About Adelyn's Canvas

Discover Your Palette

Adelyn's Canvas brings an artistry to makeup and hair services that is unique in the freelance world. Providing professional services for weddings, special events, and more. Adelyn's Canvas' makeup artists and hair stylists have all been hand selected and personally trained by the Founder, Jaclyn Accetta.

"We hold ourselves to the highest standard of professionals in the industry, which is why we are boutique-style bridal makeup and hair company. I confidently can say, all of our artists and stylists share the same passion and genuine appreciation for having the opportunity to be such an important part of a bride's wedding day!" - Jaclyn

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Group Discounts (3)
On-Site Hair (2)
Hair Extensions (1)
Hair Trial (1)

Jaclyn was super easy to work with and her work is amazing. She has great positive energy and is also very professional. Leading up to the big day she was flexible as well. On the big day, we had a large group with 13 people getting their make-up done and Jaclyn and her assistant did an incredible job on everyone. It was perfect! All of my bridesmaids agreed this was the best wedding make-up experience they've had. Overall I am so thrilled with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

From the Bride:
From trial through wedding day, Jaclyn and Tracy were wonderful to work with. Listening to what my vision was, while adding their professional recommendations, my wedding look was achieved with ease. Working with Adelyns Canvas and Ahern Beauty was fun, and most importantly I was confident I was in good hands. These ladies were fast, yet gave each of my bridesmaids the time and attention they needed to feel great.
I highly recommend this team for large bridal parties particularly; they had no trouble finishing everyone on time and had plenty of time for touch-ups. Thank you, Jaclyn & Tracy,! I'm so happy we found you to help with our wedding day!

From the Mother-of-the-Bride:
My daughter was married this past December. After speaking with several hair and makeup companies, she decided to go with Adelyns Canvas for makeup and Ahern Beauty for hair. This was a great decision.
We were so pleased with Jaclyn and Tracy. They are both professionals who take their work seriously. We had a large wedding party and they were able to get 11 hair/makeup appointments done efficiently, with no drama, and outstanding results. We thank them both for their can-do attitude and calming approach the morning of the wedding. They clearly were interested in being certain that all of the girls and, of course, the bride, were totally happy with their hair and makeup. I can't compliment them enough...they were fantastic. Two lovely woman who are both experts at what they do. They are the dream team to use.

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews

4 AWARDS

Events

Bayville, NY 11709   See On Map
516-532-6732 (phone)
Adelyn's Canvas is a wedding hair and makeup company from Long Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. Adelyn's Canvas is a professional makeup and hair company that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 2014 specializing in Bridal.