1 Review
$1,900
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Together Events

Remarkable yet cozy events that open doorways to intimacy and inclusion

Justine’s career has resolved around leading social change by partnering with local community organizations to break down the structures and attitudes which perpetuate systemic oppression. She fell in love with wedding and event planning when she began planning nonprofit events in 2009, and she’s been working to reconcile her love for interrupting oppression and event planning. Besides advising couples and nonprofit organizations about best practices for socially-conscious event planning, she is an excellent stylist, planner and coordinator. Her absolute hero is Leslie Knope, which also happens to be a fond nickname.

We love to serve underserved populations from a variety of backgrounds, especially the LGBTQ  community. Our ideal client loves beautiful events that create spaces and opportunities for intimacy yet desires to minimize the negative social and environmental impacts of wedding and event planning.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Portland

Follow Together Events on

1 Review for Together Events

User Photos
Photos

Justine from Together Events is PHENOMENAL!!! Do yourselves a favor - stop searching for your event planner and choose Justine to be part of your event team! She is hands down THEEEEE BEST DECISION we made in our surprise vow renewal party that my sister and I were planning for our parents’ 40th wedding anniversary! If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have been able to pull any of this off! It would've been a failed dream, but thanks to Justine it was an EPIC REALITY!!!

Not only is she extremely organized with an eagle-eye attention to detail, but she is also an incredible listener and creative wonder woman with such a calm and patient demeanor. Much needed for a nervous wreck, like me! She made sense of my loose ideas for a vibrant, colorful, magical vow renewal and worked with my modest budget to create a beautifully, festive environment that my family can party in!

Since this party was a total surprise for my parents, my nerves were all over the place but Justine put me at ease every single time with her smile and enthusiasm! On the day of, Justine and her assistant made a great effort to work with my familial volunteers to pull everything off with flying colors. Everyone who helped out mentioned how incredibly calm, organized, and sweet Justine is, especially my hubs, who was super-charged with all my nervous excitement. HA!

The moment my parents walked in, they were blown away and soooo surprised! It got pretty damn emotional. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! During the event, Justine handled everything seamlessly - always chill, smiling, and silently keeping everything moving!

I can clearly go on and on and on about how IN-FRICKIN-CREDIBLE Justine from Together Events is, but really words cannot express how incredibly grateful I am for everything she’s done for me and my family! We will treasure these memories FOREVER and I owe it ALL to this talented, kickass woman, who will surely make your wedding/event the most fun day everrrrr!

Photo of Together Events in Portland, OR - Brooklyn photography studio transformed into a happy, magica
Photo of Together Events in Portland, OR - Ceremony moment full of love and warmth!
Photo of Together Events in Portland, OR - Our dad's overwhelmingly happy tears to such a moving event!
Photo of Together Events in Portland, OR - Ceremony Backdrop thJustine created! WOW, it was so magical!
Photo of Together Events in Portland, OR - Cozy seating arrangement

Photos

4 Photos

Guatemalan Wedding

4 Photos
220x220 sq 1525198306 66d21451f42d3383 1525198305 62f7b7303b64256a 1525198298772 1 copy of copy of gu
220x220 sq 1525198307 88875855c4c239cd 1525198305 834309c5f27e5a67 1525198298775 2 copy of copy of gu
220x220 sq 1525198307 d8e047b56fce3542 1525198305 6b163e8f66e8dc7a 1525198298776 3 copy of copy of gu
220x220 sq 1525198307 0a88efd08d3594fe 1525198306 ad055ffd067c755e 1525198298777 4 copy of copy of gu

Portland, OR 97212   See On Map