Ahern Beauty

Massapequa Park, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Operating out of Massapequa Park, New York, Ahern Beauty is a wedding-focused boutique hair salon in collaboration with the makeup application company, Adelyns Canvas. This team is made up of several professionals who have a wealth of valuable industry experience. Each stylist is passionate about what they do and strives to stay up-to-date on all of the latest trends and techniques. Ahern Beauty is prepared to travel to your wedding venue for both the trial as well as the day-of.

These experts recommend makeup and hair trials so that your vision can be established prior to the big day. Ahern Beauty can capture and produce any look or style you want while also focusing on bringing your natural beauty to the forefront. It is the teams’ precedence to make you and your wedding party feel confident and stunning by the time you take to the aisle. Some of the services you can look forward to taking advantage of include but are not limited to:

• Blowouts and styling
  • Hair extensions
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Fake lashes

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• O
    Orlando R. Married on 06/11/2022

Ahern Beauty's Team is AMAZING!

I had no idea who to pick for hair for myself and the bridal party, so after much searching on various wedding websites, I came across Ahern Beauty. Their website looked great so I reached out for a trial. Candy came to my house which was extremely convenient, and listened patiently as I admitted I had no clue what to do with my hair, and showed her a bunch of vastly different styles. She showed me my hair down and curly, then in a bun, then in a curly gorgeous ponytail that I ultimately chose.

Candy also did a home trial for my mom who was even more undecided than me. She definitely had the patience of a saint!

The day of the wedding Candy and her team were right on time and got to work immediately. Everyone was done way ahead of schedule and looked great. The team even found time to fit in drying my fiancé's hair! My ponytail came out PHENOMENAL, I am completely obsessed with it in all the pictures. Seriously, I never would've thought a ponytail could look so elegant but damn, Candy really nailed it.

I can't recommend this team enough. Every time I had a question, no matter how small, Tracy got back to me right away and never made me feel like I was annoying.
    Julie L. Married on 06/11/2022

Highly Recommend!

Huge thanks to Michele and Kayla (hair) and Louisa and Lexi (makeup) for making my wedding look complete!! Michele and Louisa were my main contacts - always responsive and professional. I met them 10 months ago when I had my trial and the two of them, along with Jaclyn, made sure to stay in touch leading up to the big day to answer my questions, go over logistics, and discuss my desired look. In addition to doing my hair and makeup, they also took care of 7 other ladies, including the MOB and MOG. They made sure we stayed on schedule and that the room was light and carefree all morning. All of the ladies in my bridal party were so happy with their looks, which made me so happy. Furthermore, our hair and makeup stayed in place the entire day - even after hours of photos outside and lots of dancing! Highly recommend Ahern Beauty! You won't regret booking them! Thank you all again!
    Kerri F. Married on 05/21/2022

1 million stars :)

Tracy, Jaclyn and their team were amazing. Not only are they skilled in their craft but they are so sweet and were a joy to have with me on my wedding day. They went above and beyond and I highly recommend booking their services for hair and makeup. Cannot thank them enough for making me, my bridesmaids, my mom and my MIL feel absolutely beautiful on a very special day…and our looks held all night

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Ahern Beauty 1
Gift
When booking 2 hours of following get one free!

Massapequa Park Massapequa Park, NY, 11762
Location of (Ahern Beauty)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding