The Day Of Company Reviews

The Day Of Company 5
The Day Of Company 6
The Day Of Company 7

Allison Hord · Getting married on 03/04/2021

A must-have for a stress-free wedding day

Working with Joanna and Audra was fantastic. They were incredibly detail-oriented and made it so I could enjoy my day worry free. Joanna made sure to have an in-depth pre-call to review everything, as well as an in-person meeting a week out to make sure no detail was left unaddressed. Her spreadsheet skills are next level, and her ability to juggle all the vendors and *their* opinions about the schedule was much appreciated. During the wedding, Audra was on top of everything and solved even my guests' issues! And showed infinite patience when I was cranky/hungry/overwhelmed. I woke up the next morning after the whirlwind night and was sure I had lost envelopes, gifts, and more, but nope! Audra had packed everything neatly and securely in bags for us, we didn't have to worry about anything. It made me wish I could have a day-of coordinator every day of my regular life! I would not recommend getting married without this service!

Sent on 05/03/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! I loved working with you during the lead-up and Audra was so happy to be back at one of our favorite places to be a part of the day. Really appreciate your kind words!

Mojgan Rastegar · Getting married on 02/04/2020

The Best Company

I got married in April 2019 and because of Day of Weddings, I will remember this day as the best dream. My wedding had over 400 guests, and required a lot of coordination. We had guests fly in from over 11 countries, and we had 9 little kids in the ceremony. There are no words to describe how superbly helpful the entire Day of Company team is. Professional, joyful, accommodating, happy-making, the entire team is magnificent. I was blessed to work with the lovely bridal attendant at The Day of Team named Ozzy. Ozzy was not only my right had woman, but she went above and beyond to help my elderly parents, support my sisters and their little kids, while putting my dress on and off with precision and professionalism. Like Mary Poppins, she has a toolkit with everything a bride will need. From a sewing kit, to lip gloss that matched my make-up artist’s gloss, to hair pins for the flower girls’ halos, first aid, lotion, tweezers, and more. And as it turned out, all of these items were needed by someone in my bridal party. Ozzy came to the rescue. One element about Ozzy and the Day of Company staff that stands out is that they are good people. A bridal attendant is not necessarily tasked with giving you compliments when you feel down or nervous, but Ozzy, being so thoughtful and sensitive, could see how I felt at any moment, and was able to craft exactly the right words to ease my mind and free up my heart to really take in this special day. She even took some on the best photos of our first look as husband and wife!! The Day of Company does it all with grace and tact! Joanna, a leader on the Day of Company team, is beyond helpful. She is smart and resourceful and made the entire process of working with Day of Company efficient and fun. Joanna responds in a timely and efficient manner, always has a smile on her face, and is perceptively clever (she refined my ceremony processional to make it more seamless after finding an error I made). I have The Day of Company to thank for making it possible for me and my loved ones to enjoy each and every moment. I recommend this team in a heartbeat! You rock!

Sent on 05/08/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Aw Mojgan! Thank you so much for this incredibly sweet and heartfelt feedback. I loved working with you and Ozzy absolutely loved being there for you, your husband and your families! I so appreciate your kind words. So happy we were a part of your day to make it the best ever. xoxo

Lauren · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Joanna is amazing, 100% would work with again

Joanna was incredible to work with during the wedding planning process. Due to unforeseen circumstances the wedding was cancelled, but I would absolutely work with Joanna again for future events. She was responsive, helpful, and kind; she gave excellent advice when we were choosing a ceremony venue; and overall she helped reduce the stress that inevitably comes with wedding planning. Do not hesitate to rely on her and her team for your own wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lauren! I'm sad we won't get to work together this year but hopefully we will in the future!! xoxo

Allison Spielman · Married on 08/29/2019

Most valuable vendor! Everyone needs a Day Of!

Thank you thank you! I cannot stress enough how grateful and how vital it was to have Day Of coordinator Audra! thanks for making my week, day, and night of wedding run seamlessly.

As I said to Audra, I think it should be illegal to have a wedding without someone like her.

She took ownership of every detail and vendor, solved ever issue, answered every question, and kept me hydrated & fed. She packed up, kept my items together, found missing flower girl petal&basket from the florist, displayed giveaways, and kept everything on time!

Audra, you went above and beyond for me and everyone in the wedding party. I cannot thank you enough and please know that you are an important part of wedding memories moving forward :)

Sent on 09/02/2019
    The Day Of Company 8
    The Day Of Company 9

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you for this awesome note, Allison! I seriously love your quote about it being illegal to not have a Day Of Coordinator haha We agree!! We are so happy that we were able to be such a helpful part of your beautiful day! Thanks for the sweet words xoxo

Katherine Burger · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing experience with day of company

I would HIGHLY recommend the day of company. Audra, our assigned coordinator, worked with us from the first introductory call all the way until our actual wedding day. She was beyond helpful and made our wedding day go extremely smooth. Could NOT have imaged the day without her. Cannot recommend this company enough.

Sent on 08/26/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Katherine! Your Day Of was perfect and we are so happy we had the opportunity to be a part of it!
  • Adam

Adam Edwards · Married on 08/23/2019

Nothing to stress about with Day Of by your side!

We hired The Day Of Company for our wedding in August 2019 and couldn't be happier with the service. Every step of the way the team was responsive, helpful and shared their expertise for decisions I was unsure of. Our actual day of coordinator, Emily, was amazing and she handled everything I needed from her and then some. A few of my bridesmaids forgot their accessories and she jumped into action, hopped in a car and picked up the stuff for them. I couldn't have done the day without this team!

Sent on 08/27/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie and Adam! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share such kind words! We always love coordinating at Liberty Warehouse and we were so happy to be there for you during the lead-up and on the Day Of. Thank you!!
  • Clare

Clare Buse · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Day Of Wedding Coordination, Highly Recommend!

Joanna and her team were referred to me, and I am so glad they were. From working with Joanna, to Audra and then our day-of coordinator on-site, Stef - the whole process was seamless from start to finish. Leading up to the wedding, my mother and I had several conversations with Joanna before she went on maternity leave - and then Audra stepped in to continue helping us answer questions/provide recommendations, etc. - many of which we used per the Day Of's referral - which were all fantastic. The detailed timeline that they put together in addition to the deep dive recap the week before the wedding, made my mom and I feel comfortable and not stressed about any of the small details leading up to the day. Stef, who was on-site for the day-of was fantastic in making sure we were tracking on schedule, keeping everything in line and most importantly - keeping me from worrying about anything (which I normally do)! Everything turned out spectacular and we loved working with this team. If you are looking for a day-of planner for your wedding, I highly recommend you check out the Day Of company as they have a great team!

Sent on 09/04/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Clare! We loved working with you, Pete and your mom! Your Day Of was absolutely beautiful and we are so appreciative of the opportunity to work with you guys! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! xoxo

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

Kindest team who is incredibly helpful!

Joanna, Audra and Caitlin were highly professional and kind the entire planning process! They were incredibly responsive to all of our questions and knew how to keep the wedding day on track. Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 08/06/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We loved working with you and Edwin, it was such a wonderful day. Thank you so much for the opportunity and the kind words!

Melissa Bertoncini · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Experience!

Working with The Day Of Company made the (actual) day of possible AND enjoyable all at once! Even though they weren't planning the wedding, they helped to guide me in the many decisions I had to make planning such a large event. Being that we were not hosting a traditional wedding, we had many more decisions to make than most and Joanna and Audra helped to guide me every step of the way. Our day of coordinator, Michelle was fantastic! She was timely, professional and took care of me the entire day. It was the one day in my life where I felt I had a team that I could rely on. I cannot thank the entire team at The Day Of Company for helping me achieve a perfect day.

Sent on 07/25/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa!! You are so sweet. Your Day Of was so fun for us, we are so happy we were able to be a part of it! xoxo
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/12/2019

Top-notch service and value

Choosing to work with a day of coordinator, and specifically the Day of Company, was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The support we received began well before our wedding day - we had calls and exchanged emails with Joanna (the founder) in the months leading up to our wedding and had an in-person meeting with Audra, our designated day of coordinator, the week before the wedding. Joanna was extremely helpful and responsive. She provided advice when we asked and guided us through the planning process to make sure we were on task and aware of small details that often get forgotten. Joanna also created our wedding day timeline, which was an invaluable resource. I would have had no idea where to begin with the timeline on my own.

I feel very fortunate that we got to work with Audra on our wedding day. She was the BEST and I can't even begin to describe all that she did for us. As soon as she arrived, she seamlessly managed all aspects of the day and went over and beyond. I didn't notice a single issue, which really speaks to Audra's skill as our day of coordinator. She was a calm presence and I felt at ease with her there knowing we were in great hands. Our family and wedding party also commented on how great Audra was.

I wholeheartedly recommend working with the Day of Company for your wedding. Our day would not have been nearly as perfect without them.

Sent on 07/30/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Aw Jess thank you so so much for these kind words!! You are so sweet and we loved being a part of your gorgeous Day Of!! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share this feedback. xoxo
  • Alyse

Alyse · Married on 07/06/2019

Worth every penny!

I am so happy I hired the Day of Company for our wedding! Everyone I worked with was so knowledgable and helpful, and really focused on making sure our day was the way we wanted it. It was so great to have a timeline created for the day so that all vendors were on the same page. Then when the day came, and we had threat of rain for our outdoor ceremony, Emily helped organize our vendors to make sure we had plans in place for the weather. Then throughout the night, she made sure to check-in with me as well as my mother and my mother-in-law throughout the night, always with the biggest smile on her face. The Day Of Company really put my mind at ease!

Sent on 07/31/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Alyse!! We loved working with you and Dave, thank you for the opportunity! Emily was so happy to have been a part of the day, wishing you guys the best!!

Allegra Thoresen · Married on 06/28/2019

Best Vendor -- incredible support!

Hiring The Day Of Company was the best decision we made! Joanna, Brit and their team worked with my husband and I for months -- they were extremely helpful and were able to advise on everything from hair/make-up trials, appropriate tips, and decorations, to the ROS, toasts, and the processionals. During the lead up to our wedding, they were with us every step of the way and extremely prompt and responsive (working around our work schedule and always available for me to bounce ideas off of). On our wedding day, Britt (our Day Of Company coordinator) was perfect -- she made sure that everything ran smoothly, was there to answer any questions and make last minute changes, and made the day easy and seamless for us. They are extremely well prepared for any situation, made us feel supported, and helped make the day stress free and magical. We cannot recommend The Day Of Company more!

Sent on 08/18/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Allegra!! We LOVED working with you and John! The whole day was perfect, Brit was so happy to have been a part of it!
  • Julianne

Julianne Spohrer · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Day Of Coordinator!!!

Joanna Solazzo Fertig is an old friend, but her new(ish) company is AMAZING! She is super organized and enthusiastic about weddings, but also brings a wealth of experience to the day that is so helpful. Not only is the day of the wedding covered, but Joanna does a phone call up front to help outline the planning process and timeline so that you have a great starting point and can fill in the details as you go. She also makes herself available for any questions or input you might need throughout the process. It was such a relief having someone to connect with all of our vendors and handle logistics on the day of the wedding so that we could just enjoy ourselves. By having Joanna and her team, we had Gabrielle – so sweet, assertive and organized – involved, I knew I was in good hands no matter what happened, and the day ran smoothly from start to finish.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    The Day Of Company 10

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Julianne!! Loved Loved Loved being a part of your Day Of!! Thanks so much for the opportunity. You guys had such a fun, beautiful day - we are so happy we were there!!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/08/2019

made our day perfect!

We had a wonderful experience with Joanna and her team. Joanna was incredibly helpful from day one, sending vendor recommendations and answering any questions we had with care and thoughtfulness. Our "deep dive" call a few months before the wedding was very helpful for us to feel organized and to pick up on details we may have overlooked up until that point. On the day of the wedding we were amazed at how calm and focused our coordinator Brit was. We felt so comfortable letting her be the point person for our vendors and knowing that she had everything under control. She went above and beyond - from getting the wedding party out of the hotel on time to organizing the reception to coordinating photos - and we felt like we could enjoy our wedding night to the fullest!

Sent on 07/02/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Aw Alexandra! Thank you SO much for the kind words! We loved working with you guys and Brit was so happy to be a part of such a gorgeous day. xoxo

Adrienne · Married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Joanna and Erica’s contribution to our wedding day was truly invaluable. From the very first conversation with Joanna, I was convinced that I was in great hands and long before the day of services started, she always made herself available and was an extremely helpful advisor and advocate when negotiating with my venue and making decisions throughout the process. On the day of the wedding, we were lucky to have Erica as our coordinator and she did a phenomenal job bringing our entire wedding to life. I was amazed at how she was able to understand my vision and set up our space with so much detail, without me having to do a thing on that day. She liaised with our venue staff wonderfully and kept the schedule perfectly and kept us reminded of all the things we had wanted and needed to do so that nothing was forgotten. Everyone told me a day of coordinator was the best investment and they truly were. They made everything smooth and so enjoyable for us on the day of!

Sent on 05/18/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Adrienne!! I'm so happy I was able to help during the lead-up and Erica loved being a part of the day. I'm so happy we worked through everything together leading up to your Day Of!! xoxo

Kirsten · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Joanna and Kim were amazing! Their professionalism and willingness to help cannot be topped! Pre-wedding Joanna helped me schedule out and organize the full day, as well as reach out to all my vendors to ensure everything was set. She was there to answer all of my wedding planning questions – no matter how big or small. On the Wedding Day - Kim was amazing! She was there to help with anything and everything. There were a ton of moving pieces with our day and she made sure it all went according to plan. I was able to relax and enjoy the day knowing she had it all under control! I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Kirsten! The photos from your wedding are absolutely GORGEOUS! It was such a perfect day and we're so happy we were a part of it. Kim loved being there to make everything happen. Thanks again for the kind words!

Lea · Married on 04/06/2019

Hire the day of company!

I cannot recommend The Day of Company enough - not only were they one of the least expensive DOCs I encountered in the NYC area, they were completely professional and true rockstars during wedding planning. I worked with Joanna leading up to the wedding and she kept me completely organized with lists and spreadsheets. She suggested a timeline that worked perfectly and helped us keep our vendor contacts organized. Then, during the day-of Audra was on-site and having her there was amazing. She managed everything single-handedly. Apparently there was an issue with my guest-transport busses and she handled it so efficiently I never even knew there was a problem, I just walked out into my ceremony and it was completely full of guests.

I particularly recommend TDOC for my venue, The New York Botanical Garden. TDOC is a recommended vendor here and I can see why. They have a great relationship with the venue staff that really made planning so seamless. Joanna even came with me on a vendor walk through (no extra cost) and helped prompt me on any typical planning concerns or questions. Joanna also recommended a few vendors when I was questioning myself and they were all fabulous, she really knows the NYC wedding scene well.

Both my mom and mother-in-law were skeptical on hiring a DOC (I guess this wasn't a "thing" when they were planning their weddings) but they both admitted after the wedding that Audra was worth her weight in gold. Honestly, TDOC could charge 2x or 3x their rate and they'd still be worth it, but as it stands they have really transparent and reasonable pricing. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Lea and Greg! We loved working with you from that very first call!! The whole day was beautiful, thank you for the opportunity to work with you both and your families!

Steph · Married on 02/22/2019

Game Changer!

Joanna is the absolute best!

I knew after our initial phone call that she was perfect. She set me at ease immediately.

Joanna kept in touch throughout our planning process. About two months before she sent us a detailed sheet to fill out and sent back a detailed schedule almost immediately. Joanna attended our final walk through with us and met us a week prior to the wedding to once again review the schedule and ensure we felt comfortable.

