28-11 38th St. Apt 3L, Astoria, NY 11103 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Together Events

Justine’s career has resolved around leading social change by partnering with local community organizations to break down the structures and attitudes which perpetuate systemic oppression. She fell in love with wedding and event planning when she began planning nonprofit events in 2009, and she’s been working to reconcile her love for interrupting oppression and event planning. Besides advising couples and nonprofit organizations about best practices for socially-conscious event planning, she is an excellent stylist, planner and coordinator. Her absolute hero is Leslie Knope, which also happens to be a fond nickname.

We love to serve underserved populations from a variety of backgrounds, especially the LGBTQ community. Our ideal client loves beautiful events that create spaces and opportunities for intimacy yet desires to minimize the negative social and environmental impacts of wedding and event planning.

Follow Together Events on

Together Events 4
Together Events 5

Samantha Padilla · Married on 10/15/2018

Best wedding coordinator EVER

Justine from Together Events made my wedding an absolute dream come true! I got married on 10/15/18 in Brooklyn, NY. We had two separate venues for the ceremony and reception and both venues were breathtaking. She worked within our budget, offered amazing detail and insight to my moody glam decor vision!

I found Together Events through Instagram and saw she had a vision that I was truly inspired by. I KNEW once I spoke to her on the phone that she was the wedding coordinator for me! She also donates 10% to communities to end work violence for women! I LOVED that.

Justine was ALWAYS on point with our back and forth emails, phone calls, and text messages. She lifted off SOO much stress from my life and took care of literally everything and anything that came up! I PROMISE hiring Justine will change your life and wedding! OH and she knows some of THE BEST vendors in our local area.

2 weeks have passed since our wedding and now that my husband and I are getting back to our life we both 100% agree that hiring Justine had changed our entire wedding experience and was the BEST decision we ever made!

THANK YOU Justine for being such an amazing coordinator and overall a beautiful soul!

Daniela · Married on 04/28/2018

Justine from Together Events is PHENOMENAL!!! Do yourselves a favor - stop searching for your event planner and choose Justine to be part of your event team! She is hands down THEEEEE BEST DECISION we made in our surprise vow renewal party that my sister and I were planning for our parents’ 40th wedding anniversary! If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have been able to pull any of this off! It would've been a failed dream, but thanks to Justine it was an EPIC REALITY!!!

Not only is she extremely organized with an eagle-eye attention to detail, but she is also an incredible listener and creative wonder woman with such a calm and patient demeanor. Much needed for a nervous wreck, like me! She made sense of my loose ideas for a vibrant, colorful, magical vow renewal and worked with my modest budget to create a beautifully, festive environment that my family can party in!

Since this party was a total surprise for my parents, my nerves were all over the place but Justine put me at ease every single time with her smile and enthusiasm! On the day of, Justine and her assistant made a great effort to work with my familial volunteers to pull everything off with flying colors. Everyone who helped out mentioned how incredibly calm, organized, and sweet Justine is, especially my hubs, who was super-charged with all my nervous excitement. HA!

The moment my parents walked in, they were blown away and soooo surprised! It got pretty damn emotional. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! During the event, Justine handled everything seamlessly - always chill, smiling, and silently keeping everything moving!

I can clearly go on and on and on about how IN-FRICKIN-CREDIBLE Justine from Together Events is, but really words cannot express how incredibly grateful I am for everything she’s done for me and my family! We will treasure these memories FOREVER and I owe it ALL to this talented, kickass woman, who will surely make your wedding/event the most fun day everrrrr!

Together Events 6