About AhernBeauty

Every bride is different, our goal is to create the most exquisite, custom look on your special day.

Ahern Beauty is A freelance Bridal Hair company. Owner, Tracy has been making brides look elegant and exquisite for the past eight years. Her talents have been recognized in the bridal, fashion and editorial industry. Tracy’s exceptional experience and abilities have ranked her as one of the top stylist in the NY Metro area. She thoroughly enjoys making brides look beautiful on their most important day. Not only is Tracy a stylist she is also a lead trainer in the tri-state area.
Tracy has a passion for hair, as well as the bridal and fashion world! She loves to laugh,have fun and develops a personal relationship with each one of her clients. Tracy truly cares about the happiness of her clients.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Long Island, Lancaster, Philadelphia, Scranton + 1 Additional Regions

43 Reviews for AhernBeauty

Airbrush Makeup (5)
Contour Makeup (4)
Natural Makeup (4)
Blowouts (2)

The entire team are reliable, caring and professional! I worked with Michele and Devin and I could not be happier with the results. They kept in touch with me throughout the entire wedding process and were prompt in all that they did! They were easy to work with and made my day very comfortable. I could not say enough amazing things and would highly recommend them! My make up and hair came out beautiful, and lasted all day!

Profile Picture Leah, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I have to point out that both Michele, and Tracy, were not only professional but they were so personable as well. I felt that they were more like friends than makeup artists. Having a type A personality, I would text them with last minute questions at all hours (sorry again ladies!) and they would get back to me shortly after. The day of the wedding, they were on time and made me feel like a PRINCESS. They are both so talented! I used they for my bachelorette dinner and my bridal shower and will continue to use them again in the future. I cannot rave enough about how much I loved them. Thank you for making me feel so wonderful on the most important day of my life.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews

My Photo Album

24 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1512762362 a436100564cc15af 1512762192669 cd08192017 1941

Book a Wedding Day package today and receive $125 off!

$125.00 Value | Promo Code: ww2016
When booking 2 hours of following get one free!
Available to the first 1 couple