Camelot Studios

Oceanside, NY View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

Camelot Studios is a professional wedding photographer who services the greater Long Island market. Owner Rocco Chilelli and his talented team are prepared to document your special day in a creative way that is also fun for you. They take advantage of the best sites that New York has to offer as background to their photos. Regardless of your wedding style and size, Camelot Studios is equipped to preserve all of the tears and smiles of your remarkable celebration.

Experience

Camelot Studios has catered to the needs of Long Island couples for over 25 years, providing them with unique and edgy images to cherish for the rest of their lives.

This photographer offers a wide variety of wedding services. Camelot Studios’ services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Camelot Studios also offers many other services. These services include:

• Engagement Sessions
  • Family Sessions
  • Matted prints
  • Wall Art
  • Cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Slideshow
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Cheryl M. Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding Day

I would HIGHLY recommend Rocco and his staff. They were wonderful this weekend at our daughter's wedding at Soundview Caterers, Sept 15, 2019. Totally professional, nice, funny, accommodating. Wonderful experience having him take the photos. 5 stars! Rocco doesn't just tell you to stand over there and take a picture. He poses you to get the best results. Always telling us to turn our heads a little, relax your arms, etc. He has the eye to know these little details will make a better picture in the end. Wonderful Experience! C. Meyer (mother of the bride)

Camelot Studios's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We had a great time and it was awesome working with all of you! We are glad you had a wonderful experience with us.
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience!

Amazing experience! Rocco and his team are exceptional at what they do. It was an easy choice for us to book with Camelot after meeting Rocco for the first time. He was super personable, really got to know my husband and I and immediately made us feel comfortable and like family. Rocco and his team do amazing work. Our engagement shoot and wedding day pictures are absolutely stunning and the album is beautiful. Highly recommend!

Camelot Studios's reply:

Hey Marissa,
    Thank you for trusting us to make your special day so wonderful. It was an honor for my team and me to celebrate with you!
  • Jeanne
    Jeanne B. Married on 07/06/2019

my wedding album is better than i've ever seen

The wedding album has a glass cover and the pages are metallic print, where the photos appear practically 3d!! It comes in a leather box with satin ribbon - all customized in your color of choice. Its made and shipped from italy. he allows for all of the photo selection digitally, so if you dont live on long island, but are getting married on long island, its so easy to see every single photo and pick your final picks/layout for your album! We live in Miami and got married at the sandcastle on long island, and everything was easy! Emails, texts, calls + my mother went to a meeting at his office to see his samples. Everything was great for a bride who's planning her wedding from 1000 miles away!!

the engagement shoot was complimentary with my package and we got some great shots there too! he even went over the time limit, and got great shots on a freezing day! he has great suggestions for free locations that dont require an extra fee to get a permit to photog there. he made us feel relaxed too as my groom isnt used to taking a lot of photos, so that was really nice.

he was very prompt on the wedding day, so no worries there.

I am EXTREMELY PICKY! did I say extremely? and I'm 100% a type A personality.. I like to control it all lol.., and he dealt with that and made me feel like I got everything I wanted. I know I was probably difficult at times, but it was all worked out and I was very happy with the final product!! THANK YOU ROCCO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

NY Orchestras Entertainment NY Orchestras Entertainment Wedding Bands

Rocco shoots every party, with assistants, and is a true artist!

ECR Designs, Inc. ECR Designs, Inc. Wedding Invitations

Camelot Studios is definitely the PERFECT photographer for your wedding! The owner Rocco works with you on the day of and really puts everything into making sure to capture every special moment!

3260 Brower Ave. Oceanside, NY, 11572
516.678.3131
Location of (Camelot Studios)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding