Adelyn's Canvas

Bayville, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Adelyn’s Canvas is a wedding hair-and-makeup boutique in Bayville, New York. Founder and lead artist, Jaclyn Accetta, discovered her love of makeup at 19 years of age after working at her first wedding. This moment ignited Jaclyn’s passion for beauty, leading her to launch the company shortly before her daughter Adelyn’s arrival into the world. Inspired every day by art and makeup, Jaclyn and her team of stylists treasure every opportunity to work with nearly-weds and bring their visions to life.

Adelyn’s Canvas offers an extensive selection of beauty services to complement the to-be-wed’s style and theme for their wedding. Beginning with pre-wedding appointments and trials, a stylist will consult with clients over hairstyling and cosmetic looks. Couples can achieve longer, silkier locks with hair extensions and in-salon keratin treatments or flawless, long-lasting airbrushed makeup. Additional services include on-location styling and group bookings.

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$210

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$210

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$240

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Gratuity

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

• Jen
    Jen T. Married on 10/08/2021

Stunning bridal hair / makeup!

Stunning bridal hair / makeup! On behalf of my 9 bridesmaids, 2 moms, flower girl and myself - wow! Aside from enhancing everyone's beauty, Tracy and Jackie were truly a joy to have on my wedding day. It felt like getting ready with girlfriends, laughing and having the best time. Their natural aesthetic is truly what sold me - they listened to the "natural but enhanced" vibe I was going for and brought it to life.

Initially, I was nervous about the amount of people in the bridal party and the timeline to get out of the door on time. As the true professionals they are - we were early!

Everyone in the bridal party loved Tracy and Jackie and a few already have them in mind for future events. I could not be happier with the service - I absolutely recommend!
  • Rhea
    Rhea K. Married on 08/28/2021

Pick them!

I don't even know where to start with this review! I had the most spectacular experience with Jackie and her whole team. First of all let me tell you how BEAUTIFUL I felt on my special day. The make up was absolutely flawless and last all night ( And I danced HARD and sweat A LOT) I felt like an absolute queen, also she made my whole bridal party and family look incredible. Each woman had the most perfect make up. Jackie and her team were able to fit in a FOUR last minute additions without any fuss or attitude. She truly made my day so easy. As for hair. Candy- was incredible. My hair was gorgeous, everyone looked perfect. Each member of the team made all of us feel so comfortable and we just had the best time with them. They really could not have done anything to make my experience any better. I would recommend them 100 times over.
    Caroline M. Married on 08/28/2021

Great experience with Jaclyn and Lexi

I had such a great experience with Adelyn’s Canvas for my wedding. Through a postponement because of Covid and losing a couple of bridesmaids because of Covid concerns, Jaclyn was incredibly flexible, understanding and responsive as we had to adapt. Lexi was our makeup artist and she did an amazing job. She was helpful during my trial despite the fact that I’m no makeup expert so wasn’t able to provide much direction. And on the wedding day, she was totally professional and made me feel at ease on my big day. I was very happy with my look. Would absolutely recommend!

Adelyn's Canvas's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline for sharing your experience with Lexi and our team! We are so happy we were able to be part of your wedding day !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Bayville Bayville, NY, 11709
516-946-9703
Location of (Adelyn's Canvas)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding