Blo Blow Dry Bar - Long Island

Locust Valley, NY View map Visit website

Blo Blow Dry Bar is a hair and beauty business based in Locust Valley, New York that provides services to couples for their wedding celebrations.

Congratulations!

Our team of Bridal Beauty experts will provide flawless hair and makeup for any of your celebrations. Let us pamper you for your engagement photos, bridal showers, bachelorettes, and of course, THE BIG DAY.

We also offer styling for your entire I-Do Crew. Treat your bridal party to a day of beauty, style them up for an amazing photoshoot, or book them in for the big day. We want them to shine beside you. Beautiful photos, guaranteed.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$99

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$49

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$49

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$99

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Grace G. Married on 09/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Seriously recommend!! Such kind people, and amazing work. I have never felt so beautiful in my life, which is so important on your wedding day.

I had my trial and my day of wedding hair & makeup done at Blo Dry Bar. From the moment I spoke with them through email and phone calls they were so incredibly kind. And I was even more blown away at their excitement to meet me, the bride, when I actually went in! Super kind, non judgemental, overall such a welcoming environment. And my hair and makeup were not only INCREDIBLE, but lasted for over 12 hours for my wedding day. I am beyond satisfied.
  • Courtney
    Courtney G. Married on 06/10/2022

Everything was Amazing!

Everybody was fantastic at Blo Blow Dry Bar. They were in contact with me every step of the way and answered any questions that I had. Misha was an amazing hair and makeup artist. She was really wonderful to work with and let me kind of pick what I wanted and was comfortable with but also gave me advice if she thought something might work better. I would definitely use them again the next time I have an important event!
  • Jen
    Jen M. Married on 10/02/2021

Saved my wedding!

I don't know where to begin, but Blo saved my life and my wedding. My original hair stylist canceled on me the day before my wedding earlier this month, and Jean and her team stepped in to help! They have a dedicated bridal team, which thank god! I literally had to do a new trial and trust everything would turn out okay, and was greeted with open arms and hugs, and honestly loved my hair more than my original person. Malisha did my hair and was an absolutely angel, and everyone else's hair turned out beautiful as well. I am forever indebted to Blo for helping this emergency bride on SUCH short notice and doing such an exquisite job!!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Venice Ross
Venice Ross
Bridal Consultant

Hi, I'm Venice and I will guide you through all things bridal with Blo Blow Dry Bar!

I have worked as a Professional Makeup Artist for the past 10 years and enjoy helping women enhance all aspects of their beauty.

Contact me anytime to get more information on our wedding day services, trials, and future bookings!

Jean Camilletti
Jean Camilletti
Owner

Hello Blushing Brides,

I am the owner of Blo Long Island Blow Dry Bar in Greenvale. We are very excited to serve you! Please connect with our Bridal Consultant Venice for all your engagement and wedding day requests!

Blo Hearts You!

50 Glen Cove Road, Greenvale NY 11548 Locust Valley, NY, 11548
Location of (Blo Blow Dry Bar - Long Island)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding