New York, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Day Of Company

The Day Of Company provides coordination services for the Day Of your wedding or event.

You have made the plans, selected the menus, chosen the decor & identified every perfect detail.
We ensure that everything comes together on the Day Of so that you can relax & enjoy.

Tasks as large as managing the timeline & flow of your day . . .
as necessary as wrangling guests so no one misses the shuttle . . .
or as small as steaming dresses & popping champagne . . .

We do it all on The Day Of.

Follow The Day Of Company on

The Day Of Company 4
The Day Of Company 5

Mojgan Rastegar · Getting married on 02/04/2020

The Best Company

I got married in April 2019 and because of Day of Weddings, I will remember this day as the best dream. My wedding had over 400 guests, and required a lot of coordination. We had guests fly in from over 11 countries, and we had 9 little kids in the ceremony. There are no words to describe how superbly helpful the entire Day of Company team is. Professional, joyful, accommodating, happy-making, the entire team is magnificent. I was blessed to work with the lovely bridal attendant at The Day of Team named Ozzy. Ozzy was not only my right had woman, but she went above and beyond to help my elderly parents, support my sisters and their little kids, while putting my dress on and off with precision and professionalism. Like Mary Poppins, she has a toolkit with everything a bride will need. From a sewing kit, to lip gloss that matched my make-up artist’s gloss, to hair pins for the flower girls’ halos, first aid, lotion, tweezers, and more. And as it turned out, all of these items were needed by someone in my bridal party. Ozzy came to the rescue. One element about Ozzy and the Day of Company staff that stands out is that they are good people. A bridal attendant is not necessarily tasked with giving you compliments when you feel down or nervous, but Ozzy, being so thoughtful and sensitive, could see how I felt at any moment, and was able to craft exactly the right words to ease my mind and free up my heart to really take in this special day. She even took some on the best photos of our first look as husband and wife!! The Day of Company does it all with grace and tact! Joanna, a leader on the Day of Company team, is beyond helpful. She is smart and resourceful and made the entire process of working with Day of Company efficient and fun. Joanna responds in a timely and efficient manner, always has a smile on her face, and is perceptively clever (she refined my ceremony processional to make it more seamless after finding an error I made). I have The Day of Company to thank for making it possible for me and my loved ones to enjoy each and every moment. I recommend this team in a heartbeat! You rock!

Sent on 05/08/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Aw Mojgan! Thank you so much for this incredibly sweet and heartfelt feedback. I loved working with you and Ozzy absolutely loved being there for you, your husband and your families! I so appreciate your kind words. So happy we were a part of your day to make it the best ever. xoxo

Lauren · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Joanna is amazing, 100% would work with again

Joanna was incredible to work with during the wedding planning process. Due to unforeseen circumstances the wedding was cancelled, but I would absolutely work with Joanna again for future events. She was responsive, helpful, and kind; she gave excellent advice when we were choosing a ceremony venue; and overall she helped reduce the stress that inevitably comes with wedding planning. Do not hesitate to rely on her and her team for your own wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lauren! I'm sad we won't get to work together this year but hopefully we will in the future!! xoxo

The Day Of Company Pricing

The Day Of Company Price Rates

The Day Of Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• New York New York, NY, 10013 See on map