EDA beauty Hair & Makeup Reviews

59 Reviews for EDA beauty Hair & Makeup

• Michelle

Michelle L. 路 Getting married on 10/08/2021

Absolutely would recommend!

I recently met with Eda for my hair and makeup trial and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! She is fantastic- as a person, she is incredibly sweet, organized, professional, kind, detail-oriented, and passionate about her work. I brought my mom and maid-of-honor to the trial and she made everyone feel so comfortable, welcomed, and involved by asking for their opinions during the process. Eda was open to any questions that we had, and her knowledge and artistic creativity was so evident throughout the hair and makeup application process. She was willing to work with me and to change things up as we moved through the trial. She really works with you to find exactly what you want. I wasn't 100% sure on what I ultimately wanted my hair OR makeup to look like (I'm very indecisive), but she was able to create such a beautiful look by asking my preferences each step of the way to really customize the experience. By the way, her home salon is GORGEOUS- beautifully decorated, very clean and organized and well-kept. Being a makeup guru myself, it was so satisfying to see all of her makeup brushes, tools, and palettes displayed so neatly on the counter. Even when I first sat down for our consultation, she went over every detail and explained everything so clearly so that there was NO confusion on any part of the trial/hiring process. She is very thorough in her paperwork as well as the actual beauty services. I was so afraid of hiring someone to do my makeup because I am particular with how I do my own and have never gotten my makeup professionally done before, but Eda went above and beyond what I anticipated. Bottom line- she is a sweetheart to work with, and her talent is absolutely amazing. I 100% recommend her to any local Long Island brides and am so excited to work with her again on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Hannah J. 路 Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing!

Eda and her stylists were amazing from start to finish. Myself, my 7 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law all looked flawless. Eda and her team came to the bridal suite and was set up and ready to go from the moment they walked in the door. They assisted in helping my girls choose hair stylists that matched what they wanted and makeup that they thought would best suit their look. Everybody in my bridal party was in awe of how amazing Eda and her hair and makeup team was. In addition to their unbelievable hair and makeup skills, each member of the team was a joy to be around. I could not have imagined a better looking crew all thanks to Eda!! I would highly recommend Eda for anybody looking for a beautiful hairstyle and flawless makeup. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Xo

Sent on 02/26/2020

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aw Hannah!! Thank you soooo much 馃槏馃槏馃槏鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍馃槝馃槝馃槝 You looked so amazing- everyone is commenting how beautiful you are. You are one of the most beautiful brides I鈥檝e seen! Thank you so so much for leaving me this beautiful review. I had the best time meeting you and getting to know you. Please send me pics one day!! I can only imagine with your completed look, dress on, your guests must have been in awe of your beauty xoxo

Erika L. 路 Married on 07/18/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!

I cant say enough good things about Eda and her team, they were an absolute pleasure to work with! I booked with Eda even before i had my trial based on her glowing reviews and I am so happy i did! From the moment i walked into my trial she made sure i was happy and comfortable. I was not sure about what look i wanted and Eda took charge and delivered amazing results. I walked out of my trail with flawless airbrushed makeup and a beautiful updo, however the day of my wedding i decided i wanted to do a half-up, half-down look and Eda had no problem whatsoever completely changing my look without even as much as an inspiration picture on my part. My wedding day look was more amazing than i could have ever imagined! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and even after 12 hours (and a lot of dancing) my look was still flawless! Besides their incredible hair and makeup skills, Eda and her team had the best personalities and came in with high energy, even at 5am! Me and my party loved Eda & her team so much one of my family members will also be booking Eda for her wedding! I absolutely recommend Eda and her team, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/21/2021

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

馃槏馃檹馃徎馃グ馃槝馃挅 Thank you so much my love!! You are jaw dropping GORGEOUS! I鈥檓 sure everyone was in awe of how stunning of a bride you made! Thank you for choosing us to be there on your special morning. I can鈥檛 wait to see your gorgeous pics!! xoxo 馃拫

Vanessa 路 Married on 04/02/2021

Eda is the best!

Eda is absolutely the best! I couldn't have been any happier with the results. My hair and makeup looked flawless on my wedding day. She is very professional and is so knowledgeable about what she does. I had my hair and makeup done at her salon which is a beautiful and super clean place. She won't let you down and I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/26/2021

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

You made my day!!! Thank you soooo much for posting this fabulous and so so sweet review 馃槏馃槏馃帀馃檶馃徎馃グ馃檹馃徎馃槝馃挏 It means the WORLD to me to read these!! Congratulations- you made a STUNNING & BEAUTIFUL bride. I鈥檓 so happy I got to meet you and I look forward to seeing you soon for a haircut or color service 馃挏馃挏

Jessica 路 Married on 01/30/2021

Amazing!

First I want to say that she is very welcoming. Very lovable personality. Now trail, love my hair trail experience. I wanted a half up and half down hair do. I loved it! Now day of the wedding!!! My hair was cooperating and after the rollers came out! We decided to leave my hair down and I am glad I did. I felt sexy and beautiful after it was finish! Now make up! She gave me the dramatic and sexy look I wanted!! Everything lasted till the very end! I couldn鈥檛 ask for more of an amazing artist!

Sent on 01/31/2021

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aw Jess!! I was thinking about you all day!! You look AMAZING- wowww. Curls look great- lasting well!! You are amazing and I鈥檓 so so grateful to have met you and been part of your beautiful day yesterday. Thank you so so much for trusting in me last minute with your makeup. I had the best time getting to know you! I hope your hubby was in awe of your beauty and I wish you two a happily ever after 馃グ馃挏馃鉁

Alexandra Y. 路 Married on 01/17/2021

My Wedding Day 1/17/21

Eda had done both my best friends weddings so naturally when it came time for mine I couldn't wait to reach out to her to book her :)! She was thorough, detailed and professional from the getgo and truly made me feel special. Even having to plan a wedding during covid and constantly making changes she never not once gave me a hard time or an attitude. She really is sweet as pie and the kindest human I know! It was an absolute pleasure having her and her amazing team work on myself and my ladies. Her and her team have a lot of experience, listen to what you want and truly execute the best style that suits you and makes you feel most comfortable and like a goddess for a day. She exceeded my expectations and I couldn't have gotten a better crew for my wedding day. 100% reccommend, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/20/2021

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aw Alex!! Thank youuu 馃グ This review is so sweet and you are drop dead gorgeous! I鈥檓 sure everyone was mind blown seeing how beautiful of a bride you make!!

I loved every minute dancing while doing your wedding morning Hair & Makeup to the amazing music during your service 馃檶馃徎馃榿

Wishing you all the best!! xo

Megan M. 路 Married on 01/03/2021

Spectacular! Recommend 100%!!

Eda was easily one of my favorite vendors! I was completely at ease with her from the start. Eda is incredibly sweet, personable, organized and completely professional. I walked into my trial with only very vague ideas of what I wanted, and Eda created the most beautiful look, checking with me and adjusting for my preferences each step of the way. She reviews the paperwork and explains her entire process with you step by step so that there is absolutely no confusion. On my wedding day, Eda and her team arrived at the bridal suite right on schedule and created such a fun atmosphere. Gina and Joanna did an absolutely amazing job on the hair and makeup for my mother and two bridesmaids. Mine was one of the last weddings before COVID-19 shut everything down and Eda was such a calming presence during the extra chaos that was causing that morning. She went above and beyond to make sure that not just my hair and makeup, but my day, was perfect. I would absolutely recommend Eda and her team to anyone!! Trust me, you won鈥檛 regret it.

Sent on 04/07/2020

Emily B. 路 Married on 07/12/2020

Everything you could ask for & more!

With all of the wonderful things I have to say about Eda, I could write an entire novel!

Speaking as a Covid bride (married in the backyard of July 2020), there were many things about my wedding that didn鈥檛 end up how I imagined it. Thankfully hair and make up wasn鈥檛 one of those things.

Eda made me feel absolutely incredible, with beautiful hair and make up that lasted all night. What are the photos of her work speak for themselves, her customer service cannot go on mentioned. Of all of the vendors I dealt with for my wedding, Eda was the most special. She makes a bride feel exactly as she should on her wedding day and treats you and your wedding party as if she鈥檚 known you forever.

I would recommend Eda to anyone and everyone. If you are getting married on Long Island, there is truly no other choice for hair and makeup.

Note: If you were unsure, I highly recommend doing a trial with Eda. She will hold your date for 72 hours after the trial, but you won鈥檛 need more than 5 minutes! Once you look in the mirror, you鈥檒l know you have to book!

Sent on 01/21/2021

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Emily thank you so so much for this beautiful review!! You鈥檙e such an amazing sweet bride and I鈥檓 happy I got to know you! You鈥檒l be hearing from me soon!! Thank you so much for being as sweet as you are. Congratulations and I wish you and your hubby a lifetime of love and happiness 馃挄馃挄馃鉁
  • Lauren

Lauren A. 路 Married on 03/10/2020

So understanding and such a good stylist!

Unfortunately I had to cancel my wedding due to COVID but I did have my hair trial done by Eda and she did an amazing job! She was very attentive to my needs and was willing to start from scratch when I changed my mind about the style I wanted. She was also so understanding about my cancellation and helpful in any way possible. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 03/16/2021

Karissa 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful, simply beautiful

Eda and her staff are amazing! She picked hair and makeup artists that fit my girls to a tee. We have had some terrible experiences and were so worried about how it would turn out. The bridesmaids were thrilled. Eda was professional and was able to create a hairstyle for me after I decided I wanted a last minute change. I felt so amazing! I highly recommend. She was professional and responded to every email- no matter how silly!

Sent on 10/28/2019

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

馃憦馃徎馃グ馃檶馃徎馃ぉ yayyy reading this makes me sooo happy!! We had so much fun hanging out with you all and getting you all ready for such a special day!! You have no idea how much it means to me seeing this beautiful review! Thanks so much Karissa!! You looked soooooooo amazing/stunning/breathtakingly beautiful! We wish you the world of happiness and love as Mr. & Mrs. 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍馃憦馃徎馃憦馃徎馃憦馃徎馃馃馃

Jerilynn G. 路 Married on 10/18/2019

Perfection

I just want to say that I am extremely picky with my hair, and Eda completely did EVERYTHING that I asked for and made my hair stunningly gorgeous! She does not disappoint! Every little quality and thing that I said, she followed through with! She is so beautiful, incredibly sweet and knows how to make you look and feel gorgeous! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be happy on their special day! Just AMAZING! Oh, and all of the compliments I received just made it even more perfect! My hair did not fall!!!! You never hear of that! It was simply perfect!

Sent on 10/21/2019

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

馃ぉ馃グ鉂わ笍馃檶馃徎鉁 awww thanks Jerilynn!! Wow what an awesome review you left me- I鈥檓 blushing 馃槡馃檭 You looked soooooo amazing!!! That hair was a masterpiece on you! I bet everyone was stunned seeing you walk in. Loved every minute of geo to know you. Congratulations!!! Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, luck as Mr. & Mrs. !! xoxoxo
  • Ashley

Ashley L. 路 Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing Service!!

Eda was such a sweetheart! I was nervous about my hair and decided to change up my hairstyle the day of the wedding to something different than we tried in the trial. She was completely confident in the change and was totally open to doing whatever I wanted without hesitation. This rested my mind and I trusted her. It came out better than I had hoped for and the style held the entire night. My hair does not hold a curl and she managed to style it to perfection. I was all over the dance floor all night and still managed to get photos taken at the end of the night by my photographer that looked like my hair had just freshly been styled. Thank you so much for everything. She was so responsive and quick to answer any questions I had via email or text. I鈥檓 grateful I found her to help perfect my day!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Yayyy!!! What an amazing and sweet review!! 馃槏馃グ馃憦馃徎 I鈥檓 smiling ear to ear reading this- thank you so much for making my day! Omg you looked sooooo stunning 馃憣馃徎鉁ㄢ殹锔 I鈥檓 so beyond happy I was there, sharing in on your special day! And thank you for sharing your wedding day pics with me. I can鈥檛 wait to share with my followers how much of a stunning bride you made!! Thank you for allowing me to be there & I send you and your hubby all the love and happiness xoxoxo

Arielle K. 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful, Long-Lasting Makeup!

Eda was one of our favorite vendors! She was extremely responsive and flexible which we greatly appreciated. She was also soooo nice and a very calming presence to have on the morning of the wedding! Also her makeup was truly AMAZING! I have never felt more beautiful and it lasted and looked exactly the same all day-- through my crying multiple times, sweating from dancing and my husband smashing cake in my face! If you go with Eda you will definitely not be disappointed and we were so lucky to have her as a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 02/22/2020

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Omg Arielle, you are SOOO SWEET for leaving me this beyond amazing review!! I truly can鈥檛 thank you enough for having us there on the most important day of your life!! I loved getting to know you, your sister and super sweet mom鈥 please tell your mom I said hi!! I wish all the love and happiness for you and your husband. Your photos must be to die for!! You really looked jaw-dropping gorgeous! 馃敟馃懓馃徎馃憣馃徎馃憦馃徎馃挴鉁煡

Amy B. 路 Married on 07/21/2019

Couldn't be happier! Amazing Talent and Personality

From the day i met Eda for my trial i knew i had to have her for my big day! She is so sweet and accommodating and wants to make sure you are happy. My entire bridal party received so many compliments on their hair and makeup. My hair and makeup was exactly what i wanted and everyone loved it. We had so much fun getting ready too.

Sent on 07/26/2019

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Omg Amy, you are just breathtakingly stunning!! Your photos looks so amazing on IG, I can't get over it! Email me a few of your close ups one day, I would LOVE to share them. We were all saying how beautiful you are (without the makeup) and I always told you that since our Trial. Thank you so much for such a sweet review- made my day!! Hope hubby couldn't take his eyes off of you.. PS, I searched you on Etsy, but I didn't know how to find you. Wishing you all the luck, love and happiness! xoxo
  • Tiffany

Tiffany L. 路 Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing work!

I can't thank Eda enough for the exceptional work that she did for my wedding! Her and her team were very friendly, talented and worked efficiently to get us all ready on time. All of the hairstyles looked stunning and the airbrush makeup was especially beautiful and flawless; it really held up well through the summer heat. Eda is such a kind, sweet person and she made sure that everyone was happy with both hair and makeup and really took her time to make sure that everything was PERFECT :) Thank you, Eda, for making my big day so special, I felt like a princess!

Sent on 08/01/2019

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

You really did look like a princess!! Absolutely stunning, gorgeous, completely jaw-dropping!! Wishing you and your hubby all the love and happiness and I can't thank you enough for trusting in me and the artists who joined me in taking care of you and your wonderful bridal party! xoxo PS- hope your mom is feeling better!! xo

Joanna 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Eda and her team are amazing

Eda was such a pleasure to work with. She made the make-up trial so comfortable, and when I didn't like something on my face or hair, there was no pressure at all when asking her to fix something. Eda is very responsive via wedding wire or email, and she even remembered to bring some extra blending items for some stretch marks I wanted covered on my arms on the day of the wedding. Speaking of my wedding day, Eda and her team are so easy to get along with. My bridesmaids/mom loved chatting with them as we were getting ready. Each one of my bridesmaids loved their look for the day, and they are not an easy crowd to please. I have never seen my mom/moh look so beautiful with professional make-up and hair done. They really are a talented, lovely, and fantastic crew. Will recommend Eda to anyone I know !

Sent on 06/16/2019

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aw Joanna, thank you so much!!! You have no idea how much it means to me when I see and read reviews from my brides鈥 omg you looked sooooo gorgeous!!! I hope hubby was blown away by how stunning you are 馃槏馃憣馃徎馃挮 Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful day with us!! Please email me pics one day from your photographer so I can share with my followers how beautiful of a bride you made!! Sending you all the love and happiness as Mr & Mrs!! xoxo 馃槝鉂わ笍
  • Liudmila

Liudmila K. 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Recommend 100%

Eda and her team were phenomenal. I had a large bridal party, and everyone looked gorgeous all day long, even though the hotel rooms were super tiny to get ready in. My hair and makeup turned out fantastic the day off, and I absolutely loved my trial.

Doesn't matter if it is your wedding/prom/special occasion - Eda should be your first choice. Very professional, knowledgeable and personable. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/05/2019

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Omg you stunner! You look so amazing and are absolutely gorgeous inside and out. We had so much fun getting to know you and your party!! Thanks so much Luda, for having us there on your special day. Wishing you and your hubby all the love and happiness :) xoxoxo

Katharina C. 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Eda & her team were absolutely amazing! From my trail up until my wedding day, Eda was extremely professional and attentive. Great communication and made sure I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Incredibly accommodating. Even when the rain came down on us during pictures, make-up was flawless. I am waiting on photographer sneak peak photographs but I do have this photo to show Eda鈥檚 amazing work. When I have more photos, will update review. Thanks so much Eda!

Sent on 05/03/2019

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Ah Katie! I was thinking about you today!! Are you back from your honeymoon?! Thank you so so so so much for writing this review- you looked soooo beautiful!! Congratulations on your wedding. Amelia and Gina and I had a blast getting to know you and your amazing family. Your daughter and son are beautiful and we loved every minute of your wedding morning. Thanks again for this review; it means the world to me! xoxo 馃槝馃挮馃鉁煓岎煆
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Simply amazing

There are no words to truly describe how incredible Eda and her team are!
    Once I sat through my first trial and saw how talented Eda is with both hair and makeup, I knew I wasn't leaving without booking with her! Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is an absolute sweetheart!
    Keep in mind - your hair and makeup vendor + their team will be the first people you interact with on your wedding day. Eda helps get your day off to an enjoyable, fun, and simple start! Her and her team (Joanna, Gina, Amelia, and Courtney) were fantastic - they listened to what all of my 7 girls wanted and executed the style/look perfectly! Not to mention, the makeup and hairstyles for all of us seriously held all day into the morning after!
    I am so so glad that I booked with Eda! She helped me look and feel my best for my wedding day while still looking natural!

