45 Bayville Avenue, Bayville, NY 11709 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 1

About Soundview Caterers

Soundview is your Exclusive Waterfront venue for the day! Hosting only one evet per day, our sole focus is on your guests. Nestled on the shores of the Long Island Sound, this gorgeous venue specializes in creating extraordinary wedding experiences for couples in love and their special guests on one of the most exciting days of their lives. With their excellent reputation and impeccable customer service skills, the experienced event specialists at Soundview will go above and beyond to assist you in creating a wedding that will be remembered for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity
Soundview can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests in its scenic indoor and outdoor event spaces. The waterfront venue is a one-room facility that features a separate space for cocktail receptions and intimate gatherings. Inside Soundview’s Grand Ballroom, you and your guests will be transported to a bygone era, with its Crystal chandeliers, ultra high ceilings, crown moldings and gorgeous hardwood floors. The event space also features state-of-the-art lighting, recessed video monitors and embedded fireplaces. Soundview hosts only one wedding event per day, giving couples the exclusivity and personal attention they deserve from beginning to end.

The event possibilities at Soundview are endless as it offers couples a space to host their bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception and elopement on the property. Soundview is a full-service wedding venue that provides a myriad of event services to couples planning their nuptials. Those services include all-inclusive wedding planning packages, in-house catering and bartending, event planning, event rentals and wireless Internet. Couples may bring in their own vendors to assist them on their special day. At Soundview, event staff will be on hand on the day of each wedding it hosts to assist with setup and cleanup before, during and after each event. Soundview offers parking, shuttle and valet services to couples and their guests during the events they host. The property is also wheelchair accessible.

Cuisine
At Soundview, couples have the option of selecting from a variety of catering services for their cocktail hour or reception. Those services include family style, plated, stations, servers, hors d'oeuvres, and buffet. The venue also offers bartending services, such as open bar, that features premium and house liquor, wine and beer. Couples also have the option of creating their very own signature drinks for their special day.

Follow Soundview Caterers on

Soundview Caterers 5
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2019

Beyond perfect

This venue was perfect for me and my now husband. They cater to only one wedding a day which is amazing. Me and my girls got ready at the venue which is so convenient. The maitre d set up EVERYTHING for us the day of, everything was so perfect the service was amazing, they went out of there way to go above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and on top of that the view is beyond incredible. I wouldn’t have changed one thing! Highly recommend this venue for future Mr. and Mrs.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Marta R. · Married on 09/13/2019

Beautiful venue with great service!

I cannot recommend the Soundview enough! This is an absolutely gorgeous venue, right on the water in Bayville, NY. It consists of two floors: the first floor has a lobby, the bridal suite and adjacent restroom, and the main reception area. The reception area is absolutely beautiful—it can accommodate up to 200 guests, and they can also put up an unobtrusive screen to cut off part of the room if your wedding party is on the smaller side (they did this for me--I had 100 guests and it didn’t feel cramped or too big, it was just right). There is a really beautiful 1920’s-esque bar, and an amazing view of the ocean.
    The lower floor contains the bathrooms and another dining area, which is where cocktail hour is hosted. This too contains a large, beautiful bar, an outside patio where guests can go, and a baby grand piano! We hired a pianist for an hour, and guests loved it. Lastly, there’s a walkway down to the ocean.
    One of the best features of the Soundview is that this whole area is yours for the day. They only book one wedding per day, so your guests can have the run of the place and go wherever they want. It’s also incredibly practical: you have a drop-off appointment where you give them everything you want put out for your wedding and they put it all together for you, but you or a family member can also go there the day-of, if you forget anything at your formal drop-off appointment. I found this to be a huge stress-reliever. Just knowing that I could go there if I needed to and make changes was a big weight off my shoulders.
    The food is superb. And the food you get for cocktail hour is ridiculously good—there’s SO much and each dish is better than the last. When we arrived they took us into the bridal suite, so that we could relax for a half hour and have time to regroup, and they brought us a sampler of everything people were eating at cocktail hour. I could’ve cried in joy. We didn’t know they would do that and it was AMAZING!
    And that brings me to one of the best features of the Soundview, and that is the people who work there. Michael, the owner, works hard to accommodate you as a client. The amazing food, I hear, can be attributed to him being a chef. Diane is the main contact after you sign your contract and she was amazing to work with. Best of all, she gives great advice if, like me, you were unsure of basically everything. Diego, the maître’d, was so attentive, polite, and genuinely invested in making sure the night went well. You also get a bridal attendant, and mine was absolutely lovely. She was always on hand to help with anything, be it your veil coming undone, bustling your dress, or finding your shoes. At the end of the night one of the valet drivers came up to me to thank me for tipping them, which I thought was so sweet. Truly everyone there is just so genuinely kind and good people.
    The best part was, after we got to our hotel room and were looking through our things, we saw that they had written a sweet message for us on our cake box, AND took a picture of all of the staff with our polaroid, put it into our guestbook, and wrote a beautiful message on behalf of all of the staff at Soundview. I was so surprised and touched!
    Honestly, I know I’m repeating myself here, but I can’t recommend this venue enough. I would give them 100 out of 5 stars if I could! They made this whole experience as stress-free as possible, and it was a beautiful and memorable night. Thank you so much, everyone at Soundview!

Sent on 10/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Soundview Caterers FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Beach
    Mansion
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    December

Real Weddings

• Camelot Studios
    Camelot Studios Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Soundview caterers. They are amazing to work with and you will have a wonderful experience. I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

• Luminous Sounds Inc.
    Luminous Sounds Inc. Wedding Musicians

Soundview Caterers is a beautiful venue on the water in Bayville, NY. From a musical perspective, their outdoor ceremony location is perfect for a string quartet or other live ensemble to perform from behind the guest seats with great acoustics. Indoors, this picturesque venue boasts a piano that can be used for cocktail hour and ample space for a live, string quartet to perform as well. The staff is also knowledgeable and accommodating. I would highly recommend Soundview Caterers to anyone looking to find a waterfront ceremony and reception.

• Around Town Entertainment
    Around Town Entertainment Wedding Bands

Around Town Entertainment recommends Soundview Caterers for all events! www.aroundtownent.com info@aroundtownent.com 917-679-8636

• 45 Bayville Avenue Bayville, NY, 11709 See on map