Bayside, Bayside, NY 11361 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Dream Makers NY

Dream Makers is a wedding planning company located in Long Island and Brooklyn, New York. Since the year 2000, this company has serviced numerous weddings and amassed various positive testimonials citing their coordination, responsiveness and professionalism. They are dedicated to handling unforeseen challenges so that you and your partner can relax on your wedding day. Dream Makers is comprised of senior coordinators who are certified wedding planners and bridal consultants.

From full planning to partial planning, Dream Makers offers a variety of services. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Other Services
This company can plan many different types of weddings, including destination and double weddings. Other wedding types they can plan for include:

• Civil

1 User photo

Dream Makers NY 1
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

I hired Dream Makers for my 6/22 wedding for Day of Coordinating and it was hands down the best decision I made besides agreeing to marry my husband LOL. Raquel was nothing short of amazing, and had every detail handled perfectly so I'd be able to enjoy my day much more relaxed and stress free. Her level of professionalism is absolutely unmatched, and she made sure everything went off without a hitch throughout the day. For any future bride I meet, I will 1000% be recommending Dream Makers. I was able to take in my special day and really be present, which is what Dream Makers was able to afford me by taking care of everything so well. Cannot thank you enough for all the team did for me on my special day!!
    All my love & gratitude,
    Ashley

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Dream Makers NY 2

Kelly Mcwilliams - Cavanagh · Married on 05/17/2019

Best decision i made regarding my wedding was hiring DreamMakers!

Raquel was the absolute best. the best thing about this company is the ability to customize what you would like them to do for your. We didn't need EVERYTHING as we had already booked a venue and most of our vendors but there were still many things that i was unsure of and needed guidance. We hired them for 'day of' and some extra planning stuff but to be honest, i don't know what the extra entailed. All i know is that for months before my wedding, whenever i reached out to Raquel, i was promptly answer d and taken care of without so much of a mention that i didnt pay for this particular service. Anything we needed at our wedding was handled. From sewing my husbands too large pants to making sure our guests got on the correct shuttle.... they were flawless. i can't say enough good things about them and highly recommend!! thank you for everything Raquel, Tara and EVERYONE at Dream Makers!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Dream Makers NY FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals

• Bayside Bayside, New York, 11361 See on map