Sent on 12/10/2018

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Jackie thank you so so much!! I swear I was thinking about reaching out to you today to see how everything held up! THANK YOU so so much for your super thoughtful and generous birthday gift btw... so sweet of you and Sephora forva Makeup artist 馃憣馃徎 Perfect!! 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍 Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE send me a few pro pics one day. I was dying to take pics of you since you looked so incredible but your photographers stole you away from me haha... I didn鈥檛 get to say bye but I鈥檓 glad to see your review and see you were happy with our service to you- your review means the world! Thank you so much!! 馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing work!

Eda and her team did an amazing job! I loved how my hair and makeup came out. Eda really took her time making sure everyone was happy with their looks before leaving. I definitely recommend the airbrush as my makeup stayed perfect all day. I got tons of compliments on my hair and makeup and felt so beautiful! Eda and her team were punctual and very friendly and helped get myself and 6 other girls ready in time. We had a great morning getting ready and I wouldn't recommend anyone else to do the job!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Marie

Marie 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

Where do I even Start!!!!!!!!!!! Eda & her team did an AMAZING JOB on my wedding day 11/10!!!! From the first day I met Eda I knew I was in good hands for my wedding! She is the sweetest person I have ever met and also the most professional!!!!!!!! She went above and beyond to make sure my day was PERFECT! My bridesmaid hair & mine came out PERFECT. I would highly recommend her and her team! She is also so much fun to work with from the start!! Eda is super organized and responds soo quick!! My bridal party & and I were blown away with the outstanding job you guys did. My Husband could not stop telling me how beautiful I looked. Eda thank you so much for making me look like a Princess on the most amazing day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

馃檹馃徎馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槏馃槏 Marie how I can thank you enough for leaving me the best reviews on my Knot & Wedding Wire accounts! You have no idea how much it means to me and your amazing reviews put such a big smile on my face, I was so so touched reading them! You鈥檙e a beautiful person and I鈥檓 so glad I had the honor of being there in your wedding day, meeting your amazing family 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍馃槝 Wishing you and your husband ALL the love in the world. You deserve only the best! xoxo 馃拫

Neetu 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Eda and her make up artist is amazing, Eda is very hard working, friendly and such a sweet person. She transformed us completely to look beautiful at our daughter鈥檚 sweet 16.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Lisa 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I used Eda for my hair and makeup for my wedding on 8/13/17. She and her team also did hair/makeup for my bridesmaids. And I'm happy to say that everyone looked perfect and I would highly recommend her. Her prices are reasonable and she is extremely professional and accommodating. I was super picky about my makeup because I'm not used to wearing a lot of makeup and I know I needed the makeup for photos but she somehow made me feel like I had little or no makeup on and it lasted all day. My hair doesn't hold a curl well, but she worked her magic and I had loose curls in my hair (wore it down) and the curls held all day/night and into the next day, I have no idea how! And it looked natural and flowing, not over-sprayed with product. I can't say enough good things about Eda, she will feel like family and you'll want to invite her to your wedding! Thank you Eda!

Sent on 09/05/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Lisa you are the sweetest! I've been meaning to write you a thank you for a month now!! Thank you so so so much for writing this kind review. I LOVED getting to know you and your mother for your wedding beauty journey! You made a stunning bride- thank you for sharing the pics with me!! Please say hi to your mom from me and I wish you all the love and happiness as Mr. & Mrs. !! <3 <3 <3

Meliss 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Eda and her team did a spectacular job in making everyone look and feel so beautiful!! The hair and makeup on everyone looked fabulous!!

Thank you Eda, for your professionalism and kindness during this entire process. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your team!! Please extend my deepest thanks to them as well.

Sent on 09/16/2018

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Ah Melissa you are the cutest!!! Thank you sooo much for such a sweet review- I had so so much fun getting to know you and sharing in on such a special journey with you! You are gorgeous inside & out and made one of the most beautiful brides I鈥檝e seen!! You MUST send me a few professional pics one day so I can feature your stunning look on my Instagram. Lots of love to you as Mr & Mrs and enjoy every minute of your beautiful marriage together! xoxo Eda

Lisa 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Eda and her staff did a wonderful job making my daughter and her whole wedding party look absolutely gorgeous the day of her wedding.
    She spent many hours working with the girls and answering any questions they might have. She was kind and patient with us. My daughter looked radiant and received many compliments on her makeup!! I was thrilled with Eda, we couldn鈥檛 have asked for anyone better!!
    If you need a makeup artist for your daughter鈥檚 wedding, you must call Eda at EDA Beauty Hair and Makeup located in Smithtown. You will love her!!

Sent on 07/21/2018