56 Reviews for AhernBeauty

Updos/Styling (19)
Hair Trial (15)
On-Site Hair (12)
Makeup (11)
Wedding Party Makeup (11)
Fake Lashes (10)
Natural Makeup (6)
Blowouts (5)
Contour Makeup (5)
56 AhernBeauty Reviews

Tracy is a hair wizard, and I don't say that lightly. I have very fine hair that has never ever held a curl, but in the 3 times Tracy did my hair (my trial, my bridal shower, and my wedding), my hair lasted for HOURS. Even my mom's hair, which also doesn't hold a curl, looked absolutely perfect, even the next day. I honestly don't know how she does it, and I cannot speak more highly of her. Everything felt so easy, low-key, and relaxing. And she's so incredibly fast that we ran early! She's the perfect person you want around you on your big day - she's so calm, charming, sweet, and honest. At each step of the way, she always felt like a friend who had my best interests at heart, and my entire bridal party absolutely adores her and can't stop talking about how fantastic she was. You will not regret working with Tracy!

Profile Picture Jaycee, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Lexi, Brittany and the entire Ahern team did a fabulous job on my wedding hair and makeup! They were prompt and adapted quickly to our crowded hotel room full of bridesmaids. Everyone looked absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

I cannot say more great things about this company!! After my trial, Michele kept in constant contact, which was so nice and reassuring. She was there to answer all my big and very small questions and I’m forever grateful for her! Now for the day of service— superb!!!! I got married on the hottest day of the year (6/30/18) and I really thought oh no my hair will frizz and my makeup will melt off— nope!!! It stayed perfect throughout the whole day and night!!! Thank you Michele and Christine. You guys are the best!!!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was married 6.10.2018 and had the pleasure of getting my hair and makeup done by Brittany and Michelle! I did a ton of research on companies and after comparing prices and reviews, Ahern seemed like the best to go with. They had been recommended by my venue, and I couldn't have been happier with the service I received. Tracy Ahern e-mailed me back and forth about pricing, timing, setting up my trial etc, and put me in contact with my hair/makeup artists so that I could send them pics and my Pinterest board. They came to my house for my trial, and we were all on the same page about what I wanted so I barely had to explain anything. Everything came out gorgeous, and Michelle put together a timeline for my day of. Morning of the wedding, they showed up bright and early (6:45 am) with two assistants, ready to take care of myself and 10 other girls. They all did an INCREDIBLE job, and even touched up everyone at the end around noon. I LOVED how everything turned out on myself, and all 8 of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their looks as well. I am still getting compliments two months later about my hair/makeup. Michelle and Brittany were such gems---great at what they do, and super sweet and down to earth. Thank you for making everyone feel like a million bucks on my wedding day

Photos
Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Tracy is the absolute best hair stylist ever. She is a wiz with any hair style you could want- I was amazed with how both styles she did for me came out, as well as those for my bridesmaids. I felt I had never looked better in my life, all thanks to her. Also, she can do everything super fast. In addition to skill, however, she goes above and beyond as a professional. She is calm, caring, and attentive. Before my wedding, I texted her a million times about looking for hair clips and other things, and she responds so quickly and takes everything so seriously. On the day of, she stayed extra time to help my sister bustle my dress. She understands how important everything is to the bride and all the stresses that come with the day, and just goes above and beyond to help in any way she can. She came with her sister Michele who was also absolutely wonderful and skilled. I recommend them without any reservation- any bride would be so lucky to have them!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

IF you are looking for a hard working, talented, super chill glam squad.. then Tracy and Jackie are your girls! I ended up hiring them 2 days before leaving for my destination wedding in Puerto Rico. My original hair/make up person fell through and they were willing to drop everything and fly to PR for me and my girls. They worked so hard even when the power went out.. they packed up and moved locations twice just to make us pretty! All my girls looked GORGEOUS and I’ve never felt so pretty in my life! They did touch ups the whole night and even did a hair change/ lip change for reception time. I can’t say enough GREAT things about them. I’m looking forward to working with them again in the future since I will be referring them to every bride/girl I know! Love you girls!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/1/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I am a very indecisive person and have a lot of difficulty making decisions or knowing what makeup/hair style would look good on me as a bride. I reached out to ahern to set up a trial and heard back from them immediately. My number 1 concern with my makeup and hair artists is that I wanted it to be a comfortable and enjoyable experience and I wanted them to want to make me happy. Ahern went above and beyond my expectations. They came to my home for a trial which was a lot easier than traveling to them. They listened to my vision as what I wanted and also gave recommendations as to what they feel would look good on me. They also did different looks for hair and makeup which was awesome because it gave me a better idea to see what I like/dislike. My bridesmaids looked beautiful and were so happy from the moment they started working on them. Michele was always available for questions leading up to the wedding. She encouraged me to send her pictures of looks that I liked. I felt like we instantly became friends. The hair stylist was
really up to date with the latest trends and gave me that “trying but not trying” soft look that I was aiming towards. They are patient and perfectionists. They took their time to make sure everything was perfect! After my hair and makeup was complete, I felt awesome and beautiful and was less nervous about the day. The team truly helped make my wedding day that much more special...and also helped calm me while getting ready. Down to earth, amazing talented girls! Every bride should have such an experience!!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/9/18, 2 Reviews

From the Bride:
From trial through wedding day, Jaclyn and Tracy were wonderful to work with. Listening to what my vision was, while adding their professional recommendations, my wedding look was achieved with ease. Working with Adelyns Canvas and Ahern Beauty was fun, and most importantly I was confident I was in good hands. These ladies were fast, yet gave each of my bridesmaids the time and attention they needed to feel great.
I highly recommend this team for large bridal parties particularly; they had no trouble finishing everyone on time and had plenty of time for touch-ups. Thank you, Jaclyn & Tracy! I'm so happy we found you to help with our wedding day!

From the Mother-of-the-Bride:
My daughter was married this past December. After speaking with several hair and makeup companies, she decided to go with Adelyns Canvas for makeup and Ahern Beauty for hair. This was a great decision.
We were so pleased with Jaclyn and Tracy. They are both professionals who take their work seriously. We had a large wedding party and they were able to get 11 hair/makeup appointments done efficiently, with no drama, and outstanding results. We thank them both for their can-do attitude and calming approach the morning of the wedding. They clearly were interested in being certain that all of the girls and, of course, the bride, were totally happy with their hair and makeup. I can't compliment them enough...they were fantastic. Two lovely woman who are both experts at what they do. They are the dream team to use.

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The entire team are reliable, caring and professional! I worked with Michele and Devin and I could not be happier with the results. They kept in touch with me throughout the entire wedding process and were prompt in all that they did! They were easy to work with and made my day very comfortable. I could not say enough amazing things and would highly recommend them! My make up and hair came out beautiful, and lasted all day!

Profile Picture Leah, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I have to point out that both Michele, and Tracy, were not only professional but they were so personable as well. I felt that they were more like friends than makeup artists. Having a type A personality, I would text them with last minute questions at all hours (sorry again ladies!) and they would get back to me shortly after. The day of the wedding, they were on time and made me feel like a PRINCESS. They are both so talented! I used they for my bachelorette dinner and my bridal shower and will continue to use them again in the future. I cannot rave enough about how much I loved them. Thank you for making me feel so wonderful on the most important day of my life.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Book this team!!! They are simply amazing. I am not kidding-- our whole family is obsessed with their talent, kindness, and flexibility. Tracy and Jackie are beautiful people. I would never even think about hiring outside of them.

Profile Picture Cat, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was wonderful to work with Tracy and Daniele of Ahern Beauty! Tracy was recommended to me by my now cousin-in-law, and I am so happy she recommended Tracy to me! I met Tracy prior to the wedding, as she came to my home, which was very convenient, to do the hair trial. I wasn’t exactly sure about how I should style my hair for the wedding, so we tried quite a few hairstyles the day of the trial, and Tracy mentioned the idea of wearing two different hair styles, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. Tracy was incredibly efficient – she is so talented! I met Daniele the morning of the wedding, and she did an amazing job as well! Everyone’s hair looked great and held up well throughout the course of the entire day! I decided to wear my hair half-up/half-down for the ceremony and then up for the reception. Shortly after the ceremony, Tracy quickly transformed the first hairstyle into the second hairstyle. Again, I was very impressed with how efficient she is! In addition to working with Tracy and Daniele, I worked with Devon, who was also recommended to me by my now cousin-in-law, and Lexi of Adelyn’s Canvas. Devon and Lexi were so nice to work with, and they did an amazing job with make up for my mom, my now mother-in-law, maid of honor, bridesmaids, and me! Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Catie, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Tracy and Michele for my wedding hair and makeup I am completely obessed with them from their skill to their personalities I absolutely loved them! They put a personal touch on each one of my bridesmaids and made them feel beautiful! I would highly recommend them!!!!!

Profile Picture Christine , 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Ahern Beauty for my wedding in September 2017. My hair stylist was Karina and from our first trail i knew i was in good hands. Karina has a bright, bubbly personality which will put any nervous bride at ease. She takes time to understand exactly the look you are going for and does not stop working until it is PERFECT. I wanted full volume side swept brushed out curls. Knowing my thinner hair would not achieve this look, Karina recommended extensions. She went out of her way to meet me on her day off and match my hair for extensions, and i mean match PERFECTLY. On the day of Karina did my whole bridal party, myself +9 girls and a flower girl. My whole party was doing up-do's, Karina had the help of one other girl who did all the curling for her. Karina listened to each of my girls wishes for their up-do's and executed them beautifully. Each girls up-do stayed in all night even though the after party! One of my "hair expert" bridesmaids loved Karina's charm and hair skills so much she was heartbroken she couldn't use her as her go to stylist (my bridesmaid lives across the country). I cannot recommend Ahern Beauty enough, especially Karina. She is a joy to work with and you can tell she loves not only her job, but also making a bride feel confident and beautiful on her wedding day.

Profile Picture kristen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

We used them for our wedding this past month and everything was perfect! Michele did an amazing job with our hair - it was super easy to decide on a hairstyle and come the day, my look stayed put despite a rather vigorous first dance ;)
Lexi was on makeup, and everyone looked gorgeous. She also covered up a tattoo with ease, and it was still basically invisible at the end of the evening with minimal transfer to my gown.
Both ladies were professional, punctual, and really listened to our wants and needs regarding the looks we wanted to achieve.
Thanks for helping us create the perfect day!!

Profile Picture Antonia, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy was incredible. She listened to everything I asked for and created a beautiful, exquisite style that lasted the entire day. She also styled 11 - yes ELEVEN - bridesmaids, 2 mothers in record time. Everyone not only complimented her hair styling but also how she kept us on time. Not one girl felt her style look dated. They ALL felt she gave them exactly what they asked for, clean, modern and stunning. She stayed with me the entire time during photos - not only touching up hair and makeup - but also grabbing water, keeping people calm. She was truly a incredible! Such an all-star hair stylist and incredible person to have as part of your bridal beauty that day! In the photos, the hair looked beautiful! Oh and she's a rockstar at putting in extensions!

Profile Picture martha, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy is fabulous! She did my hair for my best friend's wedding and I was beyond happy with how good it came out! My hair looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend using Tracy for your next event! :)

Profile Picture Sam, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was fortunate enough to have Michele do makeup for my wedding party and I last week. Michele was very patient and insightful when figuring out which makeup styles we wanted. Her attention to detail is exquisite--to say she is talented is an understatement. She is a true professional who is dedicated to making your special day perfect. I am so lucky to have had Michele do my makeup on my wedding day--my bridesmaids and I received a ton of compliments. If you're looking for the perfect makeup style and someone who can deliver the presentation flawlessly, Michele is your girl!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

It was an absolutely pleasure to work with Lexi and Karina for my wedding hair and make-up. I highly recommend booking them for any upcoming affair you have.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Tracy did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding. I used her for six bridesmaids, my mom, and future mother in law and everyone's hair was gorgeous. Tracy is professional, personable, and extremely talented. She matched hair extensions to my color perfectly. I wasn't sure what style I wanted for my wedding hair and even on the day of she was able to try out different options until we found the perfect one. She was super easy to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day hair style. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture melissa, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Tracy and Jaclyn were amazing! Getting married is stressful, mine wasn’t any different (June 25, 2017), however thanks to Tracy and Jaclyn most of the stress melted away. These women are fantastic to work with and beyond talented. From the moment I met them on the day of my trial I knew I was in great hands. Not only did they make me feel comfortable but they made my mother and bridesmaids feel relaxed as well. They were more like a friend and a confidante than a hairstylist and a makeup artist. It wasn’t until after my wedding that I found out that they went out of their way to style my brother’s girlfriend. You guys made me feel beautiful on the happiest day of my life! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Arielle, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Tracy styled hair for myself and 2 bridesmaids at my wedding last month. She is incredibly talented and knew exactly how to adapt the style I was looking for into a spectacular hairdo that was perfect for my thin hair. The style was so lovely and lasted all day. My bridesmaids were thrilled with their gorgeous looks as well. Thank you Tracy for making the day even more amazing!

Profile Picture Suzette, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing Tracy is. She goes above and beyond to make you feel beautiful and comfortable. This is my fourth time having Tracy do my hair. Each time it has come out absolutely beautiful. This past Saturday was for my own wedding and needless to say, Tracy did a phenomenal job yet again. Besides the fact that Tracy's hair styles comes out flawless, she as a person is one of the best people to have around on your wedding day. She is so much more than a stylist, she will be one of your biggest cheerleaders and has the energy and personality to put a smile on anyone's face. If you want to look and feel gorgeous on your wedding day Tracy is absolutely the way to go :)

Profile Picture Kristin , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not begin to express how amazing Tracy and Jackie were throughout the entire wedding day. They went above and beyond the responsibilities I expected her to take on throughout the wedding. The two showed up early and quickly started on the makeup of the bridal party - helping to make every tiny detail exactly as we imagined while keeping us all laughing and in good spirits. Tracy even stayed throughout the night into the reception helping in every way should could - whether it was taking videos when my bridesmaids were pre-occupied, or helping us troubleshoot any problems we can. The two of them are an absolute blessing and helped me relax, laugh, and feel like the most beautiful self.

Profile Picture Alena, 6/17/17, 1 Review