Dream Makers NY

Bayside, New York View map Visit website

$4,500 Package Price

Dream Makers is a wedding planning company located in Long Island and Brooklyn, New York. Since the year 2000, this company has serviced numerous weddings and amassed various positive testimonials citing their coordination, responsiveness and professionalism. They are dedicated to handling unforeseen challenges so that you and your partner can relax on your wedding day. Dream Makers is comprised of senior coordinators who are certified wedding planners and bridal consultants.

From full planning to partial planning, Dream Makers offers a variety of services. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Other Services
This company can plan many different types of weddings, including destination and double weddings. Other wedding types they can plan for include:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Eco-friendly
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$120

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

June Married on 09/04/2020

Perfect Wedding Day with Dream Makers

Tara and Raquel was amazing on the day of wedding. It was a great decision to hire them as a Day of Coordinator. They were able to go through every details with me before the wedding. On the day of wedding, they made everything easier and smoother. With so many things going on the day of wedding, I was so thankful to have them to help out small details and any requests that we had. I would recommend anyone to have Tara and Raquel for a perfect wedding day!
    Donna M. Married on 12/07/2019

Highly Recommend Dream Makers!

My wedding day was a complete success and I owe it all to Dream Makers! I truly enjoyed working with Tara and Raquel. They are so professional and kept me at ease. The timeline they help me create made my day easy to manage and kept me stress free!
    Patrice Married on 09/15/2019

One of the best investments we made for our wedding

If you’re looking for any kind of help with your wedding, from month-of planning to just day-of execution, stop looking and hire Tara’s team. As someone who has a few years’ worth of experience planning large events in New York City, I was looking for a day-of coordinator to help execute the plan and details that my fiancé and I had put together, so that our family and friends wouldn’t have to worry about them and could enjoy the day with us. After a great introductory phone conversation with Tara, I knew we’d found the right person. She has extensive wedding industry experience, and she and her team worked with our vendors to make our day flawless. We had a church ceremony and a reception in a different location, and everything - and I mean everything - was on time. Once you book your venue, it’s easy to forget that the venue is only expected to handle certain aspects of your wedding details, and depending on the level of service you’re getting, there are plenty of things that they may not be responsible for handling. Having a coordinator helps to ensure that all of your vendors are working well together, and Tara’s team was critical in doing just that for our big day. My fiancé and I both agreed that working with her was one of the best vendor decisions we made for our wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Bayside Bayside, New York, 11361
5162420397
Location of (Dream Makers NY)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding