New York, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About The Day Of Company

The Day Of Company is a wedding planning business in New York that facilitates the process of coordinating for the day-of your celebration. Ideal for couples who have planned everything out in advance, this service ensures all your decisions produce the sort of results you have long wished for when the significant day comes around.

Most suitable for the DIY couples who have finalized all the details, The Day Of Company pulls the strings so that the soon-to-be-newlyweds do not have to lift a finger on the day. Couples who do not want to hire a full wedding planner to work months in advance will find lots of convenience here.

An assortment of packages are available through The Day Of Company, including the partial day, mid day, and full day package. Each one of these packages includes a conference call, face-to-face meeting, vendor coordination, and more.

Additionally, should couples need the day-of planning team to stay on beyond the 12 hours, that can be arranged, while a rehearsal wedding can also be made available to the couple.

Other services available include:

The Day Of Company 3
The Day Of Company 4
The Day Of Company 5

Lea · Married on 04/06/2019

Hire the day of company!

I cannot recommend The Day of Company enough - not only were they one of the least expensive DOCs I encountered in the NYC area, they were completely professional and true rockstars during wedding planning. I worked with Joanna leading up to the wedding and she kept me completely organized with lists and spreadsheets. She suggested a timeline that worked perfectly and helped us keep our vendor contacts organized. Then, during the day-of Audra was on-site and having her there was amazing. She managed everything single-handedly. Apparently there was an issue with my guest-transport busses and she handled it so efficiently I never even knew there was a problem, I just walked out into my ceremony and it was completely full of guests.

I particularly recommend TDOC for my venue, The New York Botanical Garden. TDOC is a recommended vendor here and I can see why. They have a great relationship with the venue staff that really made planning so seamless. Joanna even came with me on a vendor walk through (no extra cost) and helped prompt me on any typical planning concerns or questions. Joanna also recommended a few vendors when I was questioning myself and they were all fabulous, she really knows the NYC wedding scene well.

Both my mom and mother-in-law were skeptical on hiring a DOC (I guess this wasn't a "thing" when they were planning their weddings) but they both admitted after the wedding that Audra was worth her weight in gold. Honestly, TDOC could charge 2x or 3x their rate and they'd still be worth it, but as it stands they have really transparent and reasonable pricing. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Lea and Greg! We loved working with you from that very first call!! The whole day was beautiful, thank you for the opportunity to work with you both and your families!

Steph · Married on 02/22/2019

Game Changer!

Joanna is the absolute best!

I knew after our initial phone call that she was perfect. She set me at ease immediately.

Joanna kept in touch throughout our planning process. About two months before she sent us a detailed sheet to fill out and sent back a detailed schedule almost immediately. Joanna attended our final walk through with us and met us a week prior to the wedding to once again review the schedule and ensure we felt comfortable.

She thought of EVERYTHING!! The schedule included a tab with suggestions for tips, ideas for the bathroom box etc.

We were lucky enough to have Joanna on our wedding day. My now husband said he hadn't seen me as relaxed as when I received the email with that information. On the day of the wedding, she ensured the venue was loaded in properly, came to my hotel room, steamed all of the bridesmaids dresses, ensured I was looked after and then took the tip money and took care of all of that. She was there throughout the evening, ensuring I had a drink, that my lipstick was topped up, pulled me for photos and assisted the bridesmaids with any questions. At the end of the night, she packed up all of our belongings and had them sent back to the hotel.

She made the whole process so seamless, and was my absolute favorite part of the entire process (besides marrying the love of my life).

Sent on 03/14/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Awwww thank you Steph! Your Day Of was SO FUN, so happy to be a part of it!! Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to work with you, Glenn, and your families! xoxo

The Day Of Company Pricing

The Day Of Company Price Rates

The Day Of Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 15