About The Day Of Company

No pricey planning...just Day-Of Coordination.

The Day Of Company provides coordination services for the Day Of your wedding or event.

You have made the plans, selected the menus, chosen the decor & identified every perfect detail.
We ensure that everything comes together on the Day Of so that  you can relax & enjoy.

Tasks as large as managing the timeline & flow of your day . . .
as necessary as wrangling guests so no one misses the shuttle . . .
or as small as steaming dresses & popping champagne . . .

We do it all on The Day Of.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Reception (7)
Religious (5)
Cultural (2)
Non-Religious (1)

Hiring Joanna was probably the BEST thing I did for my wedding!

As a super detail oriented person who likes to be in control - having Joanna was 110% necessary. She totally took over everything so I had absolutely nothing to worry about. From the moment she arrived to the moment she left, she made sure each detail was perfectly in place and at the same time, it was like she wasn't even there. She was literally everywhere I couldn't be. I didn't have to ask her for a single thing because she was always 1 step ahead of me.

From just one face-to-face meeting and one phone call prior to the wedding, she knew exactly where everything (and everyone) needed to be. Communicating with her was not a task, we met over coffee and it was literally like meeting with a friend who ONLY wanted to talk about YOU and YOUR wedding (I mean, c'mon, what's better than that?!)

Plus, she's a bride-to-be herself, so she really gets it and was able to click with my bridesmaids, which was something i didn't think about at first but turned out to be such a plus.

I really owe so much to Joanna - I was truly able to enjoy my day thanks to her and I highly recommend her services.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment I talked on the phone with Joanna I was sold. From beginning to end Joanna was nothing but amazing. Her personality shines through and on such a stressful day it's refreshing to have that spirit around. She is always one step ahead of every scenario for your big day. Joanna made our special day stress free. Joanna even stepped in from preventing an awkward situation with a vendor and coordinated with the venue to make sure everything was in place as we discussed. I cannot thank Joanna enough for her time and her work that day. She truly made the day come together and for that I am forever grateful. I can look back on my wedding day knowing it was one of the best days of our lives.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chrisitne, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

The Day Of Company Pricing