About The Day Of Company

No pricey planning...just Day-Of Coordination.

The Day Of Company provides coordination services for the Day Of your wedding or event.

You have made the plans, selected the menus, chosen the decor & identified every perfect detail.
We ensure that everything comes together on the Day Of so that  you can relax & enjoy.

Tasks as large as managing the timeline & flow of your day . . .
as necessary as wrangling guests so no one misses the shuttle . . .
or as small as steaming dresses & popping champagne . . .

We do it all on The Day Of.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Reception (10)
Religious (7)
Non-Religious (3)
Cultural (2)

Joanna was an amazing resource when it came to making the vision for our wedding come to life.

Being in the wedding industry myself, I've worked with my fair share of planners, but Joanna was one for the books.

I certainly did not give Joanna an easy task as my ceremony space was in a separate location than my reception space. To make things even crazier, the wedding was on the Lower East Side, during rush hour on a Friday!

Joanna met with both my husband and myself for a few check in's before the big day and did an amazing job at calming my pre-wedding jitters by creating a schedule for the day of with suggestions for minor details that definately would have otherwise slipped my mind.

On the day of the wedding, Joanna had already contacted all of my vendors for status updates and arrived early with her checkboard in hand. No task was too small for Joanna as she continued to do everything within her power to make sure the day ran smoothly.

No wedding day is free of hiccups and Joanna was able to solve every issue that was thrown at us, all while making sure that myself, as the bride, was stress-free and relaxed.

I can honestly say that hiring Joanna was the absolute best decision that I've made in regards to my big day (other than selecting my husband of course.) Thanks again for making our wedding so special Joanna!

Best,
Brianne & Tom

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brianne, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Joanna and Amanda were fantastic! I cannot say enough, they were professional, attentive and organized. We had a long day and Joanna literally woke up with me (the bride) and the groom. We started at 5am and ended with a limo to the airport to go to Paris by 5pm. Many transitions and organizational factors came in to play! Joanna had a schedule and took notes, never missed a beat. Joanna was a huge part of my weddings success and ultimately ran the show. I am beyond grateful for my well planned, well organized, beautiful and timely wedding. Thank you to the “day of” team!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jackie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

The Day Of Company Pricing