100 Corporate Drive Suite B102, Trumbull, CT 06611 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers by Danielle, LLC

Flowers by Danielle, LLC is a wedding florist based in Trumbull, Connecticut. Owned and operated by the dynamic duo of Danielle and Jayson Farrer, the business focuses exclusively on weddings and showers, as well as other special celebrations and corporate events. Jay's strategic behind-the-scenes work combined with Danielle's artistic vision makes the company unparalleled and successful. Founded in 2000, Flowers by Danielle, LLC brings in fresh flowers from around the world and transforms them into one-of-a-kind designs to fit the specific needs, style and vision of any couple.

Flowers by Danielle, LLC, works with couples throughout Connecticut, along with Westchester County and New York City, New York. Their styles range from classic, country, and modern to nautical, romantic, and vintage. They offer floral arrangements such as bouquets, flower crowns, flower petals, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements, and much more. The company's complete wedding services include:

• Consultation

Flowers by Danielle, LLC 7
  • Alicia

Alicia Rivera · Getting married on 08/28/2020

My Mother Loved Them

So we haven't seen our flowers yet, but booking them was a no brainer. My mom has graciously offered to pay for the flowers. In the consultation I was thinking, "OMG this is amazing and I want to book her now!", but I knew I had to speak to my mom first. The moment we left my mom and I looked at each in other in agreement. She ran back in hollering, "Hello. Hello.". We booked them on the spot. They gave great ideas and great prices to match. Also, we got stuck and had to bring my pup. She loving let my furry friend to sit on my lap during the meeting :)

Sent on 07/17/2019

Christine · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Danielle is fantastic!

We used Flowers By Danielle for our wedding this past April 2019. Danielle and her team are absolutely INCREDIBLE and truly allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams. From the second we met with Danielle, she guided us through the entire planning process and was VERY helpful showing us ideas in her showroom. We are still receiving comments from guests on how beautiful our flowers were. We are so happy that we booked Danielle as our florist and highly suggest scheduling a meeting if you are planning an upcoming wedding (you will not be disappointed)!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Y

Yanitza · Married on 08/23/2019

Danielle and team are amazing!

Flowers by Danielle did an AMAZING job! I planned my daughter's wedding throughout two years and because I planned for such a long period of time, I decided to make changes as we got closer to the big day. I requested changes with centerpieces, wedding ceremony arch, flowers, and table linen rental one week before the wedding. Danielle and Devon were gracious, patient, and understanding. They went above and beyond to the make sure that my vision for my daughter's wedding day was perfect! Everything was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for helping to make my daughter's wedding day spectacular!

Sent on 09/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Flowers by Danielle, LLC FAQ

Real Weddings

• Celebration Entertainment Disc Jockey's ,Inc.
    Celebration Entertainment Disc Jockey's ,Inc. Wedding DJs

Danielle and her crew always do a top notch job. My favorite anecdote about Flowers By Danielle is when me & my DJ's first saw her bouquets at a bridal show back in the day. Picture a bunch of guys amazed and talking among themselves about how unique, vibrant and amazing these flowers were. It was like we were talking about our favorite football teams- but instead they were gorgeous floral arrangements! So much talent-you won't be disappointed!

• Shades Shutters Photography
    Shades Shutters Photography Wedding Photographers

Flowers by Danielle does beautiful work. Her flowers are always fresh and last the whole day.

• Lights Camera DJs
    Lights Camera DJs Wedding DJs

if you are looking for a florist who knows what they are doing Danielle is it ! Looking at the finish product it is easy to see the hours of preparation she puts into their work. Her knowledge in the industry is one of the things you will appreciate the most.

• 100 Corporate Drive Suite B102, Suite B102 Trumbull, CT, 06611 See on map