28 North Country Road, Mount Sinai, NY 11766 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Ken Hild Photography

Ken Hild Photography is an experienced wedding photography company located in Mount Sinai, New York. They take vivid and vibrant pictures that highlight your unique love story. Their photojournalistic approach will capture every detail of your special day, all while being unobtrusive. Ken Hild Photography will take a mix of candid and posed shots that will encapsulate the emotions you and your guests will want to remember for years to come.

This award-winning company was started by Ken Hild in 2004. He has over 15 years experience in the industry, and travels all over Long Island photographing couples' weddings. He offers customized packages so you'll get exactly what you want, as opposed to paying for items that you don't need. Each couple will receive full coverage, digital editing, an assistant photographer along with the lead photographer and a USB of high-resolution images. Additional services include:

• One event per day
  • Proofs
  • Custom graphics
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Each couple Ken Hild Photography works with will receive a complimentary engagement session with the wedding package they choose. Additional services include:

• Trash the dress

57 Reviews for Ken Hild Photography

• Rebcca

Rebcca Keller · Married on 11/11/2018

Dream Photographer

From the minute we saw Ken’s photography and met the man himself, we fell in love. Ken Hild’s outgoing and spunky personality is outstanding. He is easy to talk with and always trying to lend a helping hand in the wedding process. Ken is truly a photographer and a wedding planner all in one. I’m not joking— Ken developed a day-of schedule for us and walked us through the logistics of how everything will happen. He is part of the reason why my wedding day ran so smoothly. My party was extremely large (10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, and our immediate families). Ken was able to keep everyone moving and get as many pictures as he could which if anyone knows our hectic families, that is difficult! We also told Ken that we didn’t want to miss cocktail hour so Ken was there bright and early and stayed to the very end making sure we were able to get all our photos in before sun set and got us there right on time for cocktail. My husband and I were so pleased. He brought with him his assistant Mike who was equally as amazing and just as awesome as Ken himself. The two of them worked so well together and I was soooo happy to have them both there. Ken has this ability to capture those little moments that emphasize the love a couple has for each other and you can tell that Ken truly takes pride in making sure every photo is as perfect as the next. Our engagement photos came out stunning and everything I ever imagined. I haven’t received the photos from my wedding day yet (it was only a few days ago) but I will tell you I have no doubt that he has captured beautiful photos of the love my husband and I shared on our wedding day. If you haven’t booked your photographer, you’d be crazy to pass up this man. Ken Hild is worth every penny. We cannot thank Ken and Mike enough for all their hard work and passion on our wedding day.

With all our love, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Keller

Lauren Greco · Married on 09/22/2018

gorgeous photos & great person to work with!

From the moment we met Ken, we knew to stop meeting with other photographers! We are in LOVE with our photos! He did such an amazing job capturing each detail of our wedding day! He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. He has such an eye for capturing the best angle, I was truly in awe when I saw our pictures. We had a few different places we wanted to take pictures at after our ceremony (a rustic barn and wine cellar), in a limited amount of time, and Ken was able to make us laugh and feel relaxed to get the most beautiful shots! He is truly passionate about what he does, and it shows in his beautiful pictures! He was organized and efficient on the day of our wedding, we were able to actually enjoy our wedding! Between our engagement shoot and wedding, we have SO many gorgeous pictures! You are in the best hands with Ken!

Ken Hild Photography 1
    Ken Hild Photography 2
    Ken Hild Photography 3

Ken Hild Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• 28 North Country Road Mount Sinai, NY 11766 See on map