Dream Makers NY Reviews

50 Reviews for Dream Makers NY

1 User photo

Dream Makers NY 1

Jess Broadlick · Married on 07/21/2019

Highly Recommend Dream Makers & Raquel!

We used Dream Makers for our wedding day of coordinator, and we cannot recommend them enough! We worked with Raquel for our wedding, and she was fantastic! Raquel was so organized, friendly, and professional. On our wedding day Raquel and her team anticipated all of our needs, and solved any issues that might have arisen without us ever knowing there was even a hiccup that occurred. Raquel made our wedding day completely full of ease for us. We literally had nothing to problem solve because Raquel took care of everything, and she made sure everything was flawless. Our wedding was perfect to us, and everyone had a fabulous time, and we know that this was in large part due to Raquel and her team's hard work that day. We truly can’t say enough positive things about our experience working with Raquel and Dream Makers!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

I hired Dream Makers for my 6/22 wedding for Day of Coordinating and it was hands down the best decision I made besides agreeing to marry my husband LOL. Raquel was nothing short of amazing, and had every detail handled perfectly so I'd be able to enjoy my day much more relaxed and stress free. Her level of professionalism is absolutely unmatched, and she made sure everything went off without a hitch throughout the day. For any future bride I meet, I will 1000% be recommending Dream Makers. I was able to take in my special day and really be present, which is what Dream Makers was able to afford me by taking care of everything so well. Cannot thank you enough for all the team did for me on my special day!!
    All my love & gratitude,
    Ashley

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Dream Makers NY 2

Eleni · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Day-of Services

The team at Dream Makers was excellent on the day of my wedding. I knew I wanted a day-of coordinator so I could focus on the big day and none of the issues that come up during a wedding. From the moment I reached out to Tara and her team I felt at ease. They were super courteous and professional. The day of the wedding they dealt with last minute changes like communicating with the venue to make sure the cocktail hour was moved inside due to rain, organizing a last minute food order for my bridal party pre-reception, and even dealing with decorations left behind at my ceremony. Because of Dream Makers I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my big day.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Kelly Mcwilliams - Cavanagh · Married on 05/17/2019

Best decision i made regarding my wedding was hiring DreamMakers!

Raquel was the absolute best. the best thing about this company is the ability to customize what you would like them to do for your. We didn't need EVERYTHING as we had already booked a venue and most of our vendors but there were still many things that i was unsure of and needed guidance. We hired them for 'day of' and some extra planning stuff but to be honest, i don't know what the extra entailed. All i know is that for months before my wedding, whenever i reached out to Raquel, i was promptly answer d and taken care of without so much of a mention that i didnt pay for this particular service. Anything we needed at our wedding was handled. From sewing my husbands too large pants to making sure our guests got on the correct shuttle.... they were flawless. i can't say enough good things about them and highly recommend!! thank you for everything Raquel, Tara and EVERYONE at Dream Makers!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Stephanie Manning · Married on 11/17/2018

Dream Makers was the best choice for day of coordination

Tara and her team were amazing for the day of coordination for my wedding at The Central Park Boathouse. They were always five steps ahead and kept everything from first look to photos to the party running on time. In addition to being extremely responsive, organized, and extremely knowledgeable about the venue, Tara's prices were hard to beat. If I could give her 10 stars on value I would!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kristin Princiotto · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend!

We used dream makers as our month of/day of coordinator. We had a bad weather situation for our wedding day and a last minute vendor cancellation the day before that made us scramble to completely change the plan for our ceremony & cocktail hour. Raquel helped tremendously with all our last minute changes, and then also executed everything perfectly the day of. We didn't have to worry about a thing and it was so nice to feel confident that everything was going smoothly. That kind of feeling is invaluable on your wedding day!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Nancy · Married on 09/22/2018

Tara was absolutely terrific! I had complete confidence in her ability to manage our daughter's wedding. We had over 200 guests and 21 people in the bridal party. The venue required all vendors to be outsourced so there were quite a few moving parts! Tara coordinated every single detail flawlessly and the evening was perfect. She was super responsive and I highly recommend Tara and Dream Makers NY. Not a single complaint....just a rave review!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kimberly · Married on 08/31/2018

Tara and her assistant were AMAZING!

She is extremely organized, detail oriented and we aligned on what I wanted in my perfect wedding - MAXIMIZE DANCE TIME!!!

I highly recommend Tara!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Sara · Married on 06/15/2018

We loved working with Tara as our day of coordinator planner! She was able to easy take my notes and translate them perfectly into the wedding I envisioned. She made sure everything ran smoothly behind the scenes with our 12 vendors and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Anna · Married on 06/08/2018

Tara and her team are simply amazing. She was the best resource during my wedding planning phase. Always so quick to respond to questions with helpful suggestions and great vendor connections. She gives you honest advice that isn't always what you want to hear, but is kind and understanding to help you through any problems you encounter. Being an organized person myself, it was comforting having someone with more experience that matched my way of thinking but could help fill in all the gaps. On the day of the wedding her team was nothing less than incredible there to direct everyone in the bridal party, the guests and my family. I also hired service staff through her and they were equally professional and highly skilled. Everyone was just so calm and quick with whatever they were doing. They make everything effortless so you have nothing left to do but enjoy yourself, which is exactly what I wanted. I literally don't have a single thing to complain about or suggestion to improve. Thank you so much Dream Makers!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Melinda · Married on 06/02/2018

I booked Dream Makers for our June wedding as DOC coordinators and couldn't be happier with the decision. I was really worried about finding the right match, especially because I was doing the planning leading up to the big day myself at a bare-bones venue (The Greenpoint Loft). Once I met Raquel in the weeks before the wedding, all of my worries were put to rest. Raquel and team were so amazing- from Raquel's responsiveness leading up to the big day, to every single detail day-of. They executed every single set-up, including a bunch of my DIY projects, with extreme attention to detail and care. I had my complete trust in the team, and I was not only not let down, but they far exceeded my expectations. I can't recommend Raquel and team enough- only wish I had another wedding as an excuse to hire them again!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Allison · Married on 05/12/2018

Tara is absolutely excellent at her job. She is responsive, confident, organized, professional, and at the same time a calming voice during a hectic time. As soon as we met, I knew I was in good hands. Her help orchestrating and overseeing the wedding day was invaluable. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for the best of the best.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Patricia · Married on 05/11/2018

The team of Dream makers was an extra insurance policy on our wedding day. Though the venue had a planner, we felt better having a day of coordinator. It turned out to be a great decision. Tara along with two of her assistants were so helpful in making sure everything went off without a hitch on our special day. They were attentive, detail oriented and so lovely to work with. I would highly recommend!
    Patricia J

Sent on 06/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2018

Now I wasn't sure I was a believer in hiring a DOC at first, my wedding was small and I wasn't sure how much I would really benefit from the extra help, but I couldn't have been more wrong!! I truly got to enjoy my wedding without a care in the world because Tara took care of all the little things for me- coordinating with vendors, keeping track and handing out tips, making sure things went to the appropriate people, etc. Even before the wedding Tara was really on the ball, reaching out to my vendors and coordinating things I didn't even think of myself, but needed to get done! She was always super responsive and sweet... I'm so thankful I hired her. Your wedding day will go by so quickly, you want to enjoy every moment of it, not spending time running around handling the business end of things! Trust me, big or small wedding.. you will benefit from hiring Tara!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Carolyn · Married on 03/17/2018

We were looking for someone to take care of all of the little details on the day of our wedding so that we wouldn't have to worry about a single thing, and Tara and Raquel were everything we needed in a Day of Coordinator. Many other vendors add on services that make it more like a Month of Coordinator and of course that's reflected in the price, but Tara delivers really all you need if you can handle everything else on your own. When we met for our Marathon meeting along with the event coordinator for our venue, I knew we had made the right decision. The coordinator for the venue was unprofessional and useless, but having Tara reassured me that everything was going to be okay. She took charge and represented our interests. She helped us develop a cohesive timeline that made sense considering the space. Tara even responded to us on a Sunday when we needed advice - our venue was trying to change the pricing on us last minute! Of course I'm not recommending calling her on a weekend but just to say she's responsive :) On our wedding day I could finally relax knowing Tara and Raquel had everything under control. Tara also just has a very calming vibe about her so I think that helps! They kept us on time and arranged all of our Day of Decor as we had specified. It was definitely one of the happiest days of my life and I know that was in part because we had Dream makers!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kate · Married on 02/18/2018