She thought of EVERYTHING!! The schedule included a tab with suggestions for tips, ideas for the bathroom box etc.

We were lucky enough to have Joanna on our wedding day. My now husband said he hadn't seen me as relaxed as when I received the email with that information. On the day of the wedding, she ensured the venue was loaded in properly, came to my hotel room, steamed all of the bridesmaids dresses, ensured I was looked after and then took the tip money and took care of all of that. She was there throughout the evening, ensuring I had a drink, that my lipstick was topped up, pulled me for photos and assisted the bridesmaids with any questions. At the end of the night, she packed up all of our belongings and had them sent back to the hotel.

She made the whole process so seamless, and was my absolute favorite part of the entire process (besides marrying the love of my life).

Sent on 03/14/2019

The Day Of Company's reply:

Awwww thank you Steph! Your Day Of was SO FUN, so happy to be a part of it!! Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to work with you, Glenn, and your families! xoxo

Jaime · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't Have Done It Without Them!

We were a very organized couple and on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator, but we are super happy we decided to hire The Day of Company!

We worked with Joanna leading up to the wedding and Audra for the day of the event. We had made a preliminary run of show but Joanna was phenomenal at giving insight into the pace and timing of things that you can only know with tons of experience. She also gave us ideas for things we likely would have over looked.

Audra was with us for the day of and managed to be in 10 places at once. She was helpful, calming and positive throughout the day and gave us a chance to enjoy the day without worrying about anything. She hurdled obstacles and created solutions to vendor issues and delivered a perfect and beautiful wedding.

Couldn't recommend The Day of Company team highly enough!

Sent on 11/29/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Jaime & Lauren!! You guys were the most organized couple it was a JOY working with you!! :) Audra was so happy to have been a part of the day, it was beautiful. Thank you for the kind words!
  • Angeline

Angeline · Married on 10/07/2018

A must have for your wedding

My wedding was a few weeks ago & I still cannot stop talking about my Day of Coordinator, Shannon. Before my wedding, I met with Shannon & the owner (Joanna) and we had a cute coffee date and discussed every detail of the day. Creating a day of timeline is one of the hardest parts of wedding planning & having someone there to guide you and be sure you don't forget a thing is a great help. On the day of my wedding, Shannon took over (I put my phone away for the day) She steamed my 15 foot veil. She arrived at my church early to make sure everything is perfect. She transported & set up décor for me such as moving my wedding sign & flower arrangements from church to venue. After my photos when I was hungry & sweaty (it was the hottest day in October) Shannon was there with me to help me out of my dress so I can use the bathroom and freshen up. She literally did everything for me & I could not imagine my day without her. When I tell people why I actually enjoyed my wedding, I say SHANNON!

Don't listen to anyone who says you don't need a Day Of coordinator because you DO!

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Angeline! Loved our little coffee date and Shannon shared how much she LOVED being a part of your Day Of. Your and Anthony's families were so wonderful. We truly appreciate the kind words xoxo

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

Joanna and Audra MADE our wedding!

Soon after we started to plan our wedding, my now husband and I argued over whether or not to hire a day-of coordinator. I'm so glad I won, and we are both SO glad we went with the Day-Of Company, and so grateful to Joanna and Audra for their incredible work with us! We had three different musical ensembles and a very specific vision for the transitions between the groups, and the DOC took it all in stride and made sure everything went EXACTLY like we wanted.

One thing to know about how the company works is that you'll work with Joanna (the owner) on ALL the pre-wedding planning, day-of timeline, vendor recommendations, questions, emails, texts, etc. Then, you'll meet the coordinator who will be working at your wedding about a week before the big day. For us, that was Audra, who was amazing. Joanna had filled in Audra about all the details and information, so all Audra had to do was confirm a few things with us and we were good to go.

Audra was professional, efficient, prepared, and absolutely lovely to be around. All my bridesmaids and many members of my family commented on how fantastic she was in every way.

Hiring the DOC was worth every single penny, and their price was reasonable anyway!!! Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Kate and Brad! We absolutely loved working with you and all of the amazing musical components. It was such a fun Day Of and you and your families were wonderful to work with!

