Brooke Allison Photography

Milford, CT View map

Chic, photojournalistic CT WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER providing WEDDING, ENGAGEMENT, CHILDREN and BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY in Connecticut, Fairfield County, Boston, NY and internationally.

To get a better feel for me and my work, check out the video on my profile for a behind-the-scenes look into working with me!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints

Maureen K. Getting married on 04/12/2022

The Most Amazing Wedding Photographer

Choosing Brooke to photograph our wedding was the best, and most effortless vendor decision that we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Our wedding was in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic and despite everything going on, Brooke made our day feel completely special and unique. Her kind and patience demeanor made everyone feel so comfortable and at ease in front of the camera (a true feat in our family). She went above and beyond on our calls before the wedding, throughout the entire day as well as when delivering the finished album. We were blown away by her attention to detail, her kindness and most importantly, her ability to make us feel like the most authentic versions of ourselves on the big day. Brooke is so incredibly talented and we cannot thank or recommend her enough!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea E. Married on 04/18/2020

Best decision I made!

Where do I begin? Brooke is beyond EXCEPTIONAL!! Her energy, attention to detail, planning, talent and patience is everything you need in a photographer on your wedding day. She was my go-to person, managed everyone's ego's, made us laugh and just had a great time with her. She took photos I never imagined of - her imagination and creativity is something you'll never forget. I cannot imagine spending that many hours on my wedding day with anyone else. If you're going to take one thing away from this review, it's to not waste your time looking elsewhere - she was everything!
  • rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 08/18/2018

Dream Vendor!

Brooke is the best! I never thought that I would love my photographer so much but Brooke made all of our dreams come true! She captured the most incredible moments on our special day! I felt as if I had known her forever, she made me feel like the most beautiful and empowered bride, my confidence was through the roof that day thanks to Brooke! I will cherish the photos Brooke took that day for the rest of my life. Xo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Brooke Allison Photography 1
Offer
Getting married in January, February or March? My Winter Wedding Collection is $2,000 and includes:* Two photographers for eight hours* All images on a private URL gallery which can be shared with family and friends. The gallery also links to my professional print house allowing all images to be ordered.* A slide show of images* All images on DVD (roughly 4-6 weeks following the wedding). The images are high resolution and not watermarked.

Little Random Details Little Random Details Wedding Favors

All photographers are not created equally...it takes more than a fancy camera to take a great photo...it takes a talented person with a great eye to capture your most precious moments. Brooke from Brooke Allison Photo is one of THE BEST in this field. She is a professional, creative and charismatic individual who has the ability to make those around her comfortable and at ease, which translates into a great photo. Her adaptability and swiftness with which she captures the essence of an event are unparalleled. You will be no less than impressed.

Allison Phalen Floral Design Allison Phalen Floral Design Wedding Florists

Brooke is an amazingly talented photographer! She pays attention to the details and little moments that make your wedding day so special. She is also a blast to have around on your wedding day! She shows up with a smile and this huge bubbly personality, and she is so genuinely excited and happy for every couple she works with. You cannot go wrong with Brooke!

Andrea Marano Professional Makeup Artistry Andrea Marano Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brooke Allison's work stands out when it comes to Photography! Her talent shines and she has an eye for capturing the moment with stylish impression. Trusting your special day to Brooke Allison Photography will be one of the best investments for years to come!

18 Daniel St Milford, CT, 06460
Location of (Brooke Allison Photography)

Brooke Allison Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Brooke Allison Photography offer?

Brooke Allison Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Brooke Allison Photography offer?

Brooke Allison Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Brooke Allison Photography offer for wedding events?

Brooke Allison Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Brooke Allison Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brooke Allison Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Brooke Allison Photography offer?

Brooke Allison Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding