49 Reviews for AhernBeauty

Natural Makeup (6)
Blowouts (5)
Contour Makeup (4)
49 AhernBeauty Reviews

I am a very indecisive person and have a lot of difficulty making decisions or knowing what makeup/hair style would look good on me as a bride. I reached out to ahern to set up a trial and heard back from them immediately. My number 1 concern with my makeup and hair artists is that I wanted it to be a comfortable and enjoyable experience and I wanted them to want to make me happy. Ahern went above and beyond my expectations. They came to my home for a trial which was a lot easier than traveling to them. They listened to my vision as what I wanted and also gave recommendations as to what they feel would look good on me. They also did different looks for hair and makeup which was awesome because it gave me a better idea to see what I like/dislike. My bridesmaids looked beautiful and were so happy from the moment they started working on them. Michele was always available for questions leading up to the wedding. She encouraged me to send her pictures of looks that I liked. I felt like we instantly became friends. The hair stylist was
really up to date with the latest trends and gave me that “trying but not trying” soft look that I was aiming towards. They are patient and perfectionists. They took their time to make sure everything was perfect! After my hair and makeup was complete, I felt awesome and beautiful and was less nervous about the day. The team truly helped make my wedding day that much more special...and also helped calm me while getting ready. Down to earth, amazing talented girls! Every bride should have such an experience!!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/9/18, 2 Reviews

From the Bride:
From trial through wedding day, Jaclyn and Tracy were wonderful to work with. Listening to what my vision was, while adding their professional recommendations, my wedding look was achieved with ease. Working with Adelyns Canvas and Ahern Beauty was fun, and most importantly I was confident I was in good hands. These ladies were fast, yet gave each of my bridesmaids the time and attention they needed to feel great.
I highly recommend this team for large bridal parties particularly; they had no trouble finishing everyone on time and had plenty of time for touch-ups. Thank you, Jaclyn & Tracy! I'm so happy we found you to help with our wedding day!

From the Mother-of-the-Bride:
My daughter was married this past December. After speaking with several hair and makeup companies, she decided to go with Adelyns Canvas for makeup and Ahern Beauty for hair. This was a great decision.
We were so pleased with Jaclyn and Tracy. They are both professionals who take their work seriously. We had a large wedding party and they were able to get 11 hair/makeup appointments done efficiently, with no drama, and outstanding results. We thank them both for their can-do attitude and calming approach the morning of the wedding. They clearly were interested in being certain that all of the girls and, of course, the bride, were totally happy with their hair and makeup. I can't compliment them enough...they were fantastic. Two lovely woman who are both experts at what they do. They are the dream team to use.

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The entire team are reliable, caring and professional! I worked with Michele and Devin and I could not be happier with the results. They kept in touch with me throughout the entire wedding process and were prompt in all that they did! They were easy to work with and made my day very comfortable. I could not say enough amazing things and would highly recommend them! My make up and hair came out beautiful, and lasted all day!

Profile Picture Leah, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I have to point out that both Michele, and Tracy, were not only professional but they were so personable as well. I felt that they were more like friends than makeup artists. Having a type A personality, I would text them with last minute questions at all hours (sorry again ladies!) and they would get back to me shortly after. The day of the wedding, they were on time and made me feel like a PRINCESS. They are both so talented! I used they for my bachelorette dinner and my bridal shower and will continue to use them again in the future. I cannot rave enough about how much I loved them. Thank you for making me feel so wonderful on the most important day of my life.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Book this team!!! They are simply amazing. I am not kidding-- our whole family is obsessed with their talent, kindness, and flexibility. Tracy and Jackie are beautiful people. I would never even think about hiring outside of them.

Profile Picture Cat, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Tracy and Michele for my wedding hair and makeup I am completely obessed with them from their skill to their personalities I absolutely loved them! They put a personal touch on each one of my bridesmaids and made them feel beautiful! I would highly recommend them!!!!!

Profile Picture Christine , 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Ahern Beauty for my wedding in September 2017. My hair stylist was Karina and from our first trail i knew i was in good hands. Karina has a bright, bubbly personality which will put any nervous bride at ease. She takes time to understand exactly the look you are going for and does not stop working until it is PERFECT. I wanted full volume side swept brushed out curls. Knowing my thinner hair would not achieve this look, Karina recommended extensions. She went out of her way to meet me on her day off and match my hair for extensions, and i mean match PERFECTLY. On the day of Karina did my whole bridal party, myself +9 girls and a flower girl. My whole party was doing up-do's, Karina had the help of one other girl who did all the curling for her. Karina listened to each of my girls wishes for their up-do's and executed them beautifully. Each girls up-do stayed in all night even though the after party! One of my "hair expert" bridesmaids loved Karina's charm and hair skills so much she was heartbroken she couldn't use her as her go to stylist (my bridesmaid lives across the country). I cannot recommend Ahern Beauty enough, especially Karina. She is a joy to work with and you can tell she loves not only her job, but also making a bride feel confident and beautiful on her wedding day.

Profile Picture kristen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

We used them for our wedding this past month and everything was perfect! Michele did an amazing job with our hair - it was super easy to decide on a hairstyle and come the day, my look stayed put despite a rather vigorous first dance ;)
Lexi was on makeup, and everyone looked gorgeous. She also covered up a tattoo with ease, and it was still basically invisible at the end of the evening with minimal transfer to my gown.
Both ladies were professional, punctual, and really listened to our wants and needs regarding the looks we wanted to achieve.
Thanks for helping us create the perfect day!!

Profile Picture Antonia, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy was incredible. She listened to everything I asked for and created a beautiful, exquisite style that lasted the entire day. She also styled 11 - yes ELEVEN - bridesmaids, 2 mothers in record time. Everyone not only complimented her hair styling but also how she kept us on time. Not one girl felt her style look dated. They ALL felt she gave them exactly what they asked for, clean, modern and stunning. She stayed with me the entire time during photos - not only touching up hair and makeup - but also grabbing water, keeping people calm. She was truly a incredible! Such an all-star hair stylist and incredible person to have as part of your bridal beauty that day! In the photos, the hair looked beautiful! Oh and she's a rockstar at putting in extensions!

Profile Picture martha, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy is fabulous! She did my hair for my best friend's wedding and I was beyond happy with how good it came out! My hair looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend using Tracy for your next event! :)

Profile Picture Sam, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was fortunate enough to have Michele do makeup for my wedding party and I last week. Michele was very patient and insightful when figuring out which makeup styles we wanted. Her attention to detail is exquisite--to say she is talented is an understatement. She is a true professional who is dedicated to making your special day perfect. I am so lucky to have had Michele do my makeup on my wedding day--my bridesmaids and I received a ton of compliments. If you're looking for the perfect makeup style and someone who can deliver the presentation flawlessly, Michele is your girl!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

It was an absolutely pleasure to work with Lexi and Karina for my wedding hair and make-up. I highly recommend booking them for any upcoming affair you have.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Tracy did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding. I used her for six bridesmaids, my mom, and future mother in law and everyone's hair was gorgeous. Tracy is professional, personable, and extremely talented. She matched hair extensions to my color perfectly. I wasn't sure what style I wanted for my wedding hair and even on the day of she was able to try out different options until we found the perfect one. She was super easy to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day hair style. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture melissa, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Tracy and Jaclyn were amazing! Getting married is stressful, mine wasn’t any different (June 25, 2017), however thanks to Tracy and Jaclyn most of the stress melted away. These women are fantastic to work with and beyond talented. From the moment I met them on the day of my trial I knew I was in great hands. Not only did they make me feel comfortable but they made my mother and bridesmaids feel relaxed as well. They were more like a friend and a confidante than a hairstylist and a makeup artist. It wasn’t until after my wedding that I found out that they went out of their way to style my brother’s girlfriend. You guys made me feel beautiful on the happiest day of my life! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Arielle, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Tracy styled hair for myself and 2 bridesmaids at my wedding last month. She is incredibly talented and knew exactly how to adapt the style I was looking for into a spectacular hairdo that was perfect for my thin hair. The style was so lovely and lasted all day. My bridesmaids were thrilled with their gorgeous looks as well. Thank you Tracy for making the day even more amazing!

Profile Picture Suzette, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing Tracy is. She goes above and beyond to make you feel beautiful and comfortable. This is my fourth time having Tracy do my hair. Each time it has come out absolutely beautiful. This past Saturday was for my own wedding and needless to say, Tracy did a phenomenal job yet again. Besides the fact that Tracy's hair styles comes out flawless, she as a person is one of the best people to have around on your wedding day. She is so much more than a stylist, she will be one of your biggest cheerleaders and has the energy and personality to put a smile on anyone's face. If you want to look and feel gorgeous on your wedding day Tracy is absolutely the way to go :)

Profile Picture Kristin , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not begin to express how amazing Tracy and Jackie were throughout the entire wedding day. They went above and beyond the responsibilities I expected her to take on throughout the wedding. The two showed up early and quickly started on the makeup of the bridal party - helping to make every tiny detail exactly as we imagined while keeping us all laughing and in good spirits. Tracy even stayed throughout the night into the reception helping in every way should could - whether it was taking videos when my bridesmaids were pre-occupied, or helping us troubleshoot any problems we can. The two of them are an absolute blessing and helped me relax, laugh, and feel like the most beautiful self.

Profile Picture Alena, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy is one of the best hair stylists in the industry. She is highly professional yet fun and has a personality that instantly puts you in a good mood on your wedding day. She first did a trial for me to make sure I loved my hairdo and she does not make you feel bad if you want to change anything. She is also a quick worker and was able to do all of my wedding party, including the mothers, all in the scheduled time. I could not imagine having anyone else do my hair for the wedding, she is so talented and her laugh will simply make you smile :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Michele from AhernBeauty after connecting with Jaclyn from Adelyn's Canvas. While we were having our wedding on Long Island we live in the city and the first thing that I loved about them was that she came to my apartment to do the trial. We had a blast at the Trial, both Jaclyn and Michele listened to everything that i wanted and were flexible to change things up as we were working. I already felt like i was with friends and wrote up contracts with them on the spot! Throughout the process both Michele and Jaclyn reached out to me just to check in and say hi. It made ALL the difference and truly made me feel like they were a part of our wedding already. On the day of the wedding, Jaclyn and Michele arrived promptly and ready to go (with an assistant for makeup as well). My husband and I had opted to get ready together and we also had friends and family popping into our suite to have bagels and be a part of the morning festivities and Michele and Jaclyn set up shop and worked around it all. They listened and moved quickly while doing hair for myself and 4 others including my mother in law (PLUS even jumped in to fix my husband's hair and even his eyebrows!). I opted for airbrush for me only and everyone had lashes. When it came to hair, Michele listened and even offered up jeweled comb for purchase to add a little extra sparkle to my hair (I didn't have a veil and wasn't planning on an accessory but it was perfect, she thought of everything!). We started at 10am and returned to the hotel at almost midnight and everyone still looked flawless! Thank you Michele and Jaclyn for not only great hair and makeup but also for a super fun time while getting ready to set the stage for our entire day.

Profile Picture beth, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup

I literally cannot say enough good things about Michele. She was absolutely amazing, I was very unsure of what I wanted and I did two trials. I loved working with her, she is the sweetest and most professional and patient person I have ever met. My husband is still talking about how beautiful I looked on that day and my wedding was two months ago. Michelle also did my mom's and MiL's makeup and they were thrilled!! I am so happy I went with Michelle and booked her for the whole day!!

Profile Picture mary, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, On-Site Makeup

Tracy and her team are the ultimate glam squad! They are caring, their work is perfect and they are so fun to work with! If you don't book Ahern Beauty you are making a mistake!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would absolutely recommend Jaclyn and Michele. So personable, they tested various styles. My maid of honor and I never felt more magazine ready in my life. I would 10/10 use them again. Having someone come to your house definitely decreases the scare factor for getting ready on your wedding day! If you're worried about pricing, just go in for the wedding day, I'm so sure they will absolutely do a great job (my maid of honor did this, she looked absolutely fabulous!!!!)

Profile Picture Raquel, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved every aspect of my hair and make up. Michele was fantastic with doing my makeup in the exact way I wanted. And she's also so sweet and has a heart of gold. Tracy did an amazing job with my hair. I literally couldn't have asked for a better team for my wedding day. Typically a day known for stress was alleviated by these amazing women who made me feel like they had my back throughout the day. Thank you both. You are amazing.

Profile Picture catherine, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Ahern Beauty for hair for my wedding day. Tracy is amazing. I came to her with no idea what I wanted except for my hair to be up and she came up with this amazing hairstyle that had everyone ooh-ing and ahh-ing. She is amazing! I now see her for all my hair needs (including trims!) 10/10 highly recommended!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/17, 9 Reviews