This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Are you worried the gorgeous wedding details you’ve planned won’t come together? Do you want to have the best night of your life while someone else takes care of the rest? Sounds like you need a Month-of Coordinator! (Frequently referred to as “Day-of” Coordinator).

As your Month-of Coordinator, I will not only supply you with incredible resources and advice to help you plan your wedding, but you will get unlimited contact with me and my team so that you’ll never have to second guess your decisions. One month before you say “I do,” we will contact your vetted wedding vendors and work with them to ensure all your beautiful wedding details fit together perfectly in your customized, detailed wedding day timeline.

Lastly, we will be there at your ceremony rehearsal and on your wedding day making sure everything is on schedule and running smoothly...so that you can just enjoy the best day of your life!

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% Recommended by couples
M
Moriah S. Sent on 10/19/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Samantha and Debra made my wedding perfect!

Samantha and Debra did an incredible job helping me pull off my rainy backyard wedding. Samantha was super responsive and helpful throughout the process, she got in touch with all of my vendors, put together a timeline, and got us all on the same page.

On the day of, Samantha and Debra worked flawlessly with the catering staff and helped us pull off our rain plan. They did sooooo much work in a short time, and broke down everything they could as they went to minimize our cleanup. Debra also did an amazing job making a beautiful altar for us in the tent and did so much with the decorations to make everything perfect.

I would definitely recommend Forever and a Day coordination services for your wedding!!
J
Jenna B. Sent on 06/09/2023

The Best!!!!!!

To say Samantha was our saving grace with our wedding is an understatement! We hired her as our day-of wedding coordinator and we immediately hit it off and knew she was the right fit from the start. She got straight to work from the start of planning, to the rehearsal, to the day of our wedding. Samantha listened to our needs, asked all of the questions, did check-ins to see how things were going, gave helpful tips along the way, and made such an extremely hard job look so effortless. She truly took away all of the stress we were prepared to endure. Samantha is extremely detail oriented and never missed a beat, and it shows beyond measure that she loves what she does and is so passionate about helping couples achieve their dream vision. Not to mention, she is one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever met! Samantha checked every single box and I am just so very grateful we came across her. If you are in the market looking for a wedding coordinator, I highly recommend Samantha and her team because she will honestly make the entire process for you so blissful and memorable!
G
Greyson Sent on 05/12/2023

Wonderful Experience!

Samantha is awesome! I found her through Instagram and booked her to coordinate my wedding. We originally did not plan on hiring any type of Wedding Planner/Coordinator. My friend's was just going to help us out, but those plans ended up falling through. However, she referred me to Samantha to help with coordination and I cannot be more serious when I say it was the BEST REFERRAL EVER! Hiring Samantha was truly one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. She was hired for month-of coordination and she went above and beyond our expectations. Everyone that was a part of our wedding party and family even noticed how amazing she was! What stood out to us the most was how diligent, organized, and thorough she was with every single detail and that truly made all the difference in comparison to other weddings I have been to. She was so helpful when dealing with vendors because this is not something we did on a regular basis. She made our special day all the more special by taking the stress out of it and just knowing how to handle everything. I plan on convincing every person that tells me they don't want a wedding planner to hire Samantha!”
illustration stars