Ken Hild Photography Reviews

57 Ken Hild Photography Reviews
  • Rebcca

Rebcca Keller · Married on 11/11/2018

Dream Photographer

From the minute we saw Ken’s photography and met the man himself, we fell in love. Ken Hild’s outgoing and spunky personality is outstanding. He is easy to talk with and always trying to lend a helping hand in the wedding process. Ken is truly a photographer and a wedding planner all in one. I’m not joking— Ken developed a day-of schedule for us and walked us through the logistics of how everything will happen. He is part of the reason why my wedding day ran so smoothly. My party was extremely large (10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, and our immediate families). Ken was able to keep everyone moving and get as many pictures as he could which if anyone knows our hectic families, that is difficult! We also told Ken that we didn’t want to miss cocktail hour so Ken was there bright and early and stayed to the very end making sure we were able to get all our photos in before sun set and got us there right on time for cocktail. My husband and I were so pleased. He brought with him his assistant Mike who was equally as amazing and just as awesome as Ken himself. The two of them worked so well together and I was soooo happy to have them both there. Ken has this ability to capture those little moments that emphasize the love a couple has for each other and you can tell that Ken truly takes pride in making sure every photo is as perfect as the next. Our engagement photos came out stunning and everything I ever imagined. I haven’t received the photos from my wedding day yet (it was only a few days ago) but I will tell you I have no doubt that he has captured beautiful photos of the love my husband and I shared on our wedding day. If you haven’t booked your photographer, you’d be crazy to pass up this man. Ken Hild is worth every penny. We cannot thank Ken and Mike enough for all their hard work and passion on our wedding day.

With all our love, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Keller

Lauren Greco · Married on 09/22/2018

gorgeous photos & great person to work with!

From the moment we met Ken, we knew to stop meeting with other photographers! We are in LOVE with our photos! He did such an amazing job capturing each detail of our wedding day! He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. He has such an eye for capturing the best angle, I was truly in awe when I saw our pictures. We had a few different places we wanted to take pictures at after our ceremony (a rustic barn and wine cellar), in a limited amount of time, and Ken was able to make us laugh and feel relaxed to get the most beautiful shots! He is truly passionate about what he does, and it shows in his beautiful pictures! He was organized and efficient on the day of our wedding, we were able to actually enjoy our wedding! Between our engagement shoot and wedding, we have SO many gorgeous pictures! You are in the best hands with Ken!

Ken Hild Photography 1
    Ken Hild Photography 2
    Ken Hild Photography 3

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot say enough kind things about Ken! From our engagement shoot to photographing our wedding, he made us feel comfortable and at ease every step of the way. On the day of our wedding we were on a very tight timeline and Ken still managed to get every single shot we requested. He is personable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend him enough for your event!

Ken Hild Photography 4
    Ken Hild Photography 5

Tiffany · Married on 07/08/2018

Ken Hild Photography is outstanding! If you are looking for something other than your typical wedding photos, then you need to book with Ken. He has such an artistic eye and he is insanely creative. He of course will take your traditional shots, but he will also go above and beyond to make sure you have modern day pictures. I am beyond thrilled with how all of my wedding photos came out.

Ken's positive energy is so infectious and we had so much fun with him on our wedding day. Ken is more than a photographer, he is a true artist. My husband and I highly recommend Ken Hild!

Ken Hild Photography 6
    Ken Hild Photography 7
    Ken Hild Photography 8

Kaitlin · Married on 07/05/2018

Ken Hild is not only a professional at what he does but a professional in every aspect. Our pictures came out abolsutely beautiful!! He was able to capture every specific photo with relatives and friends I wanted, able to get every spot I wanted to hit before cocktail (windmill, beach, golf course, etc.) and even able to get all my photos done before a scheduled time because I didn’t want to miss my cocktail hour. I highly, highly recommend Ken. He is absolutely amazing and makes it fun! The best part is, our pictures are absolutely stunning! I am so in love with them! I cannot thank him enough.

Kristina/Daniel · Married on 06/16/2018

KenHild Photography is absolutely amazing!!! Words can’t desribe how happy my husband and I were with our pictures from him. Ken was a lot of fun to work with. He will literally make you laugh the entire time. He is hilarious. Once again, his photography is out of this world!!! He helped make our wedding day very special!!

Ken Hild Photography 9
    Ken Hild Photography 10
    Ken Hild Photography 11

Blayne · Married on 05/12/2018

The day went by so very fast it was gone in a blink of an eye! Ken and his team were amazing. Ken was on top of everything. I’m so glad we booked him . We got our pictures back very quickly. We are getting so many compliments about him and his team . I’m in awe on how amazing our pictures can out! I can’t thank him enough. KEN it cause of you that the greatest moment of our lives is frozen in time! Thank you for everything you did for Us.

Monica · Married on 04/28/2018

Ken is the most amazing photographer I met. He is easy going and makes you feel comfortable taking the millions of photos you take on such a crazy day. I unfortunately fell two weeks before my wedding day but Ken was super supportive of my inability to move quickly. He made me feel extremely comfortable. We recieved our photos within 30 days and I couldn't be happier with the result. I still continuously keep looking at them and how gorgeous they all are. Thank you Ken for everything! Love the Roselli's

Andrea · Married on 12/01/2017

We cannot say enough about Ken Hild! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, Ken made our experience as a bride and groom completely memorable! He was so easy to work with and displayed professionalism through our entire experience. His passion for photography was clear every step of the way, and made us feel like we were in the best hands we could be in! Our pictures are AMAZING and the turn around time for delivery was so quick! We had them by the time we came back from our honeymoon! If you are unsure at all about who to choose, Ken Hild Photography is definitely the way to go!!

Ken Hild Photography 12

Caitlin · Married on 10/28/2017

Ken is an AMAZING photographer! It was obvious from our first interview with him that Ken was our guy. His down-to-earth nature and sense of humor put my husband and I at ease that he would be the perfect addition to our wedding venue team. We had gotten engagement photos with him an my husband and I spent the whole session laughing, it was such a fun day and Ken was a huge part of that. We received our photos soon afterwards and were beyond impressed; it was obvious we had the right choice. They were so good in fact, we used his photos for our save the dates.

Leading up to the big day, Ken was probably the most organized of all of our vendors. He had a set timeline months in advance which became the guideline for all of the other venues. He was quick to respond to all of my emails and was always organized. We couldn't have asked for more on our wedding day. Everyone loved him--our family, our wedding party, guests, and most importantly other venues. It was easy to smile when Ken was around and I know both sides of the wedding party have fond memories from the whole day.

About a month after our ceremony we had preview wedding pictures available and less than two months after the ceremony we had all of our photos. I am floored at how well the photos came out, Ken truly has a talent. He caught so many special moments, I am so grateful that they are forever immortalized. I honestly don't know how I am going to pick photos for my wedding album. Frankly, I could rave about Ken forever and it wouldn't do him any justice--if you hire Ken you won't be disappointed!!

Ken Hild Photography 13
    Ken Hild Photography 14
    Ken Hild Photography 15
    Ken Hild Photography 16
    Ken Hild Photography 17
    Ken Hild Photography 18
    Ken Hild Photography 19

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

As a professional event planner, I have worked with many photographers. When deciding who to use for our wedding I was extremely picky and held my standards very high. Ken and his team did not disappoint and I wouldn’t have wanted to work with anyone else on such a special day. Ken brings an amazing energy to the day and works very quickly. He captures the moment and the day as it unfolds and makes everything feel easy and natural. On our wedding day there was an amazing sunflower field that had not been harvested and we took full advantage of it for pictures. Even with the extra stop Ken and his team were able to stay on track and get EVERYONE (our family, the bridalparty and ourselves) to cocktail hour on time! During the reception they are always there to capture every moment, but do so without you ever noticing or feeling like they are in the way. Ken and his team exceeded my very high expectations and I would HIGHLY recommend that you book him as soon as possible. I can’t talk about Ken without mentioning Pete. Pete Galgano is from Wedding Cinema and I wouldn’t recommend anyone else to work with Ken than Pete and his team. The two work flawlessly with each other and make the day go extremely smooth. They keep you laughing the entire day and they never missed a single moment. If you want not only amazing pictures and video, but great company and great people to be surrounded by – Ken and Pete is honestly your dream team. I am forever grateful to them for capturing our day so perfectly.

Gina · Married on 08/11/2017

Ken is the best!

Ken was the perfect photographer for us! We are not the type to be the center of attention. Ken was so funny and entertaining that we had no problem smiling and laughing for our photos. He was easy to work with, quick with all my emails/texts, and timely with our event. His vast knowledge allowed us to get every single photograph we could possibly imagine and more!

chiara · Married on 10/14/2016

Ken is amazing. Our pictures came out fantastic and he was very quick with their delivery to us.
    Make sure you hire him because you won't be disappointed. All of our guests commented on how discreet he was and he was truly able to capture so many memorable moments. Definitely a win!

