EDA beauty Hair & Makeup

Smithtown, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Rated 5 Stars on The Knot, Wedding Wire and Facebook’s Brides Of Long Island, we at EDA beauty Hair & Makeup we are committed in providing you the best possible Hair & Makeup service for your wedding day!!

Eda Casale, owner and master Makeup artist and Hairstylist, has been helping brides and their bridal party’s look and feel like their most FABULOUS selves for 15 years. Working with the sweetest and most talented master artists available in the industry, Eda and her team of amazingly talented professional artists place the utmost importance in creating you a wedding morning that is fun, professional, energetic yet easy going and stress free to start your most important day on the right foot!!

About EDA
Owner Eda Casale is a highly experienced master stylist creating soft romantic makeup and hairstyles with a touch of boho trends. Each style created is catered specifically for the bride wearing the look: each hairstyle and makeup is designed as one of a kind looks based on that bride’s unique features and face/hair texture. Eda has worked for prestigious makeup companies such as MAC, NARS, Lancôme, Laura Mercier and is experienced in makeup application for all skin tones, textures and ages. Trained by celebrity hairstylists, Eda has mastered hairstyling for all hair textures from coarse and curly to fine and thinning hairs.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Amie
    Amie M. Married on 06/12/2022

Amazing Hair and Makeup!

Eda is professional, kind and does great work. She worked with us when having to postpone our wedding 3x then when people dropped out of our wedding party as well. She is great with communication and is thorough in planning what is wanted. She and her team did a great job on my aunt, mom, and my own hair and makeup. The glam look she did showed up really well in pictures. Thank you Eda!

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

😍😍 Woww Amie!! 🔥 What a stunning bride you are!! Thank you sooo much for this review!! We had so much fun helping you all get ready for your special day. I’m so glad you attached pics- you look breathtaking and the barn looks so magical ✨🥂 Congratulations to you all! You look amazing.
  • Meagan
    Meagan Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing!!!

Eda and her team were incredible. First off, she was so responsive and answered all emails quickly and professionally. She worked with me to do a trial and was super flexible with what I needed/wanted. Eda is so sweet and fun to work with and does amazing work. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and everyone's styles lasted all day/night!

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aw Meagan you’re amazing for posting this review so fast too 😍😘😘💖 Thank you soooo much for trusting in us and sharing your amazingly special day with Gina and I! We loved every minute of getting to know your party and celebrating you! Sending you all the love!!! ✨✨✨
    Stephanie P. Married on 05/27/2022

Absolutely incredible❤︯❤︯

I chose Eda to do my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I could not sing her praises enough. She was so responsive and put me at ease during all the chaos leading up to the wedding. I had 13 people doing their hair and makeup and was worried that the 4 hour time slot would not be enough to get everyone done. But Eda and her team were so amazing and efficient. We were done with time to spare, and she ended up allowing me to add someone since we had extra time. Her and her team were so friendly and sweet, we had the best time getting ready with them. When I say everybody’s hair and makeup came out BEAUTIFUL, it’s an understatement. My whole bridal party (who have all been in multiple other weddings) said that Eda and her team were the BEST team they’ve ever worked with. These pictures don’t even do the look justice! If you want to look stunning on your wedding day and work with a team you can trust completely, PLEASE go to Eda❤️❤️

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aw thank youuu Steph!! This is just so beyond amazing inf to read 😍🥰😘 I’m so beyond incredibly happy that you loved our service!! We truly had so much fun celebrating you with the beauty service. You look so phenomenally stunning, I can’t take it!! I loved every minute working with you 💖👏🏻💯🥂

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Smithtown Smithtown, NY, 11787

Wednesday-Sunday 10am-6pm For Trials We Service Weddings As Early As 5am!
Location of (EDA beauty Hair & Makeup)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding