓 going to need you both to help plan every single event going forward!!
    From the bottom of our hearts, thank you thank you thank you!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Woodcrest Lane Danbury, CT, 06810
203-794-2235
Location of (Consilium Events)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding