19 Post Road West, Westport, CT 06880 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids loves a wedding! We have the largest collection of bridesmaid dresses from the world's leading designers in our Bella Showrooms. With hundreds of dresses to choose from, your personal Bella stylist is ready for anything. Whether you're getting married in a grand ballroom or having a hoedown on the family farm, we have you covered.

At Bella Bridesmaids, we recognize that every bride has her own vision and each bridesmaid is unique. We'll give you personal attention to help you find the right dress for your girls and your day-and ship your dresses anywhere in the Continental United States.

So come on in, have some fun, and visit a Bella Bridesmaids showroom near you.

We'd love to play a part in helping to create your wedding and make it everything you have dreamed.

Follow Bella Bridesmaids on

natalie halleys photography
74a64c28981a473d Kelsey Shipman Justin Wright Photography
kelsey shipman justin wright photography
Bella Bridesmaids
kate thompson sarah kate photography
Bella Bridesmaids
bethany romero erin and geoffrey photography
barn joielala photography
meredith butler dragonfly photography
Bella Bridesmaids
coren moore the siners photography
natalie halleys photography
74a64c28981a473d Kelsey Shipman Justin Wright Photography
kelsey shipman justin wright photography

7 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids 1
Bella Bridesmaids 2
Bella Bridesmaids 3

Elizabeth Pax · Married on 05/24/2019

Wonderful service and great selection!

Maggie (the owner) was wonderful to work with, and the shop has a great selection! It was helpful that there are multiple BB locations since my bridesmaids live in different states and they were all able to try on the dress options before I decided. The staff’s advice and suggestions were very patient and helpful and they did not make me feel pressured into a dress choice. The bridesmaids were all shipped their dresses on time. I would highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Bella Bridesmaids's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your girls! It means the world to us that you enjoyed your experience! Congratulations on your wedding =) We can't wait for you to share your photos! XOXO
  • Maryann

Maryann M. · Married on 04/15/2019

Awesome Experience!!

I was a little hesitant to take my girls to Bella Bridesmaids as I thought it was going to be more expensive that what we wanted to pay, but was happily surprised! They matched the price of the dress wanted from another shop without a problem. The customer service is amazing. Maggie went above and beyond to accommodate my bridal party. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Bella Bridesmaids's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience! We loved working with you and your girls. We hope to see you in the future! XOXO

Kerry · Married on 04/28/2017

All I have to say is I am so thankful and it was such an amazing experience to work with Maggie and her team! Her customer service and professionalism is above and beyond! Maggie created a special day for my bridesmaids and flower girls. She accommodated me twice by opening up early and coming in special for my girls since we were commuting from Long Island and New Jersey. My girls were able to roam the store and try on any and every dress she had with no pressure or stress. We narrowed two down and Maggie immediately emailed us the quotes with all the details. When I found other dresses online I emailed Maggie and she was eager to help us. She truly understood my vision, helped us match flower girl/jr bridesmaid dresses and brought the bridesmaid & flower girl options in to the store for the girls to try on. Every email was responded to quickly with quotes or any information I needed. When our decision was made my girls were measured, dresses were paid for, ordered and estimated delivery dates were provide. Having a timeline relieved any last minute anxiety there could have been and allowed us to focus on other wedding details. Maggie was pregnant when we started the process and went on maternity leave before my wedding. Even though she was spending her first few months with her newborn, her special time never out shined my special day. She stayed involved, in contact with myself and her vendors. A true A+ operation and you can tell her vendors recognize she is an asset as a business partner. It is refreshing to work with someone who loves making people happy, stands behind the product they are selling and what they do! The store is nestled in a perfect spot across from some delicious restaurants and not far from shopping you can walk to. It allows you to make a beautiful day for your bridal party. I really cannot say enough and can't wait for my photos to come back! I wish I could have another Wedding to do it all over again. Worth the trip from Long Island.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Customary Attire, Jewelry
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Bella Bridesmaids loves a wedding and have the largest collection of bridesmaid dresses to choose from.

• 19 Post Road West Westport, 06880 See on map