Ruffles & Tweed Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Eliza
    Eliza H. Married on 10/24/2021

Super responsive and personable day of coordinator!

I chose Adrienne as my day of coordinator because she came highly recommend from my venue. I was set on finding someone who worked there before. She was sooo friendly right off the bat and helped me stay organized as I did the bulk of planning my wedding. In the months leading up to the event, she was super responsive and willing to go above and beyond. The best part was getting to my venue day of and seeing all my ideas come to life. She was able to execute on everything and do even more knowing my style.
    Would highly recommend choosing Ruffles & Tweed for all things wedding planning!
    Lauren H. Married on 10/08/2021

Simply the best!

Adrienne and her team were truly the best! She was thoughtful, responsive and SO lovely to work with. With a warm demeanor, friendly and positive attitude and professional nature, Adrienne managed all last minute tasks for us so we could enjoy the days leadings up to our wedding, and allowed us enjoy the day to the fullest! We highly recommend utilizing her for any wedding - big or small!
    Jenna C. Married on 10/02/2021

I love Ruffles & Tweed!

I loved working with Adrienne on my wedding plans. She provided so much insight, honesty and professionalism. Adrienne helped me stay organized and gave me lots of help when I needed an extra hand. I absolutely loved working with her and miss our frequent chats!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth M. Married on 09/25/2021

We loved working with Adrienne!

Adrienne was so great! She was our day of planner and brought tremendous experience. Adrienne knew all of the things I wouldn't have thought to ask (a must-have!) and tied all of the vendors together seamlessly.

Adrienne is extremely warm, kind, organized, and great to work with.
    Katie O. Married on 08/27/2021

The person you want by your side for life... you know, other than your fiancé.

Adrienne was a wonderful partner from the start. I was excited to do most of the planning for our wedding, so was looking for someone to be my trusted point person on the big day. Adrienne is that person! She clearly explained how a month-of coordinator contract would work, she rolled with all the changes over the year of re-planning after COVID cancelled our original plans, she answered all of my questions along the way, and swooped in to keep things on track the month before. Not only is she completely competent, organized, a great communicator and detail-oriented, but she is also KIND. I knew I needed someone to stand up for what I wanted, but didn't want them to be a "bad cop." All the vendors loved working with her and my family wants to adopt her. I hope I get to work with her again (on a non-wedding) someday!
    Jia Married on 08/08/2021

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟would recommend

It was a great pleasure working with Adrienne for my wedding. I had Adrienne as my day coordinator. However, Adrienne was able to answer a lot of my questions along the way during my planning process. There was a lot of last minute changes with the guests, seating arrangements, and timeline. Adrienne handled those changes perfectly and it was such a seamless experience on my wedding day. All I had to do was enjoying my big day without worry about the vendors.
    Mary Married on 07/08/2021

Wedding Planner

We cannot recommend Adrienne enough. We were helpless and did not know where to begin with wedding planning and she walked us through each step of the way. She was completely on top of everything, but always kept the mood fun and light. Our wedding day was incredible and it's because of Adrienne!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor E. Married on 06/26/2021

Perfection

Adrienne was recommended by the venue I selected for my wedding. She hadn’t even finished planning a wedding there yet, but they were sold on her based on her personality and professionalism and, after our first meeting, so were we. Adrienne is so kind, attentive, and easy to work with. Not only did she make planning a wedding at a vineyard that required everything (tent, floor, bathrooms, dinnerware, lighting, etc.) so seamless, but she did it in less than 7 months! I’m not a planner by any means so I wanted to be as hands off as possible. Through conversation, Adrienne was able to understand and capture my vision perfectly. Even if we hadn’t spoken for a few weeks, Adrienne was always working to perfect every detail, big and small. Any road block we hit, she had a solution or backup plan ready. I kept receiving compliments on how calm and stress-free I was from family, friends, and coworkers, and Adrienne is to thank for that. She was so willing to accommodate personal preferences, budget restrictions, and any last minute requests. Adrienne had great vendor recommendations but wasn’t pushy at all and really researched into alternates when we wanted to go in a different direction. As we approached the wedding date, I was honestly a little nervous to see how it would turn out because we didn’t have a traditional sit down dinner wedding and every vendor was booked through the phone or zoom calls. Still, Adrienne was so responsive, supportive, and reassuring throughout the entire process. When we arrived the day of, my husband and I were so blown away by how perfect the wedding turned out. Adrienne made sure everything ran smoothly and we had 0 complaints. She wasn’t even an expense, she was a necessity and such a pleasure to work with. I will absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner.
  • Ellen
    Ellen C. Married on 08/08/2020

Fantastic!

Adrienne was, and continues to be, fantastic! From our initial phone call and meeting, Adrienne took the time to get to know us as a couple, and suggested terrific ideas based on general preferences we expressed. She seamlessly guided us through an emotional period, as we pivoted several times from a wedding at Wave Hill in 2020 to a mini-wedding this year, with a larger reception next year. From designing our summery theme to coordinating with our vendors, our wedding was everything we had dreamed (minus 142 guests..). Can't .wait to continue working with her for our reception!
    Annelise Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't have done it without Adrienne!

Adrienne of Ruffles & Tweed was FANTASTIC. Please work with her if she’s available for your date. If you’re on the fence about hiring a coordinator at all, I highly encourage you to talk to her. We originally wanted just a day of coordinator (required by our venue) but we loved her so much from the get go, I ended up getting extra month of services plus additional advisory by the hour. My now-husband and I had a fairly good handle on organizing things but just having Adrienne for peace of mind and experienced guidance made an enormous amount of difference. Adrienne kept her warm, kind, and positive attitude all throughout the process and was a calming voice of reason for our million questions. If you want a coordinator whom you can just trust implicitly to help make sure things get done – work with Adrienne.
    Stephanie S. Married on 06/16/2018

I appreciate Adrienne beyond words!

Adrienne is kind, funny, and an expert event coordinator. We planned our CT wedding from California, so we appreciated all of Adrienne’s assistance in coordinating. She was flexible in scheduling time with us (in person and over the phone) and responsive to my various anxieties over the year of planning. Our day was perfect and we wouldn’t have had such a spectacular day without Adrienne.
    Carolyn Married on 06/09/2018
    Adrienne did an incredible job helping plan our wedding at Wave Hill. I really don't know what we would have done without her! She thinks of everything and had so many creative ideas to make our wedding day special and so beautiful. She kept us on track leading up to the wedding and helped us stay within our overall budget. We had nothing to worry about on the day of thanks to her!
    Jackie J. Married on 06/08/2018

Above and beyond for our wedding

Ruffles & Tweed was fantastic -- our wedding was fairly small and non-traditional but Adrienne gave us her full attention. She went above and beyond to make our day special and easy. I'd recommend Ruffles & Tweed to anyone!
    Anna Married on 05/27/2018

So Worth It

I worked with Adrienne for my Long Island wedding in March. She was amazing. So nice, helpful, and responsive. She was super helpful in creating a timeline, communicating with vendors and parents, and setting up and putting away our belongs. I was able to enjoy my wedding, stress-free because I knew she was there to help. On the day of, Adrienne was easy to find for anything I needed. Highly recommend.
    Lisa M. Married on 03/31/2018

Highly recommend

Adrienne is fantastic. She planned my friends' wedding and their advice to me when it was my turn to plan was talk to Adrienne!
    April Married on 01/01/2018
    These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Ezra Married on 11/11/2017
    Adrienne (and the whole Ruffles & Tweed crew) were fabulous. Loved them! They helped make our day amazing!

Our wedding involved 10+ vendors with separate servers, bartenders, and set up/clean up crews and at all times it felt seamless. Adrienne's advice was always invaluable, she was quick to respond to any questions, and provided updates to the timeline regularly. Having a very customized wedding was essential for us and that meant hiring a day of coordinator. Best money we spent for the wedding, hands down!

Adrienne loves what she does and it shows in her excitement whenever we talked. She clearly enjoys being apart of people's special day and takes pride in having everything run well. That love for what you do is what makes the difference and how Ruffles & Tweed really stands out.

Everyone at our wedding hasn't stopped saying how awesome it was, how smoothly it ran, and how much fun they all had. We can't thank you enough for making our wedding day feel so effortless and as a result thoroughly enjoyable.
    Erica Married on 10/08/2017

Great day of planner

We used ruffled and tweed for day of planning services and would recommend to anyone. Great service. Very flexible. :)
    Gayle Married on 09/16/2017
    My husband and I got married this past July at Red Maple Vineyard and Adrienne helped us create the most perfect day from start to finish! She truly got to know us over the months leading up to our wedding and had great ideas and recommendations to really bring our vision for the big day to life. She's super responsive, creative, and detail-oriented, which is really important when working with multiple vendors and timelines. All of her vendor recommendations were spot on and we loved everyone she introduced us to. Like any bride, I had some nerves leading into the week of, but Adrienne completely put me at ease and handled any last minute question or detail like a pro, which really helped keep everything stress-free. I still have friends and family raving to me about how beautiful and perfect everything was, and it's truly all because of Adrienne and her team! If you are looking for the best of the best for your wedding, look no further than Ruffles & Tweed!! Thank you so much Adrienne! Xoxo Gayle & Seamus
  • F
    Faith Married on 09/09/2017
    Adrienne was very organized and on top of her game. She completely listened to all of my crazy concerns and patiently answered massive, crazy lists of questions I emailed several times (sometimes at 2am because I couldn't sleep). I brought her into the wedding planning process after I'd already hired a few vendors and booked the venue (because I thought I could do it myself. HA!) and she seamlessly took over. My caterer said "hands down" she's the best coordinator she's ever worked with and was impressed with how well Adrienne "got it" and also understood the catering side and all the details required to run an event smoothly. Our wedding was flawless. I had the BEST time. The most telling part of the night for me was when I noticed 2 people who hadn't RSVP'd sitting down at exactly the table I would have put them. Which means they showed up, didn't have a seating card, and Adrienne was there to figure out who they were, where they'd be most comfortable sitting, added chairs and settings to that table, and I never even heard about it. That might sound small, but those are details you do NOT want to deal with on your wedding day and the fact that I didn't even know there was a problem speaks volumes about her professionalism and capabilities. Timelines, checklists, and conference calls all leading up to the day made me completely confident that I was in good hands. I was able to spend the whole morning with my family and close friends getting ready and didn't have to think twice about the set up. This isn't just a job for her. She legitimately cares. I'm telling you, she was amazing (and so were her assistants). I heard "best wedding ever" too many times to count.
    Katherine Married on 07/22/2017
    Hiring Adrienne for wedding design and month-of coordination was among the best decisions we made for our wedding! I can't imagine not having worked with her. She had experience with weddings our venue, which was crucial and made everything run so much more smoothly. I was constantly in awe of her can-do attitude -- she pulled quite a few rabbits out of a hat that helped make our wedding day everything we imagined. Adrienne is someone for whom "no" or "that isn't possible" doesn't seem to be in her vocabulary. She makes everything possible!!

