Eiffel Beauté by Ashley

Beacon, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Hartford, Connecticut, Eiffel Beauté by Ashley is an award-winning wedding beauty business specializing in hairstyling and makeup artistry. The team is led by owner and international artist Ashley Cruz, who boasts an impressive portfolio of destination weddings. After traveling to New York, Milan, and the Caribbean, Ashley boasts extensive knowledge of different cultures and languages that translate into her makeup artistry. Her style is natural and authentic, enhancing the client's true beauty with subtle makeup applications.

Eiffel Beauté by Ashley offers on-location beauty packages for wedding groups. Packages include trials, airbrush makeup, and updos. Additionally, Ashley and the team can remain on-site for touching up hair and makeup between photos. Willing to travel, the company can perform destination weddings nationally and abroad, from Florida to France and Switzerland.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Cynthia C. Getting married on 09/20/2022

Incredible

You know what it’s like to constantly be running around and especially on a day of your best friends wedding. You want everything to go smoothly for them. So my hair in the dead heat of that summer was getting a little funny. I was so appreciative that Ashley really came to the rescue and she made my curls nice and bouncy and full of life!
    Diana D. Married on 04/23/2022

Great experience!

I booked Ashley for my wedding hair and makeup and am so glad I did! She is a true professional at what she does and cares so much about making her clients happy. I was going for a more natural look, and Ashely totally nailed it. Ashley spent a lot of time walking through each aspect of my hair and makeup look during my trial and on the day of to make sure that I was happy with every element of it. She is thoughtful, considerate, and has great suggestions for achieving various looks - she also pointed me in the direction of some hair pieces which worked out well too. My bridal party’s hair and makeup also looked so lovely and stayed well the whole night! I definitely recommend Ashley and her team for any bride and wedding party.
    Tess D. Married on 11/12/2021

Book them!

I am so glad I chose to work with Eiffel Beaute by Ashley for my wedding. Ashley and Olga did my hair and my wedding party's hair, and everyone was blown away with how talented and professional they were. They took their time with every single person and made sure everyone was truly happy with the result. I cannot recommend Eiffel Beaute by Ashley enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Ashley Cruz
Ashley Cruz
Owner

As Founder of Eiffel Beaute, I have been the lead makeup and hair stylist for the past eight years. My company has made countless brides feel exquisite. As a certified makeup artist and a licensed hairdresser, I have enjoyed travelling to many international destinations with my team. From the Rustic Bride to the South Asian Bride and every bride in between we have created spectacular looks. Many do not realize that I am multilingual; I speak four languages including Italian, French, Portuguese and Spanish. Reaching people in the language of their hearts is one of my lifes greatest pleaures.

I have been known to empower and inspire the people I am surrounded with. I've always been touched by weddings and from an early age I knew I'd one day be behind the scenes. It's one of my such a joy and life mission to be a part of this most important day.

"The highest Happines on earth is the happiness of ones marriage."

Beacon Beacon, NY, 12508
2034277826
Location of (Eiffel Beauté by Ashley)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding