$5,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ruffles & Tweed

At Ruffles & Tweed, we are inspired by great design and find joy in the little details. More importantly, we LOVE weddings. We are an event planning and design company with a strong focus on custom weddings and special events.

When you work with our team of full-service planners and designers, you’re covered. From your initial vision, to venue and vendor selection, to budget and timeline development, to design execution and more, we handle it all. We pride ourselves on the relationships we share with some of the best vendors in the industry, and we are committed to finding you the perfect team for your day.

We offer full and partial planning and design, as well as month-of coordination services. Each of our events is different since every client is unique. Therefore, after we learn about the scope of your event, along with your needs and wishes, we will develop a completely custom package tailored exclusively to suit your personality and desires.

We are based in New York City and provide services in the surrounding areas, including Long Island, Westchester, Connecticut, and New Jersey. We also are available to travel around the globe to ensure your day is a special one you’ll remember for the rest of your lives.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (1)
Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
Double Weddings (1)

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Profile Picture April , 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adrienne (and the whole Ruffles & Tweed crew) were fabulous. Loved them! They helped make our day amazing!

Our wedding involved 10+ vendors with separate servers, bartenders, and set up/clean up crews and at all times it felt seamless. Adrienne's advice was always invaluable, she was quick to respond to any questions, and provided updates to the timeline regularly. Having a very customized wedding was essential for us and that meant hiring a day of coordinator. Best money we spent for the wedding, hands down!

Adrienne loves what she does and it shows in her excitement whenever we talked. She clearly enjoys being apart of people's special day and takes pride in having everything run well. That love for what you do is what makes the difference and how Ruffles & Tweed really stands out.

Everyone at our wedding hasn't stopped saying how awesome it was, how smoothly it ran, and how much fun they all had. We can't thank you enough for making our wedding day feel so effortless and as a result thoroughly enjoyable.

Profile Picture Ezra, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

My husband and I got married this past July at Red Maple Vineyard and Adrienne helped us create the most perfect day from start to finish! She truly got to know us over the months leading up to our wedding and had great ideas and recommendations to really bring our vision for the big day to life. She's super responsive, creative, and detail-oriented, which is really important when working with multiple vendors and timelines. All of her vendor recommendations were spot on and we loved everyone she introduced us to. Like any bride, I had some nerves leading into the week of, but Adrienne completely put me at ease and handled any last minute question or detail like a pro, which really helped keep everything stress-free. I still have friends and family raving to me about how beautiful and perfect everything was, and it's truly all because of Adrienne and her team! If you are looking for the best of the best for your wedding, look no further than Ruffles & Tweed!! Thank you so much Adrienne! Xoxo Gayle & Seamus

Profile Picture Gayle, 9/16/17, 1 Review

Elopement
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
For a ceremony musician a good wedding planner can take the guesswork out of the logistics of an event, which will translate to a smoother and more seamless wedding. Adrianne is the consummate professional. When I arrived to the beautiful Elihue Island Adrianne had my performance area pre-prepped with all of my requested accommodations. Her attention to details such as those I mentioned permeated the entire event.

It is rare that you come across a standout talent like Adrienne. I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Adrienne during our Saratoga, NY "Tie the Knot" tour. I was in awe of Adrienne's ability to command a room, get people on board with ideas, juggle multiple amazing weddings, family life and still remain perfectly calm and composed at all times. She's a gem! Any couple would be lucky to have her as their wedding planner.

Events