In terms of design, we could not have been happier with how everything turned out, and I was stunned by how beautiful everything looked when I walked in. So much of that was due to Adrienne's care, planning, hard work, and great eye and ideas.

We had a particularly challenging situation in that I was traveling in Asia just a few weeks before the wedding, and my fiance and I were living in different states - so having Adrienne to keep us all on the same page and keep things moving was invaluable. She took so much stress out of the process by helping coordinate all of our vendors, transport stuff to and from the venue, and keeping everything running smoothly throughout the event, so that we were free to just enjoy everything and be fully present. That is worth its weight in gold!

We highly recommend Adrienne/Ruffles & Tweed!!
    Christine Married on 06/11/2017
    I must say working with Adrienne was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. When I first reached out to Adrienne last summer seeking a month-of planning coordinator for my outdoor garden-themed wedding in Hudson Valley NY, I immediately knew we would be in good hands working with Ruffles and Tweed after already having spoken with several other planners. Being highly organized, responsive and experienced with managing various vendors in the greater NY area, Adrienne quickly put us at ease with the planning process which we were very grateful for as there were many moving pieces for our event. Just as importantly, what makes Adrienne such a wonderful wedding planner is her ability to work well with people & vendor partners (some with pretty different personalities) -- it is no small feat to liaise with and smoothly orchestrate more than half a dozen different vendors and making everything flow seamlessly leading up to the big day. I had a pretty specific vision of a classy garden wedding and Adrienne was instrumental in helping weave everything together to make such a magical day even more memorable for many of us and our guests. THANK YOU AGAIN ADRIENNE you are the best!
    Andy Married on 05/27/2017
    Adrienne is the absolute best. Worth every penny.
  • Brian
    Brian Married on 10/14/2016
    We met Adrienne for dinner to see if she'd be the right wedding planner for us and we had so much fun with her we knew she was the one! She totally got what we were looking for and had some great ideas to share. Working with her over the next few months she went above and beyond. She helped pick vendors we had not selected yet, worked with the vendors we already hired, and handled all the small project we had, even made our table numbers!!! Adrienne brought our dream wedding to life, it was even better than we pictured. Anytime we were feeling stressed or needed any help or something done we contacted Adrienne and it was all taken care of. We could not have had the beautiful wedding we did without her. For weeks after the wedding we had family members and friends contact us to tell us how beautiful our wedding was, it's all because of Adrienne. Not going to lie, we had one of the best weddings, ever, and it's not just because it was ours haha. THANK YOU ADRIENNE!! If you don't want to stress and want some amazing help to plan, pick Ruffles and Tweed.
    Kelly Married on 10/07/2016
    When I started planning my wedding, I worked for a catering company in CT, and my mom currently works for the same caterer. We had worked with Adrienne on several events in the past, and knew that we needed to hire her for Month-of Coordination. I am now a wedding planner myself, so I planned the entire party myself, but I knew that I would need someone there that day (and in hindsight, the weeks leading up to the wedding) to make sure that everything was running smoothly.
    From the second we started talking, Adrienne was accommodating, organized, and so positive. It is clear that she loves what she does. She prepared a comprehensive timeline and vendor contact sheet, which she then shared with all of my vendors, and even asked to clarify a few things I had forgotten. She served as the point of contact for all my vendors in the weeks leading up to my wedding so that I didn't have to stress about them. She answered all of my emails basically immediately, and was happy to jump on phone calls with my caterer.
    On the day of the wedding, she seemed to be everywhere. My bridal party and parents commented after the wedding about how they would think "I need to ask Adrienne something" and she would appear. She kept us organized, on time, and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. If there were any issues during set-up or my wedding itself, I don't know about them.
    I always think it is smart to hire a wedding planner, whether for the entire process, or once it gets down to the wire. I fully recommend Adrienne/Ruffles and Tweed to anyone looking for a planner.