68 Jay St. Suite 210, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Modern Rebel & Co.

Hey Party People!

The truth is: I used to cringe at the idea of being an "event planner." Sure, it combines a lot of things I love and feel confident doing: organizing, brainstorming, implementing, collaborating with new people…yet there was this sick feeling at the pit of my stomach because of how out of hand this industry has gotten. Was I buying into this oversaturated industry if I liked to plan cool events? The short answer: no. The long answer: still, no. And I'll tell you why: because planning a badass event and giving back doesn't have to be mutually exclusive: that's my philosophy.

This industry (like any industry!) needs the yous and mes of this world to shake things up, and that's what we're trying to do here at Modern Rebel & Co. We plan unique events and partner with local nonprofits to meet your and their goals simultaneously, and we have a blast doing it.

Modern Rebels come in all forms and fashions. They are feminist brides, funky two-somes who want some traditional with a little spark, or an aged couple throwing a love-party after 50 years of commitment to one another. Our modern rebellion means creating an experience for your guests and doing it with style, sincerity, and a social impact.

So, what do you say? Are you a modern rebel, too?

Let's shake things up,

0669laurayufei
bc13a7391eae3a1a 1515440460 5edcd6a579305012 1515440459859 3 1I7A5011
5e3cd53e59bffd92 1515440421 6133ff85abc13cb5 1515440418001 1 170225 StewartBunt
Modern Rebel & Co.

52 Reviews for Modern Rebel & Co.

Modern Rebel & Co. 1
Modern Rebel & Co. 6
Modern Rebel & Co. 7

Kaley · Married on 01/12/2019

The best of the best

Amy and Chelsea from Modern Rebel helped me pull off an incredible impromptu wedding in Santa Barbara in six weeks (no easy feat) and hiring them was hands-down the best decision I’ve ever made. Honestly, my day was so much fun and I couldn’t have pulled off anything nearly as awesome without their help — they put me in touch with the best, most talented vendors and helped craft my vague ideas into a reality that went above and far beyond anything I could’ve imagined. They worked within my budget and offered the best, most supportive advice during the whirlwind of wedding planning and Chelsea (my month-of planner) was on top of every detail. She was my advocate to vendors so that I didn’t have to worry, took care of every request or question I had in the most gracious way, and on top of that she is just a generally cool, lovely human. Not to sound cliché but I cannot recommend this team highly enough.

Kaitlyn Marchesano · Married on 12/15/2018

If you want a values-driven and thoughtful experience, book them ASAP!

The team at Modern Rebel is incredible. They are a values driven wedding planning group, and it shows in every part of their work. They immediately put us at ease and helped us to create a day that felt true to us and was so joyful. They handled all of the month and day-of logistics so masterfully and allowed us to be present on the day. We are so grateful to them (especially our head coordinator, Brittany, who was amazing). I can't recommend them enough!

• John

John Egan · Married on 11/10/2018

Rebel Rock Stars

Do you know that feeling, when someone is doing their job really well, and you get a little star-struck by them? They just have this understated confidence and infectious joy that makes them seem like a total rock star. Do you know what I mean? Because that's what it felt like when my wife and I got married and Ainsley Blattel was our coordinator. Ainsley exceeded every expectation we had, every step of the way. They were always calm, upbeat, and well prepared for our phone conversations and in-person meetings. And not only were they professional, but also personal. We really felt that Ainsley was in our corner and cared for us and our needs, no matter how silly or small they might have been. Love Parties, and all the days of preparation leading up to them, can be stressful. But never once did we feel any anxiety from Ainsley.
    And there's no doubt in my mind we created some cause for stress! We had about a dozen different vendors, some flying in to NY from LA, multiple officiants, live musicians, community vows, even a balloon installation by another Modern Rebel bad-ass Gina Jurlando, and Ainsley was able to seamlessly weave it all together to make our day truly magical.

You might be asking yourself: “A balloon installation? Really?” YES! It was SO eye-catching! It’s worth noting that Modern Rebel has a designer on-staff and when we decided, somewhat last minute, to add a balloon installation above us for the ceremony, it was affordable and so convenient to use the same company for both a design install and our coordination. Thank you, again, Gina!

On the day of, Ainsley and her colleague Cait Weisensee were brimming with love, energy, fun, and focus. Our timeline was executed perfectly, transitions were smooth, and our friends and families had the time of their lives.

Most importantly, Ainsley seemed to have a great perspective about what was really important. When to savor small moments, and when to see mountains as the mole hills they actually were. Ainsley was a genuine advocate for us, the entire way, and we just don't ever want to stop gushing about them. The gratitude we have to Ainsley and Modern Rebel cannot adequately be expressed. It was simply one of the greatest days of our lives.
    Thank you Modern Rebel team for being our rock-solid rock stars.

Modern Rebel & Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 9,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Honeybreak Officiants
    Honeybreak Officiants Wedding Officiants

The raddest bunch of wedding planners there ever were! Amy is awesome and doing incredible things to change the wedding industry, and her team rocks too. Highly recommend.

• 68 Jay St. Suite 210 Brooklyn, New York, NY 11201 See on map