Stephanie · Married on 10/02/2016

Ken is your photographer!!!! Ken and his staff are amazing! He is so enjoyable to be around and made my wedding day go so smoothly and so perfectly. I was so happy he was apart of my wedding day.

Allen · Married on 09/30/2016

There are not enough good things to say about Ken Hild and his Assistant Ken. My wife and I had our wedding on a very rainy September day. Ken came ready to work to make our photos as good as they could be with all the rain and that is exactly what he did. Our photos came out beyond perfect and by looking at them you would never know it rained at all. Ken spent hours of his day out in the rain, getting soaking wet to get our photos, and never once did he give up or not give 100%. They were so professional, funny and outgoing and made everything go so smoothly with the photos. If you are looking for beautiful photos, a fun, professional photographer and an all around great experience, my wife and I would highly recommend Ken Hild. Thank you so much for everything, our photos are amazing and really captured every great moment of our special day!!!!

Aliza · Married on 06/05/2016

Ken Hild was amazing to work with. Our engagement photos were amazing!! Ken always stayed in touch throughout the wedding process and any questions we had were always answered. A few days before the wedding he contacted us because rain was in the forecast, he was prepared and gave advice as to what to get incase of rain. He also called the venue to see if we could get in earlier in the day due to weather. The day of the wedding, Ken was on point, checking the forecast, and he kept things moving along and on schedule. His assistant was very good as well, and always fluffing the dress. Also Ken is very creative and is able to work in all types of surroundings. We can't wait for our album!!! Ken is the best!!

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2016

Ken Hild was exceptional for our wedding and engagement photos! Ken has so much energy, it's contagious. My husband is not one to pose for photos etc, but Ken made our engagement shoot and the day of the wedding run smooth, and he did it effortlessly. Ken has an eye for amazing photography, and is so quick to come up with the "perfect shot". We couldn't be any happier with Ken & his team! His packages & pricing are affordable, and he provides QUICK results. We would recommend Ken Hild to all newly engaged couples looking for a photographer that knows the industry, and makes you feel comfortable during the whole process!!

GREAT! I went to a couple of photographers before Ken and the minute I met with his wife I knew this was the photographer for us! Our engagement photos came out fantastic and we cannot wait for our wedding!!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2015

Ken was very professional. We met with him for engagement photos before our wedding, which helped break the ice for the wedding pictures. After family pictures were taken, we didn't even know he was there, and didn't feel the pressure to stop and pose throughout the day. We would highly recommend him.

Kelly · Married on 09/11/2015

Ken Hild did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. He truly listens to what you want and respects your individual style as a couple. He was always very pleasant and professional. I'm definitely going to recommend him to everyone!

Kristin · Married on 09/04/2015

We knew within minutes of meeting Ken he was the photographer for us. From the engagement shoot until the end of the wedding Ken was nothing short of amazing. I do not have enough good things to say about Ken and his assistant (also Ken)!!! He made us, our bridal parties and families feel SO comfortable all day everyone was raving about how great he was! Ken is very detail oriented and will not miss anything!! my husband doesn't love taking pictures but we had so much fun with Ken and he made us feel totally comfortable and relaxed. i woke up the morning after the wedding to our sneak peak already up on Facebook and are blown away at how awesome every single picture is!! So eager to see the rest of the pictures!

Meagan · Married on 08/21/2015

Ken and his team are absolutely amazing! He creates such a relaxing and fun environment. I highly recommend ken to anyone who needs a photographer, you will not be disappointed. He captured moments from my wedding that were so intimate and special that I will cherish forever! Thanks again to ken and his team! Your incredible!

Heather · Married on 07/18/2015

Ken was amazing every step of the way. From the engagement shoot, to contacting us about a timeline, to the wedding day he was professional, prompt, and his love for what he does shined through in each conversation we had. Ken had a creative eye for many of his shots. On our wedding day Ken and his assistant Ken made everyone feel comfortable with their senses of humor and laughed right along with whatever jokes were being told. Many guests at the wedding raved about their personailities and how they weren't the type of photographers to be in your face. Ken had our teasers posted on Facebook within a week of our wedding. We can't wait to see the rest of his amazing photographs. I highly recommend Ken Hild to anyone who is looking for a photographer!!

Ken has been fantastic since the start. We were looking for a photographer would would pay attention to every little detail of our day. His professionalism and enthusiasm is second to none. He's helped us preserve the memories of our wedding day forever. If you choose Ken you won't be disappointed, trust him he knows what he's doing!

Ken Hild Photography 20