Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Brooke Allison Photography

Chic, photojournalistic CT WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER providing WEDDING, ENGAGEMENT, CHILDREN and BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY in Connecticut, Fairfield County, Boston, NY and internationally.

To get a better feel for me and my work, check out the video on my profile for a behind-the-scenes look into working with me!

Follow Brooke Allison Photography on

Brooke Allison Photography 5
  • rebecca

rebecca · Married on 08/18/2018

Dream Vendor!

Brooke is the best! I never thought that I would love my photographer so much but Brooke made all of our dreams come true! She captured the most incredible moments on our special day! I felt as if I had known her forever, she made me feel like the most beautiful and empowered bride, my confidence was through the roof that day thanks to Brooke! I will cherish the photos Brooke took that day for the rest of my life. Xo

Brooke Allison Photography 6
    Brooke Allison Photography 18
    Brooke Allison Photography 19
    Sent on 08/12/2019

elena · Married on 04/26/2014

Brooke Allison - where to begin. She is truly a gem...so sweet, such a great personality, so calming, and sooooooo incredibly talented. My first meeting with Brooke in person was on my actual wedding day. We had so many phone conversations prior to which she made me laugh, smile, and feel so at ease about everything. She has a way of maintaining utmost professionalism while making you feel like you're talking to a friend that you go way back with. She's just so friendly, warm, approachable, and gives you genuinely good advice. I asked her for her opinion on certain questions I had and she always gave me an upfront, honest, and helpful answer. She's so responsive and willing to make sure you and your significant other are getting everything you want.
    Her style is exactly what I wanted - a great mix of photo's that I will get framed for everyone in the family as well as so many gorgeous 'detail pictures,' candids, and just beyond beautiful shots of my husband and I. So many great pictures with 'my girls' and fun ones with the guys all having fun together. I seriously have so many my husband and I love, we really don't where to begin about getting some enlarged to put up in our house.
    I am probably one of the more self-conscious, camera-shy, critical brides. And I have to be honest and say in looking at my pictures, I LOVE how I look. Her pictures make me feel like a 'legit' beautiful bride. She's so cute too - gets so animated when she finds the perfect lighting, pose, and gets a great shot.....that you can't help but super excited yourself.
    When it comes to choosing a photographer, You really want someone that you are comfortable with and can laugh with and just makes you feel good.....on top of it all, of course you want awesome pictures. Thank you Brooke for documenting my special day so amazingly and for adding so much joy and comfort.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Matthew · Married on 09/21/2013

We loved working with Brooke. Obvious is her talent for photography--what should be noted is that she is amazing to work with and delights in documenting our big day.

Thank you Brooke!!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Brooke Allison Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brooke Allison Photography 1
    Winter Wedding Collection
    Getting married in January, February or March? My Winter Wedding Collection is $2,000 and includes:* Two photographers for eight hours* All images on a private URL gallery which can be shared with family and friends. The gallery also links to my professional print house allowing all images to be ordered.* A slide show of images* All images on DVD (roughly 4-6 weeks following the wedding). The images are high resolution and not watermarked.

• Little Random Details
    Little Random Details Wedding Favors

All photographers are not created equally...it takes more than a fancy camera to take a great photo...it takes a talented person with a great eye to capture your most precious moments. Brooke from Brooke Allison Photo is one of THE BEST in this field. She is a professional, creative and charismatic individual who has the ability to make those around her comfortable and at ease, which translates into a great photo. Her adaptability and swiftness with which she captures the essence of an event are unparalleled. You will be no less than impressed.

• Allison Phalen Floral Design
    Allison Phalen Floral Design Wedding Florists

Brooke is an amazingly talented photographer! She pays attention to the details and little moments that make your wedding day so special. She is also a blast to have around on your wedding day! She shows up with a smile and this huge bubbly personality, and she is so genuinely excited and happy for every couple she works with. You cannot go wrong with Brooke!

• Andrea Marano Professional Makeup Artistry
    Andrea Marano Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brooke Allison's work stands out when it comes to Photography! Her talent shines and she has an eye for capturing the moment with stylish impression. Trusting your special day to Brooke Allison Photography will be one of the best investments for years to come!

• Milford See on map