28-11 38th St. Apt 3L, Astoria, NY 11103 Map · Phone number

About Together Events

Together Events is a full-service wedding and event planning and coordination company based in New York City that specializes in socially conscious event planning. Passionate about justice issues, lead wedding planner Justine uses a holistic approach to style, plan and coordinate beautiful, welcoming and inclusive wedding events. From décor and catering to vendor management, Together Events will expertly manage all your wedding details so you can enjoy your special day completely stress-free.

Created in part to serve and celebrate individuals and couples of all backgrounds, Together Events provides alternative, inclusive and intersectional event planning services for couples and nonprofits. A portion of all profits are donated to local community organizations passionate about ending violence against women. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultation

Together Events 4
Together Events 5
  • Hannah

Hannah Rothkuo · Married on 08/31/2019

Grateful to be in such good hands!

We had the privilege and pleasure of having Justine as our day-of coordinator for our wedding celebration this summer. It was meaningful for us to work with someone who is dedicated and passionate about serving the community. Justine has such a bright and friendly presence to begin with, and is extremely professional and thoughtful. She was on top of all ends and made sure we felt relaxed throughout the evening. Not once did we feel stressed or nervous (expect stage fright for vows!), prep, production, and post party were all seamless. Justine, we cannot thank you enough for being a part of our celebration. Much love to you!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Samantha Padilla · Married on 10/15/2018

Best wedding coordinator EVER

Justine from Together Events made my wedding an absolute dream come true! I got married on 10/15/18 in Brooklyn, NY. We had two separate venues for the ceremony and reception and both venues were breathtaking. She worked within our budget, offered amazing detail and insight to my moody glam decor vision!

I found Together Events through Instagram and saw she had a vision that I was truly inspired by. I KNEW once I spoke to her on the phone that she was the wedding coordinator for me! She also donates 10% to communities to end work violence for women! I LOVED that.

Justine was ALWAYS on point with our back and forth emails, phone calls, and text messages. She lifted off SOO much stress from my life and took care of literally everything and anything that came up! I PROMISE hiring Justine will change your life and wedding! OH and she knows some of THE BEST vendors in our local area.

2 weeks have passed since our wedding and now that my husband and I are getting back to our life we both 100% agree that hiring Justine had changed our entire wedding experience and was the BEST decision we ever made!

THANK YOU Justine for being such an amazing coordinator and overall a beautiful soul!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Daniela · Married on 04/28/2018

Justine from Together Events is PHENOMENAL!!! Do yourselves a favor - stop searching for your event planner and choose Justine to be part of your event team! She is hands down THEEEEE BEST DECISION we made in our surprise vow renewal party that my sister and I were planning for our parents’ 40th wedding anniversary! If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have been able to pull any of this off! It would've been a failed dream, but thanks to Justine it was an EPIC REALITY!!!

Not only is she extremely organized with an eagle-eye attention to detail, but she is also an incredible listener and creative wonder woman with such a calm and patient demeanor. Much needed for a nervous wreck, like me! She made sense of my loose ideas for a vibrant, colorful, magical vow renewal and worked with my modest budget to create a beautifully, festive environment that my family can party in!

Since this party was a total surprise for my parents, my nerves were all over the place but Justine put me at ease every single time with her smile and enthusiasm! On the day of, Justine and her assistant made a great effort to work with my familial volunteers to pull everything off with flying colors. Everyone who helped out mentioned how incredibly calm, organized, and sweet Justine is, especially my hubs, who was super-charged with all my nervous excitement. HA!

The moment my parents walked in, they were blown away and soooo surprised! It got pretty damn emotional. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! During the event, Justine handled everything seamlessly - always chill, smiling, and silently keeping everything moving!

I can clearly go on and on and on about how IN-FRICKIN-CREDIBLE Justine from Together Events is, but really words cannot express how incredibly grateful I am for everything she’s done for me and my family! We will treasure these memories FOREVER and I owe it ALL to this talented, kickass woman, who will surely make your wedding/event the most fun day everrrrr!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Together Events 10

Together Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

• 28-11 38th St. Apt 3L Astoria, NY, 11103 See on map