About EDA beauty Hair & Makeup

Long Island's Top Choice Wedding Beauty Service! BEST PRICING. FASTEST RESPONSE!

Hi! Thanks so much for checking out our Wedding Wire page and congrats on your soon coming wedding date!! I'm Eda Ishkin, owner and lead beauty artist at EDA beauty Hair & Makeup. We are a popular, amazingly priced, 5 star rated Long Island wedding beauty service. We have been beautifying brides for over 10 years. I'm located in Smithtown, Suffolk county, to service you your makeup and/or hairstyling trial. Wedding day, we travel onsite to you! We service bridal parties of all sizes, working with the most experienced master bridal artists.

At EDA beauty Hair & Makeup, we pride ourselves for our super friendly, welcoming, and professional servicing! Our commitment to servicing you the best we can is our top priority. If you haven't already, check out my weekly YouTube tutorials and Instagram page! Hope to hear from you soon, and am looking forward to showing you an amazing trial! :) xoxo

631-479-8142

Contour Makeup (4)
Hair Coloring (2)
Haircuts (2)
Salon (1)

I used Eda for my hair and makeup for my wedding on 8/13/17. She and her team also did hair/makeup for my bridesmaids. And I'm happy to say that everyone looked perfect and I would highly recommend her. Her prices are reasonable and she is extremely professional and accommodating. I was super picky about my makeup because I'm not used to wearing a lot of makeup and I know I needed the makeup for photos but she somehow made me feel like I had little or no makeup on and it lasted all day. My hair doesn't hold a curl well, but she worked her magic and I had loose curls in my hair (wore it down) and the curls held all day/night and into the next day, I have no idea how! And it looked natural and flowing, not over-sprayed with product. I can't say enough good things about Eda, she will feel like family and you'll want to invite her to your wedding! Thank you Eda!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

As mother of the groom I was a little nervous getting made up the day of the wedding...well Eda and her team were not only excellent at dolling us up with both makeup and hairstyles that lasted the entire day, they added to the excitement of day with their positive energy!! So easy to work with and just fun!!! I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 1/27/18, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

1:09 minutes

Smithtown, NY 11787   See On Map
631-479-8142 (phone)
Wednesday-Sunday 10am-6pm For Trials We Service Weddings As Early As 5am!
EDA beauty Hair & Makeup is a wedding makeup & hair company from Plainview, Long Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, Nassau County, and Suffolk County. EDA beauty Hair & Makeup is a professional beauty service that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 2006 specializing in Weddings.