Cindy V Beauty

Katonah, NY View map Visit website

Cindy V Beauty is a professional, freelance makeup artist and hair stylist in Katonah, New York, specializing in on-site wedding makeup and hair styling. Cindy additionally serves the larger Westchester, New York, and Connecticut areas. Cindy V Beauty listens to the needs and visions of every client, aiming to merge her professional experience with their personal desires. With over eight years of experience, Cindy is constantly educating herself on the new and upcoming trends, giving you a look guaranteed to match your style.

Cindy V Beauty offers a wide variety of beauty and hair services for clients to choose from, allowing ample opportunity to complete their look. Cindy is a licensed artist/stylist whose beauty services include consultations, group services, and multiple stylists. She can do a trial run of your style to make sure it’s flawless for your big day and is able to provide blowouts, hair extensions, on-site hair, textured styling, and updos/styling.

Other Services

For clients who want a little something extra, Cindy is able to provide makeup services for her clients and the wedding party. Along with a makeup trial, contour makeup, and eye makeup, her selections include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Lucy
    Lucy R. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing!

Cindy and her assistant were the best! They did my hair and makeup along with the moms, and four bridesmaids. Seven women total in one morning. Cindy sent me a schedule the night before to approve along with time limits. I was amazed that Cindy and Tracy managed to stick to the time limits, even be AHEAD of schedule, which is beyond impressive, especially for a wedding day! One of my bridesmaids didn't like how her hair turned out, and Cindy and Tracy had time to redo it for her. She went from her hair down to an updo and it was no stress. Everyone was so thrilled with Cindy and her work and I'd absolutely recommend her to anyone. Even my photographer was impressed with how efficiently Cindy worked, and the quality of her work! Thank you so much, Cindy!! I loved working with you and absolutely everyone commented on how fabulous my hair and makeup were! Even at 12 am after a night of dancing in the July heat, my hair and makeup looked as good as I did at 12 pm leaving your chair.
  • Diana
    Diana D. Married on 05/15/2021

May Wedding

Cindy and Angelica were so amazing and went above and beyond on our special day. Cindy was so personable and easy to work with and helped me find the perfect look for my special day. The hair and makeup looked beautiful and everyone was so helpful. Her pricing was reasonable and she was more than happy to come to where we were getting ready. Would definitely recommend and use again!
    Emily C. Married on 07/10/2020

Calm, Joy & Beauty

I hired Cindy several months before my July 2020 wedding (prior to the pandemic) and she was supposed to do both my hair and makeup. Once we decided to continue with our wedding during the pandemic, I decided to do my own makeup but have Cindy still do my hair. She was so respectful and easy going with regards to my preferences and comfort level. Cindy is so calm and easy to talk to, I was truly able to sit back and relax while she did my hair (outside, no less, again she was able to create a gorgeous hair style outside!). Cindy created a beautiful chigon with a twist feature and it went perfectly with my dress and veil. I couldn't have pictured a better style to go with my vision. Cindy really was a joy and so, so flexible during some an extremely stressful time to plan a wedding. I couldn't recommend Cindy more, not only for her skills and flexibility but also for her personality.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Katonah Katonah, NY, 10536
Location of (Cindy V Beauty)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding