Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. Reviews

184 | Wethersfield, CT

184 Reviews for Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co.

Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 1
Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 6
Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 7

Emily · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect Hair and Makeup!

Crystal and Stevie from LL&Co were beyond amazing for our wedding day! From the trail to the day of, everything was beyond what I could have imagined. From my bridesmaids that wear makeup everyday to my mother-in-law who does not own any makeup or hair products, everyone loved how they turned out the day of! They can make any vision a reality, and are so fun to hang with on the morning of your wedding! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Labonne · Married on 09/01/2019

Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Larissa Lake & Co for my wedding and they were able to bring my vision to life. Kristyn helped me find the right hair style for my wedding and Emilee did flawless makeup on the entire wedding party. They are very experienced and professional and stay current with the trends. I was able to have full confidence in them on my wedding day. Thank you for such amazing work, I felt so incredibly beautiful

Sent on 09/23/2019

Claire · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful job!

Kristyn and Kelly made me and my bridesmaids look so beautiful!! I don’t wear much makeup so I was nervous about finding a makeup artist that would make me look like myself but Kelly did it!!! I felt so natural but have never felt more beautiful! Kristyn made my hair look exactly like the photos I showed her and the curls held all day! My entire bridal party loved how their services came out as well! They were very responsive, prompt and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Brown · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect personality when you're getting ready!

I had a lot of people recommend doing a makeup trial, however I ended up having emergency surgery 2 weeks before my wedding and had to cancel the trial. That being said, I went into my wedding a little blind on makeup, and I couldn't be more ecstatic with how incredible everyone's makeup turned out!!! I love love loveeee Sarah G, she was the perfect personality for our group of ladies on the wedding day. Everyone was relaxed, she was helpful with everyone's styles, and the makeup looked phenomenal. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 8
    Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 9

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2018

Kristyn and Kelly are a dream team

Kristyn and Kelly from Larissa Lake & Co were so key in making the morning of my wedding run smoothly. I am very hesitant about wearing my hair up but wanted to due to the style of my dress- Kristyn was incredibly helpful in hearing my like and dislikes and then creating the perfect look for me. Kelly's makeup had me feeling like the most beautiful version of myself I could have all day long. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup and wanted a balance of feeling like myself still, but also embracing a day of going a little more glamorous than I typically would- and Kelly absolutely nailed it. On top of this, both women were friendly, easy to talk to, professional, and kind. They made my bridesmaids look and feel amazing as well. One of my bridesmaids was pretty sick day of the wedding and made the point to tell me how awesome the two of them made her not only look, but feel. These two are amazing!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Kate Mainelli · Married on 09/29/2018

Best natural looking makeup ever!

Stevie from Larissa Lake & Co. was amazing! She did an amazing job on all my bridesmaid, my mom, & myself (the bride)!! We all wanted natural looking makeup and she did an amazing job! We had more than enough time for touch-ups and was open to little changes requested. Got so many compliments on my make-up and referral requests!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kathryn · Married on 09/22/2018

I feel like EVERY review is the same! But that’s only because Larissa lake and co. Is simply THE best on the East coast! Larissa is absolutely wonderful! A complete & total gem to be around! No wonder why her staff loves their job they have an amazing boss! Each team member is so talented and remarkable! The quality of service I received was so high caliber! The pre-wedding trials and the bridal package included a glow facial, of course I had to upgrade to the hydra facial which made my skin look and feel amazing! The whole process felt like a dream! They all know what they are doing and every bridesmaids look was spot on! Lasted all day and night into the next day! My makeup was absolutely stunning! I never felt more beautiful than the day of my trial and the day of my wedding and the morning after! Because my hair and makeup stayed until then! It was flawless! You simply have to go with Larissa lake and co. Makeup and hair was one of the more important things to me, so I didn’t mind spending that extra money. I had purposely set aside extra so I could afford the best company!
    Larissa, thank you so much for making me look so beautiful on my day!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 10
    Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 11
    Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 12
    Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 13
    Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. 14

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2018

I have never felt more beautiful -- while feeling like myself -- than I did on my wedding day. LL&Co took my vision for hair and makeup and executed it PERFECTLY. In addition, my mom, grandma and bridal party LOVED LL&Co's work; they all felt (and looked!) so unbelievably beautiful. On top of all that, the ladies who work at LL&Co. (including, in particular, Larissa herself) are all so fantastic. They are upbeat, clearly love what they do, professional and oh-so-much-fun! We finished hair and makeup for ten ladies early, which is apparently rare for a wedding. That gave me plenty of time to relax and eat lunch before getting dressed. Last but not least, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the follow-up to the wedding day: Kelly did my brows for the months leading up to my wedding (and they were perfect, of course), and Maria worked with me on my skin (the hydrafacial is life-changing) so that I literally glowed on my wedding day. Even though the wedding is over, I will continue going LL&Co. for my skincare/brow needs and for ANY special event in the future. Thank you SO much LL&Co!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Justine · Married on 09/08/2018

Larissa Lake was awesome to work with! I had Sara for hair and Kelly for makeup for both my trial and day of! They were so amazing and made me feel absolutely gorgeous! Plus a free facial as the bride was an awesome perk!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Annie · Married on 08/18/2018

I would not have anyone else do my hair and make besides the girls at Larissa Lake. It was soo amazing to have them come to us at the Madison on the day of my wedding. We had a big group - 15 girls! They got everyone done and to perfection. I can't recommend them enough, I wish I could have my hair and makeup done everyday by them!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2018

For my wedding day, I searched high and low for a stylist to give me the most perfect textured bridal bun. After going through many stylists, I finally went for a trial with Larissa. Immediately, I knew she was the one to do my hair on the most special day of my life.

Booking Larissa over a year in advance, I visited her beautiful salon numerous times to perfect both my wedding look, wedding color, and brows. Her entire team is beyond amazing, and truly help you perfect your entire look through both honesty and expertise.

On the day of my wedding, both Larissa and Crystal worked wonders. Together they did the hair of my 8 bridesmaids, myself, and my flower girl. They were prompt, professional, and on schedule the entire time. To say that my bridal party looked stunning is an understatement. Everyone’s hair, of varying lengths, colors, textures, and styles, looked flawless and held the entire night. For my wedding hair, Larissa made a decision to create a more elegant/sleek bun then we had originally trialed for. Trusting her, we went for it and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I looked exactly how I wanted to on my wedding day - a classic and elegant bride. I cannot thank Larissa, Crystal, and the entire LL team enough for all that they did for me the year leading up to my wedding, and on my wedding day. They are truly so talented at what they do. I would recommend them to any bride and girl in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Latasha · Married on 07/27/2018

Loved my makeup!!!

Larissa & Lake Co. Did an amazing job with my makeup. Sarah was my make up artist. She was super creative and talented. I felt like a superstar on my wedding day :)

Sent on 06/24/2019

Courtney · Married on 06/29/2018

I found Larissa Lake and Co on Instagram when searching for hair and makeup artists for my wedding day. To say I was incredibly happy with the results is not enough. I signed up for the signature bridal package, so I had an included facial in the package and had my hair and makeup trial in December. The trial went great, with Rachel (hair) and Natalie (makeup), making changes that I requested as we moved along. I had my facial (which I opted to upgrade) two weeks before my wedding, which was a great way to relax during a highly stressful period of wedding planning! Also, my skin looked so clean and fresh after the facial!

On the wedding day, Rachel and Natalie arrived promptly to my wedding suite ready to glam up myself, four bridesmaids and my mom. We had a great morning filled with a lot of talking and laughing. Our hair and makeup looked flawless the entire day! All of my girls and I were joking at the end of the night that our makeup looked as good at 11:30pm as it did at 11:30 that morning. They listened to each girl's wants and needs and executed it beautifully. As the bride, I loved my entire look! My makeup popped in the photos and I felt like the best version of myself on one of the biggest days of my life. Thank you to both Rachel and Natalie for being so amazing!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Tracy · Married on 06/22/2018

Kelly and Rachel did a phenomenal job with the hair and makeup on my wedding day, and they were so fun to spend the day with! Kristen at Larissa Lake was so helpful setting everything up and answering all of my questions leading up to the big day. I live out of state so I had no clue who to hire for my hair and makeup, but I'm so thankful I found them. They are the best!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Larissa, Kelsey, Mersida, and Chantelle made my entire wedding party look and feel amazing! They have skills that are beyond 5 stars! All night every member of our wedding party had compliments endlessly on how amazing we all looked. They came to us and made our wedding morning prep so fun and enjoyable! Along with their amazing work they have the best personalities and had so much fun with our videographer and photographer, making all of the prep so enjoyable! Along with our day of services, Maria's hydra-facials & Sarah G's waxing services made be feel incredible before my wedding. After experiencing Larissa Lake & Co. as a bride (and bridesmaid in the past) I highly highly recommend all of their services to any future brides/families! They are the ultimate best of the best!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Laura · Married on 04/07/2018

Both Larissa and her assistant Stephanie were very professional, easy-going, and flexible. They did an amazing job making everyone look and feel their best for my wedding. These ladies come highly reccommended! I will definitely be referring my friends and family with upcoming formal events.

Sent on 01/24/2011
  • User6393005 · 1+ year ago

I can't say enough good things about Larissa and her team! From start to finish, they were wonderful. My trials, my bridal glow facial, my haircut a few weeks before my wedding, and everything the day of. We had Larissa, Kristyn and Ashlyn for hair and makeup on my wedding day, and people were blown away by how amazing we all looked. Even with a couple of my bridesmaids having no idea what they wanted for hair or makeup, and with no inspiration photos, these three ladies nailed it! I couldn't be happier with the way my hair and makeup came out, and with how beautiful my girls looked! And Larissa, Kristyn and Ashlyn were fun and friendly during it all. It didn't feel weird to have them in the room getting us ready, it just felt like more friends. I would absolutely recommend Larissa Lake & Co. to everyone!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Christina · Married on 10/13/2017

I am SO happy I went with Larissa Lake & co for my wedding. I had Kelly and Ashlyn for makeup and Kristyn for hair and they did such amazing job! There were 7 of us and the team really worked well and had everyone done on time. My bridal party couldn't stop saying how beautiful they felt. The hair, the makeup.... it was all just so perfect. I especially was satisfied with how everything turned out. It was everything I had hoped for. They definitely delivered! I also had the 'bridal glow before my big day and my skin felt so amazing! I definitely recommend future brides on getting their bridal glow before their big day. I see myself getting more facials with them in the future ;)

Sent on 11/08/2017

Alexandria · Married on 09/08/2017

The wonderful team at Larissa Lake are sure to make you feel beyond beautiful on your wedding day! Myself and my bridesmaids were all beyond happy with our hair and makeup the day of, everything was flawless. All of the girls are super talented, whatever ideas you have they can make it happen. I would highly recommend Larissa Lake and her team for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Justine · Married on 07/16/2017

I have so much appreciation for the kindest and most talented women of LLMUA &Co !! They're amazing. I was first introduced to Larissa and her company from being in one of my best friend's weddings about four years ago. Soon after that time I started making appointments with Larissa, she has helped to save my eyebrows! It was a wonderful experience sharing the news of my engagement with her, I had known that I wanted LLMUA & Co. for my wedding makeup and as soon as we had a date set I sent in my information. Kristyn and Kelsey were incredible for helping me with all the arrangements. Sarah is fabulous, she helped me with one last eyebrow wax and to have a sun kissed glow with the spray tan before the big day- which looked so natural!

