Duet Photography & Video

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Duet Photography & Video is a studio based in Westbury that has been documenting love stories of over a thousand couples since 2005. We're in the business of capturing the love, the laughter, and the road to happily ever after of our couples and their friends and family through beautiful and creative photos and videos. We can't wait to document your wedding as well!

At Duet Photography and Video, we provide a range of services in order to best serve our clients as they celebrate their wedding day. With both photography and videography services available, every important detail of your day will be documented in the most beautiful way. Along with coverage of your wedding day, our team specializes in engagement and boudoir shoots.

For loved ones who may not be able to attend your wedding in person, we also offer professional HD live streaming for your virtual guests local and anywhere in the world.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Yeana
    Yeana C. Married on 02/12/2022

Beautifully Captured, Classic Editing

Hanel and his team were the best in capturing our wedding day! He accommodated our requests with a personalized wedding package that fit our budget. Our photos and films came out so beautifully, I can not recommend them enough! I cried, smiled and laughed at all the moments. We also received photos our families will be able to cherish for a very long time. We have nothing but good words to share about Duet Photos, please please reach out to them. Our photos and videos will be something we can look back every year and bring us right back to our wedding day. Hanel was very easy to communicate with and very accommodating. Thank you so much Hanel and Mike!
  • Naomi
    Naomi A. Married on 02/08/2022

The hardest working vendor at our wedding!

When I first met with Duet like 3 years ago I really clicked with Mike, (the lead photographer’s), chill, calm presence. My husband is an introvert and felt very anxious about taking pictures, I knew Mike was exactly the kind of energy we wanted to spend our wedding day with.

Duet was wonderful to work with and have answered all communication PROMPTLY leading up to and since the wedding. They offer a lot for some of the best prices. We had an engagement shoot, a wedding album and two parent albums and two photographers, a videographer for 12 hours. When I say 12 hours they worked their tails off for 12 hours. By the end of the night I felt so close to Mike, Hanel (assistant photographer) and Brian (videographer) that I wanted to be friends with all of them. They did so much work to try and get me the shots that I wanted and were gentle, calm and understanding. They are exactly the type of people that you want us spend the most stressful, wonderful, incredible day of your life. We also added a steaming service since we had a lot of guests that were unable to make it due to COVID. They were working so hard and were so incredible that I had guests coming up to me to tell me how amazing my photography and videography team were (one of my guests works in film and photography and said he had never seen such a hard-working team.)

Hanel had me laughing all day as he was demonstrating for me how to pose and with all my requests leading up to, during and since the wedding the response time has been immediate and warm. (Our Officiant forgot to mention a very important note during our ceremony and they edited it into our ceremony video so that it’s memorialized. My ring was created from my husband’s great grandmother’s ring while his ring is my grandfather’s ring. In a Jewish ceremony are supposed to use an unbroken gold band which I used my great grandmother’s band. My grandfather’s band and my great grandmothers band were smuggled into this country sewn into the lining of my grandmother’s dress when my mom and grandmother fled to to America to escape the communist regime in Romania. Despite my many highly detailed type A questions and directions Mike and Hanel took it all in stride.

After receiving my edited photos back, I noticed that some of my bridal party's eyes were closed in some of the pictures. Within hours Hanel responded and Mike had photoshopped their eyes open.

Duet memorialized our day BEAUTIFULLY and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful pictures at a fair price and excellent customer service and work ethic, to boot. Run, don't walk to Duet, you won't regret it!
    Nicole D. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing to work With

Duet was definitely my favorite vendor for my wedding day and planning. The price was affordable. Hanel was always quick with responding to my emails with questions and Hanel and team are extremely professional and genuine. The photos came out wonderful. We had a fun wedding day taking photos with Duet . Our album was perfect and all our family raved about the pictures. Thanks Duet for everything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Splash DJ Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

Bellydance by Daniela Bellydance by Daniela Banquet Halls

Duet did the photography and video for my wedding and it was amazing. They were great to work with, and the end product couldn't be better. My friends have all hired them for their upcoming weddings!

293 Castle Ave, Suite 1E Westbury, NY, 11590
Location of (Duet Photography & Video)

Duet Photography & Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Duet Photography & Video include in the starting price?

Duet Photography & Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Duet Photography & Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Duet Photography & Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Prints

What photography styles does Duet Photography & Video offer?

Duet Photography & Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Duet Photography & Video offer?

Duet Photography & Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Duet Photography & Video offer for wedding events?

Duet Photography & Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Duet Photography & Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Duet Photography & Video is recommended by 87% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in value, 4.5 in quality of service, 4.5 in flexibility, 4.5 in professionalism and 4.4 in average response time.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding