New York, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About The Day Of Company

The Day of Company is a wedding planning company located in New York, New York. This company is skilled in all the necessary wedding preparations, such as selecting menus, choosing décor and preparing for every small detail. Founder and wedding planner Joanna Solazzo has been working in the event marketing industry for 10 years. She is able to provide a complete day-of assessment, can make conference calls and can meet in person to consult with you. Past clients of The Day of Company praise planner Joanna’s calming nature and her ability to bring your dreams to fruition.

The Day of Company offers day-of coordination as well as the ability to plan different wedding types. A list of wedding types Joanna plans include:

• Civil

The Day Of Company 3
The Day Of Company 4
The Day Of Company 5

Jaime · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't Have Done It Without Them!

We were a very organized couple and on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator, but we are super happy we decided to hire The Day of Company!

We worked with Joanna leading up to the wedding and Audra for the day of the event. We had made a preliminary run of show but Joanna was phenomenal at giving insight into the pace and timing of things that you can only know with tons of experience. She also gave us ideas for things we likely would have over looked.

Audra was with us for the day of and managed to be in 10 places at once. She was helpful, calming and positive throughout the day and gave us a chance to enjoy the day without worrying about anything. She hurdled obstacles and created solutions to vendor issues and delivered a perfect and beautiful wedding.

Couldn't recommend The Day of Company team highly enough!

Sent on 12/01/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Jaime & Lauren!! You guys were the most organized couple it was a JOY working with you!! :) Audra was so happy to have been a part of the day, it was beautiful. Thank you for the kind words!
  • Angeline

Angeline · Married on 10/07/2018

A must have for your wedding

My wedding was a few weeks ago & I still cannot stop talking about my Day of Coordinator, Shannon. Before my wedding, I met with Shannon & the owner (Joanna) and we had a cute coffee date and discussed every detail of the day. Creating a day of timeline is one of the hardest parts of wedding planning & having someone there to guide you and be sure you don't forget a thing is a great help. On the day of my wedding, Shannon took over (I put my phone away for the day) She steamed my 15 foot veil. She arrived at my church early to make sure everything is perfect. She transported & set up décor for me such as moving my wedding sign & flower arrangements from church to venue. After my photos when I was hungry & sweaty (it was the hottest day in October) Shannon was there with me to help me out of my dress so I can use the bathroom and freshen up. She literally did everything for me & I could not imagine my day without her. When I tell people why I actually enjoyed my wedding, I say SHANNON!

Don't listen to anyone who says you don't need a Day Of coordinator because you DO!

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Angeline! Loved our little coffee date and Shannon shared how much she LOVED being a part of your Day Of. Your and Anthony's families were so wonderful. We truly appreciate the kind words xoxo

Award

The Day Of Company Pricing

The Day Of Company Price Rates

The Day Of Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1