Allison Sousa · Married on 10/06/2018

10/10 would recommend

Joanna and her team were incredible from start to finish. We had Molly on our “day of” and she was so professional, sweet and kind. Joanna made our timeline 2-3 weeks in advance and thought of things we would have never thought of. She is so thorough and made us at ease in the hectic weeks leading up to the wedding. Joanna and her team were invaluable on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/31/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Hi Allison! Aw thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you and Joe - from first working together to our Friday Happy Hour Final Meeting :) You guys were wonderful to work with, thank you so much for the opportunity!
  • Raul

Raul · Married on 09/30/2018

Raul & Ruben Giando on the Water, Brooklyn, NY The Day Of Coordinator: Joanna/Clara Mid Day: 10 Hours

The Day Of Company delivered top-notch service from start to finish and we extend our highest recommendation to Joanna and her team. Because of Joanna and the Day of Team, our wedding day was stress-free and everything went exactly as planned. People in our lives kept warning us, "The day is going to go by fast, you're not going to have a moment to enjoy it." "The day is for your guest. You won't have time to eat so make sure you nourish yourself in advance." Needless to say, these warnings had us concerned. We expressed our concerns to Joanna and she simply asked, "What do you want this day to be?" We shared with her that our vision was to create a day that represents a celebration of our love and an acknowledgment of the people in our lives who have supported our love. We shared that our priority was that our guest enjoyed every aspect of the day and that we also have the opportunity to enjoy it with them. Joanna simply replied, "consider it done."

She was right. Everyone, our guest, the venue staff, our parents, us, everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The venue staff and many of our vendors approached us and our guest throughout the night and commented on how palpable the love was in the room. I promise you, that was in large part because we knew we didn't have to worry about a thing as Joanna and the Day Of Company had everything under control and made sure everyone felt welcomed and acknowledged. Joanna and her team's presence allowed us to be fully present to our guest, enjoy the delicious food, dance, sing and even eat our delicious chocolate wedding cake, our favorite part of the menu!

From our initial email correspondence to her service the day of our wedding Joanna and her team delivered exceptional service. Things that mattered to us included responsiveness, clear communication, foresight, preparation, delivery on the day of, and ease (we really wanted this process to be effortless and with ease). Joanna and her team mastered it all!

She communicated consistently between day 1 and the day of our wedding. During the pre-event planning process to onsite, to post-event breakdown and delivery, the Day of Team was perfect. Additionally, she is tons of fun to work with. We walked away committed to making her a lifelong friend!

It took us nearly two weeks to sit and write this review for Joanna and her team because we've been flying high since our wedding day. Every. Single. Thing. Went according to plan and turned out so much better than we anticipated. We invested a lot into our big day and Joanna and her team served as the perfect insurance.

Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to Joanna's services now! You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/19/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Raul and Ruben, I can't thank you enough for these incredibly kind words. Being a part of your Day Of was an absolute JOY. Every minute was filled with love and family and I still think about how beautiful it all was! Thank you so much for the opportunity and the generous note of our service.
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/29/2018

Our best decision!

Our wedding went off without a hitch—smoother than we could have imagined—and we can confidently say it’s thanks to the Day of Company. We were on the fence about getting a day of coordinator for our roughly 100-person wedding and are so glad we went with Joanna’s team.

You can tell from the get-go that Joanna is super experienced, organized, and easy to work with. She was responsive to all our questions and each “deep dive” (once over the phone and once more in person) left us feeling reassured that the wedding we have planned will happen. (And it did!)

So much gratitude also to Erica, who was our actual coordinator on the day of and took care of so many things big and small. She is warm, attentive, and a calming presence. You’ll be in good hands with the Day of Company!

Sent on 11/01/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny! Erica and I loved working with you and Jason. You and your sweet families were wonderful - I'm so happy I had the opportunity to work with you throughout the lead-up process and Erica enjoyed every moment of your Day Of. Thanks for the kind words!