Larissa, Sara, Sarah and Rehia were a part of our dream team that helped to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. I cannot thank them enough. They are all so nice and fun to work with. They worked incredibly well with all of our photographers and videographers, who were helping to capture the getting ready moments. I LOVED all of our makeup. My bridesmaids, mom and mother in law looked beautiful! Larissa helped to make my Carrie Underwood inspired smokey eye look and nailed it! I definitely have never felt that gorgeous before. She helped my skin to look flawless. I really liked the look of the airbrush makeup. I could not have pictured the day without the LLMUA &Co. team. I am so thankful for these women - I would highly recommend LLMUA & Co. to everyone!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

Stephanie and Rachel of Larissa Lake handled the hair + makeup on our wedding day this past June 2017, and I cannot say enough about how amazing they made everyone feel. Starting with my trial, I gave Rachel the task of figuring out the best braid! She was so patient and we tried several different braid styles before landing on the one. On the day of the wedding, I was in LOVE with my hair + makeup - it was EXACTLY how I had pictured myself on my wedding day. And my bridesmaids felt the love too, with one of my girls (who’s been in 7 weddings!) saying it was the best hair + makeup she’s ever had. My experience with the team was so great that I’m now a client at Larissa Lake, seeing Rachel for hair and just starting to see their skincare specialist, Maria, for regular facials. Their new space is so gorgeous (just like all of them!). Definitely recommend this team!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2017

Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co did my hair and makeup for my wedding. They did such an incredible job. I felt absolutely gorgeous and both my hair and my makeup lasted all night long. I had seven ladies for hair and makeup plus me and every one of us was blown away with what an incredible job they did, the updos were exactly what we wanted, the makeup was perfect without feeling like you had pounds of it on. The ladies who came were wonderful, very professional and on time! I can’t say enough wonderful things about Larissa Lake and her amazing team!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Lori · Married on 01/21/2017

Larissa & her team are amazing at what they do! If you are looking for a team that you can have full confidence in to do hair and make up for your special day, they are #1. We ended up tweaking my hair & makeup from my trial and Larissa nailed it! I even had Nicole come to the reception after cocktail hour to put it up, so I could have a second look and I was so happy that I did! The rest of the bridal party looked phenomenal as well (bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls). In preparation for the big day, I have to commend Maria for the great skincare regimes she did on me. My skin was glowing from the facials & peels we started about a year before. Also, Kristyn who did my color and trim 2 weeks prior, I loved it!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Marissa · Married on 11/05/2016

I had Laura and Melanie along with Elizabeth for my wedding day crew. They were phenomenal. Laura is absolutely incredible and extremely patient. She worked with each bridal party member to ensure that they had the "look" that they were going for. She is so talented and everyone looked beautiful. It was so great to have Laura do my makeup on my wedding day and I knew that in her hands I would be flawless. Melanie is so awesome! She did both hair and makeup on my wedding day. Everyone was pleased with how they looked and she worked with me through each bobby pin to ensure that my hair was absolutely on point. Elizabeth was so sweet and did an amazing job with everyone's hair as well. All of the bridal party and moms felt absolutely gorgeous for the day and it was because of the ladies at LLMUA. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Madison · Married on 09/02/2016

Laura and Melanie made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. They came as a recommendation from my maid of honor and they were one of my best wedding decisions. These ladies are non-stop talent! Laura was able to give me a beautiful make up look for my bridal shower and wedding that photographed flawlessly and looked natural in person. Melanie is also the most talented hair stylist and has the patience of a saint. I struggled to find the right look for my hair and she was so incredibly patient and kind when I got discouraged. Finally when I told her I wanted something subtle across the top of my hair she took off her necklace and let me pin it in my hair for effect and it finally tied the look together for me! Totally above and beyond! When I now look at my wedding photos I feel like I looked beautiful. Best of all, I still look like myself, just the best version of me! Love them both for making me feel so special on my wedding day! They are gifted and fabulous...hire them now!

Sent on 12/10/2016