Massapequa Park, Massapequa Park, NY 11762 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Ahern Beauty

Ahern Beauty is a boutique-style bridal Hair company. We have collaborated with our favorite bridal Makeup company, Adelyns Canvas. Our team, has worked in the beauty industry for more than ten years. All of our stylist stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques. We travel to your convenient location for the trial as well as the day of.

Tracy recommends a makeup and hair trial for all brides so that all the kinks can be worked out, changes made and everything runs smoothly the day of your wedding. Tracy and her team can create any look or style you want and still bring out your personality. They want you to feel confident and stunning on your wedding day. Ahern Beauty services include:

• Blowouts

Ahern Beauty 6
Ahern Beauty 7

Lauren Frew · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream Hair/Makeup Team!

Choosing Ahern Beauty was one of the best wedding decisions I made. The entire team was so kind and responsive from the day I reached out to them. I was so excited to have Candy for hair, she remained patient during the entire process, always open to any re-dos necessary to perfect my bridal look. On the day of, Candy arrived early and my seven bridesmaids and I looked beautiful with plenty of time for photos. She did so much more than hair that day, she kept everyone at ease and laughing. Choose Ahern Beauty, I promise you will not regret it!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Julianne

Julianne Spohrer · Married on 06/08/2019

Loved my Wedding Makeup!

Hair & Makeup – Adelyn’s Canvas & Ahern Beauty; IG: adelynscanvas, ahernbeauty
    Both hair and makeup were through Jacklyn Accetta, and they were just fabulous! The ladies came to my parent’s home super early in the morning, had all of my bridesmaids done quickly and right on schedule, and everyone looked beautiful. The girls were also so sweet and even put up with my family dog walking through their tools throughout the morning. I was so impressed with their work and thrilled with the outcome. My whole group was very happy with the experience.

Hair – Michele; IG: michele_aherdbeauty
    So I know a lot of people do multiple trials to find someone, but I didn’t really want to spend money on testing out multiple hairdressers. I think the purpose of the trial is to figure out what you like and don’t like. I did not love my hairstyle from my hair trial, but I gave that feedback and went through exactly what I wanted, and my hair came out amazing the day of my wedding. My curls were beautiful and so unique to me, and they even lasted through to the end of the night after plenty of wind and dancing. Michele was also super sweet and was able to work with my feedback without taking anything personally. I was so happy with the outcome.

Makeup – Lexi; IG: lexi_adelynscanvas
    I’m not a make-up person – I barely wear any and before this had never even had fake eye lashes before. So I wanted something very natural. Lexi executed my look perfectly. My makeup was natural and stayed on all night as well. One of my friends commented that I looked like myself with better eye lashes – so it was a great success!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Ahern Beauty 9

Ahern Beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ahern Beauty 1
    Book a Wedding Day package today and receive $125 off!
    When booking 2 hours of following get one free!

• Massapequa Park Massapequa Park, New York, 11762 See on map