35 Reviews for EDA beauty Hair & Makeup

Hair Coloring (2)
Haircuts (2)
Salon (1)
35 EDA beauty Hair & Makeup Reviews

I used Eda for my hair and makeup for my wedding on 8/13/17. She and her team also did hair/makeup for my bridesmaids. And I'm happy to say that everyone looked perfect and I would highly recommend her. Her prices are reasonable and she is extremely professional and accommodating. I was super picky about my makeup because I'm not used to wearing a lot of makeup and I know I needed the makeup for photos but she somehow made me feel like I had little or no makeup on and it lasted all day. My hair doesn't hold a curl well, but she worked her magic and I had loose curls in my hair (wore it down) and the curls held all day/night and into the next day, I have no idea how! And it looked natural and flowing, not over-sprayed with product. I can't say enough good things about Eda, she will feel like family and you'll want to invite her to your wedding! Thank you Eda!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Eda and her staff did a wonderful job making my daughter and her whole wedding party look absolutely gorgeous the day of her wedding.
She spent many hours working with the girls and answering any questions they might have. She was kind and patient with us. My daughter looked radiant and received many compliments on her makeup!! I was thrilled with Eda, we couldn’t have asked for anyone better!!
If you need a makeup artist for your daughter’s wedding, you must call Eda at EDA Beauty Hair and Makeup located in Smithtown. You will love her!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Look no further for hair and makeup for your wedding day! Eda Beauty Hair & Makeup is exactly the kind of service a bride wants for her big day. Eda is pure joy to work with, very easy to communicate with and went above and beyond! You cannot beat the service you get, the attention to detail and the excitement she genuinely has about her job. My entire bridal party enjoyed every minute of getting ready for the big day, and I owe it in large part to Eda and her team.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/30/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As mother of the groom I was a little nervous getting made up the day of the wedding...well Eda and her team were not only excellent at dolling us up with both makeup and hairstyles that lasted the entire day, they added to the excitement of day with their positive energy!! So easy to work with and just fun!!! I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Every bride is going to look beautiful on their wedding day that’s a given. However Eda took it to the next level for my big day, I couldn’t have been happier. She listened to all of my comments and concerns and took everything way beyond my expectations. More importantly her crew could not have been more fun. It was the perfect start to my wedding day and I couldn’t be happier. I would recommend her to anyone on Long Island (well anywhere really). Hands down amazing experience.

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

WOW!!! What an amazing job! I was completely blown away by you and your team with our hair and makeup!! It was worth every penny!!! Everyone said I was stunning, especially my hubby!! Thank you for making me feel like THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! I will happily recommend you to everyone!! Thank you, thank you!!

Profile Picture Ariel, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Eda and her team did a wonderful job on my wedding hair and makeup. She responds immediately to emails. In the consultation she immediately knew my vision for what I wanted to look like. I typically do not wear a lot of makeup and she was able to make me look not over done on the day of the wedding by doing airbrush. I got so many compliments on my hair as well. She made me feel beautiful.

Profile Picture User6743873, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Eda was the best! Everyone's hairstyles stood the whole night and into the next morning. I would recommend Eda for your hair needs. Thank you Eda for your skills and talent. You were great!

Profile Picture JESSICA, 10/12/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Hair, Multi. Stylists

Hi Eda,
Just had to let you know how FANTASTIC you were in getting all of us ready for Jill's wedding. You were AMAZING in putting Jill's hair EXACTLY as she wanted it...It was elegant, stylish, professional and classy...She looked gorgeous. Plus your skill at doing make up is THE BEST...She looked just like her, but with added subtle beauty...Also, you totally understood my personal style, as the Mother of the Bride, in that I wanted to look elegant, but still look like myself and you had the "knack" to make that happen. The subtle, yet elegant, way that you did my make up is greatly appreciated. I FELT FANTASTIC and got lots of compliments. I also have to add that the two other "artists" who worked with you with the bridesmaids were equally talented. Thank you again....We will definitely recommend you to others

