Modern Rebel & Co.

68 Jay St. Suite 210, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Modern Rebel & Co.

Modern Rebel & Co. is a wedding planning business in Brooklyn, New York. They are an alternative planning company that serves Brooklyn, New York, Austin and Dallas, Texas, Denver, Colorado and Washington D.C. They give 5 percent of their profits to a local nonprofit of your choice.

They offer full-service planning, partial planning, and coordination that starts two months out from your wedding day. Their talented and experienced planners do not plan or enjoy planning manufactured wedding experiences. They get to know you and plan a unique wedding just for you. Modern Rebel & Co. planners are calm, cool and collected. They help you choose a venue, manage and communicate with vendors, create and manage guest lists, arrange transportation and lodging and so much more. On the day of your wedding they handle any snags along the way and keep you event moving smoothly so you can enjoy your magical, one-of-a-kind day. Their planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Wedding cake
Wedding giveaways
Wedding giveaways
Couple

54 Reviews for Modern Rebel & Co.

Modern Rebel & Co. 1
Modern Rebel & Co. 6
Modern Rebel & Co. 7

Jacob · Married on 01/20/2019

Incredible

We started out somewhat skeptical that we needed a wedding planner for our winter wedding in Brooklyn. But we quickly realized that deciding to work with Amy from Modern Rebel was by far the best wedding-related decision we made. From the very start, our experience was incredible. Amy found phenomenal vendors that matched our somewhat eclectic requests and all of them far exceeded our expectations. She was tireless in responding to our questions, sensitive to our budget, and made us feel at ease throughout the process. We had to deal with a fairly last-minute change in our ceremony location (outside of our control) and Amy handled the situation with amazing sensitivity and generosity. The wedding itself went off without a hitch and we and our families were absolutely thrilled. Overall, we could not have asked for a better wedding planning experience.

Kaley · Married on 01/12/2019

The best of the best

Amy and Chelsea from Modern Rebel helped me pull off an incredible impromptu wedding in Santa Barbara in six weeks (no easy feat) and hiring them was hands-down the best decision I’ve ever made. Honestly, my day was so much fun and I couldn’t have pulled off anything nearly as awesome without their help — they put me in touch with the best, most talented vendors and helped craft my vague ideas into a reality that went above and far beyond anything I could’ve imagined. They worked within my budget and offered the best, most supportive advice during the whirlwind of wedding planning and Chelsea (my month-of planner) was on top of every detail. She was my advocate to vendors so that I didn’t have to worry, took care of every request or question I had in the most gracious way, and on top of that she is just a generally cool, lovely human. Not to sound cliché but I cannot recommend this team highly enough.

Kaitlyn Marchesano · Married on 12/15/2018

If you want a values-driven and thoughtful experience, book them ASAP!

The team at Modern Rebel is incredible. They are a values driven wedding planning group, and it shows in every part of their work. They immediately put us at ease and helped us to create a day that felt true to us and was so joyful. They handled all of the month and day-of logistics so masterfully and allowed us to be present on the day. We are so grateful to them (especially our head coordinator, Brittany, who was amazing). I can't recommend them enough!

Modern Rebel & Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 9,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Honeybreak Officiants
    Honeybreak Officiants Wedding Officiants

The raddest bunch of wedding planners there ever were! Amy is awesome and doing incredible things to change the wedding industry, and her team rocks too. Highly recommend.

• 68 Jay St. Suite 210 Brooklyn, NY, 11201 See on map