240 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Plumed Serpent Bridal

The Plumed Serpent Bridal is a bridal boutique located in Westport, Connecticut. They take pride in how their brides feel during their shopping experience. From the warmly lit boutique to the friendly bridal consultants, the team will make you feel welcome and special. After all, The Plumed Serpent Bridal cares about making your day memorable.

Experience

Alison Luciana owns the bridal boutique. She is also the creative director. For more than 15 years, The Plumed Serpent Bridal has been serving brides in the local area.

The boutique has attire for brides, bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. They offer in-house alterations, appointments only, cleaning, preservation, rentals, sample sales and trunk shows. The Plumed Serpent Bridal can provide the following items:

• Bridal belts

The Plumed Serpent Bridal 6
The Plumed Serpent Bridal 7
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Exactly what I had hoped for and dreamed of at a wedding gown salon!

I had such a great experience at the Plumed Serpent this past weekend! Inside the salon is absolutely beautiful; exactly what I envisioned a bridal salon to look liked: bright white and lined with dresses! They offered us each a glass of champagne, which was minor but very much appreciated! I brought 4 guests with me and we had our own section of the salon; it was personal and intimate. My consultant Allison (who is also the owner) was incredible! She had to fill in for my original consultant who had to go home because of a stomach bug. She came in on her day off and made sure my experience was nothing short of perfect! She got to know me, asked questions about my wedding, and made me feel like her absolute main priority. The staff was very accommodating. They have a great selection of dresses, designers, and accessories. I found my dress and purchased it that day! I can’t wait to go back for accessories and fittings!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Caroline R · Getting married on 06/20/2020

What a great experience!

I'm so happy to be a Plumed Serpent bride! The store is beautiful with a great selection of different gowns and the consultants and owner are wonderful. When I wasn't sure what I wanted, Krissy and Alison helped me find the perfect dress! They were kind, supportive, and very generous with their time. I was definitely stressed about trying on dresses at first, but they put all my concerns to rest and made it a fantastic experience!

Sent on 07/02/2019

The Plumed Serpent Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally

• The Inn at Longshore
    The Inn at Longshore Hotel Weddings

Alison at the Plumed Serpent provides excellent service and is conveniently located right around the corner from us! Her gowns are stunning and she offers truly exceptional service!

• Robert Norman Photography
    Robert Norman Photography Wedding Photographers

personalized, friendly service from a wonderful staff!!

• 240 Post Road East Westport, New York, 06880 See on map