The Plumed Serpent Bridal

240 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Plumed Serpent Bridal

The Plumed Serpent Bridal is a bridal boutique located in Westport, Connecticut. They take pride in how their brides feel during their shopping experience. From the warmly lit boutique to the friendly bridal consultants, the team will make you feel welcome and special. After all, The Plumed Serpent Bridal cares about making your day memorable.

Experience

Alison Luciana owns the bridal boutique. She is also the creative director. For more than 15 years, The Plumed Serpent Bridal has been serving brides in the local area.

The boutique has attire for brides, bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. They offer in-house alterations, appointments only, cleaning, preservation, rentals, sample sales and trunk shows. The Plumed Serpent Bridal can provide the following items:

• Bridal belts

The Plumed Serpent Bridal 2
The Plumed Serpent Bridal 3

Stephanie · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic experience at The Plumed Serpent

I just bought my wedding dress at The Plumed Serpent Bridal and could not have wished for a better experience. I was immediately struck by the beauty of the salon and all of the fabulous dresses. The owner Alison has a great eye and such enthusiasm for her work, and Krissy was fantastic as my consultant. I went in with a vague idea of what I liked, and Krissy nailed it. She was fantastic at showing me many different options within my price range, but ultimately the first dress I tried on was the one. I cannot wait to go in for fittings in a few months with their experienced seamstresses. Overall, fantastic experience! Definitely check out The Plumed Serpent and ask for Krissy :)

Sent on 01/20/2019

Kate · Getting married on 05/04/2019

My experience at The Plumed Serpent was an absolute dream! I was there with my mom and sister in March and all of us still can't stop talking about how amazing it was!

Yvette was the most wonderful consultant! She was attentive to both me and my family and chose stunning dresses for me to try on. She knew exactly what would look great and presented lots of options for how I could wear the dresses. Plus her positive energy made the day so much fun for my whole group! :) I ended up going with the second dress I tried on, it was perfect! I also bought a gorgeous lace shrug and matching veil to complete the look.

Thank you to the team at Plumed Serpent, especially Yvette and Alison for making my bridal gown dreams come true!! My family and I will always remember our experience here!

Sent on 05/05/2018

The Plumed Serpent Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally

• The Inn at Longshore
    The Inn at Longshore Hotel Weddings

Alison at the Plumed Serpent provides excellent service and is conveniently located right around the corner from us! Her gowns are stunning and she offers truly exceptional service!

• Robert Norman Photography
    Robert Norman Photography Wedding Photographers

personalized, friendly service from a wonderful staff!!

• 240 Post Road East Westport, New York, 06880 See on map