Shades Shutters Photography

Milford, CT View map
$6,500 Most Popular Price

$6,500 Most Popular Price

Shades' Shutters is a small, personal photography business that caters to the individual needs of couples. Wendy and Traci work intimately with each couple to ensure a positive and fun experience before, during, and after the wedding day. Their style, eclectic in nature, is strengthened and characterized by the differences among their brides and grooms. Onsite printing is the reward and special gift to couples on their wedding day. Check us out also on our Facebook Fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shades-Shutters-Photography/98657289751

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Proofs

Brittany F. Married on 09/12/2020

So Amazing!!!

We went with this photography group based off of our venues preferred vendors list and believe me I am so beyond impressed and happy we went with them! I met with Wendy and Traci to book their services for my September 2020 wedding and they were great! They were so easy to talk to and made tou feel so comfortable. They kept in touch and helped me find hair and makeup artist for my big day. On my wedding day I was running late and as soon as i hoped out of the car at the venue Wendy was right there to help. She helped me bring my things up to the bridal suite and still managed to get all the pre ceremony pictures i wanted so bad and she was so sweet the whole time, she even helped my bridesmaids with buttoning up my dress because they were scared they were going to rip off a button. After the ceremony she was great and was able to get all the family and bridal party pictures fast and easy so my groom and I could go off and get pictures of just us. I have never done professional photos for anything before and she made us so comfortable and made it alot of fun. During the receptions she gave us a sneak peek of the amazing photographs she had taken up to that point and i couldnt believe how amazing the photos were!! My guest were raving about how great they had came out and how nice it is that she did that for us and everyone to see! My wedding was just a few days ago but I cannot wait till we get all the photos from our very special day. I cant believe how beautiful these pictures are!
  • Andrea
    Andrea R. Married on 09/02/2018

You will not be disappointed with Shades Shutters Photography!

I would recommend Shades Shutters Photography a million times over! Since meeting with Wendy and Traci from the beginning, I knew they would be professional and great to work with. Not only did we have them there on the wedding day, Wendy designed our Save the Dates, Invitations/RSVP cards, and thank you cards (with a photo of us). They were cohesive and matched the New England/Mystic vibe that we wanted. On the day of the wedding they were prompt, helpful, and you could tell that they loved what they did! They made taking photos fun and comfortable. One of my favorite things that they offer that I have not seen anywhere else is that during the dinner, they print out photos that they took that day and display them for your guests to see. We got to take those home at the end of the night and it was so great to already have photos from our special day in our hands. You will not be disappointed with hiring them for your special day!
    Meghan Married on 09/03/2016
    My husband and I got married this month and cannot recommend Shades Shutters Photography enough! We loved that they were local and from Milford where we both grew up and currently live. We did our engagement shoot with Traci who helped (try) to make us more comfortable in front of the camera. Despite feeling really awkward, we loved our engagement pictures and Traci did a great job at capturing those natural moments! Prior to the wedding I spoke to Traci about the flow and timeline of the day and she was so nice and excited to help celebrate our wedding day! By the time the big day rolled around Traci and Krissy felt like part of crew! They did a great job of working around us and going with the flow when we were running off schedule. One of my favorite things about Shades Shutters is the fact that they print a bunch of pictures that night to display for your guest! The next morning my family was laughing that I already had a photo album of professional pictures from the night before. This is definitely something no one has seen before and makes them unique and special. I truly enjoyed having Traci and Krissy a part of our wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Shades Shutters Photography Price Rates

The Waters Edge at Giovanni's The Waters Edge at Giovanni's Banquet Halls

working with Wendy is a dream come true! you are awesome and your pictures out of this world! Thanks for rolling out the RED carpet for our couples.

Flowers by Danielle, LLC Flowers by Danielle, LLC Wedding Florists

We love working with Shade Shutters Photography as they bring the couple's wedding to life and capture every detail!

Dance To The Music Entertainment Dance To The Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

These Girls Are Great To Work With And Have A Great Way Of Showing They Love What They Do For A Living. They Are Always attentive To The Time-Line Of The Reception and Communicate Well With All Vendors. It's Always A Pleasure Keep Up The Great Work!! Jim Nuzzo Dance To The Music Entertainment

373 Acorn Lane Milford, 06461
2033149889
Location of (Shades Shutters Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding