Massapequa Park, Massapequa Park, NY 11762 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Ahern Beauty

Ahern Beauty is a boutique-style bridal Hair company. We have collaborated with our favorite bridal Makeup company, Adelyns Canvas. Our team, has worked in the beauty industry for more than ten years. All of our stylist stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques. We travel to your convenient location for the trial as well as the day of.

Tracy recommends a makeup and hair trial for all brides so that all the kinks can be worked out, changes made and everything runs smoothly the day of your wedding. Tracy and her team can create any look or style you want and still bring out your personality. They want you to feel confident and stunning on your wedding day. Ahern Beauty services include:

• Blowouts
80c92e8a 05ad 49c8 bacd 60f4adc527a8 51 932680

92 Reviews for Ahern Beauty

Jessica Koyles · Married on 11/13/2020

So amazing!

Everyone’s hair for my wedding was truly were amazing! I can’t say enough good things. I couldn’t do a trial for my wedding and they came in the day of and made everything so easy! My makeup stayed on all day/night with no issues whatsoever.

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Sara

Sara Rotter · Married on 09/21/2020

The very best!

I first found Ahern Beauty back in March of 2019 through their sister company, Adelyn's Canvas, while on the search for the perfect beauty team for my big day, originally planned for May 2020. After working with these two companies, I can definitely say that I found the DREAM TEAM!

From the beginning they've been communicative, flexible and amazing to work with. Beyond that they are the best people to be around, and INCREDIBLY TALENTED.

At my trial, Tracy tried several different hair styles on me, and even had sample extensions with her (since I had desperately wanted clip in extensions for my big day). I was amazed by how quickly she could m transform my hair, and how much she understood what I was after. Jaclyn, who did my makeup, did very much the same- making sure she got the look I was after and providing her suggestions based on her knowledge and expertise. More so, they were SO MUCH FUN to be around, my mom and I loved them, and I signed on the spot. It was the easiest and best vendor decision I made for the entire wedding.

Fast forward to 2020, the pandemic hit and plans needed to change. They were incredibly flexible, understanding and accommodating changing my contract to reflect my new date--- and then AGAIN when plans changes once more, and with only 1 month's notice. Beyond that, just a few weeks before our new date, while talking with Jaclyn I mentioned I was concerned because I hadn't gotten a hair cut in MONTHS due to the pandemic. Right away, Tracy called me and next thing I know, Tracy is coming over to give me an at-home covid hair cut to ensure my hair would be in good shape for the wedding day. The compassion and care that they have for their clients is unmatched.

On the day of the wedding, Ahern Beauty and Adelyn's Canvas arrived at the venue and opted in to our covid rapid testing. Despite the fact that this stretched out timeline, they were still able to have everyone's hair and makeup completed and looking AMAZING right on time. My bridesmaids not only loved their looks, but also loved hanging out with them all morning! I had one friend who tried an up-do for the very first time and she was OBSESSED with how it turned out. I looked EXACTLY how I imagined and was ecstatic.

I had them stay for touch ups throughout the day, and I'm SO GLAD that I did. Not only did it keep my looking fresh all day, but also Tracy and Jaclyn are full of positive energy and provided the much needed sense of calm that brides are after when there is so much going on around them.

I'm so grateful to Ahern Beauty and Adelyn's Canvas and so happy that I chose them for my wedding day

Sent on 10/04/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ahern Beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ahern Beauty 1
    Book a Wedding Day package today and receive $125 off!
    When booking 2 hours of following get one free!

• Massapequa Park Massapequa Park, New York, 11762 See on map
    516-307-0705 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ahern Beauty)