4 Kervan Rd, Rye, NY 10580 Map · Phone number

About Coco Myles

Coco Myles is an online retailer that's been providing bridesmaid dresses to bridal parties, and bridal gowns, with great success, for the past four years. Here's what we think makes us so special:

1. Web Technology --Allows bridesmaids, via our online interface, to design and accessorize a dress they'll feel great about (in sizes 0 to 32) based on the fabric/color choice of the bride. Bride chooses the color + bridesmaid choosing the style = Everybody's happy.

2. Great Prices -- The average price of our dress is approximately $138.00.

3. Fast Turn Time -- We're able to get dresses to our customers within six (6) weeks of their being ordered. This is faster than the industry norm of approximately 8 to 16 weeks.

4. Mix and Match Sizing -- We allow our customers to order one-piece gowns with different sized tops and bottoms for better fit. Again, our sizing is very broad based and we produce all of our dresses in sizes 0 to 32.

5. Our reputation and history of operational success. Coco Myles has been featured as a finalist on The Today Show's Wedding Giveaway, been named Brides Magazine's Editors' Pick for Bridesmaid Dresses, and won WeddingWire.com's Brides' Choice Award for 2009 and 2010, an award provided to companies who rank in the Top 5% of reviews submitted by actual brides. We also have an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau. We think our long list of Testimonials is the best evidence of how dedicated we are to to making great dresses and providing our customers with best customer service possible.

Send us an email at customerservice@cocomyles.com to request free color swatches! We'll get them out to you within 24 hours of your request. Thanks!

Veronica3
cocomyleslogo
Lighthouse

6 Reviews for Coco Myles

Jeanne Marie · Married on 06/20/2010

I purchased my dress online using Coco Myles wonderful "design your own dress" feature! It was so great to know that the dress would be as I had designed it - nothing off the rack would ever have been exactly what I wanted because I wanted long sleeves, and most wedding dresses these days have short or no-sleeves. Coco Myles was easy to work with, and responded to my phone calls to ask questions very quickly. The process was very smooth, and I received my dress about 6 weeks after I ordered it. The only problem was my own fault - the dress fit much more snugly than I had anticipated. I am pretty sure either I measured myself incorrectly or I gained weight! In any case, I recommend having a professional measure you (or at least someone else), so that you are squeezing into your dress!! Thank GOD for Spankx! :-)

Sent on 06/28/2010

MELYSSA · Married on 10/13/2007

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING about this company is impeccable! My husband gave me a sapphire blue freshwater pearl set as an engagement gift. Blue is my favorite color and I knew I didn't want a traditional wedding dress. I also knew that I didn't want to spend thousands of dollars on a dress that would get worn once.

I stumbled upon cocomyles.com by pure chance. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made! I was able to get a custom made dress (Yes, Custom!) at an incredible price, and of major fashion designer quality. How can they do this? Coco Myles makes their own dresses and sells them, so there is no middle man. By doing this they keep their prices low.

Their customer service is also exceptional! A few months before my wedding, I had an allery attack and broke out with a severe skin rash that left scaring. (My dress was a halter with a nice silver sash.) I contacted Coco Myles in a panic and they were able to create a custom shawl for me with a month to spare.

I recommend them to any and everyone in the market for a formal.

Sent on 12/05/2007

Nikki · Married on 10/06/2007

Coco Myles was AMAZING when it came to my bridesmaids' dresses! They were extremely prompt in making and delivering the dresses. I hit a speed bump in the process when one of my bridesmaids decided not to be in the wedding only a month and a half before the big day. I quickly chose someone to take her place, but I had the dilemma of getting her gown on time. My mother called Coco Myles and explained the situation and they were very understanding. They gave us a large discount on the new dress, as well as expedited the making and shipping for free. They were a huge help in a time of need! I wuld definately recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 01/28/2008