Woodcrest Lane, Danbury, CT 06810 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Consilium Events

Consilium Events is a wedding planning company based out of Danbury, Connecticut. Passionate about realizing couples’ visions, their accomplished team has been organizing distinctive weddings since 2011. Considering your preferences to be key, their straightforward DIY system allows you to personalize your experience, guaranteeing that your event reflects your wishes. Experienced and eager to see you smile, their staff will strive to take the stress out of your special day.

This planning service has a series of packages tailored to suit a wide range of preferences. These options enable you to choose how much involvement their planning team has. The Partial Planning bundle is ideal for couples who have much of their event organized but need a little extra guidance. The Full Planning package allows their team to manage every detail of your event, from event design to RSVP coordination. Via consultations and their handy online DIY tool, their expert team will be on-hand to assist with any query that may arise. Consilium Events can also organize other special events, such as birthday parties and anniversaries. Features of their service include:

• Day-of coordination

6 Reviews for Consilium Events

• Halie

Halie Witkins · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing experience

These ladies helped me find and coordinate all my vendors and made sure we didn't forget any details! They were extremely flexible with all of the changes due to covid, and communicated with us through the whole thing. I was able to actually enjoy our whole wedding without worrying about ANYTHING!! Aimee and Natalie were able to bring our vision to life and it was more beautiful than we could have asked for! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Consilium Events's reply:

Thank you, Halie! We loved working with both of you and had a great time at your wedding! Please keep in touch!

Mario R · Married on 06/22/2019

Life savers

As a groom, I was not looking forward to wedding planning with my now-wife. I wanted to have a say in the decisions, but was dreading all of the overwhelming appointments and more importantly, finding a venue and vendors within our budget. Our planners were knowledgeable and respectful of our budget, which was very important to me! They helped us save money by teaching us how to do DIY projects instead of buying all of the decor my fiance wanted to use. I heard horror stories from friends about how chaotic the month before the wedding was and was worried. Our planners made the last month a breeze - my fiance and I arrived for our wedding weekend feeling calm, relaxed, and so ready that we were able to squeeze in a pre-wedding spa day. Our wedding was perfect in every way and the best day of our lives. We couldn’t have done this without Consilium Events - thank you!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Consilium Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2300
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3600
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Woodcrest Lane Danbury, CT, 06810 See on map
    475-231-4823 (Phone number)
    Location of (Consilium Events)