19 Post Road West, Westport, CT 06880 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids loves a wedding! We have the largest collection of bridesmaid dresses from the world's leading designers in our Bella Showrooms. With hundreds of dresses to choose from, your personal Bella stylist is ready for anything. Whether you're getting married in a grand ballroom or having a hoedown on the family farm, we have you covered.

At Bella Bridesmaids, we recognize that every bride has her own vision and each bridesmaid is unique. We'll give you personal attention to help you find the right dress for your girls and your day-and ship your dresses anywhere in the Continental United States.

So come on in, have some fun, and visit a Bella Bridesmaids showroom near you.

We'd love to play a part in helping to create your wedding and make it everything you have dreamed.

Follow Bella Bridesmaids on

natalie halleys photography
kelsey shipman justin wright photography
kate thompson sarah kate photography
Bella Bridesmaids
bethany romero erin and geoffrey photography
barn joielala photography
meredith butler dragonfly photography
Bella Bridesmaids
coren moore the siners photography
natalie halleys photography
kelsey shipman justin wright photography
kate thompson sarah kate photography

4 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids

1 User photo

Bella Bridesmaids 1

Kerry · Married on 04/28/2017

All I have to say is I am so thankful and it was such an amazing experience to work with Maggie and her team! Her customer service and professionalism is above and beyond! Maggie created a special day for my bridesmaids and flower girls. She accommodated me twice by opening up early and coming in special for my girls since we were commuting from Long Island and New Jersey. My girls were able to roam the store and try on any and every dress she had with no pressure or stress. We narrowed two down and Maggie immediately emailed us the quotes with all the details. When I found other dresses online I emailed Maggie and she was eager to help us. She truly understood my vision, helped us match flower girl/jr bridesmaid dresses and brought the bridesmaid & flower girl options in to the store for the girls to try on. Every email was responded to quickly with quotes or any information I needed. When our decision was made my girls were measured, dresses were paid for, ordered and estimated delivery dates were provide. Having a timeline relieved any last minute anxiety there could have been and allowed us to focus on other wedding details. Maggie was pregnant when we started the process and went on maternity leave before my wedding. Even though she was spending her first few months with her newborn, her special time never out shined my special day. She stayed involved, in contact with myself and her vendors. A true A+ operation and you can tell her vendors recognize she is an asset as a business partner. It is refreshing to work with someone who loves making people happy, stands behind the product they are selling and what they do! The store is nestled in a perfect spot across from some delicious restaurants and not far from shopping you can walk to. It allows you to make a beautiful day for your bridal party. I really cannot say enough and can't wait for my photos to come back! I wish I could have another Wedding to do it all over again. Worth the trip from Long Island.

katie · Married on 12/31/2017

I went to Bella bridesmaids in Westport after having gone to several places in New York City to find dresses for my bridesmaids. I was greeted by Maggie and immediately knew I was in great hands. She was so kind and helpful. I wanted to go with all different dresses with a mauve/blush theme. She nailed exactly what I envisioned. She was patient with each of my girls while they tried on countless dresses and always gave them alternatives if they weren’t happy. She also sent me pictures of dresses after I made a last minute change to one of the dresses. All of my bridesmaids talked about how impressed they were with this Bella bridesmaids & Maggie compared to all the other places they had been in nyc. Maggie made the decision making process for indecisive bride easy. She flexible and helpful when I made last minute changes. It was an amazing experience and I recommend all brides to bring their bridal parties here (ask for Maggie she is amazing)!!!!!

Bella Bridesmaids 2

jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Selecting bridesmaids gowns here was a breeze! The store is a little small, but we called ahead to make sure they had the designer and style number of the dress we wanted and they had it waiting for us when we came in to try them on!

Madison & Maribeth very very helpful with trying on gowns, and recommending the appropriate sizes to be ordered. They were great about answering questions over the phone and providing a recommended vendor for alterations. They were also great keeping a level head when dealing with the hectic-nature of picky bridesmaids!

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Customary Attire

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Bella Bridesmaids loves a wedding and have the largest collection of bridesmaid dresses to choose from.

• 19 Post Road West Westport, 06880 See on map