49 Reviews for Ken Hild Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
49 Ken Hild Photography Reviews

We cannot say enough about Ken Hild! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, Ken made our experience as a bride and groom completely memorable! He was so easy to work with and displayed professionalism through our entire experience. His passion for photography was clear every step of the way, and made us feel like we were in the best hands we could be in! Our pictures are AMAZING and the turn around time for delivery was so quick! We had them by the time we came back from our honeymoon! If you are unsure at all about who to choose, Ken Hild Photography is definitely the way to go!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ken is an AMAZING photographer! It was obvious from our first interview with him that Ken was our guy. His down-to-earth nature and sense of humor put my husband and I at ease that he would be the perfect addition to our wedding venue team. We had gotten engagement photos with him an my husband and I spent the whole session laughing, it was such a fun day and Ken was a huge part of that. We received our photos soon afterwards and were beyond impressed; it was obvious we had the right choice. They were so good in fact, we used his photos for our save the dates.

Leading up to the big day, Ken was probably the most organized of all of our vendors. He had a set timeline months in advance which became the guideline for all of the other venues. He was quick to respond to all of my emails and was always organized. We couldn't have asked for more on our wedding day. Everyone loved him--our family, our wedding party, guests, and most importantly other venues. It was easy to smile when Ken was around and I know both sides of the wedding party have fond memories from the whole day.

About a month after our ceremony we had preview wedding pictures available and less than two months after the ceremony we had all of our photos. I am floored at how well the photos came out, Ken truly has a talent. He caught so many special moments, I am so grateful that they are forever immortalized. I honestly don't know how I am going to pick photos for my wedding album. Frankly, I could rave about Ken forever and it wouldn't do him any justice--if you hire Ken you won't be disappointed!!

Photo
Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

As a professional event planner, I have worked with many photographers. When deciding who to use for our wedding I was extremely picky and held my standards very high. Ken and his team did not disappoint and I wouldn’t have wanted to work with anyone else on such a special day. Ken brings an amazing energy to the day and works very quickly. He captures the moment and the day as it unfolds and makes everything feel easy and natural. On our wedding day there was an amazing sunflower field that had not been harvested and we took full advantage of it for pictures. Even with the extra stop Ken and his team were able to stay on track and get EVERYONE (our family, the bridalparty and ourselves) to cocktail hour on time! During the reception they are always there to capture every moment, but do so without you ever noticing or feeling like they are in the way. Ken and his team exceeded my very high expectations and I would HIGHLY recommend that you book him as soon as possible. I can’t talk about Ken without mentioning Pete. Pete Galgano is from Wedding Cinema and I wouldn’t recommend anyone else to work with Ken than Pete and his team. The two work flawlessly with each other and make the day go extremely smooth. They keep you laughing the entire day and they never missed a single moment. If you want not only amazing pictures and video, but great company and great people to be surrounded by – Ken and Pete is honestly your dream team. I am forever grateful to them for capturing our day so perfectly.

Profile Picture Samantha , 9/9/17, 1 Review

Ken is the best!

Ken was the perfect photographer for us! We are not the type to be the center of attention. Ken was so funny and entertaining that we had no problem smiling and laughing for our photos. He was easy to work with, quick with all my emails/texts, and timely with our event. His vast knowledge allowed us to get every single photograph we could possibly imagine and more!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ken is amazing. Our pictures came out fantastic and he was very quick with their delivery to us.
Make sure you hire him because you won't be disappointed. All of our guests commented on how discreet he was and he was truly able to capture so many memorable moments. Definitely a win!

Profile Picture chiara, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Ken is your photographer!!!! Ken and his staff are amazing! He is so enjoyable to be around and made my wedding day go so smoothly and so perfectly. I was so happy he was apart of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are not enough good things to say about Ken Hild and his Assistant Ken. My wife and I had our wedding on a very rainy September day. Ken came ready to work to make our photos as good as they could be with all the rain and that is exactly what he did. Our photos came out beyond perfect and by looking at them you would never know it rained at all. Ken spent hours of his day out in the rain, getting soaking wet to get our photos, and never once did he give up or not give 100%. They were so professional, funny and outgoing and made everything go so smoothly with the photos. If you are looking for beautiful photos, a fun, professional photographer and an all around great experience, my wife and I would highly recommend Ken Hild. Thank you so much for everything, our photos are amazing and really captured every great moment of our special day!!!!

Profile Picture Allen, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ken Hild was amazing to work with. Our engagement photos were amazing!! Ken always stayed in touch throughout the wedding process and any questions we had were always answered. A few days before the wedding he contacted us because rain was in the forecast, he was prepared and gave advice as to what to get incase of rain. He also called the venue to see if we could get in earlier in the day due to weather. The day of the wedding, Ken was on point, checking the forecast, and he kept things moving along and on schedule. His assistant was very good as well, and always fluffing the dress. Also Ken is very creative and is able to work in all types of surroundings. We can't wait for our album!!! Ken is the best!!

Profile Picture Aliza, 6/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ken Hild was exceptional for our wedding and engagement photos! Ken has so much energy, it's contagious. My husband is not one to pose for photos etc, but Ken made our engagement shoot and the day of the wedding run smooth, and he did it effortlessly. Ken has an eye for amazing photography, and is so quick to come up with the "perfect shot". We couldn't be any happier with Ken & his team! His packages & pricing are affordable, and he provides QUICK results. We would recommend Ken Hild to all newly engaged couples looking for a photographer that knows the industry, and makes you feel comfortable during the whole process!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

GREAT! I went to a couple of photographers before Ken and the minute I met with his wife I knew this was the photographer for us! Our engagement photos came out fantastic and we cannot wait for our wedding!!!

Profile Picture User6212926, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Ken was very professional. We met with him for engagement photos before our wedding, which helped break the ice for the wedding pictures. After family pictures were taken, we didn't even know he was there, and didn't feel the pressure to stop and pose throughout the day. We would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/19/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints

Ken Hild did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. He truly listens to what you want and respects your individual style as a couple. He was always very pleasant and professional. I'm definitely going to recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We knew within minutes of meeting Ken he was the photographer for us. From the engagement shoot until the end of the wedding Ken was nothing short of amazing. I do not have enough good things to say about Ken and his assistant (also Ken)!!! He made us, our bridal parties and families feel SO comfortable all day everyone was raving about how great he was! Ken is very detail oriented and will not miss anything!! my husband doesn't love taking pictures but we had so much fun with Ken and he made us feel totally comfortable and relaxed. i woke up the morning after the wedding to our sneak peak already up on Facebook and are blown away at how awesome every single picture is!! So eager to see the rest of the pictures!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ken and his team are absolutely amazing! He creates such a relaxing and fun environment. I highly recommend ken to anyone who needs a photographer, you will not be disappointed. He captured moments from my wedding that were so intimate and special that I will cherish forever! Thanks again to ken and his team! Your incredible!

Profile Picture Meagan , 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ken was amazing every step of the way. From the engagement shoot, to contacting us about a timeline, to the wedding day he was professional, prompt, and his love for what he does shined through in each conversation we had. Ken had a creative eye for many of his shots. On our wedding day Ken and his assistant Ken made everyone feel comfortable with their senses of humor and laughed right along with whatever jokes were being told. Many guests at the wedding raved about their personailities and how they weren't the type of photographers to be in your face. Ken had our teasers posted on Facebook within a week of our wedding. We can't wait to see the rest of his amazing photographs. I highly recommend Ken Hild to anyone who is looking for a photographer!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ken has been fantastic since the start. We were looking for a photographer would would pay attention to every little detail of our day. His professionalism and enthusiasm is second to none. He's helped us preserve the memories of our wedding day forever. If you choose Ken you won't be disappointed, trust him he knows what he's doing!

Profile Picture User5456467, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

I first met Ken Hild in July 2013 when he photographed my sisters wedding. It was clear from that day that my husband to be and I would not look any further for our wedding photographer. From our first meeting, my husband and I loved working with Ken. He is a wonderful photographer with a great eye for detail. He makes you excited about the process and his enthusiasm is contagious. I was worried about being the center of attention and having so many pictures taken but from the engagement shoot to the wedding Ken did nothing but make us feel comfortable. In addition to being the best photographer on Long Island Ken Hild is also a great person. He is the type of person you meet one time and you feel like you have been friends for 20 years. He is friendly and fun and his body of work speaks for itself. Ken took over 2000 photos at my wedding and captured such beautiful moments that people are already asking for copies. Another bonus about Ken Hild is that he is efficient. Within 1 month of my wedding I have all of my photos, have chosen album leather and I am on my way to completing my album. This is not the normal situation. Many people wait months for their photos only to be disappointed. Ken Hild did not disappoint us and I recommend all brides who want a great photographer who really cares about the couple he is working with to book Ken Hild.

