Ruffles & Tweed

Bronx, NY View map Visit website
$6,000 Package Price

$6,000 Package Price

Ruffles & Tweed is a wedding planning and design firm based in New York City and Greenwich, CT. Owner, Adrienne Rose O’Connor, has worked in the wedding industry for over 14 years, and loves making a couple’s nuptial dream come true. She and her team of event specialists are inspired by unique and contemporary design, and focus on planning out every single detail of your wedding.

Their team of full-service planners and designers can organize all the elements of your big day, from venue selection to the overall design and decor. During your journey to the altar, they will handle all the important details of your ceremony and reception with your vision and budget in mind. Ruffles & Tweed can also provide to-do lists, timelines, and other templates for an organized event. From civil ceremonies to destination weddings, this team will go above and beyond to give you a day to remember.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

• Eliza
    Eliza H. Married on 10/24/2021

Super responsive and personable day of coordinator!

I chose Adrienne as my day of coordinator because she came highly recommend from my venue. I was set on finding someone who worked there before. She was sooo friendly right off the bat and helped me stay organized as I did the bulk of planning my wedding. In the months leading up to the event, she was super responsive and willing to go above and beyond. The best part was getting to my venue day of and seeing all my ideas come to life. She was able to execute on everything and do even more knowing my style.
    Would highly recommend choosing Ruffles & Tweed for all things wedding planning!
    Lauren H. Married on 10/08/2021

Simply the best!

Adrienne and her team were truly the best! She was thoughtful, responsive and SO lovely to work with. With a warm demeanor, friendly and positive attitude and professional nature, Adrienne managed all last minute tasks for us so we could enjoy the days leadings up to our wedding, and allowed us enjoy the day to the fullest! We highly recommend utilizing her for any wedding - big or small!
    Jenna C. Married on 10/02/2021

I love Ruffles & Tweed!

I loved working with Adrienne on my wedding plans. She provided so much insight, honesty and professionalism. Adrienne helped me stay organized and gave me lots of help when I needed an extra hand. I absolutely loved working with her and miss our frequent chats!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Ruffles & Tweed 1
Exclusive

Francesco Barone Wedding Guitarist Francesco Barone Wedding Guitarist Wedding Musicians

For a ceremony musician a good wedding planner can take the guesswork out of the logistics of an event, which will translate to a smoother and more seamless wedding. Adrianne is the consummate professional. When I arrived to the beautiful Elihue Island Adrianne had my performance area pre-prepped with all of my requested accommodations. Her attention to details such as those I mentioned permeated the entire event.

Diana La Mere Events Diana La Mere Events Wedding Planners

It is rare that you come across a standout talent like Adrienne. I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Adrienne during our Saratoga, NY "Tie the Knot" tour. I was in awe of Adrienne's ability to command a room, get people on board with ideas, juggle multiple amazing weddings, family life and still remain perfectly calm and composed at all times. She's a gem! Any couple would be lucky to have her as their wedding planner.

5951 Riverdale Avenue Bronx, NY, 10471
Location of (Ruffles & Tweed)
34 E Putnam Street, Suite 107 Greenwich, CT, 06830