281 Main Street, Wethersfield, CT 06109 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co.

Larissa Lake and Co. | Salon and Spa specializes in Airbrush Makeup, Modern Hair Design, Cuts & Color, NovaLash Extensions, Skincare, Waxing, Brow Sculpting, Microblading and Organic Spray Tans. With over ten years experience, Larissa and her team of ten licensed/certified hair and makeup professionals successfully service 250 brides a year.

Nestled in Historic Old Wethersfield, CT, Larissa and her team travel throughout the state as well as any neighboring states including but not limited to: MA, RI, & NY.

Please join us on Instagram for an extensive portfolio of what we do best!

IG: @larissalakeandco

IMG5133
ef6866411b03e391 LL NEWLogo 2016 monogram
facebook1579237787
Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co.

181 Reviews for Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co.

Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 1
Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 6
Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 7

Claire · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful job!

Kristyn and Kelly made me and my bridesmaids look so beautiful!! I don’t wear much makeup so I was nervous about finding a makeup artist that would make me look like myself but Kelly did it!!! I felt so natural but have never felt more beautiful! Kristyn made my hair look exactly like the photos I showed her and the curls held all day! My entire bridal party loved how their services came out as well! They were very responsive, prompt and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Brown · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect personality when you're getting ready!

I had a lot of people recommend doing a makeup trial, however I ended up having emergency surgery 2 weeks before my wedding and had to cancel the trial. That being said, I went into my wedding a little blind on makeup, and I couldn't be more ecstatic with how incredible everyone's makeup turned out!!! I love love loveeee Sarah G, she was the perfect personality for our group of ladies on the wedding day. Everyone was relaxed, she was helpful with everyone's styles, and the makeup looked phenomenal. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 8
    Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 9

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2018

Kristyn and Kelly are a dream team

Kristyn and Kelly from Larissa Lake & Co were so key in making the morning of my wedding run smoothly. I am very hesitant about wearing my hair up but wanted to due to the style of my dress- Kristyn was incredibly helpful in hearing my like and dislikes and then creating the perfect look for me. Kelly's makeup had me feeling like the most beautiful version of myself I could have all day long. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup and wanted a balance of feeling like myself still, but also embracing a day of going a little more glamorous than I typically would- and Kelly absolutely nailed it. On top of this, both women were friendly, easy to talk to, professional, and kind. They made my bridesmaids look and feel amazing as well. One of my bridesmaids was pretty sick day of the wedding and made the point to tell me how awesome the two of them made her not only look, but feel. These two are amazing!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 88.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

Real Weddings

• 5th Avenue Weddings & Events
    5th Avenue Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Love Larissa and her beautiful team. My brides are always so happy and they look so stunning on their big day.

• Pole for the Mind, Body and Soul
    Pole for the Mind, Body and Soul Banquet Halls

Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. is wonderful! Larissa and her wonderful team did our hair and make up for our T.V. commercial, and a few weddings that the staff attended. They are professional, but also tons of fun to be around! We definitely recommend LLMUA & Co. to anyone looking for professional hair, make up, eyelash extensions, etc. The studio is beautiful, and the staff is truly talented. They could probably get into photography too, because some of the "after" photos are absolutely beautiful.

• Kim Bova Photography
    Kim Bova Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure to work with Larissa and she is not only a fabulous make up and hair artist, but she worked so well with my clients. She put them at ease and most important, she created a fun and convenient way for them to look their best for their portrait sessions. I can't wait to work with Larissa again!

• 281 Main Street Wethersfield, 06109 See on map