Engagement
Shoot included

About Ken Hild Photography

Vivid and vibrant photos

While no one can have more fun than you on your wedding day, everyone at Ken Hild Photography has a way of connecting with you & your guests. You, the couple, will be glad you chose Ken Hild Photography to photograph your special day. With more than 15 years of experience, you can expect your love story to develop into picture perfect memories. Call or email us today for more information!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

We cannot say enough about Ken Hild! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, Ken made our experience as a bride and groom completely memorable! He was so easy to work with and displayed professionalism through our entire experience. His passion for photography was clear every step of the way, and made us feel like we were in the best hands we could be in! Our pictures are AMAZING and the turn around time for delivery was so quick! We had them by the time we came back from our honeymoon! If you are unsure at all about who to choose, Ken Hild Photography is definitely the way to go!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ken is an AMAZING photographer! It was obvious from our first interview with him that Ken was our guy. His down-to-earth nature and sense of humor put my husband and I at ease that he would be the perfect addition to our wedding venue team. We had gotten engagement photos with him an my husband and I spent the whole session laughing, it was such a fun day and Ken was a huge part of that. We received our photos soon afterwards and were beyond impressed; it was obvious we had the right choice. They were so good in fact, we used his photos for our save the dates.

Leading up to the big day, Ken was probably the most organized of all of our vendors. He had a set timeline months in advance which became the guideline for all of the other venues. He was quick to respond to all of my emails and was always organized. We couldn't have asked for more on our wedding day. Everyone loved him--our family, our wedding party, guests, and most importantly other venues. It was easy to smile when Ken was around and I know both sides of the wedding party have fond memories from the whole day.

About a month after our ceremony we had preview wedding pictures available and less than two months after the ceremony we had all of our photos. I am floored at how well the photos came out, Ken truly has a talent. He caught so many special moments, I am so grateful that they are forever immortalized. I honestly don't know how I am going to pick photos for my wedding album. Frankly, I could rave about Ken forever and it wouldn't do him any justice--if you hire Ken you won't be disappointed!!

Photo
Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

Ken Hild Photography Pricing