EDA beauty Hair & Makeup Reviews

38 EDA beauty Hair & Makeup Reviews
  • Marie

Marie 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

Where do I even Start!!!!!!!!!!! Eda & her team did an AMAZING JOB on my wedding day 11/10!!!! From the first day I met Eda I knew I was in good hands for my wedding! She is the sweetest person I have ever met and also the most professional!!!!!!!! She went above and beyond to make sure my day was PERFECT! My bridesmaid hair & mine came out PERFECT. I would highly recommend her and her team! She is also so much fun to work with from the start!! Eda is super organized and responds soo quick!! My bridal party & and I were blown away with the outstanding job you guys did. My Husband could not stop telling me how beautiful I looked. Eda thank you so much for making me look like a Princess on the most amazing day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

馃檹馃徎馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槏馃槏 Marie how I can thank you enough for leaving me the best reviews on my Knot & Wedding Wire accounts! You have no idea how much it means to me and your amazing reviews put such a big smile on my face, I was so so touched reading them! You鈥檙e a beautiful person and I鈥檓 so glad I had the honor of being there in your wedding day, meeting your amazing family 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍馃槝 Wishing you and your husband ALL the love in the world. You deserve only the best! xoxo 馃拫

Neetu 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Eda and her make up artist is amazing, Eda is very hard working, friendly and such a sweet person. She transformed us completely to look beautiful at our daughter鈥檚 sweet 16.

Lisa 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I used Eda for my hair and makeup for my wedding on 8/13/17. She and her team also did hair/makeup for my bridesmaids. And I'm happy to say that everyone looked perfect and I would highly recommend her. Her prices are reasonable and she is extremely professional and accommodating. I was super picky about my makeup because I'm not used to wearing a lot of makeup and I know I needed the makeup for photos but she somehow made me feel like I had little or no makeup on and it lasted all day. My hair doesn't hold a curl well, but she worked her magic and I had loose curls in my hair (wore it down) and the curls held all day/night and into the next day, I have no idea how! And it looked natural and flowing, not over-sprayed with product. I can't say enough good things about Eda, she will feel like family and you'll want to invite her to your wedding! Thank you Eda!

Sent on 09/05/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Lisa you are the sweetest! I've been meaning to write you a thank you for a month now!! Thank you so so so much for writing this kind review. I LOVED getting to know you and your mother for your wedding beauty journey! You made a stunning bride- thank you for sharing the pics with me!! Please say hi to your mom from me and I wish you all the love and happiness as Mr. & Mrs. !! <3 <3 <3

Lisa 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Eda and her staff did a wonderful job making my daughter and her whole wedding party look absolutely gorgeous the day of her wedding.
    She spent many hours working with the girls and answering any questions they might have. She was kind and patient with us. My daughter looked radiant and received many compliments on her makeup!! I was thrilled with Eda, we couldn鈥檛 have asked for anyone better!!
    If you need a makeup artist for your daughter鈥檚 wedding, you must call Eda at EDA Beauty Hair and Makeup located in Smithtown. You will love her!!

Lauren 路 Married on 03/30/2018

Look no further for hair and makeup for your wedding day! Eda Beauty Hair & Makeup is exactly the kind of service a bride wants for her big day. Eda is pure joy to work with, very easy to communicate with and went above and beyond! You cannot beat the service you get, the attention to detail and the excitement she genuinely has about her job. My entire bridal party enjoyed every minute of getting ready for the big day, and I owe it in large part to Eda and her team.

Mercedes 路 Married on 02/18/2018

Eda is the BEST! She was so professional and so much fun to work with from start to finish. Her level of service and expertise is just not something you see these days. Eda's response time and organization skills are beyond impressive. Eda knew how to provide the exact look I wanted, plus kept me and my large wedding party on track the whole day. Eda is so warm and personable, anyone would love working with her!!! Everyone, and most importantly my husband, could not stop telling me how amazingly beautiful I looked! Eda transformed me into a princess on one of the most special days of my life! Thank you Eda!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    EDA beauty Hair & Makeup 1
    EDA beauty Hair & Makeup 2
    EDA beauty Hair & Makeup 3
    EDA beauty Hair & Makeup 4
    EDA beauty Hair & Makeup 5
    EDA beauty Hair & Makeup 6

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

HOLY MOLY Mercedes!! Can anyone be this gorgeous!!?! You look absolutely stunning- thank you soooooo much for the sweetest review on my Knot and Wedding Wire page <3 You are breathtaking in these pics!! Email them to me!! You look stunning. Thank you for having us there. Amelia and I had so much fun xoxox Congratulations and we wish you all the luck and love to you and your hubby!!!!

Maureen 路 Married on 01/27/2018

As mother of the groom I was a little nervous getting made up the day of the wedding...well Eda and her team were not only excellent at dolling us up with both makeup and hairstyles that lasted the entire day, they added to the excitement of day with their positive energy!! So easy to work with and just fun!!! I highly recommend!!!

Lisa 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Every bride is going to look beautiful on their wedding day that鈥檚 a given. However Eda took it to the next level for my big day, I couldn鈥檛 have been happier. She listened to all of my comments and concerns and took everything way beyond my expectations. More importantly her crew could not have been more fun. It was the perfect start to my wedding day and I couldn鈥檛 be happier. I would recommend her to anyone on Long Island (well anywhere really). Hands down amazing experience.

Sent on 02/05/2018

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aw Lisa thank you sooo much!!! I was thinking about you and was wondering how your look held up on your wedding. I had SO much fun celebrating with you and your party and I鈥檓 glad that Daisy recommended me to you! You鈥檙e the best and made a gorgeous bride. Thanks again for having us there!! xoxo

Ariel 路 Married on 11/19/2017

WOW!!! What an amazing job! I was completely blown away by you and your team with our hair and makeup!! It was worth every penny!!! Everyone said I was stunning, especially my hubby!! Thank you for making me feel like THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! I will happily recommend you to everyone!! Thank you, thank you!!

• Gianna

Gianna 路 Married on 10/13/2017

Eda and her team did a wonderful job on my wedding hair and makeup. She responds immediately to emails. In the consultation she immediately knew my vision for what I wanted to look like. I typically do not wear a lot of makeup and she was able to make me look not over done on the day of the wedding by doing airbrush. I got so many compliments on my hair as well. She made me feel beautiful.

Sent on 10/24/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so so much for leaving me a beautiful review!! I鈥檓 so happy you felt beautiful on such an important, special day. You looked absolutely stunning and I鈥檓 so glad we were there helping you all get ready!! Congratulations as Mr. & Mrs and we wish you a lifetime of love & happiness!! :) xoxo

JESSICA 路 Married on 10/12/2017

Eda was the best! Everyone's hairstyles stood the whole night and into the next morning. I would recommend Eda for your hair needs. Thank you Eda for your skills and talent. You were great!

Jill 路 Married on 10/08/2017

Hi Eda,
    Just had to let you know how FANTASTIC you were in getting all of us ready for Jill's wedding. You were AMAZING in putting Jill's hair EXACTLY as she wanted it...It was elegant, stylish, professional and classy...She looked gorgeous. Plus your skill at doing make up is THE BEST...She looked just like her, but with added subtle beauty...Also, you totally understood my personal style, as the Mother of the Bride, in that I wanted to look elegant, but still look like myself and you had the "knack" to make that happen. The subtle, yet elegant, way that you did my make up is greatly appreciated. I FELT FANTASTIC and got lots of compliments. I also have to add that the two other "artists" who worked with you with the bridesmaids were equally talented. Thank you again....We will definitely recommend you to others

Sent on 10/24/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Wowww what an amazing review you left me!! Thank you sooooo much!!! I LOVED getting you and Jill ready for such a special and memorable day! It means the world to me that you felt beautiful and left me this review! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH and it was my pleasure and I had so much fun getting to know you two. I wish all the love and happiness in the world to you all!! xoxoxox

Erica 路 Married on 09/24/2017

I used Eda for my wedding hair and she brought along one of the ladies in her team, Gina. Gina did my sisters hair, my mothers hair, and my bridesmaid hair while Eda did mine. Let me say that I could not have dreamed of having a better team for my special day! Not only was the hair they did just spectacular and gorgeous but the energy they bought was exactly what I needed. They both had a calm and caring energy as well as they brought fun and life into the bridal suite! Just everything I needed while I was anticipating my ceremony. Let me say also Gina was just amazing, every single hair style she did was exactly what my girls wanted down to the T, and she did it with such precision and time efficiency as well. I was honestly amazed, and so where my girls! And Eda did not leave the room until I was 100% in love with my style, even if that meant I needed one more bobby pin under my bun! lol. They are just overall amazing women whom are both so talented! I 100% recommend Eda and her team for all of their services! They will make your wedding morning everything you dreamed of, and you wont have to worry about anything. I just cant say enough good things about Eda and Gina. Thank you both for everything and I cannot wait to use you again in the future (my sisters wedding or a friends, I will find a way to use you both again! lol). Much love to you guys, keep up the fabulous work! Erica, Karen, Shelby, Neesha <3 :)

Sent on 10/09/2017
    EDA beauty Hair & Makeup 7
    EDA beauty Hair & Makeup 8

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Erica!!! You are so breathtakingly stunning- inside & out :) we had a blast helping you all get ready!! Send lots of love to your fun, amazing mom and I wish all the happiness in the world to you and your hubby!! xoxo

Kristen 路 Married on 08/31/2017

FIVE STARS hands down! Eda and her girls are INCREDIBLE. The hairstyling came out beautiful on every girl and stayed in all night, even after dancing like crazy! The makeup was also gorgeous, the lashes used were beautiful and we LOVED being air brushed... our skin looked flawless! All the guests were asking who did our beauty service and were complimenting us all night!
    The hair and makeup was definitely amazing, but what I loved most was this: Eda and her girls were so nice and funny, and really set the vibe for the rest of the day, the best day of my life. I can't thank you enough Eda and girls!! You really made my dreams become a reality!

Sent on 09/15/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aw Kristen!! Thanks so much for being awesome and leaving me a super sweet review!!! Love you lots and thank you for allowing us to be there. You looked stunning

Erin 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Eda is by far the best in the business!! She was amazing. My hair and makeup were gorgeous and stayed all day and night!! I can't wait to use her again for every event I have!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thanks Erin!! You had to be one of my favorite bride's to service with your gorgeous red hair and beautiful smile, you looked absolutely breathtaking! Now your picture will be up on your mother's wall that I noticed she had of your two sisters :) Say hello to your mom and I wish you all the love!! <3 <3 <3

Val 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Eda is phenomenal at what she does both hair and makeup! If you want to see just what Im talking about, please check out her work on Instagram, you will be in complete awe! She is very professional, sweet, listens to your needs, makes sure you're happy, and punctual. She also provides you with instructions on what to do the prior day to ensure your makeup and hair lasts ALL day, and it certainly did for me which I couldn't be more happy about! I highly recommend Eda. She is an all around beautiful person, and you will be so happy you choose her in having you look your absolute best on your wedding day!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

:) Thank you Val!! I had so much getting to know you and was shocked at how much we share in common!! Thank you for sharing the absolutely gorgeous photos of you from your wedding shoot!! You are a knockout and made a stunning bride. All the love to you and I wish nothing but the best for you and your husband <3 <3 <3

linda 路 Married on 06/11/2017

Ladies, if you want to look/feel beautiful and happy then you must pick EDA Beauty Hair & Makeup. You can鈥檛 beat Eda鈥檚 price for the trail run and on the wedding day. I don鈥檛 normally wear any makeup, so when I did my trail run I told Eda that I wanted to have a natural look (of course I showed her some pinterest hair styles I liked). I was afraid that since I don鈥檛 normally wear makeup, it would look like I have a clown face. Eda was so nice and friendly, she put all my fears to rest when she showed me the results in the mirror. The makeup was beautiful and my hair was amazing. I booked her right then and there for my wedding. Eda was so organized and she gave me great hair/beauty tips for getting ready for the wedding. Her and her assistant showed up right on time; their upbeat, enthusiastic energy was exactly what I needed. Eda was able to get me and 4 others ready for pictures. If you want to make sure you look your best for the wedding pick EDA! Your makeup and hair will last the whole day!

Sent on 06/27/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Ah Linda you are so gorgeous and looked STUNNING as a bride!!! I had soooo much fun meeting you and getting to know you- it was months ago but I remember our coversation of upstate and what not lol. Anyway, thank you so much for such a beautiful review and being a beauty inside and out! Wishing you and your hubby all the love and happiness in the world for years to come! xoxox

Jasmine 路 Married on 05/12/2017

I loved EVERYTHING about working with Eda. She is a ray of sunshine and the most amazing person to work with! I would recommend her in a heart beat and am so blessed and thankful to have hired her for my wedding day.

Christina 路 Married on 03/25/2017

I hired Eda to do my wedding day makeup and hairstyling. She is so incredibly talented, responsive, and kind. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/29/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

:) Thank you so much for your beautiful, kind review!! I'm so happy I was able to help you get ready. Lots of love, luck and happiness to you and your husband! xo

Danielle 路 Married on 03/25/2017

If you are looking for an amazing styling team for your big day this is the team to go with! They were fantastic. I had a large bridal party with all different complexions and hair types and they made everyone look great! They also made sure we were done on time and ready to go! I could not recommend them enough. They were professional, courteous, punctual, and amazing stylists.

Sent on 03/30/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Danielle thank you so so much for such an amazing review!! You were a total stunner for your wedding day, we all had so much fun helping you and your beautiful bridal party get ready! You're mother is a doll and we're so happy to have shared your wedding morning with you all. Thanks again for choosing us to be there; we loved every moment of it! xoxo
  • Veronica

Veronica 路 Married on 03/19/2017

Since my trial, I knew that Eda was the perfect choice. For someone who never wears makeup or styles her hair, I loved everything that she did for me. My bridal party was on a time crunch the morning of the wedding. Eda and her crew arrived on time and got all the my girls and I done with plenty of time to spare. Everyone's hair and makeup held up great throughout the day and I still had curls in the hair the morning after! She is not only talented beyond words, she is such a professional and the biggest sweetheart at that! I would recommend her to anyone and I look forward to using her services in the future.

Sent on 03/21/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aw Veronica you are the sweetest!! Your review left me touched :) I'm so happy I got to be there for your wedding morning helping you and your amazing bridal party get ready! You made such a stunning bride and I'm so glad to hear everyone was happy with their look! Best of luck to you, your daughter and spouse. Wishing you all the happiness in the world! xoxo

Barbara 路 Married on 03/10/2017

From the very start, Eda showed the utmost professionalism and care when helping me feel so beautiful on my wedding day this past March. She was so responsive to all my emails with any questions I might have, and she made me feel so at ease through the entire process. Initially I went to Eda for a makeup trial, and since I absolutely LOVED how it came out, I knew she would show the same expertise with any hairstyle I chose. ***Attention girls with naturally curly hair: Eda is the stylist for you!!*** My hair is very curly and at times a little unruly, and unfortunately a majority of my prior experiences with getting my hair done have left it very poofy, frizzy, and just plain awful. There are few stylists that know how to work with this type of hair, but this was NOT the case with Eda. She knew exactly what to do to make sure my curls came out perfectly and that they stayed that way through a long night of pictures and dancing. Even when I had done my first hair trial in muggy, humid August, my hair stayed perfectly in place hours after my appointment. No matter what look you are trying to achieve for your day, Eda listens intently and delivers exactly what you ask for. I highly recommend her to any bride looking for flawless hair and makeup!

Sent on 06/21/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Barbara you are absolutely gorgeous and made it all too easy for me!! The first time I saw your curly hair I was in awe and couldn't wait to style it- You made such a stunning bride and the snow was perfect in your photos! I'm over at Fox Hollow Inn all the time and yet I always think of your special day when I'm there... Thank you so much for the sweetest review and I'm so happy to have been there helping you all get ready! Your mother is a doll- send her my hello and congrats to you again! xoxoxo

Taylor 路 Married on 03/04/2017

Eda did an amazing job! She made me feel at ease on a day i thought anything go wrong. She was on time and she made sure everyone in my bridal party looked amazing, including my 2 year old daughter! Her staff did a great job. My daughter gives a battle every time she gets her hair done...... Ive never seen her sit so still for anyone before...... I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/11/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

:) Thanks so so much Taylor for this sweet review and for sharing your wedding morning with us! You, Karen, your gorgeous little girl and bridesmaids were so sweet and a pleasure to service. I hope you had the best day of your life and I send you all the love and best blessings for a happy future. Thank you so much for allowing us to be there helping you all get ready. Say hello to Karen for me :) xo

Megan 路 Married on 12/03/2016

EDA beauty hair and makeup was seriously flawless on my wedding day. She was SO calming (especially when I wasn't!) and made me feel like a true princess that day with how incredible my hair and makeup looked. I can't recommend her more! She will truly make your day so special <3

Sent on 03/29/2017

EDA beauty Hair & Makeup's reply:

Aw Megan you are the best! Super stunning inside and out! Thank you so much for your super sweet review. I'm so glad to have been there sharing your special day with you! xo