Ali + Julie

Hartford, CT View map
$6,800 Most Popular Price

$6,800 Most Popular Price

we are ali + julie. a fine art photography duo based in connecticut, specializing in intimate weddings and elopements. there's nothing so beautiful to us as capturing an elaborate wedding ceremony amongst the evergreens or a quiet elopement in an overgrown field.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,800

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,800

High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints

Jennifer M. Married on 05/05/2022

A great team with an artistic eye!

We got married during COVID and Ali+Julie were extremely professional and flexible with us. They were attentive and followed-up and consistently made us feel a part of the process. Above all, the pictures they captured were STUNNING. They can take anything organic and simple for a backdrop and turn it into a beautiful picture. Ali+Julie are a great a team and it was nice to have a pair of photographers to capture everything! We loved every single photo and are so grateful for the images they provided us!

Ali + Julie's reply:

we love you, jenn + john! thank you for your heartfelt words, it was such an honor to photograph your sacred day. xx
  • Silvia
    Silvia K. Married on 07/31/2021

The best there is

We can't thank Ali + Julie enough for capturing our special day better than we could have ever imagined. You can see the emotion and passion in their work - it's complete art. The photos bring tears to our eyes as they give us the opportunity to re-live our favorite day over and over. Ali + Julie made us feel comfortable from start to finish, they go above and beyond in everything they do and make the best team. We couldn't recommend choosing Ali + Julie enough as your photographers for any special moment that you want to cherish forever. Our biggest thanks.
  • Heather
    Heather D. Married on 11/10/2020

Absolute Perfection!

Langston Hughes once wrote, "what happens to a dream deferred? Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun . . . ?" Our wedding in October 2020 was the culmination of deferred dreams, dreams that turned out to be not only fulfilled, but fulfilled beyond my wildest imagination. When I look at the photos (is there a better word because they are so, so much more than photos?!) I see the unbridled joy of a couple that is madly in love. Ali + Julie captured the spirit of our wedding, which was one of uncontainable love and joy with a dose of humor and a dash of frivolity. To say that I am overwhelmed by looking at these photos is an understatement, and though I fancy myself a wordsmith, I am incapable of putting into words what my heart feels like when I view the photos they captured -- which I am doing again and again and again.

Thank you Ali + Julie. You had a vital, possibly the most important role, in our nuptials and looking at these shots, you exceeded my already high expectations.

Falling in love is easy. Being in love, and being loved back is not. Capturing that love is an entirely different story, but Ali + Julie did that and I am so grateful for what they did. just so grateful.

I recommend Ali + Julie without reservation. If I could shout it from the rooftops, I would. They handled everything -- from my boudoir shoot to the toasts at the reception -- with artistry and professionalism. They even dealt with a complicated family situation with aplomb and sensitivity.

Run, don't walk, and hire the best wedding photographers ever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Hartford, 06120
Location of (Ali + Julie)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding