Great Neck, NY 11021 Map · Phone number

About Everything Fabulous For Your Events

Everything Fabulous For Your Events is a full-service event planning company specializing in weddings, month of coordination, bar/bat mitzvahs and corporate events. Our team is dedicated to plan and execute your event with excellent project management skills and make sure everything is elegant, chic and fabulous

Follow Everything Fabulous For Your Events on

1d06440c 4040 4175 bf06 fa12d62107a5rs2001 480 fit
9d7d4306fc947437 MarybethLuis 2707

7 Reviews for Everything Fabulous For Your Events

Katernia Liminis · Getting married on 01/02/2021

Absolutely fabulous in every way!

I don’t even know where to begin!! My relationship with Luisa started shortly after we became engaged. My fiancé and I both work very stressful jobs with long hours. I knew I was going to need help planning our wedding. My first wedding planning task was to find a wedding planner!! I interviewed 3, but immediately knew Luisa was the best choice!! She assisted with booking our venue, hotel blocks and our vendors!! She attended appointments with us, reviewed contracts and helped with negotiating prices. If you feel a wedding planner is out of your budget.....let me tell you why you NEED a planner. EFFYE has an amazing list of preferred vendors that they get great deals with and able to negotiate prices! In the end, she helped us save more money then we spent for the wedding planning services!! The months, days and weeks leading up to our wedding I never felt stressed! We would receive monthly check lists to keep us on track and ensure we had everything in place. I had such confidence in Luisa and her team, that I never felt worried. She was always willing to take on any task that came her way and go above and beyond! I can only describe our wedding day as perfection. The day flowed perfectly! Everything looked beyond I envisioned :) Our day was amazing and I have Everything Fabulous For Your Events to thank!! The sad part is when you work so closely with someone regarding one of the most important days of your life you form such a great relationship, but then the day comes and it is all over. I truly miss Luisa and her team. They are amazing people who truly love what they do and it shows in every detail!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Devorah Rizkin · Married on 02/23/2019

Fabulous as promised!

Without question- book Everything Fabulous. I've been in 5 weddings and interacted with many wedding planners, she is above and beyond the best. I met Luisa at a friend's wedding a few years ago and I was so impressed that as soon as I got engaged I reached out to her. From the start she proved to be responsive and organized! We had the best vendors due to her amazing relationships in the industry! On our wedding day Luisa and her assistant handled about a thousand details, allowing me to just enjoy the day. She directed the vendors, provided an amazing timeline, communicated between the bridal and grooms suite, helped me and the bridesmaids get dressed, helped with sewing my father's button that came off, organized our families during picture time, set up our favors, distributed our tip envelopes, and many other things I'm forgetting. Luisa and her assistant are beyond fantastic!! For a small amount of money, Luisa makes sure that it all goes according to that plan. She helped make our day everything we had dreamed of. Brides, if you're reading this - HIRE HER!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Vanessa Teval · Married on 01/05/2019

The best ever!

The best decision we made in planning our wedding was to bring Luisa on board as our month-of coordinator! She quickly got up to speed on all of our vendor contracts, and took a huge weight off of our shoulders as she coordinated with vendors about all of the logistics. There were multiple times when she thought of issues (and prevented them from becoming problems) of which we never would have been aware. This is why EVERY bride should have her on their side. On the day of our wedding, Luisa and her wonderful assistant Nasrin made sure all of our plans were executed perfectly. We are so happy we decided to work with Luisa - from Everything Fabulous and were even a little sad to say goodbye at the end of the reception! She let us have a worry-free wedding that exceeded our expectations. Thank you, Luisa and Nasrin!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Everything Fabulous For Your Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6