Profile Picture Loren, 6/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We Had Tony as our photographer from Ken Hild Photography and he was absolutely amazing! He did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos. The worst part about having Tony was trying to pick which photo was our favorite because we had soooooo many beautiful shots. Tony was friendly, coached us through breathtaking photos, and is a master with different types of lighting. It rained on our wedding day and our ceremony had to be moved inside but he made sure we had outside photos taken and you would never even know they were taken under an overhang on such a cloudy day!! A+++++ We would definitely recommend Tony and Ken Hild Photography!!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/27/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm so happy that I booked Ken for my wedding at Giorgio's this past May! He was so easy to work with, was very responsive, and made the whole process from our first meeting, to engagement shoot, to the big day fun! Our pictures came out beautifully and Ken knows all of the best spots for photos at Giorgio's, so if you're getting married there the decision is a no brainer! He spends almost every weekend shooting at Giorgio's. He also brings an assistant with him, who will act as a second photographer when they aren't helping him. We got back almost 1800 pictures from our wedding day! I think one of the best things about booking Ken is that he doubles as your wedding day planner! On our first meeting, he mapped out a whole timeline of the wedding day for us so that we knew what times everyone should be where and so we knew how to plan accordingly. Ken also knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, he even made my picture-hating Husband comfortable during the engagement shoot so that the wedding day was a breeze. Thank you Ken for capturing all of the most important moments of our wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/1/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

Working with Ken and his staff was wonderful. The engagement photo shoot was great, to help my husband and I get comfortable with being the "center of attention." The day of, Ken was on time, professional, creative and clearly well experienced. He knew which angles to play with and did his best to make sure to capture every detail of the wedding. About 2 months after the wedding, we received a USB and CD with all of the photos, fully released to us. Between the wedding and when we received the USB, my father-in-law suddenly passed away. When I contacted Ken to get some photos of my father-in-law from the wedding, to use at his services, Ken and his wife were understanding and accommodating, sending me ~10-12 pictures promptly. Their compassion was greatly appreciated and I would highly recommend working with them on your wedding day!

Profile Picture User4049588, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ken Hild and crew are knowledgeable and creative professionals that will help direct your day and record all your memories, even the ones you forgot to pay attention to. His photography is beautiful and the shots taken are original.

Besides the great personalities of both Ken and his assistant, Ken, you can expect help with your engagement photos, full day commitment to your event, no photography cap, a quick turn around of your photos, and complete ownership of all photos with no watermarks. Ken is fantastic at planning every minute of your day, working under quick changing timelines, and keeping control of the photo shoots while acknowledging what makes the groom and bride happy.

Personally, the best thing about Ken and crew are their personalities and obvious love for what they do. I hate having my picture taken and am not at all confident with myself. They made it so easy to want to have your picture taken, not feel weird about it, and to look at my photos and feel like I liked how I looked meant the world to me.

I can't thank everyone enough!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/27/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

I used Ken Hild for my October 18th wedding, and he's just amazing. From beginning to end. Our engagement shoot was so much fun he was flexible, he was creative with the shots he took. Not your cookie cutter run of the mill photographer. Ken really has an eye for detail and creativity. We did our pictures before the wedding in a movie theater and the pictures came out beyond amazing. Everyone had so much fun while we were shooting. Everyone at the wedding came up to me to tell me how amazing he was. Our bridal party had fun so taking pictures was not this torturous experience. He was professional but still kept it light and fun. He got so many great shots, made sure he checked in with me to make sure I got all the shots I wanted. He never missed any candid moment throughout my wedding even the ones I missed and was told about afterwards. I highly reccommend Ken!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ken Hild Photography was absolutely amazing. All of our pictures are wonderful, and Lenny was a delight to work with. He got tons of shots during the reception where I hadn't even realized he was there. Very pleasant experience and a good value.

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ken did such a great job photographing our wedding day. So far, we've gotten to see the sneak peeks and they are absolutely amazing and we have gotten so many compliments from family and friends. On our wedding day, of course, I was nervous but Ken and his team helped me to feel at ease and comfortable. Because I'm an OCD freak, before our wedding, I emailed Ken about 30 photos I had found and loved from Pinterest. Ken printed them and had them as a checklist to make sure he got every single one the day of our wedding. He knew the perfect lighting, locations, poses....etc. to make our photos so beautiful. Ken wasn't pushy or in the way at any point during the day. So many of my friends have said that their photographers drove them crazy the day of their wedding... Ken was the complete opposite! Our wedding day flew by and I'm so glad that we had such an amazing photographer to capture every moment of our day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews