Bayville, Bayville, NY 11709 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Adelyn's Canvas

Adelyn’s Canvas is a hair and makeup service in Bayville, New York. Founder and lead artist, Jaclyn Accetta, discovered her love of makeup at 19 after doing her first wedding. She founded Adelyn’s Canvas before she had her daughter, who the business is named after. Jaclyn works with each bride to understand their vision and meet their needs.

Adelyn’s Canvas has trained and talented consultants that transform you on your wedding day. Whatever style, theme, or look you want, they can apply flawless makeup and create stunning hair styles. Adelyn’s Canvas beauty services include:

• Blowouts

Adelyn's Canvas 6
Adelyn's Canvas 7

Christina · Married on 11/16/2018

Makeup & Hair

I cannot say enough good things about Michele and Brittany. Both came to my parents’ house to do my trials and immediately signed the contract with them. They are so sweet, fun, easy to work with, organized, responsive and prompt! Everything you hope for. I couldn’t have asked for a better team!
    Michele was my main point of contact for both hair & makeup. I loved my trial and not sure what I said that she picked up on that my wedding day makeup was even more perfect! Michele checked in a couple times prior to the wedding to see how everything was going and even post wedding to see how everything went! She really made you feel comfortable and worry free. Michele also did make up for my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law and everyone looked absolutely beautiful.
    Brittany was my hair stylist and I showed her a picture of what I was looking for. She nailed it! I ordered extensions through them which I was nervous about since all they had to go by was a picture I sent. They assured me that they knew what they were doing and they would make sure the color matched. Sure enough, they were a perfect match. My hair looked flawless and stayed the entire night!

Thank you so much Michele, Brittany, Adelyn's Canvas and Ahern Beauty! You guys are amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Vendor and Experience

I hired this vendor and Ahern Beauty for my hair and make up for myself for my wedding and they were amazing!!!!! From my trial to the day of, I have absolutely nothing but wonderful things to say. They are a bit on the pricier side but it was so well worth it. I dealt with the companies via this website and then via text with the actual girls who did my hair/makeup the day of and the communication was amazing throughout and they were so warm and personable. The day of, Candy did my hair and Christina did my makeup and they were both so awesome. They helped me stay calm, worked with me on the looks I wanted and any alternations we needed to make from the trials and they were just fun to work with as well. I would recommend them hands down!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Adelyn's Canvas FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 210.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 210.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 240.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Bayville Bayville, New York, 11709 See on map
    516-350-5699 (Phone number)
    5169469703 (Other Phone Number)