Bayville, Bayville, NY 11709 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Adelyn's Canvas

Adelyn’s Canvas is a hair and makeup service in Bayville, New York. Founder and lead artist, Jaclyn Accetta, discovered her love of makeup at 19 after doing her first wedding. She founded Adelyn’s Canvas before she had her daughter, who the business is named after. Jaclyn works with each bride to understand their vision and meet their needs.

Adelyn’s Canvas has trained and talented consultants that transform you on your wedding day. Whatever style, theme, or look you want, they can apply flawless makeup and create stunning hair styles. Adelyn’s Canvas beauty services include:

• Blowouts

Adelyn's Canvas 6
Adelyn's Canvas 7
  • Julianne

Julianne Spohrer · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience - Loved my Wedding Day Look!

Both hair and makeup were through Jacklyn Accetta, and they were just fabulous! The ladies came to my parent’s home super early in the morning, had all of my bridesmaids done quickly and right on schedule, and everyone looked beautiful. The girls were also so sweet and even put up with my family dog walking through their tools throughout the morning. I was so impressed with their work and thrilled with the outcome. My whole group was very happy with the experience.

Hair – Michele; IG: michele_aherdbeauty
    So I know a lot of people do multiple trials to find someone, but I didn’t really want to spend money on testing out multiple hairdressers. I think the purpose of the trial is to figure out what you like and don’t like. I did not love my hairstyle from my hair trial, but I gave that feedback and went through exactly what I wanted, and my hair came out amazing the day of my wedding. My curls were beautiful and so unique to me, and they even lasted through to the end of the night after plenty of wind and dancing. Michele was also super sweet and was able to work with my feedback without taking anything personally. I was so happy with the outcome.

Makeup – Lexi; IG: lexi_adelynscanvas
    I’m not a make-up person – I barely wear any and before this had never even had fake eye lashes before. So I wanted something very natural. Lexi executed my look perfectly. My makeup was natural and stayed on all night as well. One of my friends commented that I looked like myself with better eye lashes – so it was a great success!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Adelyn's Canvas 8

Elizabeth Pearce · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!! Early, flexible, and made me looking stunning!

Lexi and Michelle were amazing!! I got so, so, so many compliments on my hair and make-up!! Not only did they come meet me in NYC in a hotel room for my trial, they came to my parent's house in Amagansett for the wedding - which was full of my family (nieces, nephew, babysitters, etc) and they were completely unfazed by all of the chaos. They listened to what I wanted and had very helpful suggestions when needed. My mom, sister, and sister-in-law also got their hair and make-up done and they were all very happy with how they looked! Lexi and Michelle were early for every meeting and very responsive throughout the process. They were an awesome way to kick off my wedding day!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Adelyn's Canvas FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 210.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 210.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 240.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Bayville Bayville, New York, 11709 See on map
    516-350-5699 (Phone number)
    5169469703 (Other Phone Number)