Bayside, Bayside, NY 11361 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Dream Makers NY

Dream Makers is a wedding planning company located in Long Island and Brooklyn, New York. Since the year 2000, this company has serviced numerous weddings and amassed various positive testimonials citing their coordination, responsiveness and professionalism. They are dedicated to handling unforeseen challenges so that you and your partner can relax on your wedding day. Dream Makers is comprised of senior coordinators who are certified wedding planners and bridal consultants.

From full planning to partial planning, Dream Makers offers a variety of services. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Other Services
This company can plan many different types of weddings, including destination and double weddings. Other wedding types they can plan for include:

• Civil

Videos 1 vídeo

58 Reviews for Dream Makers NY

1 User photo

Patrice · Married on 09/15/2019

One of the best investments we made for our wedding

If you’re looking for any kind of help with your wedding, from month-of planning to just day-of execution, stop looking and hire Tara’s team. As someone who has a few years’ worth of experience planning large events in New York City, I was looking for a day-of coordinator to help execute the plan and details that my fiancé and I had put together, so that our family and friends wouldn’t have to worry about them and could enjoy the day with us. After a great introductory phone conversation with Tara, I knew we’d found the right person. She has extensive wedding industry experience, and she and her team worked with our vendors to make our day flawless. We had a church ceremony and a reception in a different location, and everything - and I mean everything - was on time. Once you book your venue, it’s easy to forget that the venue is only expected to handle certain aspects of your wedding details, and depending on the level of service you’re getting, there are plenty of things that they may not be responsible for handling. Having a coordinator helps to ensure that all of your vendors are working well together, and Tara’s team was critical in doing just that for our big day. My fiancé and I both agreed that working with her was one of the best vendor decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2019

Above and Beyond!

Raquel and the Dream Makers Team were absolutely phenomenal. I thought I didn't need a DoC but my venue required it. There are so many out there that charge a ridiculous amount of money. We found Raquel through our venue, Dobbin St. She is incredible. She is one of the most organized and professional people I have ever met. She knows weddings. She went above and beyond to make our day so special. She got to know my fiance and I and made sure that every decision she made was in the best interest of our vision for the wedding. Raquel knew we were on a budget and made sure to do whatever she could to support that. As we watched the weather leading up to the wedding day we realized there was going to be a hurricane traveling up the coast and this put a huge wrench in our plans. Raquel was flexible, she planned ahead and made some gametime decisions for us and made it so we barely noticed that we couldn't have our ceremony on the roof. She had incredible relationships with all of our other vendors which made it so when we showed up on the day of our wedding, there was nothing for us to do. She made sure we ate, had fun and made sure that the day was about us. I cannot say enough about Raquel. She spent so much more time than she had to on making our wedding special. She is the best decision we made when planning for vendors. Thank you, Raquel!!

Sent on 01/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dream Makers NY FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 9000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 120
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bayside Bayside, New York, 11361 See on map
    516-246-2135 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dream Makers NY)