Cindy V Beauty Reviews

Cindy V Beauty 5
Cindy V Beauty 6
Cindy V Beauty 7

Valentina · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend- Perfect Wedding Day Experience!

I am so glad I chose Cindy to my wedding makeup! She did my makeup, as well as my bridesmaids and a few family members. Not only did she do an amazing job on EVERYONE, but she made the entire process so easy. Day of there was nothing to stress over because she had everything under control and everyone done ahead of schedule. Cindy listened to everyone's preferences and executed perfectly. I couldn't believe how happy all 10 women were with their makeup- that is unheard of!! I recommend Cindy to everyone and will be using her next special occasion. Thank you, Cindy!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

Cindy is the best!

Cindy was very easy to work with, quick to respond, and made the entire experience very stress free. She was very flexible in scheduling hair and makeup trials and worked with my schedule. We had a very large bridal party and had 11 people for both hair and makeup on the day of our wedding with a very early start. Cindy was at the venue set up and ready to go even before our start time, and everyone looked absolutely beautiful!! She did a wonderful job and I’m so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Cindy V Beauty 13
    Cindy V Beauty 14
    Cindy V Beauty 15

Katherine · Married on 09/14/2018

I could not be happier that I went with Cindy for my wedding day. I had my trial on my bridal shower day and felt gorgeous! Typical me, I changed my mind on my hair style and Cindy was able to do exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup. I had a pretty bad acne breakout the day of my wedding and she somehow managed to still make me look flawless. It was also difficult for me to find an artist that didn’t have a minimum person/payment requirement. It was only my mom and I having services done and Cindy was willing to travel for just the two of us which was great. I am so lucky to have chosen Cindy for the most important day of my life!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Cindy V Beauty 16

Nancy · Married on 08/18/2018

Cindy V Beauty did the make-up and hair for my daughter Laura's wedding on August 18, 2018.
    She did an excellent job on all our make-up and hair. So many people commented on how well our make-up was done.
    We were all so pleased! Thank you Cindy for a job well done!

Nancy Fazio

Sent on 09/04/2018

Marissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Cindy did an absolutely incredible hair and makeup job for me and six of my bridesmaids! My wedding was in August so it was a very hot & humid day, however, Cindy's makeup job never faded or melted from our faces. It looked natural and not caked on, but still popped and was evident in pictures. She was also able to recreate all of the hairstyles we brought in pictures of seamlessly! Cindy guided us in planning out the timing of the day, arriving and setting up with an ample amount of time so we never felt rushed and were ready in advance. Of all of the makeup artists and teams that I looked at, Cindy's services were reasonably priced and well worth the investment! I would highly recommend her and her team to any bridal party.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Cindy V Beauty 17
    Cindy V Beauty 18
    Cindy V Beauty 19

Anastasiya · Married on 05/27/2018

Cindy was great to work with - she was attentive and very professional. She was flexible for the day off and even brought an umbrella for us to use for photos since there was a chance of rain. Would definitely recommend her for any bride to be!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Lana · Married on 04/12/2018

Cindy is excellent! She has done my hair and makeup many time for various events! She is super flexible, is very creative, and fast! She creates a masterpiece and brings all of her products to you! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/16/2018
    Cindy V Beauty 25
    Cindy V Beauty 26
    Cindy V Beauty 27

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

I could not be happier and more impressed with how beautiful Cindy did my bridesmaids and flower girl's hair for my wedding! The curls for each girl lasted all day and night! We were so impressed by her talent, professionalism and amazing personality! She was on schedule and made sure everyone looked perfect! HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Alexis · Married on 11/12/2017

Cindy is extremely talented and her work is flawless! I used Cindy for myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day and was extremely happy with her professionalism, warm nature, and outstanding work. She listens to her clients ideas, provides professional input and is able to effortlessly enhance each individuals beauty while delivering outstanding results. Cindy is nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2017

Cindy is AMAZING! She put all of my worries to rest when it came to making my girls and I look our best on my wedding day. She not only came to my hotel suite but, she was able to get my 7 bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law, and myself (the bride) done in a few hours. Super convenient ! And shes a rock star! I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day!! I danced the night away and my makeup did not move. I have also used her services for my bridal shower for hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend her !

Sent on 02/14/2018
    Cindy V Beauty 28
    Cindy V Beauty 29

Cheryl · Married on 10/08/2017

Cindy was amazing from day one! During my makeup trail Cindy offered suggestions, as well as listened to me about the look I was trying to achieve. On the day of the wedding Cindy arrived greeting myself and my bridal party with excitement and she was eager to get started. Throughout the morning Cindy was proficient and worked along side my hair stylist to make sure the morning went smoothly and we were all ready on time. Cindy gave everyone what they asked for and all the girls were extremely happy with their look. My makeup was perfect, it was exactly how I wanted to look on the day of my wedding! I never once needed to fix anything, the only touches up were when I had to reapply my lipstick. In fact, my makeup was still intact for breakfast the next morning at the hotel!! Ha
    Cindy is very talented at what she does and I highly recommend her for anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Cindy V Beauty 30
    Cindy V Beauty 31
    Cindy V Beauty 32
  • SunGirl9484

Sandra · Married on 10/08/2017

Cindy made the trip to me on my wedding day, dealt with last minute changes, and all of the other crazy wedding morning chaos. I was very happy with everything. I loved my makeup! My mom, maid of honor, and several bridesmaids also got their makeup done by Cindy that day and they all looked great as well! Very very happy with Cindy's work!!

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Cindy V Beauty 33
    Cindy V Beauty 34

casey · Married on 09/16/2017

Cindy did my makeup on my wedding day along with the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. I can’t say enough wonderful things about her! Cindy was communicative and reliable and is talented beyond belief. Choosing a good hair and makeup stylist is so important, and Cindy ensured we all looked amazing. Not to mention, she was really fun to work with and helped make the getting ready process a joy. I highly recommend her for any beauty services!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Shelby · Married on 08/26/2017

Married 6 months! And every day I find myself looking back on how amazing the weeks, days and hours were leading up to our special moment. I will never forget when I first discovered Cindy (on pinterest lol) I fell in love with this beauty and her entire style that I totally and absolutely needed to find her and meet her just to see if she was real LOL. And when we finally met it was an instant connection! From my Bridal Shower, to the trials and to my wedding day, Cindy made each and every appointment special as she devoted such precious time with me and my family making sure that we were in love and glowing before leaving her chair. I truly felt like the most gorgeous bride. My family and I continue to choose Cindy as our glam star for events since my wedding...! Cindy is truly a wonderful person and an outrageously talented artist! Thank you Cindy for making me feel and look so beautiful on our wedding day...you are THE BEST we love you!!!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Cindy V Beauty 35

Juliana · Married on 05/15/2015

I started using Cindy to do my makeup for my wedding. She worked on all my bridesmaids, Mom and grandma! She is great. I am very picky about how my makeup looks because I have a port wine birthmark on my face and she hit it on point. She is super sweet and professional. Since my wedding, I have called her numerous time to do my hair & makeup. She did my hair and makeup for my brothers wedding too. There is literally no one else I will go to but her.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/13/2014

Cindy made me look and feel like a beauty queen on my wedding!! She does AMAZING work!!! She listens to her brides and just makes you look stunning. Cindy did my makeup for my engagement shoot & bridal shower as well. She knew how to play up my features and not make me look fake or overdone. I recommend Cindy for any Bride to Be. I still get my makeup done by her when I have special events to go to. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Martha · Married on 06/16/2013

Cindy has done my makeup for so many wedding events. Each time she makes me feel gorgeous! She listens to what you want and makes you look flawless. I always get compliments when she does my makeup.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Cindy V Beauty 36
  • Louise

Louise · Married on 02/03/2019

Great experience

Cindy was a great choice for my wedding. She was very calm but also extremely prompt. All my ladies loved their hair and make-up. I don't usually wear any make-up and I still felt very much like myself in my bridal look.

Sent on 02/17/2019