About The Day Of Company

You make the plans, we make sure they come together on the Day Of

The Day Of Company provides coordination services for the Day Of your wedding or event.

You have made the plans, selected the menus, chosen the decor & identified every perfect detail.
We ensure that everything comes together on the Day Of so that  you can relax & enjoy.

Tasks as large as managing the timeline & flow of your day . . .
as necessary as wrangling guests so no one misses the shuttle . . .
or as small as steaming dresses & popping champagne . . .

We do it all on The Day Of.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Reception (11)
Religious (8)
Non-Religious (4)
Cultural (2)

Working with Joanna was by far one of the best decisions we made leading up to our wedding. She’s smart, personable, and incredibly organized, and she made everything a breeze! Throughout the planning process, she was available for occasional questions of advice, she also sent over a bunch of vendor recommendations, and she put together spreadsheets to organize our vendors/ key people, items we needed day of, and the day of timeline. She’s always unbelievably level-headed, realistic, and cheerful and was one of the most calming forces throughout the entire process. And at the wedding, she was there for whatever we needed - from helping me take on and off my difficult shoes to clean my feet of gravel and put bandaids on blisters, to anticipating every time I would be thirsty, to literally taking on and off my dress every time I had to go the bathroom. No task was too big or too small, and we even ended up running early! I cannot stress enough how incredible it was to work with her and how essential she was to making our day as magical as possible. THANK YOU, JOANNA!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jaycee, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

I read a LOT of reviews; some feel like it's from a friend or a family member... they are SO amazing. Trust me- I am neither, but I can only rave about The Day Of Company and Joanna. From our first phone call, it was clear that Joanna was going to be my partner in creating the dream wedding for my daughter. In advance of the wedding , I could call her with any question I had, and she got back to me immediately with excellent and thoughtful advice. At our meeting before the wedding, she came prepared and informed, asking pertinent questions, many of which I had never thought of. And from the moment she arrived on the wedding day, she took charge. She did EVERYTHING: from making sure everyone was on time and in their place, to feeding the wedding party, to helping me into my outfit. She was so pleasant; always smiling, never seemed to be rushing and yet everything was done. All I had to do was enjoy the day. She handled all of the vendors, set-up, logistics. She even made a critical weather decision, which turned out to be crucial and perfect. At the wedding, she made sure the ceremony went off perfectly, attended to every detail of the evening; the bride and groom always had water, all of the speakers were in their place and ready for their moment, she carried lipstick for me and the bride. And the amazing thing was that I never saw her, but when I looked for her she was right there... incredible. I cannot even begin to thank her for her professionalism from beginning to end. Her experience is illustrated by her contantly thinking ahead, and reading the situation for any snags... and there were none, because of Joanna. Do yourself a favor; hire The Day Of Company for your wedding. It will be the single most important decision you will make... outside of choosing a spouse :)

View Vendor Response