Ahern Beauty

Massapequa Park, Massapequa Park, NY 11762 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Ahern Beauty

Ahern Beauty is a boutique-style bridal Hair company. We have collaborated with our favorite bridal Makeup company, Adelyns Canvas. Our team, has worked in the beauty industry for more than ten years. All of our stylist stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques. We travel to your convenient location for the trial as well as the day of.

Tracy recommends a makeup and hair trial for all brides so that all the kinks can be worked out, changes made and everything runs smoothly the day of your wedding. Tracy and her team can create any look or style you want and still bring out your personality. They want you to feel confident and stunning on your wedding day. Ahern Beauty services include:

• Blowouts

Ahern Beauty 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Quentin · Married on 03/30/2019

Simply Amazing!!

Adeyln's Canvas and Ahern Beauty blew me away with their professionalism, courtesy towards clients, and amazing work they do! I was always concerned about not looking like myself for my wedding day as many makeup artists and hair stylists tend to over do the job. I was speechless seeing myself in the mirror as they combined natural beauty with amazing artistic enhancement. Everything about my makeup and hair look was perfect and it photographed so well, lasting the entire day from 5am start to late into the night. My photos came out so nice and all of the girls in the bridal party were absolutely stunning! I would choose them over and over again! Michele was so wonderful to work with all throughout the process, exlaining every little detail perfectly and building great rapport with my bridal party, the moms, and myself! My Mother-in-Law never wears make up and she made her absolutely glow the entire day while putting her comfort first! Candy was wonderful with all the hair styles we threw at her! There is nothing she can't do when it comes to amazing styling! I had been messaging her regarding changes in my personal hairstyle and she accommodated it so well, delivering the exact look I was going for! She did the flower girl's style on the spot and it fit her beautifully. All the girls were great to interact with and it was such a pleasure to work with their company. I would recommend them to everyone, whether it be for a wedding, party, or special event. They are fantastic and enhance everyone's natural beauty with a great touch of elegant glamour.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Ahern Beauty 8
    Ahern Beauty 9
    Ahern Beauty 10

Mackenzie Kurnath · Married on 03/09/2019

Best decision ever!

Lexi (makeup) and Andrea (hair) were the dream team! Andrea perfectly replicated a picture I showed her as my inspiration for my hair look. It honestly came out better than the picture in my opinion. Plus my hair hardly takes a curl and the curls came out beautiful and lasted all night long! I pretty much just showed Lexi a picture of my dress and our color palette and she worked her magic without any direction from me at all. I typically don't wear much makeup so I was nervous but it came out way better than I imagined. The hair/makeup on my bridal team was incredible too, everyone received SO many compliments!! The girls were also extremely professional, on time ( even a few minutes early), and answered any questions right away. I will definitely recommend them to all my friends planning weddings in the future :)

Sent on 03/12/2019

Ahern Beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ahern Beauty 1
    Book a Wedding Day package today and receive $125 off!
    When booking 2 hours of following get one free!

• Massapequa Park Massapequa Park, New York, 11762 See on map