New York, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About The Day Of Company

The Day Of Company is a wedding planning business in New York that facilitates the process of coordinating for the day-of your celebration. Ideal for couples who have planned everything out in advance, this service ensures all your decisions produce the sort of results you have long wished for when the significant day comes around.

Most suitable for the DIY couples who have finalized all the details, The Day Of Company pulls the strings so that the soon-to-be-newlyweds do not have to lift a finger on the day. Couples who do not want to hire a full wedding planner to work months in advance will find lots of convenience here.

An assortment of packages are available through The Day Of Company, including the partial day, mid day, and full day package. Each one of these packages includes a conference call, face-to-face meeting, vendor coordination, and more.

Additionally, should couples need the day-of planning team to stay on beyond the 12 hours, that can be arranged, while a rehearsal wedding can also be made available to the couple.

Other services available include:

The Day Of Company 5
The Day Of Company 6
The Day Of Company 7

Allison Hord · Getting married on 03/04/2021

A must-have for a stress-free wedding day

Working with Joanna and Audra was fantastic. They were incredibly detail-oriented and made it so I could enjoy my day worry free. Joanna made sure to have an in-depth pre-call to review everything, as well as an in-person meeting a week out to make sure no detail was left unaddressed. Her spreadsheet skills are next level, and her ability to juggle all the vendors and *their* opinions about the schedule was much appreciated. During the wedding, Audra was on top of everything and solved even my guests' issues! And showed infinite patience when I was cranky/hungry/overwhelmed. I woke up the next morning after the whirlwind night and was sure I had lost envelopes, gifts, and more, but nope! Audra had packed everything neatly and securely in bags for us, we didn't have to worry about anything. It made me wish I could have a day-of coordinator every day of my regular life! I would not recommend getting married without this service!

Sent on 05/03/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! I loved working with you during the lead-up and Audra was so happy to be back at one of our favorite places to be a part of the day. Really appreciate your kind words!

Mojgan Rastegar · Getting married on 02/04/2020

The Best Company

I got married in April 2019 and because of Day of Weddings, I will remember this day as the best dream. My wedding had over 400 guests, and required a lot of coordination. We had guests fly in from over 11 countries, and we had 9 little kids in the ceremony. There are no words to describe how superbly helpful the entire Day of Company team is. Professional, joyful, accommodating, happy-making, the entire team is magnificent. I was blessed to work with the lovely bridal attendant at The Day of Team named Ozzy. Ozzy was not only my right had woman, but she went above and beyond to help my elderly parents, support my sisters and their little kids, while putting my dress on and off with precision and professionalism. Like Mary Poppins, she has a toolkit with everything a bride will need. From a sewing kit, to lip gloss that matched my make-up artist’s gloss, to hair pins for the flower girls’ halos, first aid, lotion, tweezers, and more. And as it turned out, all of these items were needed by someone in my bridal party. Ozzy came to the rescue. One element about Ozzy and the Day of Company staff that stands out is that they are good people. A bridal attendant is not necessarily tasked with giving you compliments when you feel down or nervous, but Ozzy, being so thoughtful and sensitive, could see how I felt at any moment, and was able to craft exactly the right words to ease my mind and free up my heart to really take in this special day. She even took some on the best photos of our first look as husband and wife!! The Day of Company does it all with grace and tact! Joanna, a leader on the Day of Company team, is beyond helpful. She is smart and resourceful and made the entire process of working with Day of Company efficient and fun. Joanna responds in a timely and efficient manner, always has a smile on her face, and is perceptively clever (she refined my ceremony processional to make it more seamless after finding an error I made). I have The Day of Company to thank for making it possible for me and my loved ones to enjoy each and every moment. I recommend this team in a heartbeat! You rock!

Sent on 05/08/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Aw Mojgan! Thank you so much for this incredibly sweet and heartfelt feedback. I loved working with you and Ozzy absolutely loved being there for you, your husband and your families! I so appreciate your kind words. So happy we were a part of your day to make it the best ever. xoxo

The Day Of Company Pricing

The Day Of Company Price Rates

The Day Of Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 15