Well-Dressed Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Package Price

Well-Dressed Events is a wedding planning firm based in Waldwick, New Jersey, serving the Tri-state area and beyond. Co-owners Nicole and Kristen are passionate about creating memorable weddings. Together, they boast over two decades of experience designing stylish weddings and social events. This duo understands that each wedding is unique, and they aim to exceed expectations for the happy couple’s once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Giuliana C. Married on 06/11/2022

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience

Every bride needs to use well dressed events!!! Nicole was an absolute DREAM to work with! Wedding planning was so overwhelming for me so I am so happy I had her help. She connected me with the best vendors and made my day so special and beautiful. I had zero stress knowing she was by my side. Not only was she extremely responsive and professional through the whole process but she is an amazing person as well and I can’t wait to work with her again in the future. Well dressed events exceeded my expectations! Days later and I am still having people rave about the decor and dj that Nicole handpicked for me to accommodate my vibe for the day! I cannot recommend them enough! 10/10!!!
  • Karen
    Karen G. Married on 06/01/2022

New Jersey's dynamic duo

Every time I see a Well-Dressed Event email in my inbox, I immediately smile and stop what I am doing! It's an absolute pleasure working alongside New Jersey's dynamic duo! They are everything you need in an event planner and as a vendor BFF! Not only are they the full package, but they radiate style, charm, professionalism, and RELIABILITY! I've seen how they treat their clients and my client's first hand! Their client's jaws drop in amazement. They are the Mary Poppins of events. They are the first & only vendors I think of when I need assistance or recommend events planners when I am unavailable! WHY? Because I trust them with my eyes closed!

Planning events are stressful, especially during these unprecedented times! Hire them so that you can relax, sip sangria, and brag about how all you have to do is show up to your wedding!

Trust them with your vision; they have it all figured out. Well-Dressed Events are worth every penny & more!
  • Grace
    Grace B. Married on 05/20/2022

Best in the Business!

Kristen & Nicole are excellent at what they do! I hired Kristen to be our day of coordinator for our May 20th, 2022 wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. Her assistance with the timeline was integral - I had been so stressed out leading up to the wedding but the moment she sat down and put it into an organized document, I felt completely at ease. On the day of the wedding, there was a threat of downpours even though I had my heart set on an outdoor ceremony. Kristen worked seamlessly with my venue, my husband, and my bridesmaids to provide a backup plan without even having to involve me in the day of stressors. As soon as she came into the bridal suite, I felt that same sense of relief as I did with the timeline - I knew Kristen had my best interests in mind and that she would do her absolute best to manage the situation. The wedding went off without a hitch thanks to her guidance and support. I am in the wedding industry and I strongly suggest hiring a day of coordinator for your wedding. It allows you to be fully present in your day without having to worry about logistics. I would highly recommend Well Dressed Events for their planning services & day of coordination to all my friends and clients, and I am so grateful to have had their expertise for our day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Waldwick, NJ, 07463
201-739-5710
Location of (Well-Dressed Events)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding