25 Joralemon St, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number

About José Rolón Events

José Rolón Events is a wedding planning company based in Brooklyn, New York that makes the wedding planning process easy for their couples. Owner and lead planner José Rolón handles his clients’ wedding days calmly and with care so they can focus on their magical romance. This wedding event planning company prides themselves on creating seamless wedding ceremonies that capture the essence of your love, while also entertaining guests.

José Rolón Events offers a variety of services to help make your ceremony a smooth event. The dedicated and friendly team at José Rolón Events is able to assist you with everything from choosing vendors to designing the decor of your ceremony. When you hire José Rolón, you can rest assured your wedding day will go off without a hitch. They offer the following wedding planning services:

• Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Follow José Rolón Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Vijon
3d397d6bc7142427 Screenshot 96

43 Reviews for José Rolón Events

• Lee

Lee P. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Wonderful person and company!

I follow Jose on Instagram and contacted him for help with vendor suggestions for my son's wedding weekend at the 1 Brooklyn Bridge Hotel. I live in SC and COVID has made it impossible for the family to attend the wedding. We wanted to have something special delivered to their hotel to celebrate with them. Jose was amazing! He suggested James Weir Florist and Waterfront Wines then even offered to deliver the wines to the hotel! And all of this wonderful, caring service via text messages over Instagram. I can only imagine in person he is perfection! Thank you, Jose!!!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/24/2021

Above and beyond

After all my conversations with potential planners I kept going back to my fiancé and saying, “I just feel like they didn’t even care to get to know US. It just felt so business like”. Cue…. JOSE!!!! The second I sat down with him his first comment was, “tell me about you and your fiancé”. After a few minutes of talking I knew right away he genuinely cared about getting to know us. I mean, he mentioned that one of his favorite moments from our wedding day was getting the opportunity to sit down and chat with my fiancé before the day started. Also, Jose came all the way to my hotel to pop in and see how I was doing the Friday night before my wedding. It is so obvious Jose is someone who truly cares about his couples.

I hired Jose as a “partial planner” because I already had all my vendors. Then, COVID happened. My wedding was supposed to be October 2020 with 250 guests at an indoor venue. That changed quickly. Although Jose technically (and contractually) didn’t need to step in at the time of my wedding cancelation, he did without any hesitation. He helped me find a new venue and the other contractors necessary. Thank goodness because otherwise, I am not sure I would have had a wedding let alone the incredible one that I did. Hiring Jose was the BEST decision I made in my planning process.

We had a crazy amount more COVID bumps along the road, BUT my point is that when you hit a crisis during your wedding planning process (and, sorry but, you will) I can promise you Jose will be there to clean up the mess. THATS what you need in a planner. The commitment Jose and his assistant Natasha both displayed to make sure our wedding day was nothing but perfect (while following CDC guidelines) was so honorable and not like any other wedding planning team you’ll ever meet.

Also, Jose handles tough groups amazingly. Does your family get overwhelmed and very involved? Jose can handle it. Does your bridal party get drunk before bridal party pictures? Jose can handle it. Does one of your vendors decide they don’t think they can get COVID tested in time before the wedding? Jose can handle it. Does your fiancé email a blank document of his vows to the venue to be printed? Jose can handle it.

Let’s chat about his assistant Natasha. Above and beyond is an understatement. At any hour of the day (or night to be totally honest) Natasha answered all my calls and addressed all my concerns. There is NOTHING this girl won’t do. I mean every time I sent a text to both Jose and Natasha her response was always, “ok no problem” or “I’m on it!”. There was even a time we chatted about bubbles upon exiting the ceremony and Natasha’s response (I kid you not) was, “I’ll gladly blow the bubbles if you need me to.” I mean there is nothing this lady won’t do.

I keep telling my friends and family that I truly thought because of COVID I was going to look back at my wedding and (though of course it would have always been the best day of my life) think, yep COVID screwed my wedding over. However SOMEHOW Jose and Natasha managed to make my wedding a day/night that I wouldn’t have wanted done any differently. How they managed to follow all CDC guidelines and still make me feel this way is beyond me.

If you’re looking for an iconic wedding planning team to make you feel good throughout your process, have fun with, execute all your aesthetic dreams perfectly, ensure the day and evening run effortlessly and genuinely become friends these are your people.

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Christiana

Christiana K. · Married on 10/03/2020

Stress Free COVID Bride

Working with José Rolón events was by far the best decision we made when starting the wedding planning process. José and Lesley were compassionate and understanding and best of all, you walked away from every conversation feeling heard. Our wedding turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined and it’s because this team took the time to really listen and fully understand our priorities as a couple. The vendor team that José compiled was, quite simply, the best - and by taking the time to vet each vendor before recommending them he ensures you always work with the best. José and Lesley were in constant communication and the end result was stunning. Never once did I question José’s loyalty to his clients or his passion for this business. Planning a wedding is stressful - planning a wedding during a pandemic is an outright nightmare but we never once felt that burden with José and Lesley onboard. We have loved working with them and recommend this team to anyone who wants a stress free and fun (yes fun even in a pandemic) experience.

Sent on 10/14/2020

José Rolón Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 7500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 16500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• We are BIG Pictures Wedding Photographers

Our team worked with Jose at The Foundry in Brooklyn last fall and did an outstanding job! The entire team he worked with seemed to all be a close nit group and all truly seemed to love what they where doing! The entire event went very smoothly creating a perfect environment for all! We look forward to hopefully getting the opportunity to work with Jose again!

• 25 Joralemon St Brooklyn, NY, 11201 See on map
    10:00-6:00pm
    Location of (José Rolón Events)