Profile Picture Jill, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I used Eda for my wedding hair and she brought along one of the ladies in her team, Gina. Gina did my sisters hair, my mothers hair, and my bridesmaid hair while Eda did mine. Let me say that I could not have dreamed of having a better team for my special day! Not only was the hair they did just spectacular and gorgeous but the energy they bought was exactly what I needed. They both had a calm and caring energy as well as they brought fun and life into the bridal suite! Just everything I needed while I was anticipating my ceremony. Let me say also Gina was just amazing, every single hair style she did was exactly what my girls wanted down to the T, and she did it with such precision and time efficiency as well. I was honestly amazed, and so where my girls! And Eda did not leave the room until I was 100% in love with my style, even if that meant I needed one more bobby pin under my bun! lol. They are just overall amazing women whom are both so talented! I 100% recommend Eda and her team for all of their services! They will make your wedding morning everything you dreamed of, and you wont have to worry about anything. I just cant say enough good things about Eda and Gina. Thank you both for everything and I cannot wait to use you again in the future (my sisters wedding or a friends, I will find a way to use you both again! lol). Much love to you guys, keep up the fabulous work! Erica, Karen, Shelby, Neesha

Profile Picture Erica, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

FIVE STARS hands down! Eda and her girls are INCREDIBLE. The hairstyling came out beautiful on every girl and stayed in all night, even after dancing like crazy! The makeup was also gorgeous, the lashes used were beautiful and we LOVED being air brushed... our skin looked flawless! All the guests were asking who did our beauty service and were complimenting us all night!
The hair and makeup was definitely amazing, but what I loved most was this: Eda and her girls were so nice and funny, and really set the vibe for the rest of the day, the best day of my life. I can't thank you enough Eda and girls!! You really made my dreams become a reality!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Eda is by far the best in the business!! She was amazing. My hair and makeup were gorgeous and stayed all day and night!! I can't wait to use her again for every event I have!!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Eda is phenomenal at what she does both hair and makeup! If you want to see just what Im talking about, please check out her work on Instagram, you will be in complete awe! She is very professional, sweet, listens to your needs, makes sure you're happy, and punctual. She also provides you with instructions on what to do the prior day to ensure your makeup and hair lasts ALL day, and it certainly did for me which I couldn't be more happy about! I highly recommend Eda. She is an all around beautiful person, and you will be so happy you choose her in having you look your absolute best on your wedding day!!

Profile Picture Val, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ladies, if you want to look/feel beautiful and happy then you must pick EDA Beauty Hair & Makeup. You can’t beat Eda’s price for the trail run and on the wedding day. I don’t normally wear any makeup, so when I did my trail run I told Eda that I wanted to have a natural look (of course I showed her some pinterest hair styles I liked). I was afraid that since I don’t normally wear makeup, it would look like I have a clown face. Eda was so nice and friendly, she put all my fears to rest when she showed me the results in the mirror. The makeup was beautiful and my hair was amazing. I booked her right then and there for my wedding. Eda was so organized and she gave me great hair/beauty tips for getting ready for the wedding. Her and her assistant showed up right on time; their upbeat, enthusiastic energy was exactly what I needed. Eda was able to get me and 4 others ready for pictures. If you want to make sure you look your best for the wedding pick EDA! Your makeup and hair will last the whole day!

Profile Picture linda, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

I loved EVERYTHING about working with Eda. She is a ray of sunshine and the most amazing person to work with! I would recommend her in a heart beat and am so blessed and thankful to have hired her for my wedding day.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Eda to do my wedding day makeup and hairstyling. She is so incredibly talented, responsive, and kind. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7026997, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

If you are looking for an amazing styling team for your big day this is the team to go with! They were fantastic. I had a large bridal party with all different complexions and hair types and they made everyone look great! They also made sure we were done on time and ready to go! I could not recommend them enough. They were professional, courteous, punctual, and amazing stylists.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Since my trial, I knew that Eda was the perfect choice. For someone who never wears makeup or styles her hair, I loved everything that she did for me. My bridal party was on a time crunch the morning of the wedding. Eda and her crew arrived on time and got all the my girls and I done with plenty of time to spare. Everyone's hair and makeup held up great throughout the day and I still had curls in the hair the morning after! She is not only talented beyond words, she is such a professional and the biggest sweetheart at that! I would recommend her to anyone and I look forward to using her services in the future.

Profile Picture Veronica, 3/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

From the very start, Eda showed the utmost professionalism and care when helping me feel so beautiful on my wedding day this past March. She was so responsive to all my emails with any questions I might have, and she made me feel so at ease through the entire process. Initially I went to Eda for a makeup trial, and since I absolutely LOVED how it came out, I knew she would show the same expertise with any hairstyle I chose. ***Attention girls with naturally curly hair: Eda is the stylist for you!!*** My hair is very curly and at times a little unruly, and unfortunately a majority of my prior experiences with getting my hair done have left it very poofy, frizzy, and just plain awful. There are few stylists that know how to work with this type of hair, but this was NOT the case with Eda. She knew exactly what to do to make sure my curls came out perfectly and that they stayed that way through a long night of pictures and dancing. Even when I had done my first hair trial in muggy, humid August, my hair stayed perfectly in place hours after my appointment. No matter what look you are trying to achieve for your day, Eda listens intently and delivers exactly what you ask for. I highly recommend her to any bride looking for flawless hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Barbara, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Eda did an amazing job! She made me feel at ease on a day i thought anything go wrong. She was on time and she made sure everyone in my bridal party looked amazing, including my 2 year old daughter! Her staff did a great job. My daughter gives a battle every time she gets her hair done...... Ive never seen her sit so still for anyone before...... I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

EDA beauty hair and makeup was seriously flawless on my wedding day. She was SO calming (especially when I wasn't!) and made me feel like a true princess that day with how incredible my hair and makeup looked. I can't recommend her more! She will truly make your day so special

Profile Picture Megan, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Eda is such a wonderful person. Her personality is amazing and really put me at ease. I never wear make-up, so I didn't have a good idea what I wanted. During my trial she made me the best version of myself without over making me up. The day of my wedding she was on time and did myself and my four bridesmaids make up with time to spare. We all looked fabulous in the pictures.

Profile Picture Thelia, 9/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

If you are looking for a full hair & makeup artist that will do wonders, definitely go with Eda! Aside from making me look completely gorgeous on my wedding day, I really appreciated the care & attention I received leading up to the day.

During my initial wedding planning, I had contacted a lengthy list of different hair & makeup vendors. Eda was one of few who promptly replied, which immediately was a good first impression of her professionalism and attention to her clients. Trust me -- there were a few makeup artists who took over a MONTH to reply and still thought I would be interested in booking them (when my wedding was just a month away)!

I did not do a makeup trial (not part of my budget), but Eda gave full confidence that she could achieve the look I wanted. She surpassed my expectations and more, which was quite impressive for not having a trial. Part of my 'vision' also included having long wavy hair which would require extensions -- something I had never done before. Thanks to Eda, I purchased the needed extensions that matched my hair perfectly. She also sent care instructions to prepare the extensions for use, which is something I never would have even thought about. This is the kind of attention I refer to!

On my wedding day, Eda arrived promptly at our agreed time and accomplished my hair & makeup in 90 minutes. I felt like a goddess! Everyone loved my look and I received compliments all day long, especially on the hair (even after hours out in the humidity).

Seriously, if you want someone who knows what she's doing and and very personable -- go with Eda.

Profile Picture H, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved my hair and makeup trial. Eda is professional and very personable and her prices are very fair. Her salon is private and quiet, which I prefer. She provides excellent service and is a pleasure to deal with. I will be sure to recommend her to all my friends.

Profile Picture User6614757, 2+ years ago, 1 Review