281 Main Street, Wethersfield, CT 06109 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co.

Larissa Lake and Co. | Salon and Spa specializes in Airbrush Makeup, Modern Hair Design, Cuts & Color, NovaLash Extensions, Skincare, Waxing, Brow Sculpting, Microblading and Organic Spray Tans. With over ten years experience, Larissa and her team of ten licensed/certified hair and makeup professionals successfully service 250 brides a year.

Nestled in Historic Old Wethersfield, CT, Larissa and her team travel throughout the state as well as any neighboring states including but not limited to: MA, RI, & NY.

Please join us on Instagram for an extensive portfolio of what we do best!

IG: @larissalakeandco

IMG5133
facebook1579237787
46288410150986317952277886515491o
Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co.

177 Reviews for Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co.

Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 1
Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 2
Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 3
Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 4
Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 5

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2018

Kristyn and Kelly are a dream team

Kristyn and Kelly from Larissa Lake & Co were so key in making the morning of my wedding run smoothly. I am very hesitant about wearing my hair up but wanted to due to the style of my dress- Kristyn was incredibly helpful in hearing my like and dislikes and then creating the perfect look for me. Kelly's makeup had me feeling like the most beautiful version of myself I could have all day long. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup and wanted a balance of feeling like myself still, but also embracing a day of going a little more glamorous than I typically would- and Kelly absolutely nailed it. On top of this, both women were friendly, easy to talk to, professional, and kind. They made my bridesmaids look and feel amazing as well. One of my bridesmaids was pretty sick day of the wedding and made the point to tell me how awesome the two of them made her not only look, but feel. These two are amazing!

Kate Mainelli · Married on 09/29/2018

Best natural looking makeup ever!

Stevie from Larissa Lake & Co. was amazing! She did an amazing job on all my bridesmaid, my mom, & myself (the bride)!! We all wanted natural looking makeup and she did an amazing job! We had more than enough time for touch-ups and was open to little changes requested. Got so many compliments on my make-up and referral requests!

Kathryn · Married on 09/22/2018

I feel like EVERY review is the same! But that’s only because Larissa lake and co. Is simply THE best on the East coast! Larissa is absolutely wonderful! A complete & total gem to be around! No wonder why her staff loves their job they have an amazing boss! Each team member is so talented and remarkable! The quality of service I received was so high caliber! The pre-wedding trials and the bridal package included a glow facial, of course I had to upgrade to the hydra facial which made my skin look and feel amazing! The whole process felt like a dream! They all know what they are doing and every bridesmaids look was spot on! Lasted all day and night into the next day! My makeup was absolutely stunning! I never felt more beautiful than the day of my trial and the day of my wedding and the morning after! Because my hair and makeup stayed until then! It was flawless! You simply have to go with Larissa lake and co. Makeup and hair was one of the more important things to me, so I didn’t mind spending that extra money. I had purposely set aside extra so I could afford the best company!
    Larissa, thank you so much for making me look so beautiful on my day!

Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 6

Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 88.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

Real Weddings

• 5th Avenue Weddings & Events
    5th Avenue Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Love Larissa and her beautiful team. My brides are always so happy and they look so stunning on their big day.

• Pole for the Mind, Body and Soul
    Pole for the Mind, Body and Soul Banquet Halls

Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. is wonderful! Larissa and her wonderful team did our hair and make up for our T.V. commercial, and a few weddings that the staff attended. They are professional, but also tons of fun to be around! We definitely recommend LLMUA & Co. to anyone looking for professional hair, make up, eyelash extensions, etc. The studio is beautiful, and the staff is truly talented. They could probably get into photography too, because some of the "after" photos are absolutely beautiful.

• Kim Bova Photography
    Kim Bova Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure to work with Larissa and she is not only a fabulous make up and hair artist, but she worked so well with my clients. She put them at ease and most important, she created a fun and convenient way for them to look their best for their portrait sessions. I can't wait to work with Larissa again!

• 281 Main Street Wethersfield, 06109 See on map