Bayville, Bayville, NY 11709 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Adelyn's Canvas

Adelyn’s Canvas is a wedding hair-and-makeup boutique in Bayville, New York. Founder and lead artist, Jaclyn Accetta, discovered her love of makeup at 19 years of age after working at her first wedding. This moment ignited Jaclyn’s passion for beauty, leading her to launch the company shortly before her daughter Adelyn’s arrival into the world. Inspired every day by art and makeup, Jaclyn and her team of stylists treasure every opportunity to work with nearly-weds and bring their visions to life.

Adelyn’s Canvas offers an extensive selection of beauty services to complement the to-be-wed’s style and theme for their wedding. Beginning with pre-wedding appointments and trials, a stylist will consult with clients over hairstyling and cosmetic looks. Couples can achieve longer, silkier locks with hair extensions and in-salon keratin treatments or flawless, long-lasting airbrushed makeup. Additional services include on-location styling and group bookings.

Follow Adelyn's Canvas on
17 lenee johnny 447 51 691326

92 Reviews for Adelyn's Canvas

Jessica K. · Married on 11/13/2020

Highly Recommend!

Hair/makeup were amazing! I can’t say enough good things about Jaclyn and Tracy. I couldn’t do a trial for my wedding and they came in the day of and made everything so easy. Everyone was so happy the work they had done!

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Sara

Sara R. · Married on 09/21/2020

The best of the best!

BEST of the BEST!!! I found Adelyn's canvas on The Knot and after reading all of the amazing reviews knew that I needed to reach out, and I am SO GLAD that I did.... I first contacted Jaclyn in March of 2019 for my originally scheduled May 2020 wedding, right from the beginning she was incredibly responsive and kind-- even though I would later learn that she was away in Hawaii for a project during that time-- I was specifically looking for a Makeup AND Hair team, and right away Jaclyn connected me to Tracy, at Ahern Beauty..... THIS IS THE DREAM TEAM.

I scheduled a trial and they came to my house and tried several styles with me to find what I liked best. Beyond that, meeting them at the trial was so much fun- they made the experience feel really special and by the time the trial was over I KNEW I NEEDED to book them and signed on the spot. This was the easiest and best vendor decision I made for the entire wedding.

Fast forward to 2020, the pandemic hit and our plans, like so many others, needed to change. Jaclyn was incredibly accommodating, switching over our contract to our new date for later that year. When we realized that our new date was also unlikely and changed our plans once more Jaclyn jumped right in. We spoke on the phone and via email several times to iron out all of the details and was incredibly flexible with me, especially considering I only gave her 1 month's notice.

On the day of the wedding, Adelyn's Canvas and Ahern Beauty showed up on time, opted in to our covid rapid testing--- which stretched out timeline--- and still managed to get everyone's hair and makeup done and LOOKING AMAZING on schedule. All of my bridesmaids were ecstatic, many claiming that this is the best they've felt for any wedding. Even more, everyone loved hanging out with them all morning.

I had them stay for touch ups, which I highly recommend, especially because they have such positive energy and a calming presence while so much is going on around you! They made me look perfect, exactly how I envisioned and kept my looking that way all throughout the wedding day.

I am so incredibly grateful to them and so happy that I chose Adelyn's Canvas/Ahern Beauty to work with on my wedding day

Sent on 10/04/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Adelyn's Canvas FAQ

$ 15
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 210
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 210
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 240
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 150
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage

• Bayville Bayville, NY, 11709 See on map
    516-350-5699 (Phone number)
    5169469703 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Adelyn's Canvas)