Ahern Beauty Reviews

Ahern Beauty 7
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Vendor and Experience

I hired this vendor and Adelyn's Canvas for my hair and make up for myself for my wedding and they were amazing!!!!! From my trial to the day of, I have absolutely nothing but wonderful things to say. They are a bit on the pricier side but it was so well worth it. I dealt with the companies via this website and then via text with the actual girls who did my hair/makeup the day of and the communication was amazing throughout and they were so warm and personable. The day of, Candy did my hair and Christina did my makeup and they were both so awesome. They helped me stay calm, worked with me on the looks I wanted and any alternations we needed to make from the trials and they were just fun to work with as well. I would recommend them hands down!

Allyson · Married on 10/27/2018

Loved this company!

Tracy was the best!! She did my hair for both my engagement photo shoot and my wedding (with all my bridesmaids and mothers!) and she was just amazing. My hair turned our exactly as I wanted it, and everyone in the bridal party was thrilled with their hair as well. Not to mention, she is so much fun and keeps the mood light and everyone laughing!

Jamie Yasgur · Married on 09/22/2018

Makeup with Michele and Hair with Candy

Michelle and Candy were beyond wonderful. They were so warm and easygoing, they put me at ease and made me feel totally comfortable. I don’t usually wear makeup, and I am very picky with both my makeup and hair. They both had tons of patience - Michelle tried three different foundation options in my trial (including none at all, as per my request) just to make sure that I felt comfortable and loved what we chose. They were open to making any adjustments I wanted, so I never worried about asking for what I wanted. I’ve also never loved the way my hair or makeup looked this much. They are so, so skilled. They were also flexible when I wanted to add one more person at the last minute. Honestly I couldn’t recommend them any more — they were an absolute dream team. Thank you both so much for making my wedding day even more special.

Claire · Married on 09/15/2018

The best experience! LOVED my hair and my makeup for my wedding and so did all 11 of my bridesmaids and mom and mother in law! Lexi and Brittany were amazing. Would recommend them to anybody and everybody!

Katelyn · Married on 08/31/2018

Absolutely the Best!!!

Tracy and Michele are amazing! I booked them for my bridal party and I for my wedding and I could not be happier!! I had one trial with Tracy and she knew exactly what I wanted to look like. The day of my wedding they made me look amazing on my wedding day. Both Tracy and Michele are so professional, friendly, and talented. They were such a pleasure to work with. My bridal party absolutely loved them and were so happy with how Tracy did their hair and Michele their makeup. Michele also did my mom's makeup the day of my wedding and she looked absolutely stunning.

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2018

Tracy and Michele are amazing! I booked them for my bridal party and I for my wedding and I am so thankful I did!! From start to finish they were always available for any questions or concerns I had. I had 2 trials with them and both times they traveled to my home in Brooklyn and sat with me to create the vision I had in my head of what I wanted to look like. They are so personable, professional, friendly, and talented. The day of my wedding they arrived right on time - 5:45am! They never complained and truly put their all into making each one of us look perfect for my special day. We had such a good time with them - we all laughed the entire time and they had thick enough skin to deal with my very difficult family (God bless them)! My mom complained that she forgot to put her cream on to lessen her bags under her eyes before letting Michele apply her makeup (totally ridiculous) but Michele was amazing - had her take her makeup off put her cream on and reapplied her entire face of makeup .. Tracy totally exceeded any expectation I had. They are both so patient and amazing at what they do. I looked amazing on my wedding day - my girls and my mom looked absolutely stunning and I owe it all to Tracy and Michele! If you book them you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much for making me look and feel beautiful on the most important day of my life. In them I found wonderful friends and Im so grateful I booked them. Love you guys!!

Carolyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Tracy is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!! Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding- she is incredibly warm, talented, easygoing, and fun! She made me feel so comfortable, and worked with me every step of the way to make sure that I felt my best on my wedding day- from the trial, when she traveled all the way to my place and stayed until I felt great about my wedding look, all the way to the wedding day. She is so responsive, always answered all my questions in a timely manner. She can create any look with ease- everyone in my bridal party (and it was 13 women!) raved about her! On the wedding day, Tracy was a wonderful and calming presence. She was like an extra bridesmaid that I was so thrilled to have! Hiring Tracy is basically like hiring a wedding planner- she gave me invaluable tips throughout the day that I never would have thought of and helped my wedding day run seamlessly!

Tracy brought Andrea with her to do my bridesmaids hair- and Andrea was also fantastic! Everyone loved her and all the girls' hair came out amazing. Andrea and Tracy were both kind, talented, and super efficient!

I really could not recommend hiring Tracy highly enough!!! She is the BEST!

Rachel Schaeffer · Married on 08/18/2018

Summer 2018 Wedding

Tracy did such an awesome job on my hair for my wedding - it was exactly how I wanted it! The extensions she ordered for me matched my hair PERFECTLY! She was super friendly and very helpful during the time leading up to my wedding. Day of the wedding, she was funny and laid back so it was very easy to feel comfortable. I would highly recommend using her. Thanks, Tracy!

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely amazing experience

I hired Ahern Beauty for both my hair and makeup for my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! From my trail to my wedding day they were fun, warm and very personable. My bridesmaids and I had a wonderful time laughing with them as they did our hair/makeup and made our morning even better. My makeup stayed throughout the whole day (even in the rain) and our pictures came out beautiful. I would definitely recommend them for any event! Thank you both for making my wedding day even more special :)

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2018

Tracy was a pleasure to work with. During my hair trial with her, she perfectly recreated all different types of hair styles I showed her from a Pinterest board. She tried many styles on me and helped me choose my wedding day hair. Tracy is easy to talk to, has a calm demeanor, and does beautiful work. She did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids, mom, and me. Our hair lasted all day and night, despite outdoor photos and ceremony in 90 degree heat. I highly recommend Tracy.

Ruchi · Married on 07/07/2018

Michele did my makeup for my wedding. You have to trust her! She knows what she is doing. From the first day she was very professional and understood what I wanted. I have never gotten so many compliments as I got on the day of my wedding. Thank you Michele!

Jaycee · Married on 07/07/2018

Tracy is a hair wizard, and I don't say that lightly. I have very fine hair that has never ever held a curl, but in the 3 times Tracy did my hair (my trial, my bridal shower, and my wedding), my hair lasted for HOURS. Even my mom's hair, which also doesn't hold a curl, looked absolutely perfect, even the next day. I honestly don't know how she does it, and I cannot speak more highly of her. Everything felt so easy, low-key, and relaxing. And she's so incredibly fast that we ran early! She's the perfect person you want around you on your big day - she's so calm, charming, sweet, and honest. At each step of the way, she always felt like a friend who had my best interests at heart, and my entire bridal party absolutely adores her and can't stop talking about how fantastic she was. You will not regret working with Tracy!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Lexi, Brittany and the entire Ahern team did a fabulous job on my wedding hair and makeup! They were prompt and adapted quickly to our crowded hotel room full of bridesmaids. Everyone looked absolutely stunning!

Alexa · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say more great things about this company!! After my trial, Michele kept in constant contact, which was so nice and reassuring. She was there to answer all my big and very small questions and I’m forever grateful for her! Now for the day of service— superb!!!! I got married on the hottest day of the year (6/30/18) and I really thought oh no my hair will frizz and my makeup will melt off— nope!!! It stayed perfect throughout the whole day and night!!! Thank you Michele and Christine. You guys are the best!!!!

Ahern Beauty 8

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2018

I was married 6.10.2018 and had the pleasure of getting my hair and makeup done by Brittany and Michelle! I did a ton of research on companies and after comparing prices and reviews, Ahern seemed like the best to go with. They had been recommended by my venue, and I couldn't have been happier with the service I received. Tracy Ahern e-mailed me back and forth about pricing, timing, setting up my trial etc, and put me in contact with my hair/makeup artists so that I could send them pics and my Pinterest board. They came to my house for my trial, and we were all on the same page about what I wanted so I barely had to explain anything. Everything came out gorgeous, and Michelle put together a timeline for my day of. Morning of the wedding, they showed up bright and early (6:45 am) with two assistants, ready to take care of myself and 10 other girls. They all did an INCREDIBLE job, and even touched up everyone at the end around noon. I LOVED how everything turned out on myself, and all 8 of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their looks as well. I am still getting compliments two months later about my hair/makeup. Michelle and Brittany were such gems---great at what they do, and super sweet and down to earth. Thank you for making everyone feel like a million bucks on my wedding day <3

Ahern Beauty 9
    Ahern Beauty 14
    Ahern Beauty 15
    Ahern Beauty 16

Suzanne · Married on 05/12/2018

Tracy is the absolute best hair stylist ever. She is a wiz with any hair style you could want- I was amazed with how both styles she did for me came out, as well as those for my bridesmaids. I felt I had never looked better in my life, all thanks to her. Also, she can do everything super fast. In addition to skill, however, she goes above and beyond as a professional. She is calm, caring, and attentive. Before my wedding, I texted her a million times about looking for hair clips and other things, and she responds so quickly and takes everything so seriously. On the day of, she stayed extra time to help my sister bustle my dress. She understands how important everything is to the bride and all the stresses that come with the day, and just goes above and beyond to help in any way she can. She came with her sister Michele who was also absolutely wonderful and skilled. I recommend them without any reservation- any bride would be so lucky to have them!

Katie · Married on 04/01/2018

IF you are looking for a hard working, talented, super chill glam squad.. then Tracy and Jackie are your girls! I ended up hiring them 2 days before leaving for my destination wedding in Puerto Rico. My original hair/make up person fell through and they were willing to drop everything and fly to PR for me and my girls. They worked so hard even when the power went out.. they packed up and moved locations twice just to make us pretty! All my girls looked GORGEOUS and I’ve never felt so pretty in my life! They did touch ups the whole night and even did a hair change/ lip change for reception time. I can’t say enough GREAT things about them. I’m looking forward to working with them again in the future since I will be referring them to every bride/girl I know! Love you girls!

Ahern Beauty 17
    Ahern Beauty 18
    Ahern Beauty 19
    Ahern Beauty 20
    Ahern Beauty 21
    Ahern Beauty 22

Katie · Married on 02/09/2018

I am a very indecisive person and have a lot of difficulty making decisions or knowing what makeup/hair style would look good on me as a bride. I reached out to ahern to set up a trial and heard back from them immediately. My number 1 concern with my makeup and hair artists is that I wanted it to be a comfortable and enjoyable experience and I wanted them to want to make me happy. Ahern went above and beyond my expectations. They came to my home for a trial which was a lot easier than traveling to them. They listened to my vision as what I wanted and also gave recommendations as to what they feel would look good on me. They also did different looks for hair and makeup which was awesome because it gave me a better idea to see what I like/dislike. My bridesmaids looked beautiful and were so happy from the moment they started working on them. Michele was always available for questions leading up to the wedding. She encouraged me to send her pictures of looks that I liked. I felt like we instantly became friends. The hair stylist was
    really up to date with the latest trends and gave me that “trying but not trying” soft look that I was aiming towards. They are patient and perfectionists. They took their time to make sure everything was perfect! After my hair and makeup was complete, I felt awesome and beautiful and was less nervous about the day. The team truly helped make my wedding day that much more special...and also helped calm me while getting ready. Down to earth, amazing talented girls! Every bride should have such an experience!!

Katherine · Married on 12/09/2017

From the Bride:
    From trial through wedding day, Jaclyn and Tracy were wonderful to work with. Listening to what my vision was, while adding their professional recommendations, my wedding look was achieved with ease. Working with Adelyns Canvas and Ahern Beauty was fun, and most importantly I was confident I was in good hands. These ladies were fast, yet gave each of my bridesmaids the time and attention they needed to feel great.
    I highly recommend this team for large bridal parties particularly; they had no trouble finishing everyone on time and had plenty of time for touch-ups. Thank you, Jaclyn & Tracy! I'm so happy we found you to help with our wedding day!

From the Mother-of-the-Bride:
    My daughter was married this past December. After speaking with several hair and makeup companies, she decided to go with Adelyns Canvas for makeup and Ahern Beauty for hair. This was a great decision.
    We were so pleased with Jaclyn and Tracy. They are both professionals who take their work seriously. We had a large wedding party and they were able to get 11 hair/makeup appointments done efficiently, with no drama, and outstanding results. We thank them both for their can-do attitude and calming approach the morning of the wedding. They clearly were interested in being certain that all of the girls and, of course, the bride, were totally happy with their hair and makeup. I can't compliment them enough...they were fantastic. Two lovely woman who are both experts at what they do. They are the dream team to use.

Leah · Married on 11/11/2017

The entire team are reliable, caring and professional! I worked with Michele and Devin and I could not be happier with the results. They kept in touch with me throughout the entire wedding process and were prompt in all that they did! They were easy to work with and made my day very comfortable. I could not say enough amazing things and would highly recommend them! My make up and hair came out beautiful, and lasted all day!

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

I have to point out that both Michele, and Tracy, were not only professional but they were so personable as well. I felt that they were more like friends than makeup artists. Having a type A personality, I would text them with last minute questions at all hours (sorry again ladies!) and they would get back to me shortly after. The day of the wedding, they were on time and made me feel like a PRINCESS. They are both so talented! I used they for my bachelorette dinner and my bridal shower and will continue to use them again in the future. I cannot rave enough about how much I loved them. Thank you for making me feel so wonderful on the most important day of my life.

Ahern Beauty 23

Cat · Married on 10/14/2017

Book this team!!! They are simply amazing. I am not kidding-- our whole family is obsessed with their talent, kindness, and flexibility. Tracy and Jackie are beautiful people. I would never even think about hiring outside of them.

Catie · Married on 10/14/2017

It was wonderful to work with Tracy and Daniele of Ahern Beauty! Tracy was recommended to me by my now cousin-in-law, and I am so happy she recommended Tracy to me! I met Tracy prior to the wedding, as she came to my home, which was very convenient, to do the hair trial. I wasn’t exactly sure about how I should style my hair for the wedding, so we tried quite a few hairstyles the day of the trial, and Tracy mentioned the idea of wearing two different hair styles, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. Tracy was incredibly efficient – she is so talented! I met Daniele the morning of the wedding, and she did an amazing job as well! Everyone’s hair looked great and held up well throughout the course of the entire day! I decided to wear my hair half-up/half-down for the ceremony and then up for the reception. Shortly after the ceremony, Tracy quickly transformed the first hairstyle into the second hairstyle. Again, I was very impressed with how efficient she is! In addition to working with Tracy and Daniele, I worked with Devon, who was also recommended to me by my now cousin-in-law, and Lexi of Adelyn’s Canvas. Devon and Lexi were so nice to work with, and they did an amazing job with make up for my mom, my now mother-in-law, maid of honor, bridesmaids, and me! Thank you all so much!

Christine · Married on 10/06/2017

I used Tracy and Michele for my wedding hair and makeup I am completely obessed with them from their skill to their personalities I absolutely loved them! They put a personal touch on each one of my bridesmaids and made them feel beautiful! I would highly recommend them!!!!!

kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

I booked Ahern Beauty for my wedding in September 2017. My hair stylist was Karina and from our first trail i knew i was in good hands. Karina has a bright, bubbly personality which will put any nervous bride at ease. She takes time to understand exactly the look you are going for and does not stop working until it is PERFECT. I wanted full volume side swept brushed out curls. Knowing my thinner hair would not achieve this look, Karina recommended extensions. She went out of her way to meet me on her day off and match my hair for extensions, and i mean match PERFECTLY. On the day of Karina did my whole bridal party, myself +9 girls and a flower girl. My whole party was doing up-do's, Karina had the help of one other girl who did all the curling for her. Karina listened to each of my girls wishes for their up-do's and executed them beautifully. Each girls up-do stayed in all night even though the after party! One of my "hair expert" bridesmaids loved Karina's charm and hair skills so much she was heartbroken she couldn't use her as her go to stylist (my bridesmaid lives across the country). I cannot recommend Ahern Beauty enough, especially Karina. She is a joy to work with and you can tell she loves not only her job, but also making a bride feel confident and beautiful on her wedding day.