19 Reviews for The Day Of Company

Religious (5)
Cultural (2)
Non-Religious (1)
19 The Day Of Company Reviews

Hiring Joanna was probably the BEST thing I did for my wedding!

As a super detail oriented person who likes to be in control - having Joanna was 110% necessary. She totally took over everything so I had absolutely nothing to worry about. From the moment she arrived to the moment she left, she made sure each detail was perfectly in place and at the same time, it was like she wasn't even there. She was literally everywhere I couldn't be. I didn't have to ask her for a single thing because she was always 1 step ahead of me.

From just one face-to-face meeting and one phone call prior to the wedding, she knew exactly where everything (and everyone) needed to be. Communicating with her was not a task, we met over coffee and it was literally like meeting with a friend who ONLY wanted to talk about YOU and YOUR wedding (I mean, c'mon, what's better than that?!)

Plus, she's a bride-to-be herself, so she really gets it and was able to click with my bridesmaids, which was something i didn't think about at first but turned out to be such a plus.

I really owe so much to Joanna - I was truly able to enjoy my day thanks to her and I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment I talked on the phone with Joanna I was sold. From beginning to end Joanna was nothing but amazing. Her personality shines through and on such a stressful day it's refreshing to have that spirit around. She is always one step ahead of every scenario for your big day. Joanna made our special day stress free. Joanna even stepped in from preventing an awkward situation with a vendor and coordinated with the venue to make sure everything was in place as we discussed. I cannot thank Joanna enough for her time and her work that day. She truly made the day come together and for that I am forever grateful. I can look back on my wedding day knowing it was one of the best days of our lives.

Profile Picture Chrisitne, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Joanna was absolutely amazing. I cannot even put into words how grateful I was to have her there. She made the day run smoothly and she was beyond helpful. At one point, I thought I would marry her instead of my husband!! Lol. She is the best and any bride would love her!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jess, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We brought on Joanna as our Day of Coordinator and couldn't have been happier with the decision. Joanna was energetic, thoughtful, and calm throughout the process. Even though we engaged her primarily with the intent of making sure everything runs smoothly the day of the wedding, she met with us several times in advance of the wedding and answered numerous emails, which helped us draw out and solidify an excellent Plan A as well as a Plan B and C (in case of rain or cold weather - our wedding was in November). In fact, we ended up having to decide to move forward with our alternative plan the day before the wedding and Joanna was able to work with us and other key players to make sure everyone was ready. Even our guests were impressed with her and commented on how well-organized and professional she was in directing everyone throughout the day. Most of all, she was such a pleasure to get to know and to work with! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Hanna, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are getting married in the NYC area and are toying with the idea of a day of coordinator, find Joanna as fast as you can and book her immediately. In fact, don’t book your wedding date before finding out if she is available. She’s that great. There are so many ways to describe her: she is the consummate professional, she is responsive, she is funny, she is gracious, and most importantly, she is exceptionally on point in terms of executing your plans and bringing out your vision. My wedding was 11/4/17, and as I told her, she was the true hero of the day, effortlessly managing the intricacies of multiple personalities and administrative bungles to really bring out the best in everyone. Our wedding would not have been the success that it was but for her and both families have been singing her praises for weeks. I have been to dozens of weddings, have spoken to many a bride and groom, and no one has been as happy with their wedding planner or day of coordinator as we were with Joanna. Fantastic experience!

Profile Picture Deidre, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I honestly don't even know where to begin. Should I start with the part where she was the unsung hero of the wedding? That when I had major bride brain and Joanna was my external memory? The fact that she is a mom and bride whisperer (TM)? That she answered every question and panicked email? That she literally climbed a ladder to cover up a sign (oh the behind-the-scenes action photos that we have...)? That my family is dead serious about adopting her?

Working with Joanna had to be one of the best decisions we made leading up to our wedding day, and I don't say that lightly. I had a DIY wedding with a lot of personalities, two big families, and a ton of moving pieces, and she made it all look like a walk in the park. I didn't find out until after the wedding how many things she handled on the fly (Lost mom with the cake? No big deal! The cake topper mysteriously disappeared? Don't mind me while I just fashion one out of some decor. Sign needs to be covered? I'll climb the ladder myself, that's cool.)

I could go on and on, but I'll spare you. From the first phone call to the first in-person meeting, working with Joanna is like working with your very best (and organized) friend. Nothing phases her, she is absolutely phenomenal and so much fun. We literally could not have pulled off the wedding without her! She is a legend in my family, and our only regret is not getting to keep her forever.

Profile Picture Leani, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cultural, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

My husband and I debated whether or not we should have a day of coordinator, and hiring Joanna was honestly the best decision we could have made. She was an absolute rockstar and helped both of us not only keep our sanity, but truly enjoy every minute of our special day. She kept the calm, was extremely organized and was just so wonderful to work with. She confidently and assertively coordinated each detail with all of our vendors, playing quarterback on all fronts. We could go on and on, but suffice to say that if you're looking for a day of planner, look no further. Call Joanna! You'll be so glad that you did. -Amanda & Pete

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

I have no words to adequately describe Joanna's contribution to our wedding. My husband wants to adopt her and I'm wondering if I should have married her instead. Aside from being one of the loveliest, bubbliest people you'll ever meet, she made the entire process easy, seamless and fun. She handled every little detail that I really didn't want to deal with and we were just able to enjoy our amazing day. Nothing was ever a problem for her, she just handled it all. I cannot recommend her highly enough. My wedding was 3 days ago and I miss her already! Do not hesitate to hire her she'll be the best choice you make!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Joanna is a MUST for your wedding. Not only is she creative, diligent, flexible and simply ON IT for your wedding, she is accommodating to your hectic planning and schedule. She literally immerses herself in your wedding time table and executes your vision with no flaws. I also think as an individual she is extremely professional but knows how to have fun and vibe with guests, bridal party, and vendors. My wedding was a Hindu, Jamaican/Tanzanian wedding and she def coordinated and made sure all cultures were reflected during my wedding itinerary. So happy to have had Joanna, she was one of the best decisions I made while planning for my wedding and she will be for you too!

Profile Picture Ramona, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Joanna is a winner. She brings enthusiasm, professionalism, thoroughness, and expertise. She thinks of everything ahead of time and is at all the right places when you need her on the day of the wedding! My whole wedding party had positive comments about what a great help she was. She'll do everything from run and grab you food while you're getting ready, to accept delivery of flowers, to conveying preferences to the photographer, to quickly fixing your train in photos. Also, in the run up to the day, she was always an e-mail or phone call away if I wanted a quick tie-breaker input on things or if there were moderate logistical changes to plan that I wanted to talk through with her. I highly recommend Joanna for any wedding planning needs!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Religious

I will be forever thankful we hired Joanna's company to assist with our daughter's wedding! Joanna is extremely organized, professional, kind and overall just a lovely person. She even attended the last fitting to learn all of the details of the wedding dress bustle - (not an easy task)! With her help, I was able to relax and enjoy every minute of our daughter's wedding and reception knowing that she had all of the details covered. Joanna definitely rates "five stars" from our family!!!

Profile Picture Sue, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Joanna was one of the most important parts of our seamless, beautiful day. There were so many small details that Joanna took care of all day and night, and we never worried about a thing. Joanna was so positive and welcoming to our families and friends, and invisibly took care of anything that came up. She is a wonderful coordinator who was an absolute pleasure to spend our wedding day with.

Profile Picture A. L., 7/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

If you want your dream wedding to become a reality, then I would hire the "The Day of Company" for your special day! Joanna was BEYOND helpful for not only myself, but my family, bridesmaids and of course the groom. She showed up at the hair salon at 8am ready to work! She was assisting all the bridesmaids and made sure all of us ate. She then went to my house where she set EVERYTHING up! She was there when the florists arrived, the food for a light lunch, the photographers and she set everything up, EXACTLY how I wanted it! Before the big day, Joanna took the time to talk on the phone with me for over and hour, getting every single detail down to how I wanted my day to go. From certain pictures, to how I want to reveal myself to my bridesmaids and father. She knew it all! Her organizational skills were top notch and you can tell she truly loves her job! I would recommend this company to all future brides. If you want your dream wedding time come true, I would without a doubt hire "The Day of Company" to make your fantasy wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Religious

Joanna is so easy to work with - she helped calm my nerves in the weeks before the wedding and kept me organized. On the day of the wedding, she jumped in at every opportunity to make things move smoothly. She's also very personable (my parents want to adopt her!) I was concerned about hiring a coordinator without meeting them, but my first conversation with Joanna made it the easiest decision I made!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All I have to say is WOW! Joanna from the Day Of Planner exceeded my expectations of what a "day of coordinator" can do for you! Joanna was the biggest help right from start. Always offering to help me months and months before my wedding, being available by text or phone basically at any point in the day/evening with a very quick response, and always ready and willing to help even with situations that I felt weren't her responsibility I.e. invitation wording (after all this is a "day of" service). Come the day of, I didn't have to worry about a thing knowing Joanna was ready and prepared to handle anything to come my way. I found out about some small mishaps along the way that Joanna took care of without my knowledge given she knew exactly how I wanted everything! Definitely took the worry and stress away so I could 100% enjoy my wedding day! I am very thankfully for Joanna and the service she provided. Both my parents still rave about how much of a help Joanna was- I cannot thank her enough!!! I would recommend this company and Joanna to every bride!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Joanna made our wedding day an absolute dream! We met a week before the wedding to go over all of the details for the day including vendors, my personal needs and created a schedule. Not only did she make the day so special for me, but she was a huge support for my mom, mother-in-law and bridal party. My vendors (who work with coordinators all the time) made a point to contact me to tell me how wonderful Joanna was to make the day seamless in every way possible. From setting up breakfast and lunch to bustling my intricate gown, Joanna was there anticipating my every move. We are so grateful that she was there for us!

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Day-Of Coord.

Joanna was an absolutely dream come true. She was there for me and my fiancé (now husband!) throughout all my planning to answer many random questions, and often brought things up that didn't even cross my mind. Truly the most detail-orientated and thorough planner. But most of all, it was Joanna's calm, cool and collected demeanor that kept my family, bridal party, husband, and myself at ease on the most special day. I can not think of how different my day would have been if Joanna was not there!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I was truly a guest at my own daughter's wedding thanks to Joanna! Meeting in advance of the big day with Joanna helped us prepare the perfect timeline and then handover all the details to Joanna on wedding day! She is a true professional, very responsive, and so much fun to work with! She has our gratitude and admiration!

Profile Picture cynthia, 8/21/10, 3 Reviews