246 Main St. Suite#4 Cherryhill Center, New Paltz, NY 12561 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Studio One Hair Design

Based in New Paltz, New York, Studio One Hair Design is a hair salon that offers wedding hair and makeup services. As you walk down the aisle, they believe that you should have a picture-perfect look. Their missions is to make your dreams and vision come true. For your convenience, the salon can provide on-site services for you and your wedding party.

Experience

At Studio One Hair Design, the team of professionals has 20 years of experience. The company was established in 1976 and renovated in 2000. Amanda Tibby is the current owner.

Whether you want a natural or dramatic look, Studio One Hair Design can accommodate your needs. They offer services for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls and mothers and grandmothers of the bride. Studio One Hair Design provides consultations and multiple stylists for hair, makeup and nail services. Examples include:

• Hair and makeup trial

Studio One Hair Design 4
Studio One Hair Design 5
  • Megan

Megan Jensen · Married on 09/22/2019

Dreams Come True with Studio One - BEST. SALON. EVER.

From the beginning, Studio One was super helpful, accommodating, and made our decision to use them for our wedding an easy one! We live/work in Brooklyn, and had no idea who I was going to use in New Paltz for our wedding hair/make up. From the first phone call with Katie at the front desk, we knew we were in good hands. She was very responsive, helpful, and answered all of our questions, and we found the pricing to be more than reasonable. Visiting the salon for my hair and make up trial was definitely a highlight. Kate did my make up trial and listened to my questions and is a make up queen and goddess. I LOVED everything she did/chose and had no comments/edits/changes. From the first trial look I knew that was my wedding make up. She also made me feel super comfortable and relaxed. Then I went to Amanda to do my trial. Little did I know at first she was the OWNER of the Salon and I felt so lucky and blessed to have her time. I was a pretty laid back bride with some photo ideas, but wanted to let the experts do their magic. She guided me along the way, checking in, making sure her style was matching what I wanted, and it was a DREAM. She nailed it first try, I LOVED IT, and she asked if I wanted to try anything else and I didn't because she was that good, and had already created my wedding look on the first try.

For the day of (my wedding day!) I couldn't have asked for a better time getting ready. Amanda, Stephanie, and Kate showed up prompt and even early. They were all super comfortable and relaxed even for coming onsite on a Sunday which I was so appreciate of. They set the tone for the morning and we had THE BEST time getting ready. All the girls looked stunning and the best versions of their individual selves. They were true wizards and I felt so lucky and special to have them involved in my big day. We talked, laughed and had such a great group of women sharing my special day. Truly these women were crucial to making the day go so, so smooth and we even finished early, which I thought was super smart and great that they build in extra time so we didn't feel rushed.

Honestly, if I could do it all over again and again and again I would use Studio One EVERY SINGLE TIME. I can't wait to go back and visit them and share pictures. They are part of our "wedding family/story" which will last a lifetime.

THANK YOU LADIES!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Katelynn · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing place for make-up

Studio one was a great choice for my wedding! I used them as my make-up artist and I could not have picked a better place. Not only were they friendly and professional but my make-up came out amazing. I do not wear a lot of make-up to begin with so I was very unfamiliar with "the make-up world." The staff at Studio One were able to guide me into selecting the perfect make-up for my big day! my make-up trial was amazing. I was able to take my mother and discuss different shades for my eyes and lips. Kate (my make-up artist) provided helpful suggestions and tips without being pushy! I felt truly comfortable during my trial and my big day! Kate was able to do traditional and airbrush make-up perfect. We all looked beautiful but very natural which was the look we were going for. She also was able to cover up a massive scar my grandmother had on her chest from an open heart surgery. I had a great experience with them! Also, I thought they were reasonably priced considering I had been in two weddings prior and knew the going rate for a make-up artist!

Sent on 09/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Studio One Hair Design Pricing

Studio One Hair Design Price Rates

Studio One Hair Design FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

Real Weddings

• Cassondre Mae Photography
    Cassondre Mae Photography Wedding Photographers

Studio One created gorgeous hair styles that fit my bride's style perfectly! Her and her bridal party looked stunning the whole night!

• Sarah Tew Photography
    Sarah Tew Photography Wedding Photographers

Fantastic work, finished on time-- what more can you ask for? Top notch!

• Premier Designs Jewelry (Ellenville/Wawarsing Area) Upstate NY
    Premier Designs Jewelry (Ellenville/Wawarsing Area) Upstate NY Wedding Jewelers

I have nothad personal wedding experience with studio one but have been to weddings where the paties have. And i must say, no matter what the weather was the brides and their gals looked fab. heat, humidity, misty windy crazy weather they looked great!

• 246 Main St. Suite#4 Cherryhill Center, Cherryhill Center New Paltz, New York, 12561 See on map