38 Reviews for Ruffles & Tweed

Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
Double Weddings (1)
38 Ruffles & Tweed Reviews

Adrienne did an incredible job helping plan our wedding at Wave Hill. I really don't know what we would have done without her! She thinks of everything and had so many creative ideas to make our wedding day special and so beautiful. She kept us on track leading up to the wedding and helped us stay within our overall budget. We had nothing to worry about on the day of thanks to her!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Profile Picture April , 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adrienne (and the whole Ruffles & Tweed crew) were fabulous. Loved them! They helped make our day amazing!

Our wedding involved 10+ vendors with separate servers, bartenders, and set up/clean up crews and at all times it felt seamless. Adrienne's advice was always invaluable, she was quick to respond to any questions, and provided updates to the timeline regularly. Having a very customized wedding was essential for us and that meant hiring a day of coordinator. Best money we spent for the wedding, hands down!

Adrienne loves what she does and it shows in her excitement whenever we talked. She clearly enjoys being apart of people's special day and takes pride in having everything run well. That love for what you do is what makes the difference and how Ruffles & Tweed really stands out.

Everyone at our wedding hasn't stopped saying how awesome it was, how smoothly it ran, and how much fun they all had. We can't thank you enough for making our wedding day feel so effortless and as a result thoroughly enjoyable.

Profile Picture Ezra, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

My husband and I got married this past July at Red Maple Vineyard and Adrienne helped us create the most perfect day from start to finish! She truly got to know us over the months leading up to our wedding and had great ideas and recommendations to really bring our vision for the big day to life. She's super responsive, creative, and detail-oriented, which is really important when working with multiple vendors and timelines. All of her vendor recommendations were spot on and we loved everyone she introduced us to. Like any bride, I had some nerves leading into the week of, but Adrienne completely put me at ease and handled any last minute question or detail like a pro, which really helped keep everything stress-free. I still have friends and family raving to me about how beautiful and perfect everything was, and it's truly all because of Adrienne and her team! If you are looking for the best of the best for your wedding, look no further than Ruffles & Tweed!! Thank you so much Adrienne! Xoxo Gayle & Seamus

Profile Picture Gayle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adrienne was very organized and on top of her game. She completely listened to all of my crazy concerns and patiently answered massive, crazy lists of questions I emailed several times (sometimes at 2am because I couldn't sleep). I brought her into the wedding planning process after I'd already hired a few vendors and booked the venue (because I thought I could do it myself. HA!) and she seamlessly took over. My caterer said "hands down" she's the best coordinator she's ever worked with and was impressed with how well Adrienne "got it" and also understood the catering side and all the details required to run an event smoothly. Our wedding was flawless. I had the BEST time. The most telling part of the night for me was when I noticed 2 people who hadn't RSVP'd sitting down at exactly the table I would have put them. Which means they showed up, didn't have a seating card, and Adrienne was there to figure out who they were, where they'd be most comfortable sitting, added chairs and settings to that table, and I never even heard about it. That might sound small, but those are details you do NOT want to deal with on your wedding day and the fact that I didn't even know there was a problem speaks volumes about her professionalism and capabilities. Timelines, checklists, and conference calls all leading up to the day made me completely confident that I was in good hands. I was able to spend the whole morning with my family and close friends getting ready and didn't have to think twice about the set up. This isn't just a job for her. She legitimately cares. I'm telling you, she was amazing (and so were her assistants). I heard "best wedding ever" too many times to count.

Profile Picture Faith, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Adrienne for wedding design and month-of coordination was among the best decisions we made for our wedding! I can't imagine not having worked with her. She had experience with weddings our venue, which was crucial and made everything run so much more smoothly. I was constantly in awe of her can-do attitude -- she pulled quite a few rabbits out of a hat that helped make our wedding day everything we imagined. Adrienne is someone for whom "no" or "that isn't possible" doesn't seem to be in her vocabulary. She makes everything possible!!

In terms of design, we could not have been happier with how everything turned out, and I was stunned by how beautiful everything looked when I walked in. So much of that was due to Adrienne's care, planning, hard work, and great eye and ideas.

We had a particularly challenging situation in that I was traveling in Asia just a few weeks before the wedding, and my fiance and I were living in different states - so having Adrienne to keep us all on the same page and keep things moving was invaluable. She took so much stress out of the process by helping coordinate all of our vendors, transport stuff to and from the venue, and keeping everything running smoothly throughout the event, so that we were free to just enjoy everything and be fully present. That is worth its weight in gold!

We highly recommend Adrienne/Ruffles & Tweed!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I must say working with Adrienne was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. When I first reached out to Adrienne last summer seeking a month-of planning coordinator for my outdoor garden-themed wedding in Hudson Valley NY, I immediately knew we would be in good hands working with Ruffles and Tweed after already having spoken with several other planners. Being highly organized, responsive and experienced with managing various vendors in the greater NY area, Adrienne quickly put us at ease with the planning process which we were very grateful for as there were many moving pieces for our event. Just as importantly, what makes Adrienne such a wonderful wedding planner is her ability to work well with people & vendor partners (some with pretty different personalities) -- it is no small feat to liaise with and smoothly orchestrate more than half a dozen different vendors and making everything flow seamlessly leading up to the big day. I had a pretty specific vision of a classy garden wedding and Adrienne was instrumental in helping weave everything together to make such a magical day even more memorable for many of us and our guests. THANK YOU AGAIN ADRIENNE you are the best!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adrienne is the absolute best. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Andy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I started planning my wedding, I worked for a catering company in CT, and my mom currently works for the same caterer. We had worked with Adrienne on several events in the past, and knew that we needed to hire her for Month-of Coordination. I am now a wedding planner myself, so I planned the entire party myself, but I knew that I would need someone there that day (and in hindsight, the weeks leading up to the wedding) to make sure that everything was running smoothly.
From the second we started talking, Adrienne was accommodating, organized, and so positive. It is clear that she loves what she does. She prepared a comprehensive timeline and vendor contact sheet, which she then shared with all of my vendors, and even asked to clarify a few things I had forgotten. She served as the point of contact for all my vendors in the weeks leading up to my wedding so that I didn't have to stress about them. She answered all of my emails basically immediately, and was happy to jump on phone calls with my caterer.
On the day of the wedding, she seemed to be everywhere. My bridal party and parents commented after the wedding about how they would think "I need to ask Adrienne something" and she would appear. She kept us organized, on time, and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. If there were any issues during set-up or my wedding itself, I don't know about them.
I always think it is smart to hire a wedding planner, whether for the entire process, or once it gets down to the wire. I fully recommend Adrienne/Ruffles and Tweed to anyone looking for a planner.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

We had a great time working with Adrienne. She's super professional, organized and incredibly easy to communicate with. She had the day of planned down to the minute and it could not have gone smoother. There were so many details we hadn't considered before we starting working with Adrienne. We can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

You NEED Adrienne for your wedding! She is a dream! I started working with Adrienne 6 weeks before my wedding. She is incredibly organized and knowledgable about everything. I loved working with Adrienne, she took care of everything on the day of the wedding and called all of my vendors to confirm. The timeline she put together for the wedding was insanely detailed and awesome. She is so warm and lovely to work with and I know the venue and all of my other vendors loved working with her. I felt so confident on the day of the wedding because of Adrienne. I knew that everything would be handled thoughtfully. I highly recommend Adrienne!! I am so happy and lucky to have worked with her!

Profile Picture danielle, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Destination, Non-Religious

Adrienne and the rest of the Ruffles and Tweed team were amazing! I am so glad I decided to book Ruffles and Tweed for month of coordination. From our first meeting Adrienne was so organized, full of ideas, and responsive to my many questions. The last month before the wedding was so much less stressful thanks to Adrienne, and the day of ran so smoothly with the help of the Ruffles and Tweed team. Would highly highly recommend Ruffles and Tweed!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Adrienne was an absolute dream to work with. From our first email exchange, to our first chat over the phone, to our first in person meeting, we were beyond impressed with how personable, informative, organized, creative and on top of it she was. Never did we dream that we'd be able to partner with such a wonderful friend and leader in wedding planning, to this day we feel so incredibly blessed. From the small details to the large details Adrienne was on top of it. She brought forward trusted vendors (all of whom we adored), creative ideas, and a worth ethic beyond imaginable. Her ability to remain calm, cool, and collective while being true to our collective vision is truly a talent. If it wasn't for Adrienne, our dream wedding would not have been possible. We cannot recommend Ruffles & Tweed enough for future couples. Thank you Adrienne for all that you did... it was beyond magical. XO

Profile Picture User7138231, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We cannot thank Adrienne enough for being a knowledgeable, on-the-ball, creative, funny, down-to-earth, kind, voice-of-reason wedding coordinator. She was simply fantastic to work with. Her professionalism was matched by her exemplary organization and warm personality - everything you want from a person helping you plan your wedding. Adrienne thought of every detail in running through our reception schedule, filled in wherever there was a need, presented herself with grace and hospitality at the reception, and is just a lovely person. Our vendors (DJ, caterer) likewise expressed their admiration for how on-top of things she was and her meticulous attention to detail. We cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Kellie, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Adrienne at Ruffles & Tweed is fantastic! One of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process was hiring Adrienne. She is terrific!! She is incredibly warm, thoughtful and easy to work with. She is also very talented at working with all sorts of personality types (you come across many in the wedding planning process!). Adrienne was particularly adept at working with challenging vendors and getting them to yes. We initially hired Adrienne for 6 weeks before the wedding but quickly realized how terrific she is and revised her contract to include design work. I felt like Adrienne understood my vision and what was important to me & my fiancee about our wedding, and she made it happen. I am incredibly organized but Adrienne’s professionalism, sound advice, assistance and leadership in the wedding planning process was essential. We had a ceremony followed by a luncheon reception, and then in the evening, we had dinner and dancing at a different venue so there was a lot to coordinate. Adrienne took care of a lot of details, particularly in the last few weeks, and I am so grateful for that. Throughout our wedding day/evening, I trusted that Adrienne and her team were on top of things (& they were!) and this allowed me to be relaxed on our wedding day and enjoy it. Thank you, Adrienne!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Double Weddings, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Adrienne did a spectacular job planning our wedding on Elihu Island. From preliminary conversations regarding the venue, through the day of the event, Adrienne went above and beyond, taking care of all details of wedding planning. Adrienne planned and orchestrated all of the wedding events so that we could relax and fully enjoy the weekend.

Adrienne was extremely professional to work with, quickly responding to emails and proactively managing the wedding planning process. Adrienne was extremely generous with her time, and did everything from interfacing with vendors, helping us to come up with our vision for the wedding, and putting it all together on the day of. Adrienne's experience was so helpful in navigating the various challenges of planning a wedding.

I can not speak highly enough of Adrienne's services. She made planning our wedding a truly enjoyable experience, and we couldn't have done it without her. I can't recommend Adrienne highly enough for future brides!!!

Profile Picture User5607274, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adrienne is a fantastic wedding planner. She planned my sister's wedding two years before and it went off without a hitch, so we knew exactly where to turn for ours.
She goes above and beyond, has a ton of experience, and is incredibly detail-oriented. This was her first wedding at our venue and the first time using most of our vendors, yet she was able to foster relationships with everyone to ensure a smooth process.

On the day of the wedding she was perfectly calm, and everything went exactly as planned. We could not have been happier with Ruffles & Tweed and would highly recommend.

Profile Picture ariel, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Adrienne from Ruffles & Tweed. Adrienne is a very unique person. She is so professional, creative, fun, easy to work with and sweet. At the same time, she is a fierce advocate for her couple, is extremely detail-oriented and has excellent taste. We may be biased, but we thought our wedding was absolutely spectacular. Adrienne really delivered in creating our dream, rustic, Hudson Valley wedding. She thought of incredible details that would never have occurred to us (including making giant and beautiful dream catchers to help decorate our venue). Adrienne also connected us with incredible vendors and did an excellent job coordinating with all of them on the big day. So many people told us that it was the best wedding that they have ever attended and that they were absolutely wowed both with the overall experience and the thoughtful details. Finally, we are type A couple predisposed to wedding stress. Despite a temperamental weather day, and the expected anxiety of showing 200+ people a good time, we were both calm and absolutely elated on our wedding day because Adrienne had thought of everything. We are so grateful and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Regina, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adrienne is so great at what she does! My husband and I were planning a Hudson Valley wedding from the west coast for ~100 guests in under 5 months. I was initially skeptical we’d need a planner, but my husband pushed for it, and I am so happy he did. We spoke to Adrienne after contacting 3 other planners who all seemed to only offer “packages” despite our short timeline situation and having done most of the vendor procurement ourselves. After listening to what we needed and envisioned, she responded with a custom proposal that not only addressed our unique needs but filled in gaps we overlooked. She was wonderfully professional and pleasant to work with, while being very communicative and accessible over both email and phone. And her design ideas were beautiful – we’re still receiving compliments from guests one month after our big day! On our wedding day, she was a calming presence and definitely had everything running smoothly. Definitely glad we got a planner involved, and feeling lucky that we struck gold with Adrienne.

Profile Picture User4518315, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adrienne and her team at Ruffles & Tweed were so wonderful in making our day a success. I was so cagey about hiring a planner for something so personal but Adrienne really treated our event as if it were her own. I don't think she ever said "no" once but was always really flexible and approached everything with an amazing attitude and spirit. My husband and I were so touched when she would tell us to not worry about a specific item or task; that it was her job to handle it even before we had to ask.

We approached R&T very close to our wedding date but they really took the ball and ran with it. Adrienne's sweetness, approachability and responsiveness put us at ease during what would have been an even more stressful time. She is the consummate professional and I would recommend her to any bride; they would be lucky to have her.

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Just fabulous. I found Adrienne about a month before my wedding, when I realized that even though it was a super small affair, I needed some help on the day- of. I contacted and spoke quite a few other planners too. Adrienne stood out because she made me a priority from the very beginning. She answered the phone when I called, took the time to let me talk her through the plan so far. She asked really good questions that I hadn't even thought about. She then sent me a COMPLETELY customized proposal based on what I had told her. I really appreciated this, because my wedding was so small and family-oriented that there were a lot of planning services that we didn't really need. Other planners while well intentioned didn't take the time up front to understand my wedding, which resulted in them sending me stock packages that were completely overboard for our wedding.

Feeling confident that we were on the same page, I commissioned Adrienne and she did a super job. Totally approachable and kind, knowledgeable and flexible... there is really nothing that I would change about the whole experience.

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

She is fabulous: incredibly well informed, professional, helpful, flexible, communicative, unflappable, nice, and easy to work with. Her answer is most often, "yes, we can make that work."

Profile Picture User3560094, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My now husband and I were planning our wedding from across the country! My introduction to Adrienne was by chance but it proved to be the most amazing. I plan events for a living and knew that for my wedding day I'd want to have someone I completely trusted and had full faith in to take over!! Adrienne surpassed any expectation I could have had!! Her demeanor is perfect, her taste impeccable and I reccomend her with all of my heart!

Profile Picture Amelia, 7/27/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful weekend filled with wonderful details that really made the day!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/29/13, 1 Review