Tara was absolutely amazing as our day-of coordinator. She really helped us turn the vision for our wedding into a reality. We could not have asked for a better day. She met with me before the wedding and helped figure out all of the logistics in advance. On the actual wedding day, she and her assistant made sure that everything ran exactly according to plan.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Kate · Married on 12/09/2017

Tara and her team were amazing! They executed our wedding day flawlessly and were extremely helpful with all the details leading up to our day! I highly recommend dream makers!

Sent on 12/24/2017

shana · Married on 11/25/2017

I am so happy I hired Dream Makers as my day of wedding coordinators! I worked with Racquel on the day of and leading up to the wedding, who was very sweet, organized, and professional. I planned the wedding myself, but did not want to be the person in charge to field questions on the day of the wedding. Racquel was wonderful and worked with me in the months leading up to the wedding (once at the venue and several times over e-mail and one last phone call) to make sure the day went off without a hitch. No one bothered me on the day of the wedding and I know it's because of the hard work of Dream Makers!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

Tara is amazing! Personally and professionally, I am so glad to have worked with Tara for my wedding! Tara was reliable, helpful, thorough and considerate leading up to my wedding and on my actual wedding day. I would 100% recommend Tara in a heartbeat. Her experience and her beautiful personality made working with her lovely. During such a stressful time, you want someone that is there to help you and make sure you have a great day, Tara made that happen for me, and she will for you!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Christina · Married on 10/14/2017

I highly recommend working with Tara of Dream Makers – if you’re looking for a true expert in the industry who can offer candid advice and guidance, all while letting you design the wedding of your dreams – look no further. Having Tara take the lead coordinating with all of our vendors during the weeks leading up to our wedding was extremely helpful and by our wedding day, I was confident that all of the details and logistics were handled, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. As a testament to her great work, I can honestly say that my husband and I were able to enjoy every second of our October 2017 wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2017

erika · Married on 10/07/2017

Halfway through my planning I realized it was necessary to have a day-of-coordinator help execute all the items that were planned for the big day! I spoke with a few day-of-coordinators and ultimately chose to move forward with Dream Makers due to Tara's expertise. She clearly knew what she was doing and offered a competitive price for her services as well. I knew moving forward with her that I was going to be in good hands!

Her assistant, Jordyn, and her really helped the entire day run smoothly. As soon as I showed up to get my hair and makeup done, Jordyn showed up and was there to help assist all other vendors get ready. I honestly couldn't imagine the day without him there to ensure everything was happening at the scheduled time I had listed on my timeline. In addition, both of them were very flexible and willing to work with last minute changes.

I'd highly recommend working with Tara and her team if you are planning most of your wedding and need a team to help things fall into place the day of! Because of them, my husband and I were able to have a blast at our own wedding and spend time with our family and friends rather than managing all the little things.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Tara and her associate were instrumental to our wedding day running smoothly. They were responsive leading up to the event and acted as the main point of contact on the day-of so my husband and I could focus on enjoying the day! I can't imagine having a DIY wedding without a coordinator to help and they were exactly what we needed! We felt confident having Tara take care of all the vendor details; including set-up, break-down and everything in between. She was super easy to work with and made sure the whole day went off without a hitch. We definitely recommend them - you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/26/2017

Tara was incredibly responsive and available to answer all questions throughout the process (he laid back attitude also helped my anxiety!) Her and her team made the day go seamlessly and even help contest a charge from another vendor. Definitely a recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Chantal · Married on 07/02/2017

I used DreamMakers as my Day Of Coordination and it was one of the best decisions that I made! They were AMAZING! Always on time, super professional and caring! They pay attention to detail and really helped everything to run smoothly. I feel super lucky to have picked them would definitely recommend to any bride!

Sent on 07/27/2017